NBA Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"It's very simple actually," Jack smiled as he sat back down on the bed next to the pillow covered woman. "We want to have sex with you."

Mary looked at him like he was nuts. She then looked at the woman she wanted to kill. "We?"

"Yes, I'll erase the photos if you will do what I ask for the next hour."

"That's blackmail. I'll have you arrested." Mary snapped back at him.

"It would be your word against ours and it was you who came to our hotel room. I'm sure you don't want those photos to get out. The ones in the tabloids would be doctored so your breasts won't show but the ones making it to the internet will show everything."

"You're not pregnant are you?" Mary asked Amy.

"No."

"How do I know you will let me erase the photos?"

"You will have to trust us," Jack said as he pulled on the pillow to remove it from covering her nakedness. At first she held it tight but a few seconds later he felt her fingers let it go.

"What do you want me to do?" She gulped. "I've never been with another woman before."

"Undress Amy," he ordered.

Amy stood back as she looked at her caramel breasts and smooth brown thighs. Her heart was racing when Mary stood up next to her. She turned to allow Allan's wife to unzip her dress and pull it off her ivory shoulders. It fell to the floor at her feet. The bra was released next and then her panties were pushed down over her soft buttocks. When she was completely naked she turned to face her lover's wife.

"Jesus," Jack whispered when he saw the black and white contrast. "Move together and kiss."

Mary glared at Amy as she moved her larger breasts into the young woman's smaller ones. Their nipples pressed together and then their arms curled around the other one's back. They still had not kissed.

"Kiss," Jack commanded.

Both of their eyes closed as they pushed their mouths together with their lips tightly closed.

"Open your mouths and use your tongues," Jack ordered.

Amy opened her first and started to push her tongue into Mary's mouth but Mary's tongue beat hers. As much as they despised each other their bodies were starting to heat up.

"Use you hands. Touch each other," Jack directed.

Mary became the aggressor as her fingers massaged Amy's ass and then pushed up under her to touch another woman's pussy for the first time. She heard Amy's moan as she rammed her middle finger deeply up into her womanhood.

"OHHH!"

"You fucked my husband and now I'm going to fuck you," Mary whispered. She didn't need any additional directions from Jack as she led Amy to the bed and pushed her onto her back. She guided her body up into position until her body was lying directly on top of Amy's. Amy's legs opened to allow Mary's thigh to rub against her hot moist hole. Again their mouths opened and their tongues danced together.

Jack thought he had died and gone to heaven. Not only had he matched up the wife and the other woman he now got to watch them go at each other. As much as he wanted to watch he wanted to fuck Mary more.

Mary's tongue raped Amy's lips as her leg violated the young white woman's pussy lips. Suddenly she felt Jack's hands grab onto her hips and pull. Her ass shot upward as her face moved down to Amy's navel. She didn't realize she was about to be fucked until his huge crown pushed between her opened folds. "OH GOD!" She screamed as he pushed about three thick inches inside.

At first Amy was not thrilled to be kissing and touching another woman but once Mary's finger invaded her deep cave she wanted to cum. She was disappointed when Jack pulled her body back and away but when she felt Mary's lips at her navel there was only one way for her to achieve satisfaction. She slowly moved up on the bed until her blonde bush pushed against Mary's lips. Now, would the other woman go for it?

Mary's whole concentration was on the massive penis completely filling her tight opening. She did not realize her mouth was pressing against Amy's slit until she smelled the familiar but foreign aroma. As Jack pushed more meat into her she opened her mouth to breath and felt the woman's clitoris rubbing against her lower lip. "Why not?" Mary smiled as her upper lip closed until the hood flesh sucked inside her mouth.

"Oh yes," Amy groaned when Mary's tongue and lips licked and sucked onto her clit. Her legs opened wider to let her explore and please.

The three bodies on the bed raced for completion. Little did Mary and Amy know that Jack had set up a video camera to record the action.

"I'm getting close," Amy groaned. Mary had picked up oral sex with another female very quickly. "NOW!" Her fingers curled through Mary's thick hair to hold her mouth tightly against her. When Amy calmed down Mary took her hand and moved it up under her stomach. Getting fucked doggie style did little to get her off so she now wanted Amy's help.

Fingers played with her swollen clit as Jack continued to pound his thick sausage in and out of her. His hands grabbed at her full brown bootie until he grimaced and pulled his thick prick out to lay it onto her chocolate ass as he spurted his pleasure up onto her lower back.

"Don't stop," Mary begged. Amy grinned as she pushed Mary onto her back and licked her way up her thighs until Amy's tongue dove deeply into her stretched out pussy. Finally three minutes later Mary's hands grasped the bed covers as she climaxed. "I'M COMING!"

Amy and Mary continued to lie in each other's arms as their bodies landed back on Earth. The two that had despised each other an hour ago had developed new warmth for each other. Amy moved her lips to Mary's ear and whispered, "I'm sorry."

This time Mary accepted her apology. Her body turned and wrapped itself around Amy's. "I don't have to be home for another two hours." Her lips opened and gently nibbled at Amy's hard nipple.

Jack had enough on Mary Jackson so as they kissed and touched he pulled the hidden camera from behind a vase on the shelf and hid it in his pocket. He placed the digital camera on the table and said, "Here are your photos like I promised."

Mary's lips popped off Amy's breast and looked up at him. "Thank you." A second later they returned to suckle the small pink tip.

*****

Tom Bullock's secretary called to tell him Jack Wilson was here to see him. Tom was the chief editor of the New York Morning News and had known Jack for years. "Send him in."

After some greetings Jack quickly got down to business. "What's the hottest sports story right now?"

"Action Jackson fucking your girl," Tom smiled.

"How much would some photos of Action Jackson's wife and my girl having sex be worth?"

Tom stared at him for a few minutes. "You're bullshitting me."

"Maybe," Jack grinned. "If such photos existed how much would they be worth?"

Tom thought about having such an exclusive and how many newspapers and even their magazine would sell. "Six figures."

"Tom….Tom….come on now. This is your ol' buddy Jack. You know I can get closer to a million."

"Possibly but first you have to tell me that she wasn't forced into it."

"That depends on what you mean by 'FORCED'. Physically……..no."

Tom knew his old friend had little scruples when it came to making money. "Are talking about just kissing or are we talking bare ass naked on the bed?"

"Bare ass baby. Black and white."

"When do you need an answer?" Tom asked.

Jack looked at his watch. "My plane leaves for Baltimore in three hours. You have one hour to make up your mind."

Tom led him to the elevator and shook his hand. The newspaper business was good at times and other times it was ruthless. This was the other time. He knew having photos of Action Jackson's wife and the other woman together would sell a lot of newspapers and magazines but he also could smell an even bigger story. He called his staff together.

*****

Mary and Amy turned on the camera to erase the photographs. "Your boss is a real ass."

"I know," Amy said. "I don't trust him. I can't believe that he only did this to watch us have sex and to have sex with you."

Mary sat back. "Do you think he had another camera?"

"I think so but I never saw one. He told me how he wanted us on the bed and also that we had to have enough light in the room. A portable digital camera wouldn't need either of those."

"A video camera?" Mary asked.

They both suddenly knew he had a video film of them. "Shit, how can we stop him from publishing them?" Mary asked.

Amy looked down at the digital camera in her hands. "We have some photos too. I've met Jack's charming wife who is owner of the newspaper. I'll bet she would not be happy to see these photos."

*****

"Why don't we just threaten him that if he shows the video then we show the photos to his wife?" Mary asked as they drove into the Wilson estate.

"You don't know Jack," Amy responded. "Somehow he will twist it around and both of us will pay. I for one do not want my naked body on the internet. We have to get the video before he makes copies of it. I hope we are not too late."

Elaine Wilson drove into her estate and saw the two women standing on her front steps. She recognized the white woman as Amy Tolliver but didn't recognize the black woman until she got closer.

"I'm surprised to see the two of you together," Elaine said as she exited her Mercedes. "To what do I owe this visit?"

"Mrs. Wilson I have something to tell you and show you," Amy said nervously.

"This concerns Jack doesn't it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well let's step inside and see what he's up to now." They moved inside and Elaine ushered them into a large sitting room.

Amy started. "I think it was your husband who took the photos of me with Allan Jackson. It was my fault that it happened," she stopped and looked at Mary who smiled back at her. "But, the photos were planned."

"So my husband assigned you to travel around with the team in hopes that he would get a photo of you and Action coming out of a hotel room. That sounds pretty much like Jack. What do you want from me?"

"I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it," Amy gulped. "He seduced me by threatening to fire me."

"What?" Elaine said sitting upward. "Can you prove it?"

"No, it's his word against mine. But I can prove something else."

"Go on," Elaine said. She suspected her husband fooled around but could never prove it.

"This afternoon Jack set it up for Mary to meet me in the Regency Hotel for an interview or at least that's what Mary thought. He made me hide in the closet while he told her that Allan and I have been sleeping together for a long time and then lied that I was pregnant with his baby."

Elaine shook her head in disbelief. "Please go on."

"He gave Mary some wine that had some drugs in it to loosen her up and when she got angry he seduced her. When they were naked on the bed I came out of the closet and took photos of them together."

"He told you to take photos. Why would he do that?" Elaine asked.

"So he could blackmail Mary into having sex with me while he watched."

"Do you have the photos?"

"Yes, I made you some prints," Amy said as she pulled the large envelope from her bag. They watched as Elaine looked at the photos. "Thank you so much for showing me these. What do you want me to do?"

"We are pretty sure he made a video of Mary and I having sex and is probably trying to sell it to the tabloids. We hoped that you would be able to stop him from doing it."

Mary finally spoke. "When……when Amy and I were doing it your husband did me from the rear. I mean….you know…doggie style."

"That's on the video too," Elaine added. She looked at the photos again and sat back while starring into space. "If he wanted to sell the photos I know the first place he would try. Excuse me." She stood and walked into her office.

*****

Elaine called Tom Bullock. "Tom this is Elaine. Have you talked to my husband today?"

"Yes he just left my office," Tom replied.

"I know what is going on. How much does he want?"

Tom hesitated but knew he could not upset Elaine because she was the biggest share holder in his newspaper. "A million."

"Tell him you want to buy it as long as there are absolutely no more copies made. I'll take care of the money part."

"Elaine I've talked to some of my staff and we want to make it known what Jack has been up to. I think that story will sell more newspapers than the photos. Of course I was going to run it by you first."

Elaine smiled. "Of course. He's probably got the video tape on him now so I'll wire the money to your department's account in the next few minutes. Just get that tape."

Elaine moved back where the nervous women were sitting. "I've been thinking of a good way to get rid of my husband without buying him out. I think you two just gave me the proof I needed. I'm buying the tape from him within the next hour. He doesn't know I'm the buyer."

"Won't he be getting the money?"

Elaine laughed. "A million dollars is cheap compared to what I would have paid to get rid of him. Besides most of it will be going to lawyers. I want to apologize for what my husband has done to you both. I'll make sure you are treated very nicely by the company Amy and Mary I'll do everything I can to throw the blame for your marital problems at my husband."

"How can we ever repay you?" Mary asked.

Elaine smiled. "I can think of a way."

*****

Jack smiled when he handed the video tape to Tom and took the one million dollar bank check from his hand. "It was a pleasure doing business with you. Now remember your promise to erase all the parts with my face on the video."

"No problem," Tom grinned. "Do you have a few minutes to tell me how you arranged all of this? You have done amazing work."

"Definitely," Jack said looking at his watch. "I've decided to take a later plane back to Baltimore."

Tom clicked on the hidden microphone and sat back while Jack confessed his dirty scheme and actions.

*****

A few days later Allan Jackson returned home from a long away game trip. He had not talked to his wife much except ask how his son was doing. It was around 8:00PM when he pulled into the driveway. He almost wrecked his car when he saw Amy's car up by the garage. "Shit," he said as he grabbed his luggage and ran inside.

The foyer was dark and the only light on was on the stairway. "Mary? Where are you?" He slowly walked up the stairs while looking at the opened bedroom door and the top. "Shit I hope they didn't kill each other," he thought. He peeked around the door and froze.

"Hi honey," Mary giggled. "Amy stopped by."

Action felt light headed when he saw the two women in his life lying on the bed only wearing very short sheer negligees. Amy was wearing a black one and Mary a white one. "I don't understand."

"While you were gone Amy and I became friends. Real good friends," Mary giggled again. Her hand moved over Amy's shoulder and dropped down to cup her hot breast.

"I must be dreaming," he grinned. "You're not mad anymore?"

"No, Amy and I want to make sure you don't go messing around with any other women from now on," Mary grinned. Her fingertips toyed with Amy's hard nip.

"I promise I'll never have sex with anyone but you from now on," Allan said smiling.

"You're almost correct," Mary grinned as she pulled up Amy's nightgown to display her blonde bush. "You have to promise you won't have sex with any other women but Amy and me."

"You mean me…..we…..you….her?"

"Yes, and please get undressed. We've waited for you for over an hour."

Action went into action and climbed between them. He closed his eyes and sighed when their lips traveled down his naked stomach to his hard rod. His hands moved under their nighties until he managed to slide his middle finger up each of their hot pussies. He just knew this was going to help his game.

Afterwards as they lay together Mary whispered to him. "I do have one favor to ask of you."

"Yes anything," Allan responded.

"That really tall guy the team got from overseas. You know the guy from Poland."

"Yes what about him?"

"Is he as big down there as he is tall?"

"Don't tell me you two want to fuck him," Allan said looking at the both of them.

"No not us," Amy grinned. "We promised an older woman that we would set her up with him."

"Well, yes he is pretty big. Who is this woman?"

"Just someone I know in the newspaper business," Amy giggled.

A week later the New York Morning news broke the story about how Jack Wilson set up Action Jackson and had tried to blackmail his wife later on. Elaine Wilson immediately kicked him out of the house and filled for divorce. After the long drawn out divorce proceedings Jack Wilson walked out of the court room with about $230 total in his bank account and no job.

A year later Elaine Wilson married Jon Polandski. Amy and Mary were her maids of honor.

finis

Note from Slickman: The sad thing about this story is because of all the press about the real NBA players messing around that it is almost believable. I hoped you liked the story. Take care, send me an email with your feedback and don't forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers