National Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long pause I said "I will have to discuss this with my husband."

"Of course, you will," Jones smiled. "In fact when you do please have your husband review and sign this, and then call us at one of the phone numbers at the bottom of the sheet and Agent Bach and I will meet with your husband too." She then reached into her valise again and pulled out a sheet of white paper that had two phone numbers in bold print at the bottom, and with typing of about the same length as on the blue paper that I had signed.

As Jones and Bach said their good-byes the final comment from Jones was "Time is of the essence so we hope that you could talk with your husband tonight and that we could meet with the two of you tomorrow morning."

As I closed the door I slumped to the ground. I was stunned, flabbergasted, gobsmacked, astonished, whatever you want to call it; more so than at any other time in my life. I didn't even realize it until I looked down at my crotch before I stood up but my shorts were wet, and not from urine.

I did other things that afternoon, but I can't tell you what they were, except that I called Bill and told him to get home as soon as possible and bring Chinese carryout with him. He promised to arrive before 6 p. m.

As we ate egg foo young and sweet and sour pork, Bill with a beer, me with a glass of wine despite the fact that I never drink, I related some of the basics to him. For the first five minutes he thought that I was trying to pull a joke on him. "It isn't April first, Amy -- cut it out," he chuckled at one point. For the next five minutes he started getting a serious expression on his face. As we finished our meal and started putting things away he began asking questions. By the time that the dishwasher was running and the garbage was taken out he was completely spellbound.

Bill read the sheet of paper from Jones over at least a dozen times, each time asking a question or making a comment. Finally he said "OK -- let's call these secret agents..."

"Only Jones is secret, Bach is FBI," I chuckled as I interrupted.

"OK, let's call Bach and Jones now and set up a time for tomorrow."

He called the first number listed on the sheet. A man with a sterile voice answered. After Bill said that he wanted to talk to Agent Bach or Jones the man said "Hold on five seconds while I connect you to an encrypter." There was a funny noise for a while, then two sharp ring tones before "Bach here," came on the line.

"Agent Bach, this is Bill Tilden. Amy and I would like to meet with you tomorrow at your office, not at our house. Is that possible?"

"Yes; ten o'clock OK?" Bach replied

"Perfect," Bill responded. Bach gave him the address and simple directions, although Bill was already familiar with the building.

After he got off the phone he smiled and queried "Will you really go through with it if this guy wants to fuck you?"

"I don't know; if you tell me 'no way' regardless of the circumstances I won't; but as I recall there was a time in the past when you tried to get me to fuck other guys and I went ballistic on you," I responded.

"You're not going ballistic now," he smiled.

"No; it's a possibility. This is so goddam strange, however, that I don't know what to think. Perhaps the most significant thing, however, is that this guy supposedly saved Bernie's and Brenda's lives. You combine that with $500,000 and their educational expenses completely paid for and it's not something to dismiss out-of-hand; is it?" I rhetorically asked.

"No it sure ain't," he laughed. "Do you think that you could get a video?" was his next question -- it really was.

"You pervert," I groaned. "Listen, I can't talk about this anymore -- my mind is spinning. Let's watch something mindless."

"How about Animal House?" he chortled.

"Perfect" I giggled.

****************

Although Bill did a better job fucking me -- without a video camera -- that night than he ever had before, he was so fired up, I didn't get much sleep. He, on the other hand, was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the next morning. While I hadn't slept I had made up my mind. I would agree to the government's proposal and would just play it by ear as to whether or not I'd fuck "Justin." Bill and I both sang along to CCR songs that we knew by heart as we drove to the address he had been given by Bach.

The government building we entered was the epitome of secure. We almost had to give a DNA sample and get strip-searched to get in the front door. Bach and Jones met us after we passed through three different security stations and led us up to a conference room on the third floor with no windows and a "wooshing" sound.

When we sat down I got right to the point. "Bill and I are both on board. We are relying on your representation that this guy already saved our daughters' lives, and it's hard to turn down something that may be very patriotic. Where do we go from here?"

Bach and Jones called in a guy who sure looked like the Director of Homeland Security. He had an authorization signed by the president to agree to the terms of our understanding. We were videotaped, along with the Director, verbally confirming the terms of our agreement, and signing the actual documents, which were witnessed by Bach as a notary, and signed by both of us and the Director.

While there was some other language, the essence of the agreement was:

1. I would meet with Justin at least three times over three different days.

2. There was no requirement that I have sex with Justin (put in such legalese that it sounded like it was from Victorian England), but it was understood that it was a possibility.

3. After meeting with Justin those three times Bernice and Brenda were guaranteed all expenses through college and either two years of graduate school, three years of law school, or however many years medical school took. A trust fund would be set up administered by a banker or attorney of our choice to take care of it.

4. If Justin gave the government all, or substantially all, of the information they expected him to have a $500,000 payment would be made to a joint account of Bill and me.

5. Bill and I could never tell anyone, not even Bernice and Brenda, about this without a written waiver from the Director of Homeland Security, on penalty of forfeiting the $500,000 and paying restitution for Bernice's and Brenda's education.

As everyone shook hands as Bill and I left Agent Bach said to me "I'll pick you up at your house Friday," two days hence, "at 9:00 a. m. and get your suitcase a day earlier."

"I'll be ready," I smiled.

Bill and I had another great sex session that night; if nothing else this experience had gotten me the best two fucks that I had ever had.

*************

Agents Bach and Jones, and some guy who looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator, drove me to what they said was a luxury hotel about 100 miles away in what was obviously an armored SUV. A Humvee followed us and another preceded us, each with at least three guys with body armor on and carrying Uzis or AK-47s. That shook me up a little, I have to admit. They put a blindfold on me for the last 30 minutes of the drive -- I didn't mind. We arrived in an unidentifiable underground parking garage.

I was as excited as I had ever been when I was led to a door of a luxury suite and told "You can go in and leave whenever you want to. 'Justin' is inside. The only rule is no photos of 'Justin.'"

I took a deep breath and walked in expecting to come face-to-face with the pimple-faced geek who had saved my daughters' lives.

A guy wearing a polo shirt and shorts was seated on a plush chair with his back to me. He stood up and turned around as soon as he heard the door close. I couldn't fucking believe it -- he was the best looking guy that I had ever seen in my life. He was about six feet three inches tall, a muscular 200+ pounds, medium lengthen blond hair, sparkling azure eyes and a smile as wide and sparkling as the Las Vegas strip.

"Trinity -- it really is you," he excitedly gushed.

"You must be the famous Justin," was all that I could think of to say.

He approached me, took my hand, and kissed it. "You look even better in person," he smiled. "Please, have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? I have a complete bar."

Now, for the second time in five days, and for the first time in months, I had another alcoholic drink -- I needed it to steady myself. "A rum swizzle would be nice," I hummed.

"An excellent drink for a sexy goddess," he chuckled.

"Wow -- you really know how to compliment a girl, don't you?" I giggled.

Things got off to a great start. I did notice that as he was chatting while making the drinks that he seemed to be favoring his left arm.

"Is your arm injured?" I asked after taking the drink from his right hand.

"An old football injury," he lied. I knew damn well that it was from whatever he had done to save my daughters' lives.

We sat down on comfortable chairs right next to each other. Within ten minutes it was like we were old friends. I was forthcoming about information, as was he although one subject was off-limits. "Sorry, Trinity, but I can't tell you anything about my activities that got you here -- except to say that it was worth any sacrifice I made to meet you in person -- or about what other information that I might impart to the government. Also, I'm not supposed to tell you my real name -- at least not right now. For anything else I'm an open book."

We had the most delightful conversation for the next hour -- it was never boring, and there was no uncomfortable hiatus. Justin looked at his watch and said "I'm hungry; how about some lunch?"

"I'd love a turkey club, some chips, and a bottle seltzer," I smiled.

He picked up the phone, ordered two of what I told him, and then we chatted for no more than five minutes before our lunch was delivered by a guy who looked like a professional football player in a suit. After we finished lunch I noticed a backgammon board and a deck of cards off to the side of the main room of his luxury suite. He saw me looking and asked "Do you play?"

"Sure; if you don't mind getting your butt kicked, let's give it a try," I grinned.

He beat me two out of three in backgammon, but I beat him two out of three in gin rummy.

"Before we figure out some type of tie-breaker, would you like to work out Trinity -- you look like you keep your body toned."

"I'd love too," I replied.

"You can change in the bedroom to your right," he said as he took off his shirt, causing me to moisten my panties when I saw his ripped upper body, "they delivered your suitcase yesterday." Then he picked up the phone and said "We'll be going to the exercise room in 5-10 minutes."

I was completely flustered as I changed into exercise duds that were revealing, but would not cause someone with a weak heart to have a coronary, and took a deep breath before leaving the room. Justin looked great in his tank top and exercise shorts. We walked out the door, were met by two security guys, and escorted in a separate elevator to a small, private exercise room.

We really worked up a sweat, and kidded each other about what our relative abilities were. Justin spotted me on a couple of lifts, but it was obvious that what he was really "spotting" were my tits and thighs, not the weights. We were completely pitted out after about 75 minutes. Just before we re-hydrated and wiped out the worst of our sweat Justin picked up a phone in the room and said "We're done; give us two minutes," into it.

We kidded with the two security guys as we rode the private elevator back to the suite. When we got there for the first time Justin touched me intimately. "Uh, Trinity; let me know if I'm really off base; uh...but...I really need someone to wash my back."

When Justin wrapped his arm around me and started walking slowly toward his room with attached bath my sweaty crotch just got a lot wetter. The only thing going through my mind was "I had no sex the first 19 years of my life, didn't have sex with my husband the first six months that I knew him and he is the only man I have ever had sex with, and now I'm going to fuck into oblivion a guy that I only met today!"

When we entered the bathroom and he slowly took my clothes off, then his, while we stared into each other's souls more than our eyes. it seemed that every muscle in my body tensed. When he wrapped his arms around me and pushed my tits into his chest I felt better than at any other time in my life. Then he gave me a kiss so passionate that I'm sure that steam was coming off both of our bodies.

In the shower we talked little; we simply smiled at each other, and washed each other off. It took me the longest time to wash his girthy cock and low-hanging testicles; and I don't think that my tits really needed to be washed as long as they were.

When we were spanking clean he lifted me up like I weighed nothing, gently pushed my back against the shower stall wall, and then slowly but surely inserted his steel-rod dick into my soaked pussy. By the time that he was completely buried I had my first orgasm, and it was more intense than any other in my life. My thigh muscles involuntarily clamped on his torso, my arms encircled his neck, and when I was not screaming in ecstasy I was trying to tickle his tonsils with my tongue.

As Justin laid seemingly two miles of pipe in me I had more orgasms than I could count. Then he grunted like a pen full of hogs and unleashed a tsunami of cum into my anxious pussy. My climax was so intense that I lost awareness and the only sensory perception that I had was every never ending in my body being overloaded.

Somehow the water got turned off; by some means we got dried off; and someway we ended up in Justin's bed; but I don't know how any of those occurred. My next moment of clarity was when Justin was sucking on my clit and massaging my G-spot. After yet another intense orgasm I gained enough clarity to seek out his cock, slurp it until it was again rock hard, and then mount him and ride him like a bronco as he pinched my nipples.

Someone brought us dinner; after we ate we went to my bedroom since the sheets in Justin's were soaked with sweat and cum, and proceeded to fuck and suck the night away with occasional periods of rest completely engulfed in each other's arms.

***************

The next three days we spent virtually every minute together. Because of that and because we were completely open with each other (except for the one taboo subject) I knew Justin better after four days than I knew Bill when I married him. We actually went to the beach, played miniature golf, went to an amusement park, and had dinner out, all -- of course -- with our entourage. Before our first outing I asked Justin "Will they let us do that?"

His smiling response was "They have no choice. They really, really need the information that I possess so they have to do what I want."

After a particularly intense sex session the second day I held Justin's face between my hands and said "I really need an honest answer to a question; will you give it to me?"

"As long as it doesn't relate to what I've done and what information the government wants, sure," he grinned.

"You're an absolutely awesome man. Intelligent, funny, kind, courageous, considerate, and better looking and sexier than a man has a right to be. You could get almost any woman you wanted. Why did you ask for me?"

With a slight grin on his face he took my face in his hands and said "Because the first time I saw your photos and then video on the Internet a feeling came over me the likes of which I have never experienced in my thirty one years. I felt an instant connection with you. Everything about you appealed to me; if it's possible to fall in love just from photos and videos I did."

I gulped hard. "Do..uh...well...uh...you still think... that?" I stuttered.

"No," was his deadpanned reply. After he saw the crestfallen look on my face he said "Now I'm SURE of it. You're even better in real life than on a computer screen."

I planted as zealous a kiss as I could on him, and then -- of course -- had to fuck him again; no, actually, we were beyond fucking. I made love to him.

Although it may be hard to believe it is absolutely true that until I woke up the morning of our fourth and last day together that I didn't even think about birth control. I had never taken it since I wasn't sexually active before I married, Bill had a vasectomy and he is the only person that I had ever had sex with, and I didn't really have any intention of having sex with Justin (at least not without protection) before I met him. Once I did meet him my mind was so cluttered by the rivers of endorphins flowing through it that it simply didn't occur to me.

"Oh shit," I thought as I lay next to the still not-awake sex god in my bed, "what if I get pregnant. I have to tell Justin!"

I shook Justin awake. He smiled at me, I gave him a quick kiss, and then said "Justin, there's something I really need to tell you."

"What, Aphrodite," he yawned.

"I haven't been on birth control because my husband had a vasectomy and he's the only person I've ever had sex with, and I wasn't really planning on fucking you and I didn't even think about it. I'm likely within the fertile range of my cycle, and I may be pregnant," I blurted out, hoping that he wouldn't be too mad.

I didn't expect his reaction. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, and broke into a big grin and almost screamed "Awesome, unbelievably fucking awesome! I'll steal you away from your husband for good!"

He then proceeded to rub my belly, kiss my face, and suck my tits, sometimes while tickling me as I yelled "Stop, you animal!"

He looked up from sucking one of my tits and staring me in the eye said "But even though the bambino will have first dibs on your boobies, I still get some sucking time of my own."

We both laughed, playfully called each other names, planted kisses on various parts of our bodies, and eventually the predictable happened -- we made love once again!

*************

As Agents Bach and Jones were waiting outside Justin's suite to take me home, and all sorts of people were taking Justin to be interrogated since they had gotten him what he wanted -- namely me -- as we kissed good-bye, me with tears clouding my vision, he whispered to me "I love you without reservation; I want you; I slipped a memory stick into the pocket of your slacks. Look at it when you're alone. I beg you to follow my request on it. I need you!"

I whispered back "I love you; but Trinity is gone for good, from the Internet and life; I'm Amy."

Our eyes met one last time as we both exited the suite and walked in different directions. I knew then that I was madly in love with him. I had always liked Bill, was usually sexually attracted to him, and had a comfortable life with him. But I didn't know what love was when I married Bill, and I did now.

Agents Bach and Jones seemed rather smug on our way back -- this time without the other vehicles and heavily armed dudes since my purpose had been fulfilled, although the first half hour I had a hood over my head. "So how did it go?" Bach asked with what I am sure was a knowing grin even though I couldn't see her face with the hood on."

"I'm not sure that I should answer your questions -- I'm mad at you," I chuckled.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"Because you didn't tell me that Justin was a hunk-and-a-half; if I had known I would have taken precautions," I quickly replied.

"What precautions?" Jones inquired.

"Birth control," I deadpanned and both of them broke out in giggles.

As soon as I got back home the first thing that I did was to call Brenda and Bernie. They weren't together at the time but we were tech savvy enough to conference our cell phones together. I found out that they would be done with finals June 12 and would be home the 13th; I promised to take them shopping the day after they got home.