Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look lovely. My god Jen I want to make love to you so bad right now. I can't even describe how I feel."

"Awe, you know we can't do that honey. We've got to get through this. Shane knows what is best to ensure I get pregnant. I know it is hard for you, baby. And you know how much I love you. I'll make it up to you in a few days," she said as she put her arms around me and gave me a light embrace.

Her fresh aroma and her naked body beneath the thin fabric of her dress gave me a fierce erection. I was sick to know she was saving herself for Shane. That she was perfectly clean and free of any foreign elements, even my own fragrance, as she broke away quickly and sat in a wingback chair across the room.

Jen was reading a magazine when her phone rang. "Hello," she said as she picked it up. "Oh hi Shane, is everything ok?" she responded, sounding too happy. "We are here at the hotel, just waiting in the room. Yes, I did. Ok, you too. See you about 5:00." Putting down the phone she looked at me and sighed, "He said all is well and he will see us at 5:00."

At a quarter to five, I added some ice to the ice bucket. The wine was very cold. Jen sat there dressed only in that light blue summer dress, simple and conservative as usual. She was that same pretty Jennifer, hair just above her shoulders, the image of a typical American housewife. Yet she was my wife, the love of my life.

For another moment I stared at her trying not to think about what she might look like half an hour from now in that king size bed with a virtual stranger. She looked up, caught me staring. She gave me a sad pouting look and came over to me. I held her close one last time and kissed her on the forehead. "I better get down there," I whispered, a lump in my throat. "I love you Mike, forever," she said softly.

Waiting in the lobby for Shane, I paced watching each vehicle that approached. Finally an unassuming older model Ford sedan pulled in and found a space a ways down the lot. I was pretty sure it was him. Soon Shane climbed out and headed toward the entrance.

I stood there just inside the doors watching this nice looking man walking toward me. He was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of Nikes. Over his shoulder was slung a small backpack. There he was.

He opened the door and walked in. Other than the desk clerk I was the only one in the lobby. I reached out my hand to him and said "Hi, I am Michael. You must be Shane." Shaking my hand gently he looked at me, smiling warmly and replied, "Yes, I am Shane. Can we sit over here for a minute?" motioning to a couch over by the fireplace.

We sat on edge of the couch halfway facing each other and he said in a quiet confidential voice "Mike, I know this is a very stressful time for you. I want only the best for you and Jennifer. I have dedicated myself to this work as part of my doctorate exploration in human reproductive health research.

I assure you that my goal is to give you and Jennifer the child you both want very much. I need to go to her now. I don't know how long it will take with this first session. The first encounter is always different. I like to take a few minutes to talk and allow the woman to feel comfortable. I hope we will be finished in 45 minutes but it could take longer. What is the room number?"

This is it. The pounding heart, my breathing labored, I barely got it out "Ah.....3..2..5," I stammered.

"Ok Mike. Jen will text you when I leave. I'll go out the backs stairs. If things go well I will see you tomorrow." With that he turned and headed for the elevators.

Chapter 5

I sat on the couch in the lobby and watched the cable news show there trying not to think about them. That was impossible. I paced the hallway and circled through the breakfast area before going outside. I walked around the parking lot watching the sun sinking toward the tall oaks on the western end of the property.

At that moment I wondered which window up on the 3rd floor was room 325. And which side of the building? I had been so distracted all day I couldn't even think what the view from our window had been.

It's now been 15 minutes. Are they still just talking? Is Jen getting tipsy from the wine? And what was in that backpack Shane had brought with him? Why can't I stop thinking?

I got in our car and drove north a ways. Turned the radio on to a local music station and tried to focus as I circled through the parking lot of a nice strip center. Exiting there, I headed back toward the hotel. Driving past the hotel, I couldn't bring myself to pull in just yet, instead driving on another mile or two before pulling into a gas station/convenience store.

I parked and went in to get a 16 ounce beer. The clerk put it in a little brown bag. Back in the car I checked my phone. No text or call. I opened the beer and sipped on it as I drove slowly back toward the Hotel. I looked at my phone again hoping to see a text but nothing.

It's now been 35 minutes. By now there is no telling what is happening. She is surely in bed with him. Would she let him kiss her or would she simply lie on her back with her dress pulled up and let him enter her? I wonder if he left his shirt on. Maybe he had some lube in the backpack. OMG. I wondered how big his penis is. Will Jen always compare me to him after this?

Why can't I stop thinking about them? The music was so annoying that I turned the radio off as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and shut off the engine. I sat there drinking my beer and checking my phone. 45 minutes now. I better go back into the lobby and wait there.

Back inside I went into the men's room off the lobby to pee. I was so nervous that my dick had shriveled up on my scrotum. Peeing was almost impossible but I needed to go so finally I squeezed out the last drops and shook it off. Washing my hands I looked into the mirror and saw how stressed I looked. Splashed some cool water on my face and grabbed a couple paper towels to dry off.

Out in the lobby and now it's 6:00. Anytime now Jen will text me and I can go up to see her. We should go out for a nice dinner. She can reassure me that it was like a medical treatment and that Shane was very businesslike about the whole thing.

6:10. Now I'm getting very anxious thinking I really should have heard from Jen by now. Did Shane already leave but Jen is too upset to text me? I quickly walked to the door only to see Shane's car still parked there in the same place.

6:15. I have been holding my phone, looking at it almost constantly. No text, no missed calls. I should call her. Maybe there is some kind of problem. She may have become sick from the wine. Yes. I will call Jen just to check. Hands trembling, I place the call. After several rings I hear Jen's voice "Mike....why...are you calling? It's not finished...yet baby.". .Her voice sounded weak and distant.

"Just checking to see if everything is ok", I said.

"Ohhh!....not yet Shane" I hear Jen say, her voice almost a whimper.

"What is wrong Jen? Why is it taking so long baby?"

"Oh Mike, please not now," her voice quivering. "Jen," I plead "what is it baby?"

"Shane...ohh...Shane wants to do another...e...ejaculation....Mmmm... Mike...ohhh....Mike, Shane had not,....mmmm...he had not cum for over a week." She whispered, her voice trailing off.

A long pause and I hear Shane's voice in background "He shouldn't interrupt this Jen."

"Mike,....honey,....he says....he says he can give me more...mmmm...ohhh....sperm by...by doing it again.

Ohhh...ahh!....,Mike please.... I've got to go...ahh....ohh, Shane!.....wait, please....oh Mike,...Mike, I'm so sorry baby...oh god....I've got to go,...he's inside...he's inside me again oh god.... so deep.....aahhh....it's starting again....ahhhh...ohooo..." then silence.

Without warning, I began to ejaculate in my pants right there in the lobby on the couch with the cable news running on the flat screen up on the wall. My body convulsed and I thought I was going to pass out.

Things had gone way off course. This was nothing like I had imagined. Jen was being fucked and she seemed to be overcome by it. Almost delirious, like it was good; she sounded so submissive to Shane. She was letting him do it again? Unbelievable!

My emotions were all over the place. I was angry, frightened, sad, hurt, and desperately horny. What is happening to me? How could this be happening to my wife? Some medical treatment I thought as I went to the men's room to clean up.

Chapter 6

7:05. My phone dings with a text from Jen. "he is gone."

I rushed to the elevator. It was so slow. On third floor I had to check the room number arrows to remember which way to turn.

At room 325, I fumbled with the card key at the door before it opened. I went in desperate to hold Jen and ask her a million questions. She was lying backwards on the bed with a pillow under her butt, her feet propped against the headboard.

She was completely naked. Her hair was matted around her face. Her breasts glistened with sweat. She looked pale and barely opened her eyes as I sat on the bed her taking her hand. I felt it trembling. Bending down to kiss her, I tasted a different taste than expected. An aroma of sex and semen permeated the room.

"Jen baby, are you ok?"

"I'm just really tired honey." She whispered weakly. "Shane told me to lie like this for 15 minutes to help the sperm get to the egg. Got another 5 minutes. I just want to sleep."

"Don't you want anything to eat? I thought we would go to dinner afterward."

"Why don't you go. I am not hungry and just want to sleep."

"Jen I need to talk about this. Tell me how it went. My god Jen. Did you kiss him? I'm surprised you took off your dress!"

"Mike, I am sorry. I wanted to get pregnant! You said you would support me. My god Mike. I didn't know what to expect. But Shane was really good....I... I don't want to talk about it. I need a shower!"

Jen grabbed a hand towel from the nightstand and held it between her legs as she rolled off the bed and started toward the bathroom looking unsteady as she walked. She slammed the bathroom door and soon I heard the shower.

I looked around the room and saw the wine still in the ice bucket just as I'd left it. The ice was melting but the wine had not been opened. The bed was a mess and I could see wet spots in places. The comforter and blanket were on the floor over by the desk. The chairs were out of place and the couch was a mess. What had gone on in here?

Half hour later, she seemed to have recovered somewhat as she came out of the bathroom in her robe, hair up in a towel.

"Mike, I'm sorry for being so rude while ago. I don't know what's come over me," she said as I stood up and reached for her. I held her tight in my arms her head on my chest. She began to sob, trying to speak but it was useless. I helped her to the bed. We lay there together for a long time before she finally spoke.

"Mike, I can't bear to tell you about all that happened. I am ashamed. It's like he took control of me and I got swept up in the sensations. From the moment I unlocked the door, his presence in the room with me, wearing only that thin dress, alone with him like that, knowing that we were going to have sex.

I guess I hadn't thought enough about how that reality would affect me. On one hand I wanted to call the whole thing off yet, at the same time, I wanted him to take me, to fuck me! God, I can't believe I just said that. Mike, please forgive me honey."

"Jen, oh Jen, what has happened here? I wanted you to have a baby but now you're wanting to fuck him? This is not what I expected you to feel with him. I was so stupid to agree to this," I yelled as I got up and paced the room, my thoughts racing with no focus at all.

"There is something about Shane," Jen continued. "His voice soft but strong. When I opened the door he hugged me. A strong hug. I could feel him up against me. My nipples tingled as his chest pressed against me. I could feel all the muscles of his arms. Then he kissed me.

Someone passed in the hallway. I had to close the door and lock it. When I turned around he was undressing. I have never seen such a sculpted body. And when he pulled down his underwear! I've never seen such a thing. It was long and thick, standing out in front and swaying back and forth as he walked toward me.

He pulled me to him again and began kissing me. But this time his cock pressed up against me almost to my breasts. Then he was talking to me about the treatment, as he held me and had his hands down my back and over my butt. He said, 'Wow Jen, your ass is awesome. Let's get this dress off of you', as he unzipped it down the back. He pulled it up over my head and threw it on the floor. The feeling of our naked bodies pressed together then sent me into a feeling that I was never able to break out of.

He took me over to the couch and sat me down. He guided my hands to his cock and had me hold it. Was so thick my fingers couldn't reach all the way around it. He told me to suck it. The head was almost too big but I got my mouth around it. Then he backed up and knelt down between my legs. He spread me open and really licked and sucked on me. I never had it that way, the way his tongue and fingers worked it.

Then he turned me around on the couch on my knees and tried to enter me from behind. Oh god it hurt and it wouldn't go in at first. At that moment, from the window, I saw you walking in the parking lot as his dick started going in. And I watched you as he was fucking me and he could see you too.

He said 'You want a baby for Mike! You want this baby for Mike!' and all of a sudden I was so wet. I had an orgasm right then as you were getting in the car. He went in too deep and I screamed, hoping you didn't hear me. O my god Mike, what have I done?

He took me over, sat me down in that chair and went down on me again. The way he talked seemed vulgar at first. And he insisted that I say those words. Anyway, the things we did, god Mike I feel so dirty. It feels like I betrayed you. Please don't ask me anymore questions. I just wanted a baby so bad. And now I feel like I am already pregnant. There is something happening inside me."

"Jen, you could have pushed him away. You should have called me."

"You don't understand. I wanted a baby. And once he kissed me and did all those things to me, Mike, I wanted him. I know it's not right. I got so turned on and soon I wanted sex more than I had ever wanted it. He worshipped my ass. Got me on the bed and kept looking at it in all different angles, spreading it open, massaging it and telling me how amazing it is.

Then he had me get on top of him. Said I could control how deep it went in that way. But he told me I needed to get used to it and had to go all the way down on it before he could start the actual insemination. For a while I didn't think I could do it. But he played with my breasts and sucked on my nipples until I thought I was going to cum all the while he was telling me how beautiful they were and how hard it made him to have them there on his face.

I lost myself in those feelings and next thing I know I am sitting straight up writhing on him realizing he is all the way up inside of me. I could feel him in my belly but it didn't hurt. Then I had the most powerful orgasm. I hadn't realized how much I had been talking and moaning until then. I came so hard!!"

By now I am sweating and my cock is hard as a rock. I cussed and swore.

"Jen, why don't you just call that son of a bitch and ask him to come back? I think you might like that. I am going out and have some drinks. I saw a good bar down the street."

As I grabbed my jacket and headed to the door, Jen screamed, "Mike! Don't you dare walk out on me!! You said you would stand by me." As she flopped back down on the bed and wailed loudly.

I stopped there, silent for a moment. Then tossed my jacket back over a chair.

"Ok. I am going to try to sleep on the couch. Don't think I want to sleep in that bed." I grabbed the comforter from the floor and tried to get comfortable on the couch. I could hear Jen crying softly. Sometime in the night, I woke up lonely and ashamed at the way I had acted. Got undressed and quietly crawled into bed next to Jen. She was sleeping soundly, still bundled in her robe.

When I woke up and checked the time it was 8:30. Jen was still sleeping and had turned, now facing me. Was she dreaming? How will she feel today? I got up and went into the bathroom to shave and shower. When I came out of the bathroom, Jen was sitting up in bed stretching and yawning.

"I can't believe I slept so soundly," she said sleepily. I am hungry. Can we go somewhere for breakfast? I am starved."

We got dressed and went out to the car. Memory of what Jen had said about seeing me in the parking lot stung my senses as we got into the car. Jen was quiet. Just as well. I couldn't think of a pleasant thing to say. Probably best.

The aroma of coffee and breakfast in the restaurant seemed to lighten my mood. Over the newspaper I had picked up at the door, I said, "Jen, what time is Shane coming back today?"

"He said 1:00. But I should call him by noon to confirm."

Driving back to the hotel, Jen said "I'll call Shane now" as she pulled out her phone and touched his name. Almost immediately Jen exclaimed "What? I must have called the wrong number," she said looking at her phone and scrolling down. Again she selected a number and held the phone to her ear. "No way! Mike, it says this is not a working number. Please hang up and dial again! What is going on?"

Back at the hotel, we went to the little business center so Jen could get online. She had not brought the laptop with her. Thirty minutes later we still sat there at the small desk searching for Shane's website or just anything connected to him without success. Jen pounded on the desk and screamed in anguish. Her outburst caught the attention of several people nearby.

I said, "Jen, let's go to the room. Maybe we can make some calls and find out what is going on with Shane the sperm donor!"

"Make some calls? Make some calls?", Jen screamed. "You want to give everyone our names? Why don't we just run ads in the local newspapers?" Jen yelled as she opened the door and burst out of the room past folks who had turned to see what was going on. I followed her to the elevator and joined her.

Jen tried Shane's number several more times and got the same result. I called the front desk and told them our plans had changed and we needed to cancel the remaining two days of our reservation.

We drove back down the interstate. Jen was curled up in the passenger seat, stone faced and quiet. The following days were difficult. Jen rejected my attempts at tenderness and sex. She became more focused than ever on her work.

The memory of that night haunted me and I had trouble focusing at work. When I would ask Jen about the things she did that night with Shane, she refused to talk about it. She would say that was something she could not bear to think about. That it was all a horrible mistake.

One morning, weeks later, I had dressed for work and came downstairs to the familiar smell of coffee and toast. But Jen was not at the table as usual. Then I heard her in the downstairs bathroom gagging, and throwing up. When she came back to the table she said, "Think I have the flu. Some of my students have had it. I am calling in sick." Days passed and Jen's bouts with nausea continued.

One Tuesday evening when I got home from work, Jen was sitting at the table looking at her laptop. She stood up and looked at me, arms reaching out for a hug. She held on an extra moment before stepping back, taking my hands and saying, "Honey, I just got a call from the doctor. She says I am pregnant."

I stood there looking at her. Many emotions flooded in. I could see a difference in her eyes. There was a softness in her face that I hadn't seen in a while. I pulled her close in a loving embrace and said, "Jen, I am happy for you. No, I am happy for us. Please trust me to love you and this child. I won't let you down." Her tears flowed as did mine.