Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, should I keep my skirt on?"

"That would be good for now," said Arnie. "It's so short it doesn't cover much anyhow." Then he set the camera down and walked over to Sid and Nancy. Sid stood up and I noticed that he had a full hard-on bulging in his trousers. Embarrassed, I guess, he quickly crouched down to disguise it. Arnie knelt down beside Nancy said, "Let's take some pictures of you like this."

Saying this, Arnie laid my wife back on the floor and pulled her knees up. "I'd like you to spread your legs a little wider so I can get some even better crotch shots. You're really beautiful down there. Maybe we can loosen your panties a little to show more."

"Loosen my panties? Maybe you'd better do it," said Nancy, raising herself slightly on her elbows. "I'm not sure what you mean."

Unwilling to pass up an opportunity like this, Arnie crawled between my wife's bent legs (temporarily blocking my view) and, using his right hand, reached for her crotch. Nancy made a little gasping sound as he did, and I knew he must've made contact with her cunt. Sid, now crouching near Nancy's left foot, watched intently what his friend was doing between my wife's legs.

Arnie seemed to be having some sort of problem. "I'm sorry, but they're sort of sticking," he said apologetically. "Can you raise your butt a little so I can pull them off easier?" He took his hand away from her crotch.

Nancy, her feet about three feet apart, thrust her pelvis upward and rotated her body slightly clockwise so that Arnie had to move a few inches to the side (from my vantage point, to the left side) to have straight-on access to her crotch area. His moving these few inches to the side had the wonderful effect of giving me an unobstructed view of my wife's cunt and ass raised maybe two inches off the floor. This was the same view, of course, that Arnie and Sid had, except theirs was even closer up than mine.

No wonder Arnie had had trouble pulling the panties away from Nancy's cunt. They were soaking wet and had become so wedged deep between her labia. I wondered if my semen, from when I'd fucked her a few hours earlier, was part of the gooey mess that held the panties between her cunt lips.

Arnie reached forward with his right hand again. This time he slid his hand slowly over Nancy's mostly uncovered crotch (she said "oh" when the palm of his hand brushed somewhere near her clit) until his fingers reached the top of her panties. He then tugged at the elastic band until the panel of the panties, what there was of it, came free from between her cunt lips. He then pulled the panties down (actually, from my vantage point, up) until they stretched between her thighs. At last, fully exposed for all of us to see, my wife's cunt was displayed gloriously beneath her pretty swatch of pubic hair. Her inner lips were slightly open and very wet. Her excited clit glistened like a tiny red bead just beneath her clitoral hood.

"That's a great looking pussy," announced Sid.

Nancy then lowered her ass to the floor, brought her knees together, and said to Arnie: "You might as well take them all the way off, don't you think?"

He immediately did as suggested and she lay back on the carpet with her legs still spread quite indecently. She looked incredibly beautiful lying there completely naked except for the short white skirt bunched around her waist.

Sid and Arnie, on their knees on either side of her, stared at her lying there for several seconds before their attention (and Nancy's) was suddenly drawn to the left side of the room. Arnie laughed. "Jesus Christ, Jimmy," he exclaimed, "you're really into this, aren't you!"

"Come over here and show Nancy what you've got there," said Sid, smiling broadly.

From my perspective I couldn't see Jimmy and why he was attracting so much attention. So I slid the door of my viewing cabinet a quarter of an inch wider open to see farther to my left. And there stood Jimmy, leaning with his left hand against the end of the larger sofa and obviously quite drunk. His pants and briefs were gathered at his feet and in his right hand he held a very stiff erection.

"She is sexy, so sexy," he said as best he could.

12