Natural Insemination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's father was sleeping on the sofa while his mother took Annie's child upstairs for his nap. He looked over at Annie on the chair and smiled as she pulled up her dress and opened her legs. He hoped soon that he would soon have them wrapped around him.

Both couples were anxious to leave so after the son's nap and the football game they told the parents that they had to get Mikie back home. On the way not much was said. Adam and Annie's car was in the driveway so after Joe pulled into the garage they moved inside the house.

"How can we do this?" Jill whispered to Annie. She didn't want to put the guys into the sex planning. "I need to get my son home," Annie said with no emotion. "I guess it's up to you."

Annie said goodbye and took her son to their car. "You're on your own to get a ride home." She said to Adam.

"Maybe I should go with her," Adam frowned looking at Joe.

"What? No, I'm Ok with giving Jill and you some time. We've come this far so what is another hour or so?"

Jill moved into the kitchen to get the guys a beer and when she returned she sat on the sofa between them. Her dress was high on her thighs and she didn't make any effort to push it down. Jill and Adam were nervous about saying anything about going upstairs and Joe wasn't going to make it easy for them.

An NFL game was on and Joe knew that Adam was a big Washington Redskins fan. "I think the Skins won today and the highlights should be on at halftime."

"Uh yeah...but I can probably get the highlights later." He was still thinking about fucking Jill that afternoon without cuming. His arm had to fall onto his lap to hide the anticipated bedroom time.

"Well I'm getting out of this dress," Jill said somewhat pissed that Joe hadn't give the OK to get started. As she walked away she said without looking back, "I'll be upstairs Adam."

Adam sat for a few minutes and then stretched out his arms. "I guess I should...you know..upstairs."

"What?" Joe asked acting disinterested. "Uh yeah...see you in about an hour."

*

Jill stripped naked and wiped off her pussy before spraying on some perfume. She realized that she couldn't think of anything else besides having her younger brother-in-law fucking her. Yesterday's mechanical fucking was just that but today when he fucked her Doggie Style she really got off. She knew she should put on the black nightgown without panties but decided to wear her sexiest black thong and matching bra. Both were sheer enough for him to see her nipples and her shaven pussy. She heard the tapping on the door and moved quickly to the bed.

"Come in."

Adam slowly opened the door and peeked inside. The room light was off and there were no candles. As the door opened wider he had enough light to see her lying on top of the sheets. It surprised him that she was wearing a matching sexy sheer bra and panties. "Are..are you ready?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Lock the door." She didn't want Joe to barge in. When the door closed she turned on the nightstand lamp.

"God," he said softly seeing her body through the sheer undies. He shuffled to the bed to get a better look. "You're so beautiful."

She saw him pull off his shirt and start to open his slacks but she moved to a sitting position on the bed in front of him. "Let me."

"But...we can't. I mean the rule about being naked."

"I don't like that rule," she grinned. She pulled open his belt and the button holding his waistline. After jerking down his zipper she pushed the black slacks off his hips and down to his feet. He stepped out of them and looked at her fingers hooking his boxers. With one swift jerk she had them at his knees.

She was surprised that he wasn't hard but didn't say anything. "Let's get on the bed."

Adam moved sideways into her arms and felt her soft breasts press into his bare chest. Her lips moved to his neck while her hands moved down to caress and squeeze his butt cheeks.

"Take off my panties," she whispered still feeling his soft noodle against her stomach.

His eyes followed his fingers as they removed her thong. He saw her whole bare pussy for the first time and watched as she opened her legs and pulled him between them.

Her lips found his and her tongue dove deep into his lips but he still did not get hard. "I'll help." She felt him lift up enough for her fingers to find his cock. She played but it still didn't work. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I mean you look so hot but...I guess I'm nervous because Joe is...is downstairs."

"He was today and you were hard."

"I know but Annie was here and I didn't think that he would come up."

"He won't. He wants us to do this and the door is locked."

"But not like this...we are not following the rules and if he finds out."

"Shit," she sighed as she fell onto her back next to him. After a minute she stood and put on her gown and robe. "I'll be right back."

"Wait..where are you going?" She didn't answer as she walked out of the door.

Joe was concentrating on the game so he didn't hear his wife's footsteps. He looked up when he saw her bare feet next to the sofa. "What's wrong?"

"It's you...I mean its Adam. Because you are here alone he...uh...can't get hard."

"What do you want me to do about that?"

"Would you leave for about an hour?"

"Jesus now I have to leave my own house so that a man can fuck my wife." He knew after he said it that it sounded bad. He looked at the anger building up. "Oh Geez...I'm sorry. OK, I'll go and be back in an hour." She waited for him to leave and hurried back up stairs.

"He's gone." She noticed that he had covered his naked body with the sheet. After locking the door she dropped the robe and stood wearing only her bra. "I might as well take this off too."

"Amazing," Adam grinned seeing her large round breasts and hard tips for the first time. When she pulled down the sheet his cock was pointing upward.

"Now that's more like it." He waited until she was on her back and shifted between her outstretched legs.

"Now you can really fuck me," she whispered feeling his hard knob force its way into her pussy lips. Counting yesterday this would be the fifth time in less than two days she would be fucked. Her pussy was a little sore but their wetness was reducing the friction. "Pull my legs up," she instructed.

Adam had never fucked with Annie's legs up around his ears. Her body was completely open to him now and each time he pushed inside he felt it to be deeper and deeper. As he fucked in and out her bent body acted like a spring. The sloppy juices created the wet smacking sounds.

"Adam...Adam...Adam," she called his name. Her fingernails clawed at his back and hips. Never had Joe been so deep and since Adam was thinner it enabled her clitty to press into his pubic mound each time he bottomed out. "Oh God I love it...don't stopppp!"

*

Joe sat on a stool at the local pub watching the end of the football game he had on before. He realized that being alone while his wife fucked his brother was a 100% worse than when he was messing around with Annie. After two beers he talked himself into stopping this madness. It was almost two hours after too many beers when he called a cab and left his car in the parking lot. When he got home it was empty. "Where the fuck is everybody?" He sat on the sofa and fell fast asleep.

Ten minutes later he heard his wife's voice. "JOE! WAKE UP!" He opened his eyes and saw her standing by the sofa. "What...where the fuck am I?"

"I can't believe that you went out and got loaded," she started. "I had to drive Allan home."

"Well you fucked him all weekend. You should drive him home."

"You're an asshole," she said with a red face. "And you can sleep down here."

"Good."

*

Annie had just put their son asleep when she heard the front door opening. She walked to the living room and saw Adam lying back with his eyes close. "Is poor little Adam tired?" She asked as she moved next to him.

"Yes," he answered without looking at her. He felt even guiltier after fucking Jill with both of them naked. "I need a shower."

Annie didn't say anything as he walked upstairs. When she heard the shower come on she quietly opened the door and snuck inside. He was facing away with his head under the warm water when she opened the shower door. "OH MY GOD!"

He jumped forward and almost fell before grabbing the shower pipe. "Fuck..you scared the shit out of me!"

"Your back...you have scratches on your back and ass!"

He gulped. "Things got out of control. I've wanted to tell you. I can explain."

"Explain how you fucked Jill so hard that she clawed your back and ass to get more of you inside of her. Is that what mechanical means to you? And you must have been naked!"

"We tried...we really did. Yesterday we did like we said. She really didn't move and except for some kissing it was mechanical and we were not naked."

"But today you just stripped naked and fucked each other's brains out. And to think that Joe and I trusted you two." Annie moved back and slammed the door.

She had not expected this to happen so soon. The plan was to catch them in the act but this might work as well. She lay face down in her cotton pajamas when he walked out of the bathroom.

*

"Baby...I promise we will only do it mechanically from now on."

"No you won't," she said calmly. "It's over Adam."

"But what about getting her pregnant? They want a baby so bad."

"Not bad enough because she disobeyed the rules we set up."

"We need to calm down and think about it." He put his hand on her lower back but she turned and pushed it from her.

"Don't touch me. I don't want you sleeping with me tonight." She moved away from him and pulled back the bedspread and sheet. "Turn off the light when you leave."

*

Joe got up early on Monday and called in sick. He heard Jill moving around upstairs and the shower come on. As he was sipping his coffee he heard his mobile phone ring. It was Annie.

"What's up?"

"Are you alone?" Annie asked. She had left Adam alone with her son as she drove to the store.

"Kind of. Jill is in the shower. We uh are not really talking right now."

"Same here," Annie said. "When Adam came home and was in the shower I saw that he had scratches all over his back and ass. They must have had one hell of a fucking last night."

"Really," he smiled. "Jill gave me hell for going out to get some beers and having to drive Adam home. So if he has all those marks I'll bet she has a few too. I'll talk to you later. Can you pick me up in about ten minutes?"

"Sure. He thinks I'm at the store anyway."

Joe hung up and hurried up to their bathroom. He opened the door and saw her pink nude body through the frosted shower door. She didn't know he had opened the door until he coughed.

"What do you want?" She asked angrily as she turned to face him. She had forgotten about the red marks on her neck, breasts and ass.

"Um...I just talked to Annie and she told me about all the scratches on Adam's back and ass. And guess since you have them too including your naked breasts you didn't do any mechanical fucking."

She knew she was busted. "Adam...he couldn't get hard so...we...we undressed and were naked. Things got out of control and I guess we just lost it."

"I'm going out a while."

"Joe please...don't be mad. We need to talk about it. Don't leave." But he turned and walked out.

She hurried to dry off and pulled on a robe before running down the stairs. She didn't see him in the house and looked in the garage. Her car was still there. After hurrying to the front door and looking out she saw Annie's car driving away with Joe next to her. "Oh no." Seconds later she called Adam.

"Adam. Joe knows about us...about what happened last night. Annie saw the marks on your back and he saw them on mine. Annie just picked him up and they drove away."

*

Annie drove to the parking lot where Joe had left his car the night before. "Well we expected it to happen but not in just two days."

"Yeah, and from the looks of the red marks on her body they must have had one good fuck." He waited for her to unsnap her seatbelt. "So what do we do now?"

Annie popped his seatbelt loose and reached over the front of his chest to grab onto his right shoulder. "This for a start." She pulled his body facing her and moved her soft lips to his. For the first time their kiss wasn't urgent with force. It was tender and caring. No tongues were involved as time seemed to stand still.

Joe moved his mouth from her first. "Are we going forward with our plan?"

"Do you really have to ask that?" She smiled. "I want you Joe...I want you to make love to me."

"What if...if they don't agree for us to have sex?"

"They will. Jill wants a baby badly and it's obvious that they want to keep fucking each other. Why don't we have a drink or two in the bar to let them think about everything and then we can meet with them later?"

"Good idea. We need to work on a way to present it so it doesn't sound like we've wanted to...to do it from the beginning." Both of their cell phones kept ringing until finally Annie turned them both off.

*

Jill's eyes were tearing as she sat alone looking at the front door. She was hoping that Joe would come back and that they could work it out. She sprang up when she heard a car door outside. When she got to the door she saw Adam walking towards her.

"Where's your son?"

"I dropped him by my mother," he answered seeing her in a robe. It was obvious that she had been crying. "How are you doing?"

She pulled him inside and hugged him. "Lousy."

"Me too. Did Joe say anything before he left?"

"Not really. He made comments about the red marks on my body and yours and walked out." Her arms were still holding him close. "We really messed up."

"I think they can forgive us," he said moving back to look into her eyes. "I mean they knew what we were doing even if it was supposed to be mechanical. All of us still want you to get pregnant so we will just tell them that we will not loose control like we did."

"You..you still want to...to do it?"

"Yes," he grinned as he moved his lips to hers. She didn't move until his tongue moved out and then she lost it. They frenched for a few minutes until she pushed him away.

"Come inside," she smiled. "We need to talk about it some more."

*

Joe and Annie sat in a rear booth for almost an hour. They only had one drink to keep their wits about them.

"If they say no we do it anyway," Annie said firmly. I mean they've been doing it so why can't we?"

"Well, it make sense to me but probably not them. Remember they were only doing it to get Jill pregnant. Let's not drop the we are going to do it anyway until we've given them some time to think about it."

"OK...I guess I should turn my phone back on and get this over with." Annie clicked on the cell phone and was about to look at the missed calls when her phone rang. She glanced over at Joe and answered it.

"Hello Adam."

"Thank God you answered," he said quickly. "Don't hang up. Is...is Joe with you?"

She again looked at Joe. "Yes he's with me."

"We need to talk. I'm with Jill at their house. Please come here so we can discuss what happened."

She covered the mouthpiece with her left palm. "He's with Jill at your house and they want to talk."

"Perfect," Joe grinned.

"OK, we will be there in about twenty minutes."

"Annie."

"What?"

"I love you."

She didn't respond and hung up before he said anything else. She looked at Joe. "I'm going to let you tell them that we want equal time having sex. They can make their excuses and probably tell us it won't happen again."

"I'll tell them after they are finished with the excuses," he said looking at her round titties wondering if he will get a chance to kiss and suck the tips.

*

The front door opened as soon as Annie stepped on the small porch. Adam stood erect with Jill standing behind him. She was now fully dressed in jeans and a shirt. "Where is Joe?"

"He had to stop for gas but is right behind me. I took him to get his car at the pub." Annie moved by him without showing any signs of affection and did the same to Jill.

"Good, maybe we can talk about it alone," Adam smiled.

"I'll go...uh upstairs," Jill said quickly.

"No stay. Joe and I want to talk to both of you at the same time."

They moved into the living room and sat on the sofa. Adam was in the middle. He reached for Annie's hand but she jerked it back. "Annie I'm sorry."

"I don't want to talk about it until Joe gets here. He's your brother and deserves to hear anything that is said."

They sat in silence and moved upright when they heard the garage door opening up. All turned to watch the doorway in the hallway that led to the garage. It opened and Joe walked in.

He started right in. "Well we thought we might have some issues with this but I thought it would last more than a day."

Adam could see his brother was not happy. "It won't happen again."

Joe sat in the large soft chair across from the three of them. "Shit you didn't last a day so why would Annie and I even think that you two could hold back if we do this again?" He didn't want to say the word fuck.

Jill sat forward. "It was two days Joe and we did try it. I want us to have a child so bad and the idea to have Adam's sperm was our best choice. None of us really wanted us to have sex." A tear formed on her left eyelid but she didn't wipe it off.

Annie wanted to put her two cents in. "So you didn't plan to have real intercourse. Did you have foreplay and oral sex?"

"No," Jill answered but Adam spoke over her.

"No more lies. We did touch some and we...we kissed... I mean you know...really kissed."

"And really enjoyed it," Joe said watching his wife.

She stared back. "Not at first but yes...we enjoyed it. You and I have never did it so many times in a short period."

"So you don't want to stop," Annie added noting the firm stares from Jill and Joe. It was what they were waiting for.

Jill turned and looked at Adam. Both wanted to say yes but both were thinking no. "We uh...uh talked about it and.."

Joe knew it was time to make the proposal. "Annie and I talked about it too and we think that..."

Jill cut him off. "Adam and I want you two to have sex too...at the same time."

Annie's jaw dropped as did Joe's. Joe was just about to propose the same thing but didn't get a chance to say it. "What?" He asked making sure he heard it right.

Adam looked at Annie and took her hand. "We know you don't want to do it but it's the only way. We want Jill to get pregnant so we can't stop trying."

"And we know now that the mechanical and no nudity thing doesn't work," Jill said with a pleading look at her husband.

Annie held Adam's hand tightly. "God, I don't know. I mean we wouldn't be having sex to get pregnant. It would just be for fun...for pleasure." She wouldn't look at Joe because she might smile.

"It's OK. Adam and I want you to do it. Please do it for us," Jill begged.

Annie looked around. "By the way where is my son?"

"He's at my mothers. We figured we needed private time to think about it." Adam answered.

"Well I don't know," Joe said trying to not look too anxious. "I've never really thought about Annie that way." He lied.

"Do it for us Joe. Do it for a baby," Jill said softly.