Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, "I think I'll be okay. He didn't get through, but it was like he was pushing so hard on my shield it was crushing my head like a vise."

I nodded, "I think I know the feeling, just not as bad as you had it. Did you get him?"

She nodded, "Barely, but I managed to bond him."

I said softly, "Good, don't forget to ask about grandpa's weaknesses and habits before you let him go."

She glared up at me and I waved my arms, "Just making sure, you look pretty beat up. Let's get out of here."

She nodded. I picked up my sister despite her protestations and I carefully gathered everyone within my magic and moved us home. I carried Hope over to the couch and put her down carefully.

She stuck her tongue out at me, so much for being a grown up.

I'm not one to talk though, I may have reciprocated.

I flipped the switch and my emotions came pouring back. I was still in a bit of pain, but it was manageable. I was also pissed off and would have killed him for hurting Hope if he wasn't already dead.

I pulled Kristi to the side, "Would you look over my head? Whatever is up with me I think Hope has it ten times worse."

Kristi looked at me in mock sorrow, "Sorry, can't help you there, it's a lost cause."

I just gave her a look and she rolled her eyes. I was pretty sure this was just her way of dealing with the stress. Still, my head hurt and I wasn't in the mood for funny.

She closed her eyes and I saw magical green tendrils reach out for my mind. I almost flinched away, protective of my hurting head, so I closed my eyes. I couldn't imagine anyone messing around in there right now would be good. But I'd do it if there was at all a chance it led to helping my sister.

She slipped in and it felt like a cool balm. It still hurt, but so much better at the same time. Like a cold wet towel on a fevered forehead.

I heard in my mind, "Anyone home in here, in here, in here," she added false echoes.

I was thinking she really wanted another spanking.

I head a small chuckle, "Promises promises."

I could also feel the idea turned her on. This was a much more intimate connection, and she seemed way more confident she wouldn't do any damage. I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride, love, and attraction for her.

I felt her mind falter, as if surprised at the strength of my emotions. Then a burst of emotions from her showing me how she felt absolutely blew my mind. So many feelings and thoughts are hidden behind imprecise words and the walls we put up. There were no walls between us as we met in my mind. I wanted to take her upstairs and make love to her right now, after a spanking, but we had more urgent things to take care of right now.

I randomly wondered if Alicia would like spanking her too, and felt deep amusement.

Kristi said, "Okay, back on subject. It looks like a bruise to me, but it's really not, just the best I can describe of what my power is showing me. He didn't get in, but he pressured your shield which of course is controlled by your mind. Something about magical mind power translates through unlike the more energy and physical related magics."

I felt the flow of her magic increase, it felt like a cool breeze against my skin, but in my mind. When it stopped the headache was gone.

I thought, "Thank you love, can you do the same for Hope?"

I felt Kristi's assent as she left my mind. Strangely my mind felt empty without her there, which made me chuckle as the obvious joke occurred to me. I drew a few looks from the others that I just winked at, choosing not to explain.

I watched concerned but confident as her magic entered Hope's head. It didn't take long, just a few seconds. I was glad Kristi was on our side, and I was beginning to understand the fear of the fae, though I did not share it. Kristi would be a hell of a force to be reckoned with when she grew fully into her power. Hell, she already was despite how much further I knew she could go.

Hope said, "Thanks, oh god, that sucked, and you Kristi are amazing."

Kristi blushed and they hugged.

Hope continued, "Let's talk about this tomorrow. Feinir was about thirty thousand years old, I have a lot of memories to sift through, even with his forced help it should take a while to get all the useful Intel."

I wanted to meditate on my shield, nothing before tonight had shown me just how necessary that would be. If it wasn't for her breakthrough Hope might have been dead before I got in there. I was very lucky not to be the initial focus I think. Even with renewed determination it would still take me a long while. But before I did that, I had more important things to do. Much more important.

I said, "Goodnight everyone," as I walked over to Kristi, picked her up, and threw her over my shoulder.

Kristi sputtered, "What do you think you're doing?"

I grinned and tapped her ass lightly, "You know you love it babe," I winked at Alicia and waved my head toward the stairs and started up to my room.

Kristi asked suspiciously, "What are you planning?"

I snickered, "Remember all those wise ass comments, it's time to keep my promise."

She gasped and started wriggling, I just held her legs tighter against my chest.

I sounded faux reluctant as if I was disappointed in her, "Come now woman, bad girls need to take their punishment."

I knew for a fact this woman could launch a two ton boulder with a thought, so I was pretty safe ignoring her weak protestations. Besides, with my powers I could tell that she didn't really want to get away. That didn't mean me bodily dragging her along apparently against her will was less of a turn on though.

When we got to my room I carried her over to the bed and flipped her body as I sat down, laying her across my knees. I reached under her and undid the snap to her jeans. Her wriggling body merely helped me pull her jeans down to her middle thighs.

I was staring at her ass when Alicia's voice startled me, "What did she do my mate?"

Kristi gasped, "You can't do this in front of someone."

She sounded both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I reached down and ran my finger between her legs, touching her soaked panties and gliding once along her swollen slit.

I chuckled, "Doesn't look like you mind all that much."

I said to Alicia, "She was smart mouthing me."

Alicia gasped and looked at Kristi like she had committed a grave offense. I was fairly sure she was playing, but Alicia was hard to read sometimes, and when not actively teasing me she was always respectful.

I raised my hand and spanked her hard, she jumped in my lap and I was sure she could feel the bulge straining against my jeans. It was probably just my ass fetish, specifically for Kristi's ass, but I started to feel that same strange intimacy again that connected us. She was mine, and I wanted to protect her, but I also wanted to finish spanking her. It was a dichotomy of emotion that was driving me crazy. I wanted to finish the spanking to both pleasure her, and claim her as mine in this clearly dominant position.

Kristi let out a gasp as I spanked her again, which turned into a low moan. Alicia walked over and studied Kristi with curiosity.

Alicia said, "This won't do."

I watched as Alicia skillfully stripped Kristi naked then kneeled at my feet. I could hear Kristi breathing fast and shallow, her labia were glistening in the low light.

I spanked her hard on the other cheek then rubbed the red spot. Then again, and again.

She was gasping now and I said, "Tell me you're sorry."

She gasped out, "I'm sorry I said those things."

Lie... Sometimes being me sucks for role play. Still, the fact she liked it and got off on it was more than enough for me. Alicia watched as if fascinated and started to caress Kristi's back in a soothing motion.

I reached between her legs, ran a finger through her swollen gates and flicked her clit once. She gasped sharply then released a long barely audible keening sound as her body trembled on my legs and under my fingertips. It was a beautiful thing to watch, she amazed me. I picked her up and laid her towards the head of the bed, she looked almost comatose from the pleasure.

I started to take off my clothes and turned to Alicia.

"Strip," I ordered harshly.

She stared at me in challenge. I needed to remember who and what she was. She was my mate, but she was also a werewolf. She was wired to both fight for dominance and submit to the stronger one. In a strange way this showed her I cared. And I did care, deeply.

"Now!" I barked.

She put her head down in submission and started to strip. I was glad our relationship had reached equilibrium between us of sorts. It felt much more natural this time than our first threesome did. At least to me, I was a lot more comfortable.

Alicia was as beautiful as Kristi, just in a completely different way. I walked over and kissed her deeply before leading her over to the bed. I guided her to kneel on hands and knees between Kristi's legs then joined her on the bed.

I reached between her legs and she was just as wet as Kristi had been. I didn't tell her too, but my intentions were obvious and she lowered down to her elbows and started to pleasure Kristi as I teased her labia, running my tip up and down her wetness.

I heard Kristi moan in pleasure and I looked up at her. Our eyes locked in an intense connection as I slid deeply into Alicia's welcoming velvety pleasure. I started to rock my body back and forth, and heard them both moan as Alicia's face was pushed into Kristi's heaven with each thrust of my body.

Kristi said breathlessly, "Going to try something, don't freak out."

I sped up, increasing our pleasure. I caressed Alicia's waist, hips, and ass as her wet molten core caressed and squeezed my length with silken bliss. I wondered what Kristi meant when I saw two green tendrils of magic run to both me and Alicia. I gasped in shock as my pleasure more than tripled as all our emotions mixed together. I could also feel Kristi feel my pleasure, almost like a feedback loop. It was too intense for a few seconds, then it backed off a little as she refined the connection.

I could feel the pleasure, love, lust, desire, and rising ecstasy of all three of us. Theirs were still intense but I could still function now and I started to pump into Alicia faster and harder. I could feel her pleasure at my touch as I caressed her body and ran a finger down her crack, teasing her puckered star. I could feel the amazingly intense pleasure of Alicia's tongue on Kristi's swollen and wet heat.

Each of us was sharing the pleasure of the other two we rose quickly to our height. I'm not sure who fell off into bliss first, but their blindingly intense pleasure ignited the others and we all tumbled into a seemingly timeless explosion of bliss.

When we came down Alicia said in awe, "You have to do that again love."

Kristi giggled when she saw me nodding eagerly in approval, I was speechless...

Chapter 13 - Hope

I needed a shower. I felt so dirty. A mind shower I mean. I wonder if Kristi's breezy thing could help. My best friend is so amazing. I was still meditating, pushing my feelings down, and it was working, mostly. I also had the sword, shield and glyph going, plus I was reviewing all the information I had gleaned from a very long and very twisted life. The new memories I had... I shivered. I needed a mind shower.

I loved this new deeper place of meditation and wished I could use it in battle. It was so easy to multi-task here, yet, it wasn't like the other meditation where my mind expanded and examined my surroundings. No, this was purely internal, almost anything could be going on right next to me and I wouldn't notice it.

Thanks to mom's spell though, it would wake me up at a specified time. She also showed me last night how to make it a simple ward to kick me out of it if I was in danger.

I had happily and enthusiastically been with Bree again last night, but I felt the pull of responsibility after a couple of hours. The prophecies were almost useless to my bitter disappointment. It was easy to figure out the firstborn thing, but other than that there were no clues on what the first or second born would do to make the prophecy come to fruition. Only that it would happen.

One useful bit of information was why the fae were so scared of humans. One, their powers were extremely similar, and in some cases more powerful. Another thing Vinnie was right on about. The second was more the planet than the magic. This Earth had a lot more iron, and it interfered in the fae's ability to use their magic, but not for the humans.

With magic, humanity could invade the fae world and just carry around iron and use their magic just fine. It would be a slaughter. Even without magic and just using modern tech like guns, the fae wouldn't stand a chance because of the iron thing. That was Feinir's biggest secret, the one he never told anyone, and his race's greatest fear.

I had learned a few other useful tidbits, most notably how to alter my shield during casting to prevent mind magic from hurting me with my own shield just by applying pressure. There was no way not to anchor a spell through the mind, so the technique involves adding a second anchor at center mass. So when the shield is pushed, it would push against the second anchor, not the first.

It's a very visual thing. That way only breaking through the shield completely and into my mind would be effective. I shuddered, if that happened my mind would be snuffed out like a candle in a split second. Granted, it's not any deader than being decomposed by a necromancer, or burned alive by a sorcerer. But still, it seems worse in my mind. In the other two cases my soul, my ghost, will have all my memories. The fact that the fae can steal that... I shuddered in my mind.

I think Vinnie was right, although, I probably won't say that out loud. We just need to ignore the prophecy thing completely. With Feinir dead, as long as the other fae stay out of our and our family's lives, they can do whatever they want. No, the challenge now is to kill my grandfather and try to get back to a normal life while maintaining vigilance and watching for signs of more manipulation, spying or another more obvious threat.

Killing him won't be simple. I'm also worried about his reaction at Feinir's death. Grandfather had been working for Feinir, working under restrictions of sorts, so now he will be free to do whatever he wants. The question is what will that be? Attack, go to ground, ignore us, buy a pizza, or some combination? I had yet to come up with a plan to get him, and Kristi hasn't seen him anywhere but his stronghold or when he is out surrounded by demons and flunkies.

The Fae may have been more powerful, but I had a feeling granddad will be harder to kill. I imagine he has a lot of enemies the way he goes about life. Sometimes quantity counts a lot more than quality. I felt the spell waking me up and I opened my eyes. Bree was patiently waiting sitting across from me and next to her was a ghost I didn't recognize who must have been close to a hundred when she passed.

I smiled tentatively, "Hello. I'm Hope, who are you?"

The old woman nodded, "I'm Sandra darling. It's nice to meet you. I heard you do things for a term of service?"

I nodded, "Ten years will get you a boon, what did you need?"

Sandra sighed, "I don't know if you can help but... My great granddaughter Elisha is dying before she has even lived. She's only five and has a rare heart defect. She's too far down the list and I don't think she will survive much longer."

I closed my eyes and sighed. That was a tough one. Cancers go into remission all the time, at least some percentage of people fight off deadly diseases for reasons medical science hadn't figured out yet. Psychical trauma, brain injuries, they were all explainable as simply a lucky but mundane recovery.

But to fix a hole in a heart? To spontaneously grow new heart tissue that didn't exist the day before? That can't be explained away by anything other than a miracle. Since humans don't believe in magic they'll claim divine intervention, or a deal with the devil.

I was so weak though, I just couldn't say no, I would find a way. Saying no felt too much like killing a five year old girl. Sure, lots of kids died and it wasn't my fault or responsibility. But I knew about this one, and I had her great grandmother sitting not four feet away from me with hope in her sparkling translucent brown eyes.

I said while my mind raced, "Tell me about her parents."

Sandra said, "My granddaughter Eloise is a single mother. The girl lost her father overseas, he was in the military. Really, Eloise is it, all her and Elisha have are each other."

I thought I could work with that, but I would need a lot of help from Amy at the hospital, blurring minds, and we would have to take care of the bills and insurance. Possibly meddle with her primary care provider as well and the medical records. It would require minimal exposure to just Eloise, but what would a mother not do for her child?

Ugh, then there are nurses, family friends, distant relatives, preschool, a church maybe? On second thought, maybe I'll just ask mom to make them new identities, which might be easier. After five thousand years she was a pro at it. They can relocate.

I nodded, "It's complicated, but I'll try. Last name, where do they live, and what hospital is she in?"

I memorized the information as she gave it. The last name was Vargas, but we would have to change that. Was I crazy to even try this? Probably, but I'd do it anyway. Sandra had travelled all the way from Texas just outside of Dallas. That was kind of new to me as well. I usually got mostly local ghosts.

It was still early, only six AM, I could get the ball rolling on the ID's and cash, but I probably wouldn't have time to finish it up before classes. I went downstairs and tracked mom down; I talked fast and was very persuasive. She looked dubious about my plan, but I knew it wouldn't be hard to convince her. She was the only one I knew who loved healing dying humans more than I did.

I gave mom the information and descriptions for the driver's license and passports. I could get the picture once I had the mother on board. I just hoped she could handle it, if not I would have no choice but to get Amy to erase all related knowledge of me and disappear. The hard but sad fact is exposure would get so many more people killed it just wouldn't be worth the tradeoff.

There was the possibility of just having Amy use compulsion to ensure she wouldn't talk, but that wouldn't help if she couldn't handle it and went insane.

I knew I could be impulsive, but at least this time I would have people to help if anything went wrong. My magic didn't include anything that lent itself to cover-ups, outside of killing them anyway, and that wasn't an option for me...

I spoke in fast short splurges of information to explain my thoughts and what I'd learned last night between bites of my breakfast. Everyone seemed on board with my ignore the prophecy and kill Gramps plan. Now we just needed to figure out how to accomplish it. Kristi was helpful with the shield knowledge I gained, simply skimming the concept out of my mind and placing it into everyone else.

Vinnie asked, "So what has you so excited this morning?"

I looked at him considering, was I?

I guess I kind of was, "Got a ghost job, I guess it's nice to be focused on something else other than what's been going on lately. Little girl with a heart condition in Dallas. Amy and Mom are going to help me with it."

He nodded, "We all need a good distraction, life's been a little grim lately," he looked at Alicia and Kristi, "With some very notable exceptions," he finished lamely.

I couldn't help but grin and glance over at Bree. Things hadn't been all bad for me either, and now that we knew about all the pieces I was hopeful it would end soon. I got showered and put my face on, grabbed my stuff and it was time for us to get to class.