Neela and Javid Pt. 03

Story Info
Amir continues to exploit and humiliate Neela.
2.6k words
4.22
15k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all characters are above 18)

Amir continues to exploit and humiliate Neela. Javid and Neela come to an understanding.

Neela went to bed on the last day of this conception nonsense, physically tired and emotionally exhausted. As she lay in bed, she wondered when Amir would walk in and pound her ass because now it was his turn and she had been unavailable for a week. Still troubled she fell asleep after a while.

Neela woke up with a start when she felt her ass burning. Screaming in pain she tried to get up but couldn't even move a muscle because Amir lay heavily on her back, panting and grunting as his massive cock invaded her ass. She was still in shock and pain when Amir shot his hot cum into her ass with a loud grunt and rolled away.

Still her body shook in pain and fear for another thirty minutes. After the sensual lovemaking of Javid, Amir felt like a horse in heat. But soon thankfully she lost consciousness and slipped into sleep.

Next morning -

Neela sat at the outdoor dining table and was nibbling on some strawberries. She was too tired and in pain to dress, so she just wore a soft red robe. She was also sure her sore ass could not handle the underwear.

In her reverie she failed to notice Amir and Javid sliding in after their usual morning ride. Before she could escape, the duo had seen her and made a beeline for her.

Javid sat in the chair opposite her across the narrow table and as there were only two chairs, Amir gestured to her to get up. Already she could see his cock twitching in his pants. In the clear light of the morning it looked even bigger. Thanking God for her escape, Neela made a move to walk away, But Amir grabbed her wrist roughly before she could take a single step.

As Javid kept looking in amusement, Amir asked her to ditch her robe, as she started removing it, Amir turned to Javid and said, "Sorry cousin I am too horny and deprived since last week and can not do without a good fuck. Please carry on with your breakfast."

Neela's face reddened as she realized she was about to be fucked as Javid sat eating apples. But what could she do? Soon she stood naked and shivering.

Amir grabbed her by the waist and positioned her so that she was facing Javid. Then he slowly lowered her ass on to his throbbing dick. Neela's ass was sore and screaming in pain but she bit her lips as she did not want to betray her emotions in front of Javid.

Soon Amir started lifting her up like a doll and sliding her forcefully up and down his massive dick. He even started groaning with pleasure. As his rhythm quickened and Neela bounced, her rounded boobs bounced around quite violently to the delight of Javid. She tried to steady them with her hands but they were no use in front of Amir's brutal strength.

When Amir was finished, he shot a bucket load of cum which seeped down along her legs. Neela shut her eyes tightly in shame.

Then equally brusquely, Amir lifted her off, and gestured her to go away. Immediately he and Javid started a discussion on horses, pretending as if she did not exist. Slowly Neela gathered her robe and with shaking legs walked over to her bed and collapsed without even bothering to clean herself.

The next week was hell for Neela and she would gladly choose the humiliation of presentation over Amir's ass fucking.

Amir had a raging sex drive and he had also gotten used to Javid's presence during his fuck sessions. Now he no longer made excuses when he ravaged her ass in front him

Just this morning she as soon as she woke up Neela saw Amir's manservant waiting patiently. As soon as she sat up, he bowed low and addressed her, "Princess, King Amir has ordered your presence at their riding party today. Please be ready in an hour."

Neela was enraged at the word 'ordered' and also the prospect of sitting on a bouncy horse on her sore ass after Amir had fucked her twice last night. Cursing her fate once again, she wore the riding outfit Amir had sent.

As soon as she wore it, she instinctively knew that the outfit must have been chosen by Javid.

As per her life's trend there was no supportive underwear. Just a white lacy slip with thin straps. It's web-like pattern gave an ample peak of her heavy breasts and rosy nipples without any support. So even with very little movement her boobs bounced up and threatened to burst out. She cringed as she imagined what the movement of the horse would do.

It was gathered below with a black corset that covered just her waist so that her breasts sat on top of it.

There was no panty. Just a frilly black skirt that had long slits to the sides for movement of her legs. As she walked out into the courtyard she was not at all surprised when Amir met her along with Javid.

They had only two horses in the courtyard and Neela was informed that she would be riding with Amir.

Amir got on his horse first. As he sat adjusting his gloves and reins Javid moved closer to Neela. He was supposed to help her up.

Javid stood too close and pressed the length of his body against her. Before she could move away he grabbed her waist and held her even closer so that her boobs were grazing his chest and his budding erection pushed into her crotch through her thin skirt. To her shame, within a minute of his contact her nipples became engorged and rock hard and started to poke Javid's chest. He looked down and gave her a mocking smile.

Then Amir was done with his preening and David dutifully lifted her up and settled her so that her boobs were pressed against Amir's chest and her crotch was over his semi hard penis.

As soon as they started riding, as expected Neela's boobs started to bounce wildly and spilled out of her slip. But Neela was holding on tight to Amir and did not dare to free her hands and adjust her boobs for the fear of falling. To her horror, she felt Amir's cock rising and pushing into her crotch.

They were going at a sedate pace in their private estate. So, thankfully there were no others to watch her torment. Javid kept up with them easily and she could see his eyes were filled with lust at the sight of her boobs bouncing and crushing against Amir's chest.

Soon Amir's dick was uncomfortably large and he stopped the horse. Javid also stopped and inquired with fake concern.

Amir spoke, "Dear cousin I am facing a bit of difficulty as my little guy has risen. It is very uncomfortable for me to hold Neela on my lap. So can you ride with her for some time?"

Javid of course agreed and leaned over, grabbed Neela by the waist and settled her. But cunning Javid made sure that as he eased her onto his crotch, he spread her skirt out so that her bare pussy settled against his crotch. Even through his trousers Neela could feel his dick's heat and twitching.

In the short time that Amir was talking to Javid, Neela had stuffed her boobs back into her excuse of a slip. Javid held his reins in his right hand and pushed her against his chest and spoke softly but in mocking tones, "Why bother my queen, they will be out and free soon anyway."

Neela felt a hot colour rising at her throat and snapped, "You hateful monster." Javid just shrugged his shoulders and started riding.

Riding alone, Amir rode at a faster pace, Javid matched him for five minutes until Neela's boobs bounced and fell out. Then Javid slowed down and started going at a walking pace.

As Neela's boobs pressed and brushed against David's chest, her nipples grew taut and hard once again. Neela tried to slide back and put some distance between them. But Javid kept a firm grip with his left hand and pulled her back in every time she slid away from his chest.

Suddenly Neela felt Javid's dick grow and twitch under her and to her horror realized that with her sliding motions, she had been unintentionally rubbing up against Javid's dick.

Javid smiled wickedly as she stopped struggling and stayed crushed to him.

Now they were making slow progress and with every step Neela could feel Javid's growing erection. Due to the constant friction against her pussy and boobs, soon her body was aroused and she started to arch her back and squirm her hips.

When they had reached a secluded part of the road, Javid dropped the reins, Neela was scared for a second but his horse was well trained and continued walking. Now with his free hand Javid started to play with her boobs. Squeezing and cupping her creamy globes and pinching her nipples. Soon Neela's pussy started to feel tighter and warmer and she closed her eyes and moved her hips involuntarily. She felt her climax building and wished that Javid would finger her pussy like at the dinner.

Instead just as she was on the brink, Javid lifted her by the waist and turned her around.Now her ass nestled into Javid's crotch rubbing against his stiff dick and she was facing front with her boobs hanging out.

As the horse continued it's sedate walk, Javid continued to reach around and crush her heaving and flushed breasts with his lean hands. Once again Neela was excited and started to put her hands into the slits of her skirt and rub herself in desperation.

Then David spied Amir returning from the other end of the road and spurred his horse into a sudden trot. Now Neela's boobs were bouncing wildly and she was in pain. She wanted to steady them but Javid's left hand held her waist and fixed her hands to her sides. So she had to helplessly bounce on her ass, her boobs displayed invitingly.

As Amir came near, Neela could see he was astonished to see her sitting facing front and her boobs jutting out. Thankfully he could not see her pussy juice flowing out and drenching Javid's crotch.

Amir laughed uproariously, "What a sight what a sight my friend, You are sitting back and missing so much fun. I pity you."

Javid nodded innocently, "What fun my friend? I am just following the princess's orders. She told me the other way hurt her ass too much as you have ravaged it with your massive dick."

Neela was shocked at this indignant and coarse speech but Amir seemed delighted and found her predicament very funny. Also with the sight of Neela's bouncy globes his dick was becoming stuff again.

He told Javid, "I have a splendid idea, I will ride ahead and wait in the courtyard so that as you ride back in I can see the princess's boobs dancing wildly once again."

Javid replied now with a mock serious tone, "What a capital idea my King. And of course your wish is my command."

Before Neela had spluttered an objection, Amir had ridden away.

Javid took the reins in both hands and turned the horse around. Scared of falling down without his hands holding her, Neela leaned further back and pushed herself into his crotch and chest.

Once again Javid started to walk the horse at a sedate pace and resumed mauling Neela's boobs. His right hand sneaked down and cupped her pussy. Neela stiffened as his fingers came back coated thickly in the proof of her arousal.

Javid rubbed the pussy juice on his fingers onto her chest and said, "I might be a hateful man my Queen but you are the horny bitch."

Before Neela could recover and garner a response, Javid once again locked her arms to the side and pulled her against his chest and spurred the horse onto a steady trot. Now as the horse moved fast, Neela's boobs swayed and jumped wildly growing red with exertion and as if to prove Javid right, her pussy started to rub onto his now fully erected dick and kept up a steady flow of thick and sticky pussy juice.

As they reached the courtyard, to her horror Amir had assembled his entire staff to watch their arrival. All servants stood with smirks and lecherous laughs at the sight of her heaving breasts.

As soon as they reached, Amir came forward and lifted her off the horse, but instead of putting her down, put her on his shoulders. Now her ass and pussy were at his shoulders and Her boobs hung on his back.

Neela was mortified to see Javid following them closely behind, taking an eyeful of her swinging breasts. Soon they reached the drawing room and Javid poured a drink for himself while Amir instructed her to kneel on the couch.

Neela knew now Amit would pound her ass in front of Javid and felt more humiliated. But Amir was too horny to care and as Neela leaned on the couch, her boobs hanging and ass in the air, Amir moved behind her and started to push in his dick into her dry ass. He was too impatient to even get some lubrication. Now in real pain, Neela screamed at Amir to use her pussy juice.

Suddenly red faced Amir pulled out his dick and slathered a generous blob of her pussy juice and then slid smoothly into her ass and started to fuck her hard and Neela's body started to rock to and fro as both her ass and boobs jiggled wildly.

Javid, who had gotten up for a drink, grabbed a bottle and sat in the chair right in front of her!

Neela closed her eyes tightly as Amir had pulled her hair back and she couldn't move her neck.

Amir fucked her with wild abandon for a long time as Javid sat watching with an expression of acute boredom. Finally he spilled his hot cum, wiped himself on her skirt and left her kneeling as he walked away.

Javid rose to follow him but held up his glass and indicated that he would finish the drink. Amir shrugged and kept walking.

Before Neela could collect herself, Javid reached into her ass crack and rubbed it. Neela collapsed in humiliation and turned her head aside.

Instead of going out, Javid dragged a chair nearby and sat down then he spoke to her in a very kind voice, "We both know my Queen that even if me and my brother fuck you on the first day of your monthly for the next 100 years you won't conceive. Can't beat simple biology you see."

Neela was embarrassed and spluttered but no words came out, "Unless you want to ride my father's shrivelled dick for next 20 years or want to tear your asshole before the end of the week, why don't we try to find a solution to your predicament?"

Neela was suspicious at first. But when she turned her head and looked into his eyes she could see that he was deadly serious.

"You just need to agree. I will find a solution that works for both of us."

Out of desperation just not to get ass whipped in public by Amir, Neela nodded her agreement.