Naughty Librarian Ch. 01

Story Info
A librarian acts out her blow job fantasy.
878 words
4.39
88.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophia jane
sophia jane
173 Followers

I had worked at the library for a few weeks when he came in for the first time. He was tall and broad, his body toned, not from exercise, but from hard work. I watched him wander the aisles of books, glad for each glimpse of his ass in his tight jeans.

When he came to the counter carrying three of our newer novels, I smiled at him. Up close he was even more attractive; his manner was completely professional, though. He checked out his books and left without even a little flirting. I sighed as he walked away- another man unable to see past the librarian stereotype.

Sure I wore glasses and conservative clothes. But I know I'm attractive with my light brown hair and green eyes. And besides that, underneath my conservative clothes I wore sexy underwear; some days I didn't even wear underwear at all. But for some reason, men rarely took the chance to find that out.

Over the weeks that followed Michael came into the library several times. I found out he owned his own construction company, he liked mysteries, and most importantly, he was single. Eventually he flirted with me and I discovered, much to my surprise, that he was shy.

I knew if I wanted anything to happen with Michael- and boy did I- that I would have to take the initiative. Thankfully, I had no problem with that. Each time he came in, I flirted a little more boldly, touching him occasionally. While he wandered the aisles I would unbutton my blouse a bit to reveal the lace of my bra. I had great breasts and had no problem using them to my advantage. On those days Michael's eyes would drift to my cleavage briefly, but he was too polite to stare.

Finally one day Michael came in close to closing time; I was the only one working and the other patrons were gone. I decided to take advantage of my opportunity.

When Michael reached the back of the library, I left the counter to join him. I decided my best bet with him would be the direct approach.

"I have this fantasy, " I said, leaning on the shelf next to him.

Michael's head jerked up; I had definitely taken him by surprise. "What?" he asked, confused.

"I have this fantasy about getting on my knees, right here in the library, unzipping a man's pants, reaching in and pulling out his cock."

Michael swallowed deeply. I could see the conflict on his face- his shy polite manner obviously warring with his arousal.

"Would you like to know what happens next?"

"I don't…."

"What if I show you?" I interrupted. I could see, even through his jeans, his cock stir to life.

"I…" he began again.

"Let me show you, Michael."

Without waiting for a response, I closed the gap between us and reached for his belt. Once it was unbuckled, I kneeled before him and unbuttoned his jeans. Seeing him naked under his jeans, I smiled and tugged his jeans down enough to free his cock and his balls.

Looking up at Michael, I smiled and said, "This is what happens next."

I gently ran my finger down the length of his cock, enjoying its twitch in response. Slowly, I leaned over his cock, letting him feel my breathe on him. Michael sucked in his breath and I could feel the tension in his body, but he made no move to stop me.

I lightly licked the head of his cock, sliding my tongue down his shaft. I had always loved to play with a man's dick. Up and down I teased him with the gentle touch of my tongue. His cock pulsed and I finally stopped my teasing to take him fully in my mouth. Michael groaned when my mouth slid slowly down the length of him. With my hands, I cupped and stroked his balls. Up and down my mouth rode his cock, faster and faster. Michael's breathing was ragged, and I heard him whisper my name as I continued my attentions on his cock.

Michael's hips were thrusting against me and I knew he would come soon. I slowed my pace and inched my way down his cock until he was completely in my mouth. Michael moaned and tightened beneath me; when I swallowed the entire length of him a second time, he yelled and came, his cock spurting into my throat and his body trembling.

Gradually, I slid my mouth from his cock, pulled up his pants and buttoned them for him. As I fastened his belt, I smiled. "Thanks for helping me with my fantasy."

Michael didn't check any books out that day. He said "thanks" as he left, his face red with embarrassment. I only hoped he would be back.

As I closed the library for the day, I realized I hadn't locked the door before approaching Michael. I was already turned on by what had happened and the idea of someone seeing us further aroused me. When I finished my work, I went to my office and rewound the security cameras.

Watching it play back, I smiled- a perfect angle to capture my fantasy. Yes, I definitely hoped Michael would be back.

sophia jane
sophia jane
173 Followers