Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting in the digital tape, I mounted the camera on its tripod and let it roll a few seconds, adjusting the zoom to see how "up-close" I could get. Without a human subject to practice on, I could only guess at the sharpness of the images I'd get, but it looked pretty promising to me.

Promising, my ass! I had a sudden vision (was it a premonition?) of Nancy on her back, squealing with pleasure, as some huge cock pistoned in and out of her. How would I really feel about this? Could I really handle the jealousy?

I tortured myself with these thoughts for a few minutes. Soon, though, feelings of jealousy were overtaken by extreme excitement. Was this really happening? My beautiful wife, who'd fucked only me since we'd been married, was willing to go the limit with another guy, maybe more than one guy! And I'd get the whole thing on videotape!

All these dirty thoughts had given me a hard-on. I considered jacking off but decided to get cleaned up instead. Better to defer pleasure sometimes. After going upstairs, shaving, and showering, I stretched out on the guest room bed and dozed off.

At about 4:00 o'clock, Nancy called.

She sounded excited: "I think I found the right guy to get things moving tonight," she said. "He's loosely connected with the drama department at the University and told me he sometimes does porn to pay the bills. We got to talking and he really seems to like me. He said he'd help me out with an erotic promo for nothing. He said he even thought it would be fun."

Fun was putting it mildly, I thought. "Where did you locate him?"

"I started chatting with a nice-looking guy in a coffee shop. In fact he was very nice looking, but he turned out to be gay. When I explained what I was looking for, though, he immediately thought of Jack, a straight friend of his. He even called Jack for me so I could explain just what I needed. He was doing something up on the campus but agreed to meet me at the coffee shop to discuss things."

"So, he came right over?"

"Actually, it took him about half an hour to get there. Ward and I chatted awhile – Ward's the gay guy – then he had to leave. A few minutes later, Jack showed up. He turned out to be a really sweet guy and we, well, agreed on a few things."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at a drug store where I bought some condoms. Jack said to get ultra-thins and some lubricant, too. So I did. I'm going to start walking back to the house now, so you can expect me in about ten minutes. I'll tell you more about it when I get there."

Nancy arrived at about 4:30. I sat her down in the living room and asked her to tell me everything she and Jack had planned for the evening.

When Jack arrived at the coffee shop, said Nancy, he turned out to be a pleasant-looking rather than a handsome man. He was on the short side and looked about thirty, maybe thirty-five. He only worked with women. His last "adult" session was three months ago. He was divorced and the father of a six-year-old son.

It was Jack who brought up the need for condoms. He told her he hadn't had unprotected sex since the recent porno session – the director had insisted and he'd needed the money -- but he'd had a "check" since then and was clean.

"So will Jack get here at 8:00 o'clock, too?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that part. He's coming early, at around 6:00 he said, to go over a few things with me. Not exactly rehearsal, but he said it was important for us to set things up and get acquainted first."

I wondered what this would consist of. Did he want to practice fucking my wife?

"And I told him about you," continued Nancy. "Not that you're my husband but that you're a guy I know slightly who's inexperienced with a video camera but willing to help me out by shooting a promotional video. So he won't expect any sort of expertise on your part. I even asked him not to be too critical of you. He said not to worry. He doesn't know a lot about videotaping himself. When he's doing an erotic session, he says he's into the performance not how it's taped."

"Meanwhile," continued Nancy, "let's order a pizza. I'm getting hungry, are you?"

'Great," I said. "Maybe I can film you in a porno cliché. You know, the one where the girl gets screwed by the pizza delivery guy."

Nancy just laughed, asked me if pepperoni was OK, and went in search of the phone book. I, meanwhile, gathered up several throw pillows and placed them on the couch. Then I spread out the blanket (the one Jimmy had barfed on but which Nancy had hand-washed and dried this morning in Tony's machine) in front of the couch in case the action moved off the couch and down to the floor. I practiced focusing on the couch and the area in front of it again, discovering I'd have to take the camera off the tripod to video the latter area.

"It'll be about thirty minutes for the pizza," said Nancy. "I'm going to go upstairs and get into something more suitable now. And I've got to do something about this make-up. I look like hell. It's a wonder I didn't scare Jack off."

"Does he know the other guys are coming by?" I asked her as she started to climb the stairs.

"Nope. That can be our surprise. He claims to be an actor, so he should to be able to adjust quickly to situations. We'll see how he does. By the way, what would you like me in tonight? The same outfit as yesterday, maybe?"

"Yep. Except not the panties. Let's get right down to it."

4.

The pizza guy and Jack arrived at the same time, a few minutes past six o'clock. Nancy was sitting in the living room in her short white skirt, light blue top, and sandals. And, of course, she was panty-less and braless. I paid for the pizza and shook hands with Jack.

He was about 5'9" with a stocky build. He had blond hair, thinning a little at the temples, and a broad smile. I introduced myself as Cal, a friend of Nancy's.

I apologized for the pizza arriving a little late since I knew he and Nancy needed to rehearse. He said that was fine with him. He was at our disposal until around 9:00.

So Nancy, Jack, and I sat down on the carpeted floor around the low coffee table to drink a beer and eat the pizza. Jack sat down right next to Nancy and complimented her on her appearance. He said he could see tonight was going to be a real pleasure. When he said this, Nancy thanked him and gave him a little peck on the cheek. I couldn't see for sure, but I think he was resting his left hand on her thigh.

"So how is this going to work tonight?" I asked. "Are you going to script something like a play or are you two just going to improvise?" I thought, as the videographer, this was an appropriate question.

Jack answered: "Most erotic videos have a premise of some sort, even if it's pretty lame. Since Nancy looks so young, I was thinking she could play the part of a babysitter maybe, and I could be a father coming home early from a party. Then one thing would lead to another. If she can act innocent, I can play the part of an older guy taking advantage of her. That way I can sort of be in charge of the action, if that's all right with you."

He addressed this last suggestion to Nancy not me. She nodded her consent.

"I know you're new to this," he said (this time to me), "but the main thing to remember is not to try for a lot of tricky angles. I'll set a real slow pace with Nancy so you'll be able to get a good angle on what we're doing and stay with it for a while."

A little later, at around 6:45, I noticed Jack saying something under his breath to Nancy. She looked at me and announced that the two of them needed to go upstairs for a little while. They needed to get acquainted physically.

I said no problem. Everything was ready down here when they were.

Then the two of them went upstairs, almost certainly to the guest bedroom. As I watched them climb the stairs, a strong wave of jealousy swept over me. Here was my wife on her way to "get acquainted physically" with a guy who was shortly going to fuck her right before my eyes. But why should I feel jealousy? After all, it was exactly what she and I had done our best to set up. Why should I feel this way? Well, the fact is I just did.

I think I felt left out. I'd always been able to watch her in action prior to this. Before, I'd always felt included even though the guys I'd watched my wife with didn't know I was present.

My head buzzing with jealousy and excitement, I cleaned up the pizza mess and dawdled a while in the living room. It was about 7:10 now and the other guys would be knocking on the front door in less than an hour. I listened for sounds coming from upstairs but couldn't hear anything.

Finally, my curiosity got the best of me and I tip-toed upstairs to see if I could tell what was going on there. On the landing, I peered around the corner and saw that the bedroom door was shut. I stood next to the door and listened again as intently as I could.

I could make out a few sounds. The bed, a rather old one, was making a creaking sound. Obviously one or both of them were on it. It wasn't a regular creaking sound though, so I was pretty sure he hadn't already climbed on my wife and begun fucking her.

Then I heard Nancy laugh. I heard Jack's voice next but couldn't make out what he said. This was followed by more bed creaking sounds and a little squeal and laugh from Nancy. Was he tickling her? Finger-fucking her?

Then, after almost three minutes of silence, the bed made the sound it makes when someone gets off it and I heard Nancy say something about being right back. I quickly dodged around the corner of the landing and down about five stair steps. A second later I heard the bedroom door open and Nancy, topless and wearing only her little white skirt, quickly darted across the hallway and into the bathroom. Her skirt flipped up as she passed above me, and I got a nice view of her beautiful naked ass just before she shut the bathroom door.

Obviously Jack had wasted no time getting my wife virtually naked. And, from the playful noises she'd been making, it was clear she was enjoying whatever it was he was doing to her as they got acquainted. I'd have to get her to tell me every detail later.

I moved down a few more stairs to be less visible. In the bathroom the toilet flushed and I heard Nancy washing her hands in the basin. Then she opened the bathroom door and stood framed in it, topless and gorgeous, for a full two seconds. I wondered what made her hesitate. All at once she smiled, and I saw that Jack was standing just a few feet in front of her on the landing. He was wearing only his shirt and I caught a brief glimpse of his cock, which looked semi-erect, as he walked over to Nancy and embraced her.

"I have to go, too," he said.

Their bodies were briefly sideways to me and as Jack moved past my wife and into the bathroom I saw her reach down with her left hand and give his dangling cock a playful tug.

"Hurry back," she said. "We have to get ready. It's almost show time."

Then they separated, he into the bathroom and she back into the bedroom. I looked at my wrist-watch and saw that it was almost 7:30. Jack took quite a while in the bathroom, six or seven minutes maybe, and when he opened the door and crossed the landing to the bedroom I got quite a shock. He had a full erection! It bobbed impressively as he walked past above me and it looked like he was wearing a condom, though I couldn't be sure from where I was watching.

His cock was about the size of mine, maybe a little longer. I wondered: was he going to stick it in Nancy already? Was he going to fuck her now and again later?

I heard Nancy make a half-laughing-half-squealing sound of surprise as Jack entered the bedroom. Then I heard the door close. Quickly, I rushed up the stairs again and stood next to the bedroom door to listen.

The bed was making little irregular creaking noises again and I could just make out their voices, mumbles really, and knew they were on the bed doing something and talking. This continued for several minutes until I heard Nancy make a rather loud gasping sound. A few seconds later I was able to distinguish several words: it was Nancy saying, "Oh, yes! Like that!"

I tried to imagine what Jack was doing to my wife. Had he stuck his cock inside her? Was he eating her cunt? My own cock was fully erect now in my trousers. Simultaneously aroused and in the pangs of jealousy, I rubbed it as I listened

Then, after a brief period, perhaps a full minute, during which I couldn't make out any further sounds, Nancy gasped again and made a little whimpering sound. Damn, I almost came when she made that little sound.

I heard nothing after that except the bed creaking slightly for several more minutes. What had just happened and what was happening now? Had Jack brought her to orgasm or near it? How had he done it?

Finally, at 8:00 o'clock, I heard a loud creaking noise and knew that one or both of them were getting off the bed. I decided it was time to get back downstairs, so quickly retreated (my hard cock straining against my trousers) to the living room and began, nervously, fiddling with the light on the big tripod and rearranging the pillows and blanket in front of the couch.

Then, at about 8:10, the door bell sounded. I knew it had to be Sid and Arnie. I heard the bedroom door upstairs open and Nancy shouted down the stairs to me, "Cal, can you please answer the front door? We'll be down in a few minutes."

I put on my baseball cap and opened the front door for Nancy's two new friends. I hoped the cap would make me look different from the way I looked last night at the bar where they'd met her. Sid and Arnie stood on the front porch, Arnie holding a twelve-pack of beer. They didn't seem to recognize me and I let them in, explaining that I was a friend of Nancy's here to shoot a video for her.

I told them she and the guy who was going to be in the video with her were upstairs getting ready.

Just then, Nancy leaned over the rail near the top the stairs and yelled down to Sid and Arnie: "Make yourselves comfortable, guys. I'm going to be busy for a little while making this video, but you can just hang out if that's OK."

Arnie and Sid looked at each other and then, resignedly I guess, sat down on the couch that wasn't going to be used in the video. Arnie opened the twelve-pack he'd carried in, popped loose a beer for Sid and himself, and offered me one.

"So, what kind of video is this going to be," asked Sid.

I answered him as though I had extensive experience with videography: "Oh, the usual suck and fuck type, I guess." The two guys on the couch acted surprised. Yesterday, Nancy had made a point of telling them she didn't fuck guys she posed with. They probably wondered if I misunderstood her "rules" or if she had lied to them.

Jack and my wife, meanwhile, had come downstairs. He was fully dressed again, as the father coming home early from a party, no doubt. And Nancy had on a different top with her short white skirt and sandals. The yellow blouse she'd put on was transparent enough to show the outlines of her nipples. To make herself look even younger, Nancy had put her hair up in pig-tails. She looked (and I'm not exaggerating) about seventeen.

Jack shook hands with Sid and Arnie. He didn't seem bothered at all by the prospect of performing in front of strangers. Then he turned to me and said, "Well, let's get it started."

12