Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since a woman like Amber had approached me with interest, and there was no way in hell I was going to let that opportunity pass me by. I felt myself slip back into that macho persona from years ago, almost like a second skin. Whatever her reason, I knew exactly how to be what she needed me to be at that moment.

At least I thought I knew. As it turned out, I was pretty clueless about what you really wanted, Amber.

It was thrilling. I coaxed, praised, degraded, and teased and watched myself disappear into this incredible woman's mouth and psyche. She was bold, confident, intelligent, and incredibly thoughtful. For some reason, this amazing woman, who could have anyone she wanted as she took the world by storm, enjoyed fooling around with me.

I was over the moon. My confidence, which I had lost somewhere, soared as things progressed. I felt like a new man. And even when I worried early on it was only for one night, it happened again. Then again. And again.

Amber, I found your behavior confusing at times--disinterested one day, only to behave like a woman possessed the next--independent of my behavior. I figured this was feedback that I wasn't convincing enough in my role, and I attempted to respond accordingly.

And then I learned it didn't have anything to do with me.

I sometimes wondered if that might be the case, especially when you wouldn't say a single derogatory thing about your husband outside the bedroom.

I was an actor in someone's fantasy once again. So I figured I might as well enjoy the ride before it all came crashing down.

But you two surprised me. Regardless of how rough or nasty things got, the way you two interacted and treated each other never changed. These things never just "work out" in my experience, so I didn't understand. How could you two still love each other this much with everything happening?

Amber, I admit that I tried to push you, testing for cracks in your relationship at the height of your arousal using the power of suggestion. Bill, I tried to push you too -- hell, Amber spent more time with my dick in her mouth than she did with yours in her pussy! How much could you take of your washed-up neighbor having his way with your perfect little blonde wife before you broke?

Turns out, you could take quite a lot, and for whatever reason, I found it equal parts exciting and infuriating. The dynamic with a couple as strong as you two was infectious. Your boundaries eased, shifting far from where they started, yet you remained rock solid--even as my interactions with Amber became even more passionate and intense. Something had to give, right?

I threw down the biggest test I could on the night of the Super Bowl. I was convinced my Patriots would take it. I assumed Bill felt the same and was just going along with it for the chance to finally watch us up close. Another pussyjob, after how close we were to having sex after the first one, would almost certainly seal the deal.

Still, the idea of losing infuriated me. The money? Big deal. I wasn't going to watch a man fuck his wife--my slut--in front of me while I sit there with my dick in my hand. No way. That wasn't my role. Everything with Amber would fall apart after that. There was no way I could maintain my image of dominance in an encounter like that. The fairy tale would be over before it was fully realized. Before I got what I wanted...

When it started to look like I might lose near the end of the 4th quarter, I made a desperate, hasty, stupid, and cowardly decision, and did something despicable.

I thought you might've been aware -- Bill was excited one moment, almost falling asleep the next. You soothed him a bit, and we headed upstairs. It was hubris on my part to assume that you must not have cared or figured he'd be fine. I figured you leaving him on the couch was the culmination of all the risk and building lust as you fell into bed with me upstairs--proof that I found your limit. I staked my own belief on a borderline dangerous amount of viagra, and we went over the edge.

When Bill shuffled in, I assumed he hadn't finished all of his drink, and I made a point to remind him repeatedly to drink more water. Bill, you were so tired, but so fucking turned on, and goddammit, you and Amber were still supportive of one another. Amber, you spoke with so much love as you touched his face, even as I stretched you to your limit. I could tell you felt bad, but Bill, incredible as ever, encouraged you anyway through his haze of confusion and exhaustion.

I hadn't won after all: I hadn't broken you. To my shame, you'd broken me. You two have been beautiful. I let my cynicism and jealousy get the best of me, and I am so sorry.

Bill, I am honored to have experienced confidence and security like yours. You never wavered in your support or understanding of your wife. Amber is lucky to have you. As for my blatant disrespect of you and reckless disregard for your health and safety, I apologize.

Amber, I realize now that my persona was something you tolerated. It may have been acceptable in the throes of passion--a release from the responsibility of being a woman with the world on her shoulders--but it wasn't permission to treat you and your husband with such disrespect outside of those instances. I was worried that deviating from such behavior would put our arrangement at risk, and I feel stupid for not realizing my error sooner. I am left with nothing but respect and admiration for you, and I hope that one day I can achieve balance in my own life the way you have in yours.

I would like to make reparations for what I have done to you both, but I understand if you have no interest in engaging or interacting with me in any capacity. And even though I would enjoy maintaining a level of friendship with you both, I will completely respect whatever decision you make.

Regardless, I wish you both nothing but health and happiness.

Your neighbor,

Jack

**************************

The next two months around the neighborhood were uneventful. Bill and Amber kept their blinds drawn, and while there were more cars in Jack's driveway than usual on some weekends, the neighbors kept their distance. Bill and Amber's sex life had reached a new high, and they could not keep their hands off each other. All signs pointed to Monday progressing like any other normal day, if not for the nondescript, brown package in front of the couple's front door.

After finishing her shift at the hospital, Amber collected the mail, encountering the box on her front porch. It was sealed with packing tape and adorned with a shipping label from an online outlet she didn't recognize.

She placed it on the counter, only attending to it after grabbing a quick snack. She grabbed a box cutter from a drawer in the kitchen and popped it open.

On the top of some packing paper sat an invoice for over $70. She torn open the box, trying to figure out what the fuck she was being charged for.

Inside she found a plastic cylinder, thick, clear, and heavy. Inside was something she hadn't seen in months.

A true-to-life, exact replica of Jack's magnificent member.

Amber felt fury rise up as heat in her cheeks and in her chest as she lifted the accompanying paper laid on top. What the fuck was this shit? This motherfucker included an INVOICE for a dildo cast from his own cock? The sheer nerve of this asshole.

She rifled through the box, finding a folded piece of paper. Inside was a note, written above a printed receipt for the invoice, actually paid in full. Next to the amount paid was a small note: "my treat ;)"

She took a deep breath, calming her rattled nerves before she read the familiar handwriting:

I found it unfair that you have had to go without due to my behavior, so this is a gift for you to remember me by; a part of me that never did you wrong. I'll always treasure our time together. If you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd make your forgiveness worth it down the stretch. It's easier to replace memories than remove old ones, and I would be more than happy to remedy them with something much more fun. You can count on me going to any length, especially in making amends.

Now forever yours,

Jack

Amber snickered at "length."

She felt flustered, hoodwinked, confused--What the fuck was he playing at? Was this one final joke? A last-ditch effort to make it into her pants? If so, why give her the only thing she ever wanted from him in the first place?

Her arm holding the plastic tube had become quite tired. Fuck, was this thing heavy.

She forgot how huge it actually was, and without the backdrop of Jack's large frame, it looked even bigger.

Bill wasn't supposed to be home for a little while longer. And what was the harm in testing out a new toy?

Amber removed the silicone from the plastic tube, and ascended the stairs to her bedroom.

**************************

Bill was welcomed home by loud moans coming from their upstairs bedroom

"Oh my God, Amber! Is that what I think it is?"

Bill's face was bright red; mouth agape in shock.

The shade of Amber's face matched his as she pulled it from inside of her. "Baby! It's not what you think. Jack sent it as a memento, and I came home early and you weren't home yet, and I know what I said months ago--I just--" She sat up, covering her face in embarrassment.

Bill's laugh eased her tension. "It's okay, darling! You left the packaging and Jack's note out downstairs. Don't you fucking dare stop what you were doing."

He stripped as he approached the bed, as Amber tentatively began rubbing her clit with the already-wet head of her new toy.

"Are you sure baby? You're not mad at me?" she tucked her chin, looking up at him with an innocent expression.

"Of course not. You look so good with that inside you. I barely remember anything from the night of the super bowl, but being able to see it again without all the baggage attached to it feels like it fulfills something I had missed out on."

She smiled up at him, reassured.

"And besides, there isn't a sound I enjoy hearing more when I walk through the door."

Amber smiled brightly up at him, easing Jack's hefty girth back inside her with a renewed vigor.

"Well then you're in luck." she teased, "Come over here and kiss me while you watch me cum on this perfect cock."

In a single move, Bill crouched to meet her lips as she craned her neck towards him, pulling him close by his neck. Bill was amazed at how the large dildo between them could electrify their lips like this.

Bill reached out a hand to stroke her thigh when Amber suddenly broke their kiss.

Amber cracked a mischievous smile, wagging a finger at him with her free hand, "Uh-ah! It's not your turn yet, darling," she patted the sheets behind her, motioning for him to join her.

Bill's cock twitched in response as he stood.

Amber turned to face him, "Oh? Looks like somebody is enjoying the show."

Amber reached her hand out toward Bill's visibly straining erection, still working Jack's cock back and forth inside her.

"Come here next to me baby."

Bill walked around the bed and sat next to Amber. Angling herself towards him, Amber began lazily stroking his length with her free hand, as she was much more interested in using her new toy.

"I meant right next to me."

She released his member and wrapped an arm around the back of his head and pulled him over her shoulder.

"Don't we look so good together?"

They both looked down over her breasts, each adorned with metal piercings through her nipples, at the large, slick silicone arm sliding past her pussy lips.

You like what you see baby?"

Bill swallowed hard and nodded, cheeks red with embarrassment.

"How are you taking something so thick so effortlessly? You're not struggling at all. Look at how much it's stretching you."

Amber hummed in sultry disagreement, "No--you mean look how much he's stretching me."

Bill noticed Amber bite her lip from the corner of his eye before she pushed the--his--dildo deeper. Her mouth opened as her head rolled back, moaning loudly into his ear. Bill brought a fist to his mouth as he looked upwards, breathing deeply in an attempt to contain himself.

"Fuck, Bill--I love it when you watch me. I love how flustered you get," Amber whispered in her ear.

"You're just so fucking hot. I didn't get to see this before really. My memory of that night is so hazy," Bill admitted, eyes now transfixed on the rhythmic motion of her hand in and out.

"I want you to use it on me, baby."

Amber released the silicone, still buried deep in her folds, as she twisted to grab Bill's closest arm.

"Here baby, like this."

Bill's long, muscular arm was now positioned over Amber's shoulder. His elbow was bent above her sternum, his large bicep cradled between her breasts. One hand held the base of the large dildo while the other was wrapped tightly around his own length, visibly pulsing in time with his heart rate.

"You're so soft, my angel. And holy shit are you wet."

"Yeah? Well I love it when I get to see you covering me with these long, powerful arms," she leaned her head forward, kissing around his triceps, "Jack has nothing on these."

No words occupied Bill's mind as his breathing hitched. He began moving both of his wrists back and forth in rhythm.

"Oh my god--Bill!"

He picked up speed, angling Jack's likeness upwards, he rubbed him against her sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck--babe, you know all my favorite spots."

Bill extended his strokes and picked up the pace.

"I want you to cum for me."

"Yeah? You're gonna make me cum on Jack's cock?"

"Yes, darling."

"Say it."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me to--."

She was unable to finish her sentence.

Bill could feel Amber begin squirming beneath him, adjusting Bill's angle of incidence to maximize her pleasure. Her undulating hips beckoned Jack's likeness deeper, grinding the sensitive nerds of her inner walls hard against his girth.

Bill whispered a command in his flustered wife's ear.

"Cum on Jack's cock like a good fucking girl."

The primal sound leaving Amber's throat filled the entirety of the house. Bill's arm, now covered in her sweat, held her in place, as her hips bucked furiously as she came harder than he had seen in months, as if she was trying to escape from beneath him. So close and connected to her, he swore he could feel the waves of her pleasure oscillate through his own body.

Amber's eyes remained closed for almost a minute, her neck, fresh with sweat, twitched back and forth erratically like an exposed wire under excess current as she came down.

As she regained control of her body, she buried her face into Bill's neck as her breathing began to slow, still shivering with the aftershocks of her overcharge.

Bill's torso was completely covered in cum. They had been so connected, he hadn't noticed his own release had been eclipsed by hers.

"Was I--Was I a good girl for you, my love?" she panted softly into his neck.

"The absolute best."

His hand released the dildo, which Amber's lips held in place for a moment before it slipped free. He wrapped his arm around her head, holding her close.

"Look how hard he makes you cum when he's not even here."

"Baby--"

"It's okay, angel. That was so fucking hot."

"Mmmmm," Amber was still nuzzled tightly into her husband's neck.

With his now free arm, Bill fished out a towel from the top drawer of the closest bedside table and cleaned himself off.

"Fuck it, darling. Just text him."

Amber finally looked up, eyelids now sitting at two different heights, like the surge of her orgasm caused a malfunction in her wiring and she needed a moment to reboot..

"Babe?"

"Yeah. I mean, what's the harm? If he's still a total fuck then whatever, nothing lost. If he can behave, then maybe you can cum like that more often. God damn, you're so fucking beautiful."

Bill turned and leaned down to embrace her lips with his.

"You're not mad?" Amber asked softly.

"Of course not. I love you."

"I love you too, you make me feel so good."

"Oh? You weren't crediting me earlier?" Bill teased gently.

"Mmmmm--maybe."

Amber sat up, taking in her surroundings.

"Holy shit, darling, did you cum?? I didn't even notice!" Amber's face went beet red.

"It's okay! I know it might sound weird--but I didn't really either."

"You pervert!" Amber slapped his chest before throwing back her head in a hearty laugh that reached the corners of her eyes. Bill felt a warmth grow in his chest. He couldn't help but smile watching her--her face glowing like an angel.

"Oh, I'm the pervert?" Bill sat up and rolled over her, pinning her to the bed.

"Mmhmm! You heard me!" Amber hummed with a bratty smirk.

"Looks like I'm going to have to punish you for that one!"

Bill's left hand supported his weight, as he gently wrapped his right hand around her throat.

Amber eyes were defiant as she stared back into his wide, dazzling eyes. Her playful front breaking as soon as it had appeared.

"Yes, please."

"Yes what?"

"Yes--Daddy."

Amber didn't expect the feeling of Bill's extensive length rubbing across her clit.

"Oh my God, Bill, you feel so good."

Bill looked down at the her juices coating the bottom of his length.

"Holy shit, how are you still so wet?"

Amber tried biting her lip to suppress her giggles and blushed deeply. She shrugged in response, before wrapping her arms around Bill's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Will you fuck me, daddy? I've been such a good girl."

"Mmmm, is that the correct way to ask?"

"Please? I miss you."

Bill slid past her soft, inviting lips into her enveloping warmth with ease.

"Oh my god," he breathed, brain overloading at the sensation.

"Yes, baby--Fuck."

Bill pressed deeper as Amber's soft, toned legs wrapped around his rippling figure, welcoming him deeper.

"Mmmm baby--" Amber spoke lovingly as she watched her husband's face contort with pleasure as filled her, "I love watching your face every single time~"

Bill growled in response, "I can tell you a little bit looser after being stretched by Jack's size again."

"Oh? You remember how it felt making love after he fucked me silly, do you?"

The resulting groan and the accompanying pulse of Bill's length against her walls answered her question.

"Or maybe he just makes me wetter than you," she teased.

"Do you want to get fucked or do you just want me to cum immediately?"

Amber giggled and nipped on her husband's ear.

"That's it--"

Bill leaned back and grabbed Amber's ankles and angled them onto his broad shoulders, before leaning forward and pushing himself even deeper."

"Oh--Bill! You're so deep baby."

"Yeah, theres my little size queen."

"Mmmhmmmm."

Amber reached back, gripping the sheets as Bill slammed into her over and over--his hot breath swirling in her ears driving her insane as their building sweat began to mingle--the sensations leading to an oppressive pressure building at the apex of her thighs--

Bill felt Amber's walls clench around his raw girth as she shuddered beneath him, reeling from another powerful orgasm. He slowed his pace as she came back down.

"I guess you still enjoy the feeling of me inside you, huh darling?"

Amber could barely hear him in her haze.

"Of course--baby--amazing."

Amber, eyes still closed, flashed him a satisfied, mischievous smile.

"But thank god you're as big as you are, or else I probably wouldn't fuck you anymore."