Nature of Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"What's this site called?" she asked.

"Nature of Erotica," Tamara replied.

That got my attention.

I'm no angel. I've watched my share of porn in my time. Not so much recently, however, as I was finding most of it far too staged and fake for my tastes. It wasn't a coincidence that my waning interest in porn started very soon after I learned about the existence of erotica websites. They featured beautiful women, treated them respectfully and allowed them to showcase their true, wonderful personalities while also revealing their sexy bodies. I appreciated and enjoyed seeing such gorgeous young women set into an environment where their authentic beauty and sexuality could shine through. Nature of Erotica just happened to be my favourite of these websites.

Tamara noticed my reaction and smiled cheekily. "I take it you've heard of that one, Chris?"

I shrugged, and out of the corner of my eye saw Evelyn give me a funny look. "What?" I asked. "I'm a single guy, remember? Surely it's not a surprise that I like to look at pretty, naked women on the Internet every once in a while?"

"You're not helping!" Evelyn retorted.

Tamara waited for our exchange to finish before saying to me, "So you know what this site is all about, then."

"I do," I replied. "They only work with young women with natural beauty. No tattoos, no fake porn starlet crap, none of that. Just real, pretty girls. Their work is tremendous. How they do it I don't know, but their models look great every time. And they treat them right. Many of them leave testimonials, and they are confirmed through interviews done by independent sources, of how the experience is positive and pressure-free, and how the people behind the scenes are very respectful."

Tamara beamed at me and those hazel eyes of hers glinted with life. She held her look at me for a beat longer than I expected, long enough that I wondered if there was more behind that it than simple agreement with my description of the website in question. It was also long enough for me to worry that her mother would notice. Or was I just imagining things?

Before I could figure it out either way, Tamara spoke again.

"That's why I want to work for them. I promise to both of you that I will only shoot for them and no one else. And I'll only do it this once. It's not going to be a 'career' for me, just a once-in-a-lifetime experience."

Evelyn sighed. "I still don't understand, Tamara. Why do you feel such a need to do this?"

"Because," Tamara answered, "like I said, I'm proud of my body and I'm OK with showing it off in this kind of setting. More importantly, Mom, I want to help you. You're working so hard to make ends meet. You keep the house running and help me pay for my university tuition, and I really appreciate everything you do. I know money is tight and everything is expensive. I want to help out but it's hard for me to do as much as I want with my crappy little part-time job. Doing this shoot should make me enough money that I can pay my way and you can use the savings to get other stuff we need. Or why not treat yourself? You haven't done that since I don't know when."

"Honey, I appreciate your offer to help, and I'm proud of you. But I don't care about the money! You're much more important to me than money! I'm still not convinced this is a safe thing for you to do. There are so many dangers that you're not considering."

"Try me. I've thought about this more than you think."

"OK, well... you know once any pictures and videos of you naked go on the Internet, they are there forever. Doesn't that worry you? There could be consequences you don't even foresee yet. You could be refused opportunities because of it. People might even think you're a... a slut."

"Mom, I'm not naïve. I know people will see or hear about that stuff, and some of them will try to judge me, call me names and pull weak-minded shit like that. That's their problem, not mine! I have the right to express my sexuality, I should feel free to exercise that right, and I'm being responsible enough to make sure I'll do so in a safe and fun environment. My decision to do this has no bearing on what kind of person I am. And anyone who thinks otherwise, to hell with them!"

"What if when you're down there someone pressures you to do more, or forces you to do things against your will?!"

"No one at this site will do that. I've done enough research on them to know they are legit. Besides, I'm a big girl now. If anyone tries anything, I can and will stand up for myself. You taught me to be mentally and emotionally strong, so you should know better than anyone else that I won't let anyone make me do anything I don't want to do!"

"You may be right, Tamara, but you're forgetting something else! You're not concerned about guys recognizing you from your porn shoot?"

"Nude modelling!"

"Whatever! You're not worried about guys acting like jerks, thinking you must be easy since you got naked on camera so it's OK for them to try and get into your pants?"

"Uh, Mom, I hate to ruin your fantasy that I'm so well-sheltered from the real world, but guys try and get into my pants all the time as it is. You know how many creeps my friends and I have had the misfortune of dealing with when we've gone for a girls' night out? I've even been propositioned when I'm just doing normal things, like walking to class or getting a coffee! Doing a nude modelling shoot won't make much difference, trust me!"

Evelyn was shocked at hearing her daughter's bluntly real talk. Then, she started to cry. 'Great', I thought, 'as if I couldn't be any more uncomfortable...'

"Oh, Mom," Tamara said with worry as she hugged her mother. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry. I just want you to understand. I don't want you to hate me..."

"Tamara!" Evie sobbed. "I could never hate you. It's just... what you've said... and this whole thing... it's hitting me all at once. You're growing up. I'm losing my baby!"

"Mom, you'll never lose me. I love you and I'll always be proud to be your daughter. But I'm also an adult now. I have to grow up, make my own choices, and go out in the world and live my life my way. And you need to learn to let me do that."

Evelyn tried to regain her composure. "You're right. Maybe I have been treating you too much like a little kid instead of someone your age. It sounds like you've given this a lot of thought."

"I have. I also want to be honest with you and do this with your knowledge and acceptance. I don't want any secrets between us. I don't want to lie to you at all, much less feel guilty about hiding my lie, or having to explain myself when my lie is exposed. That's why I've explained everything in such detail. It's important to me that you understand."

Evelyn paused, and then smiled at her daughter. "Well, if nothing else, you've shown me you've approached this with a very mature attitude."

"I've tried. If I've succeeded in being mature and responsible in any way, it's because I've had such a great example to follow."

"Thanks, that's nice of you to say. I love you, Tamara."

"I love you too, Mom."

It was a nice mother-daughter moment. Of course, I was enough of a typical guy to feel all sorts of awkward for having been there to see it. In truth, I think they both forgot in that moment that I was even there.

As the women let go of each other, Evie gently laughed at my obvious discomfort. "I think we might have to break it up, hon," she told Tamara. "I'm not sure Chris can handle us women crying and being all emotional and stuff."

"Oops!" Tamara said sweetly. "Sorry, Chris!"

I shrugged and said, sheepishly, "Well, thank you two ladies so much for thinking of my embarrassment. I think."

After they finished having their fun at my expense, Evelyn grew quiet and thoughtful. She took a deep breath and said, "Tamara, I'm still worried about so many things, and I don't know if I'll ever fully understand your desire to go through with this. But I don't want to drive you away from me. If you truly want to do a nude modelling shoot, and you are truly convinced you've found someone who will ensure you are safe and treated right in the process, then you have my permission."

Tamara squealed in excitement. "Oh thank you, thank you Mom! You have no idea how much this means to me!" She hugged her mom tightly and then looked at me. "What about you, Chris? What do you say?"

All sorts of inappropriate words ran through my head. Thankfully I managed to say something that wouldn't get me slapped.

"If your mother says it's fine with her, who am I to say no?"

Tamara smiled. "Good answer," she said. She hugged me, pressing her firm, fine body close to me, and gave me a soft, sweet kiss on the cheek.

Damn if it didn't feel way too good.

"There is one condition," Evelyn warned.

Her words almost sounded foreboding, but it seemed nothing could ruin Tamara's mood. "It's all right, lay it on me!"

"You have to take someone with you, to look after you and help you protect yourself. That's non-negotiable! I won't allow you to go if you don't agree to follow this rule."

Tamara groaned. "Please don't take this personally, Mom, but please say it's not you! It would be beyond weird!"

Evelyn sighed. "Don't worry, it's not me. I wish I could, in some ways, but you're right, it would be too awkward. Besides... you're probably planning to go late spring or early summer, right? So it doesn't interfere with the rest of summer or your schooling?"

Tamara nodded at this.

"Then that's another reason I can't go," her mother said. "I have an important project at work that looks like it will last until the end of June, and I can't afford to take any time off until it's done.

"But someone has to go with you. I know you're not a helpless child, but I still don't want you flying to a city far away and doing this all on your own. I'd never forgive myself if I let you go alone and something went wrong. If you're going to go, it has to be with someone I know and trust."

Then Evelyn stared directly at me. "It has to be you, Chris."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"What?" I asked. "Me? Why?"

"Because you're the only one I know I can trust."

"What about any of our other neighbours?"

Evelyn shook her head. "You know Tamara better than any of them. I'd feel much more comfortable with you at her side than anyone else. I know you'll look after her and keep her away from trouble. Also, I know that taking the necessary time off from work is no issue for you. You've told me before you have a good rapport with your boss, more vacation time than you know what to do with, and a more flexible schedule that will let you use it when you need it. And where I'm so close to Tamara I'll get too emotional and over-protective for both our own good, you have enough perspective to keep a clear head. That will make it easier for you to help her negotiate with the people who run this website, if there is any negotiating to be done. You're also better able to chase away any unwanted attention."

Evelyn was right about everything she said, including her last point about chasing trouble away. I wasn't a giant, but at 6'2" I was plenty tall. And even though my age put me on the wrong side of forty -- 43, to be exact, if you REALLY need to know -- I have retained enough fitness and strength from my youth to make most guys at least think twice before trying anything funny. So, logically, Evelyn's arguments all made sense.

What she didn't know, of course, were all the inappropriate thoughts I had for her daughter.

If Evelyn knew how tempted I'd be while being alone with Tamara for any extended period of time for any reason, but especially for the express purpose of escorting her to her nude modelling shoot, I'm sure she would have changed her mind in an instant. As it was, knowing I'd have so much opportunity to see Tamara naked, and knowing what I'd want to do with that opportunity, made me very, very nervous.

Tamara, for her part, wasn't helping. "Oooh, it'll be so much fun, Chris! It will be our own special adventure! We could make a vacation out of it! We could do some sightseeing after my shoot is done! I can't wait! Please say you'll go with me. Please???"

My eyes drifted back and forth between both women before landing on my long-time friend. "I can't really say no, Evie, can I?"

"Nope," Evelyn told me. "Afraid not."

Oh boy.

"All right then, Tamara," I told her, knowing I had no other choice. "It looks like I will have the honour of being your escort for your upcoming trip."

She squealed and giggled and treated me to another hug and kiss on the cheek. Even that simple, innocent act left me breathless. How could I possibly spend so much time alone with this gorgeous young woman and not be tempted to be one of those creeps Evelyn worried about?

Holy shit, was I ever in trouble.

********

Tamara called me later that week to let me know she and the owner/operator of Nature of Erotica, a man named Michael Berglund, were to speak on the phone on the weekend. I sat in on the conversation and added the occasional comment as required.

I was impressed with Tamara. She knew what she wanted from Michael, she had a plan and she followed it diligently. No one, it seemed, was going to push her around.

I was equally impressed with Michael. He sounded professional and courteous over the phone. He told Tamara she must be a lovely young woman and fit the exact look he sought for prospective models, if the application photos she sent were any indication, and that made her smile. He must have been very eager to procure Tamara's signature on the dotted line, because he agreed to arrange everything to almost all of her specifications, doing so quickly and efficiently while sparing no expense.

The shoot was scheduled for early June. Soon after that phone discussion Michael forwarded Tamara a copy of the contract under which they would operate, two first class plane tickets to San Diego, his home city and base of operations, as well as reservations for two suites at a nice hotel. She was able to schedule the arrival and departure dates ten days apart, so after the shoot was complete she and I could make the rest of our stay in San Diego the full vacation she wanted to have.

In the intervening weeks, I made sure to take the necessary vacation time. As Evelyn predicted, my manager had no issue with me taking time off. In fact, he jokingly said to me, "About time you book some vacation, I see your ugly mug too much around here as it is! Go on and have some fun!"

Besides that, there wasn't much else I needed to do. I didn't need to advise anyone else of my plans. I was a single man with no one at home to report to. Between Evelyn and my other neighbours, they would all make sure to keep an eye on my house to ensure nothing happened while I was away.

Tamara's anticipation steadily grew as the days counted down. Whenever I saw her she talked eagerly about how fun our "adventure" would be. She admitted to some nervousness about getting naked on camera, but it wasn't anything she didn't expect. It couldn't have been that bad, because she never got cold feet, nor did she ever show any sign of wanting to cancel the whole thing.

She was also even sweeter to me than usual, and definitely more affectionate. More often during our visits she would kiss my forehead or cheek. She'd also sit next to me and, when she thought she could get away with it, run her hand down my arm, or rest her head on my shoulder. If Evelyn disapproved of this increased contact, or even noticed it, she never let it show.

Maybe most guys would have said it was obvious Tamara was flirting with me, but I didn't see it that way. I always assumed her actions were harmless. I was doing her a large favour, and in return she was just showing her appreciation to me. I was sure it was nothing more than that. It never failed to have an effect on me, however, and after every visit I found myself needing to take matters into my own hands to relieve the pressure.

On the afternoon before our scheduled flight I invited both ladies over to my place. Evelyn may have had all the skills in the kitchen but I could hold my own on the barbecue. I grilled up some chicken while Evelyn and Tamara prepared a light salad, and we all enjoyed a lovely meal on my backyard patio.

Our flight was very early in the morning, so our gathering broke up early. Tamara put her arms around me and smiled.

"Thanks for dinner, Chris," she said softly. "See you tomorrow." She kissed me on both cheeks and bounded away. I tried not to stare at her ass as she walked off into the distance.

Evelyn gave me a hug as well. "My baby is growing up," she said, echoing her comments from the night she finally relented to Tamara's wishes.

"She's a great kid, Evie" I replied. "You did a great job raising her."

Evelyn smiled, even as tears rolled down her cheek. "Bring her back safe, Chris. Take good care of her."

I promised I would.

********

Tamara met me in front of my house the next morning. She was resplendent in a yellow sundress that showcased her long, smooth legs. She laughed about how she was nearly overcome with the fear of forgetting our plane tickets. I tried to give her a hard time about it but she proudly told me she double and triple-checked to ensure she had them. As proof, and to shut me up, she pulled them out of her purse and showed them to me.

She also arrived with two large pieces of luggage. Enough for a month-long excursion.

"What's with all this stuff?" I asked.

"We ARE going to be away for ten days, you know," she replied. "But most of it is for the shoot. Michael told me we'll be doing plenty of on-location scenes, so he wanted me to bring lots of different outfits. He said the members like to see the girls in different dresses, skirts, heels... you name it."

She then gave me an accusatory look. "Hey, you look at that site enough! You should have known I'd be bringing a lot of stuff, right?"

I smirked. She had me there. "Busted," I said.

She giggled and teased me. "I thought so. I'll bet you've spent lots of time... shall we say, enjoying yourself looking at all those pretty ladies."

"I've checked out more than a few, I won't lie. But I'll say this before you ask the question. You're prettier than any of them, by far. This guy is lucky to have you pose for him."

"Awww, thanks Chris! You're so sweet."

This time, when Tamara kissed me, the kiss was a little longer than usual, and it was a little closer to the lips than usual. It felt so good, and I blushed furiously. Before I could wonder if it had any deeper meaning, I dismissed it as nothing more than an honest reaction to a nice compliment.

The plane ride was uneventful... well, unless I didn't count the agony of sprouting an aching hard-on I couldn't relieve after Tamara fell asleep halfway through the flight and leaned against me in such a way that I could see down her dress and get more than an eyeful of the tops of her breasts. I couldn't remember the last time I needed so badly to adjust my pants.

At the sound of the chime ringing to remind everyone to fasten their seatbelts while the plane prepared to come in for the landing, Tamara's eyes fluttered open. Her tired smile as she saw me was unbearably cute.

"Hi," she said softly.

"Hi, yourself, sleepyhead."

She looked at me, then down the gap in the front of her dress, and grinned at me.

"Did I treat you to a little show?" she teased.

I tried to form a smooth response in my head. That was in stark contrast to what actually came out of my mouth, which was along the lines of "Um... er... well, that is... uh..."

She couldn't resist taunting me more. "I thought so! Naughty boy! Why didn't you wake me so I could cover up?"

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
123456...8