Neighborly Solutions

Story Info
Mother and daughter have nudist male neighbor.
2.8k words
4.49
32.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Sometimes you just fall into good luck, and I sure did when Eleanor moved next door. I had lived in a lovely home with a pool and patio for over ten years when the house next door went up for sale last winter.

The buyer was a mid-30s professional woman who had recently divorced. She was attractive and slim, and we waved now and then when we were outside and had very brief exchanges.

A few months later, her mother moved in with her. Her mother was named Julia, but I almost never saw her. She was probably in her early 60s, and she had her daughter's slim figure. In fact, Julia looked quite attractive.

As for me, I retired early in my 50s and enjoy long leisurely days of doing whatever I damn well please. For many years, I had kept up an exercise routine and luckily I didn't have the paunch that hits most of us guys in our mature years.

One thing I especially enjoyed was sunning myself by the pool on warm summer days, and because of high fences around my property and a large high hedge between my home and Eleanor's place, I could relax in the nude.

There's nothing like swimming and lounging in the buff and feeling the sun dry and warm your body, and I'd done it for years. Occasionally a girlfriend joins me, but I hadn't been dating someone for a while.

In the spring, Eleanor hired a yard service to cut her grass and keep the yard trim. As part of their assignment, they cut back the hedge between our houses so that Eleanor's second floor windows looked down on my pool and patio. I didn't know it at the time, but it turned out that both their bedrooms looked down on my back yard.

At first I didn't give it a thought, but then I wondered how this would affect my casual backyard attire. The weather turned warm, and after wearing a bathing suit a few times I decided, "What the hell?" There are two attractive women next door, and they cut the hedge. Why not just go naked?

One toasty afternoon, I undressed and took a glass of iced tea and a magazine with me to the patio. I'm no Cary Grant, but my looks don't scare the local cats and dogs. I must have cut quite a figure as I paraded outside with my sunglasses on, a glass of frosty tea in one hand and a magazine and tanning lotion in the other, my shinny butt in back, and a thick meaty bouncy cock in front.

Who knew if my neighbors where even home or if they were where they could see me. I didn't care. I decided to live as I pleased. I resumed my summer routine of afternoon sunbathing, and just ignored the neighbors.

I liked to relax and feel the sun's warmth, then dive into the pool to cool off, and get back on the lounge chair to let the summer sun dry me. Every time I lay on the lounge, I would need to reach down and position my cock and balls and lay them to the side, balls to the left and dick to the left.

And then it happened.

My doorbell rang. I had just come in from the patio and was dressed in only a robe because of the air conditioning inside. I answered the door, and it was Eleanor. I smiled, "Hello, neighbor. What can I do for you?"

"Well," she said, "It's a bit awkward, but I wonder if I could ask you a favor."

"Sure, anything," I answered, "Won't you come in?"

Eleanor stepped in to my home for the first time. "Oh my, you have a lovely home," she said.

"Thank you," I replied, "Would you like to sit down?" I have to admit that standing in just my robe with a rather lovely woman did give me a few ideas. My dick was enjoying its freedom, and I could feel it respond to the sight of Eleanor.

"Oh no, thank you," Eleanor said. "I just want to ask you a favor."

I gazed at her as she was having trouble getting her words out. "It's about my mother."

"Oh," I said, "Is she all right?"

"Yes, she's fine. But I'm worried that she might look out her bedroom window into your back patio and she might see you, uh, uh." Eleanor was having a hard time speaking.

"Ah," I interrupted. "I think I know the problem."

Eleanor looked relieved as I went on, "I do like to sunbathe nude. Is that the problem?"

She nodded, "I'm afraid mother might be alarmed. Would you mind terribly wearing a bathing suit?"

I smiled and put my arm around her shoulder reassuringly. "Oh, I see the problem." Then I went on, "You cut the hedge too low, and now you have a problem."

Eleanor blinked and looked at me.

"That hedge used to be a nice privacy barrier. I do take great pleasure in lying naked in my own back yard," I told her. "And now you want me to help you keep your mother from seeing me naked?"

"Yes, that's it. I realize it's your property. But would you mind?"

I looked serious, pretending to be thinking about her request. As I did, I allowed my robe to unwrap and fall apart in the center. Eleanor glanced down and saw my cock, now just two feet from her while I pretended not to notice.

"Tell you what I'll do," I said, "I enjoy nude sunbathing, and it is my property, and you did lower the hedge." She leaned in to listen to me. "I suppose I could wear a bathing suit, or you could build a fence to block the view. Or..."

Eleanor kept glancing from my eyes down to my swelling cock. By now it was gaining weight and thickness and length. Uncircumcised, it was pushing past the foreskin and my dick helmet was coming into view.

Eleanor repeated my word, "Or...?"

"I would agree to an exchange of services," I told her.

"What kind of services?" she asked.

"Well, in order to make it worthwhile for me to give up something I enjoy so much, perhaps you can give me something that I would enjoy equally."

Eleanor looked worried, "Like what?"

"You can see for yourself how you affect me," and I looked down at my cock that was not extended our and far past the robe.

She took a step backward. But I kept talking, "Go ahead, you can touch it."

I'm sure she didn't dream her request would take a turn like this, and she seemed a bit shocked. So I tried to calm her, "I agree that it's important to protect your mother from such a sight," I said while looking down at my bulging thick cock. "And it's so simple." "Go ahead, touch it."

Eleanor reached out and touched it. By now, the foreskin was completely stretched back and my cock head was full and ripe.

"Don't worry, my dear neighbor," I said, "As my price for not going nude in my own backyard, all I want from you is to watch you suck my cock once a week. That's it. Give me a blow job every Monday night, and your problem is solved."

Her face was flush, and she seemed speechless. She hadn't run out of the house, and on one was forcing her to stay.

"Oh look," I said, "Today is Monday. Why don't we get started?"

I took Eleanor by the hand and led her to the sofa. I sat and opened my robe as she stared at my cock as my balls draped down over the cushion.

We sat side by side. My arms were stretched on the back of the sofa and my legs were parted to give her access. I said no more. I just waited for her decision.

Perhaps two or three minutes went by, and then Eleanor took my cock in her hand. She felt it thoroughly, squeezing and testing its properties. She moved it from side to side. Pushed it down and watched it bounce back up.

I let her play with it for a while, then said, "Suck it until I cum, and you'll get what you want."

It took her another minute or two before Eleanor leaned over and let the head of my cock split her lips. She was gentle and timid at first, but soon she was more eager. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations of her lips and warm mouth playing with the top half of my long dick. Down below, her hand gripped the rest of my dick and started pumping me.

I was delighted. And I was in no mood to cum quickly. I said, "You are the best neighbor a man could have."

She looked up at me with my shaft sticking in her mouth.

"Did you think I would drive a harder bargain? Did you worry that I would insist fucking you?"

Her eyes met mine, and I couldn't tell if she was feeling anger at me or a desire to be fucked. So I kept talking, "I think you'd enjoy a fuck right now, but that's not the deal I made with you. Even if you asked me, I wouldn't fuck you now. It's not part of the deal."

Eleanor's eyes closed when she heard me talk about fucking her. I suspected she wanted me to fuck her. Her sucking got more intense.

"I can just imagine what your pussy looks like," I said. "It's heaven to feel my dick in your mouth and to think about your pussy."

Poor Eleanor probably didn't know how to react.

"But of course, you don't have to show me your pussy. It wasn't part of my deal. And you don't need to be fucked because it wasn't in the deal either." As I talked like this, I could tell she was melting.

I was trying to hold out as long as possible, but I must say Eleanor had some talent at cock sucking, or maybe it was just the situation that turned her on. She took my dick out of her mouth from time to time and stroked me with one hand, then the other, and sometimes with both hands. Finally, I was on the verge. Cum started to flow freely just before the spasms that would launch jet of cum. I didn't give Eleanor any warning. This first time, I wanted her to learn how my cock worked for herself.

Her strokes were timed to augment my pulses, and cum popped up and out. Pump after pump caused cum to leap into the air and splash down on my chest and legs while Eleanor pulled back and stared at what she had done.

After a few moments of rest, I laid my hand on her head and told her, "That was certainly adequate. And, a deal is a deal, you mom won't be embarrassed by seeing this dick. Only you will see it every Monday."

Eleanor was quiet, probably too embarrassed at what she had just done to say anything. We arose and stepped toward the front door. My robe swung open and my rubbery dick bounced happily. Cum was drying on my body as I turned to Eleanor.

"Even though our deal is for a blow job once a week, fucking is optional." With that, I drew her to me and kissed her on the cheek. "Now, you best get home before your mother wonders where you are."

Eleanor left without saying a word more, and I slept soundly that night, tired from being sucked dry and dreaming about fucking the daylights out of Eleanor soon.

The very next day there was another knock at my door. Low and behold, it was Eleanor's mother, Julia.

"Hello," I said. "Don't you live next door?"

Julia smiled and said, "Yes, I do. My daughter and I moved in a few months ago. If you have a moment, may I ask you something?"

I thought, "This is odd timing. I wonder what she wants."

I said, "Why certainly, won't you come in?"

Julia stepped into my house, and I offered her a cup of tea. We sat in my kitchen with a view looking at the patio and pool. "Is there something I can do for you?" I asked.

She smiled, then said, "Before my husband died, and after Eleanor was out of the house, we used to do what you do back there," as she nodded toward the pool.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Yes, we used to go to enjoy nudism. We liked to travel to places where clothing was optional."

"You did?"

"Oh, it was so nice to be in a nice place on a lovely beach and with others who didn't care if you were nude. I can see you from my window, and it reminds me to those times."

"I am sorry if I offended you," I said.

"Oh, not at all," Julia said, "I envy your freedom and confidence. When we first tried it, I was shy and careful. But I soon learned to be open and carefree."

I said, "You are lovely, and I'm sure others enjoyed seeing you nude."

Julia smiled, "Well, I don't know about that, but I came to enjoy seeing the variety of men. Let me tell you, not all men are created equal."

She laughed, and so did I.

"Yes, I've heard that," I said. I've only sunbathed on my own patio, but I think I would enjoy seeing the variety of ladies."

Julia said, "I bet you would." Anyway, I came to ask you a favor. I think my daughter would be shocked if she saw you naked. Would it be too much to ask you to wear a swim suit when she is home?"

"Funny you should ask," I told her. "After the hedge was cut, I wondered about that myself. If it would please you, then I certainly would agree to cover myself."

"You are too kind," Julia said. "But I have another favor to ask."

"Ask away," I said.

"My daughter is at work all day, and I wondered if you would mind if I sunbathed by your pool when she is at work."

"Of course not," I said.

"Nude," she added.

"Of course not," I happily said.

"Good, that's settled," Julia said, "How about this afternoon?"

An hour later, Julia came back with her towel and sunscreen. I greeted her at the door in my robe, open at the center. Julia stepped in and said, "Nice to see you." My cock was starting to rise.

On the patio, she undressed to reveal a slim form, lovely small tits with sharp nipples and a fully clean waxed pubic area. Nothing to conceal her pussy lips. Just the tip of a slot was visible until she sat and move her legs and I saw little flaps of inner lips. My cock stiffened.

"Excuse my erection," I said. "I'll jump in the water to cool off."

Julia joined me in the pool and we paddled around. She pulled herself up on a float and lay on her back in the water. At sixty-plus, she was still quite desirable. I swam to the float and got a closer view of her pussy. She watched me inspect her. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said as I took one of her feet in each of my hands. I guided her around in the pool for a while, then stopped and moved her legs farther apart.

Julia didn't resist, and only said, "Why young man, I think you're looking at my pussy."

I laughed and splashed her. She laughed and rolled off the float. We splashed each other and I chased her in the water. She was laughing as I caught up to her, took her waist firmly in my hands, lifted her up slightly, then drew her to me. "My cock is ready for you," I told her.

Julia just smiled as I settled her downward and she felt my dick push against her pussy lips. She wrapped her legs around me, opening herself wide and creating an easy target for my cock. We cuddled in the water as my dick entered her and made its way deeper into her. I smiled and said, "You are so neighborly."

This his how we all became friends. Eleanor thought that she had resolved the situation by sucking my dick every Monday, and Julia thought she had solved the problem by joining me in nudism, with benefits, during the workdays. As far as I know, neither mother nor daughter knows that the other one made a deal with me.

That, my friends, is truly the art of the deal.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers