New Family Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't surprising that the Saturday night audience was livelier than the previous nights. I suspect that a few in the audience had consumed an adult beverage before coming to the theater. Amanda got an enthusiastic hand when she undressed in the striping scene. Feder's comments to us after opening night had made both of us feel more confident. While not deviating significantly from the stage directions we'd been given, Amanda and I took every opportunity we could to expose ourselves fully. Our nude hug in the second act had become more passionate, and genuine. That also got a round of applause. When Amanda and I dropped our robes in the curtain calls, two middle-aged couples gave us a standing ovation. Parents can be embarrassing.

Amanda and I had showered but not dressed when our parents came backstage after the performance. Amanda's mother said, loudly enough to be heard out in the auditorium, "You two looked so good up there! It's too bad you can't go nude all the time."

My mother said, "I really envy you both. Being nude on stage is not something I've ever had the opportunity to enjoy." Valerie, who was standing a few feet away and was already in shock that Amanda and I had stayed nude to greet our parents, walked away shaking her head.

Amanda dashed off and was back shortly with Jen. Jen had not met Amanda's parents or mine and Amanda wanted to introduce her. After the introductions, Amanda's father said, "I'm guessing you two haven't eaten. If there' still somewhere nearby serving food, I'll buy. Jen, you're certainly welcome to join us."

Not too much later, all seven of us were at a table in a bar/restaurant a few blocks from campus. It was the only place we knew that had decent food and served late. After a lot of small talk, Amanda's mother said, "We're staying at the ____ (naming a nearby hotel). We've got two rooms, but Bill and I can share a room with Linda and Ryan tonight. That way, Amanda and Harry, you can use the other room. I know that there isn't much privacy in dorm rooms and," Joan Turner smiled, "I'm sure there are things you two want to do together."

I couldn't help glancing at Jen, who was looking down and trying to suppress a laugh. While we weren't "in her face" about it, Amanda and I had never considered Jen's presence in the dorm room to be a reason not to make love. Amanda, who was also trying to suppress a smile, said, "Thanks Mom. That'd be great. We appreciate it."

After eating, Jen went back to the dorm. Amanda and I walked with our parents to their hotel. In the elevator, my mother noticed a label by the button for the top floor had "pool" written on it. She pressed that button, saying "I want to see this pool."

I was expecting a drained outdoor pool on the hotel's roof. Instead, across a short hall from the elevator was a locked door with a place to swipe a keycard. The door unlocked when Mrs. Turner swiped her card. Inside was a full pool with some lounge chairs on the deck around it. The air was warm and humid. Rather than an ordinary wall and ceiling, the pool was underneath a clear plexiglass structure. While there was some condensation, we could make see the outlines of a few taller buildings nearby. The lights were out but there was enough light to see. The room was empty but for us.

"Joan, what do you think?" my mother asked Mrs. Turner.

Mrs. Turner replied, "Linda, I think that Amanda and Harry shouldn't be the only ones who get naked tonight. If they didn't want us in here, my key wouldn't have opened the door."

"Let's go down to the room to dump our clothes," Mr. Turner said.

"No wrapping yourself in a towel for the ride back up," my father added.

We went back to the elevator, which was still on that floor. We rode down about five floors, got out, and followed my parents to their room. Inside the room, Mom, Dad, Mr. Turner, Amanda, and I began undressing. Mrs. Turner went into the bathroom and came back with four bath towels. She dropped those on the bed and said, "I'll get two more from next door." She went through a connecting door into what, I assumed, was the Turners' room, and came back with two more towels. The rest of us were just removing the last of our clothes. Mrs. Turner said, in a coquettish tone, "You are all ahead of me. Well, you'll just have to watch me undress." We did. Joan Turner wasn't as fit as her twenty-year old daughter, but you could see where Amanda's beauty came from.

Consistent with my father's instructions, the six of us walked out of the room naked with our towels over our arms. As the room door clicked shut, my mother said, "Ryan, I hope you have the keycard." My father raised a hand with the card in it. I wasn't sure whether I was afraid of or hoping for someone else to get on the elevator as Amanda, me, and our parents rode it nude. No one did.

Dad's card also unlocked the door to the pool. It was still warm and humid, but it was darker. Some lights from another building must have gone out. We quietly got into the pool and swam around a bit. I had been staying close to Amanda, but she suddenly swam off. It seemed to be getting darker. I felt someone bump into me under the water and felt a hand around my dick.

I expected Amanda's head to break the water's surface but is was Joan Turner instead. "Sorry," she said, "I thought you were Bill." She didn't let go of my dick. Instead, she called out, "Amanda, I have something in my hand that belongs to you."

Amanda came over. We were standing in shallow enough water that Amanda could see her mother's hand wrapped around my dick. "You like it too Mom?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, but it's yours," Mrs. Turner said, letting go of me. Mrs. Turner turned and said, "Linda, I accidently grabbed Harry's dick just now. You raised a healthy boy." I heard Mom, who was in a corner of the pool with Dad and Mr. Turner, laugh.

Amanda said, "I think Mom had a bit to drink."

"Hey," I said, "it felt good to me."

Amanda splashed water in my face. Laughing, she said, "bastard!" We hugged. As always, Amanda's bare body pressed against mine felt wonderful.

Not very long later, Mr. Turner announced, "I think we've moved on to things better done in the room." We all got out of the water. Amanda and I toweled each other off. Mr. Turner toweled off Mom. Dad toweled off Mrs. Turner. Holding our towels, we all got back into the elevator.

Going down, the elevator stopped one floor below the pool. A well-dressed couple, probably in their late twenties, were standing there when the door opened. They hesitated. We all stepped back in a show of making room for them. The couple stepped into the elevator. The man kept looking forward at the elevator door. The woman with him, however, had no hesitancy about turning partway around to look at us. Smiling, she kept looking at us until we reached our floor. The couple stepped out of the car to let us out. As they stepped back inside the elevator, the woman said, "Have fun."

Dad had held onto the keycard and we got back into their room. Mr. Turner opened a bottle of wine and poured some into plastic cups for everyone. As we drank, Mrs. Turner asked, "Amanda, Harry, you've been naked in front of an audience now. What's next?"

With her cup in one hand, Amanda cocked her bare hip, and said, "What better be next is a nice long fuck session with Harry."

"Don't let us stop you Dear," Mr. Turner said.

Amanda put her cup down. She turned to face me. She reached out a hand and began stroking my dick. We'd never done anything hardcore sexual in front of our parents before, but I sensed that Amanda wanted to. I put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. I put my other hand between her thighs and began fingering her. We kissed.

What Amanda was doing to me, and the audience, were very stimulating. Amanda was getting very aroused too. She broke our kiss, took my hand, and led me to the bed. My hard-on was on full display. My Mother said, "Nice wood Son."

Amanda lay on her back on the bed. Mrs. Turner said, "Move to the center Dear." Amanda did and spread her legs. I got on the foot of the bed and crawled up until I was above Amanda. She smiled at me and softly said, "new experiences." I lowered my hips and slid my dick inside of my lover. Glancing towards the room's window, I could see the curtains open and all four of our parents standing there. They were watching us, but Mom was stroking Mr. Turner's dick and he was fondling her nipples. Dad's hand was between Joan Turner's thighs and she was cupping his balls. I turned my attention back to Amanda.

Amanda put her arms around my neck and gently pulled my face down to hers. As we fucked, she began running her tongue softly over my lips. It doesn't sound like much, but it was an incredible counterpoint to the stronger sensations in my pelvis. After a while, Amanda forced her tongue between my lips. Mouths open, we took long, slow licks of each's other's tongues as our hips worked in a well-practiced partnership.

I felt other people getting on the bed. Amanda wrapped her legs around me and began thrusting her cunt on my dick. I pushed back more forcefully and thrust faster. Amanda has an ability, unique in my limited sexual experience, to flex, for want of a better word, her cunt tightly around my dick. This forces me to push much harder but greatly increases the sensation for both of us. When she did that, it was her signal to me that she wanted to come. She flexed. She also flexed her muscular legs more tightly around me and pulled my face into hers. It took me tremendous effort to keep thrusting my dick inside of her, but the sensation was incredible.

Amanda began flexing her abdominal muscles, pulling her hips up against me. Amanda was strong enough that she could push me up in the air a little that way, and she got stronger the closer she was to orgasm. Her kiss was no longer affection, but fierce. Even with whomever else was sitting on the bed, the mattress was moving. Suddenly, Amanda grunted, bit my lip, and convulsed; crushing me to her more tightly than before. Turning her face from mine, she gave a short howl as her whole body shook. Just as Amanda began to relax, I shot, hard, inside her. Feeling that Amanda giggled.

I stayed in Amanda as we both regained our breath. We were looking at each other. I wish I knew the words to describe the look on Amanda's face in that moment. I knew, and know, that I could ever love someone as much as I love Amanda Turner. I hoped, desperately, that she felt the same about me.

Amanda's and my intense personal moment ended when my Mother said, "That was the best sex I've ever seen." I pulled out and rolled to my right, off Amanda and into Mrs. Turner's bare lap. I straightened very quickly. Amanda sat up. Some of my come was oozing out between her cunt lips. She wiped some up with her index finger and put her finger in her mouth.

All four of our parents were looking at us. Mom and Mrs. Turner were on either side of us, sitting on the edges of the bed. Dad was behind Mrs. Turner with his arms around her. Mr. Turner was standing beside Mom with his dick in her hand. I know it sounds perverted as hell, but it was a very tender family moment.

Amanda took my hand and we all looked at each other silently for a time. There was no guilt, embarrassment, or even discomfort; only the sense that we had all shared something very meaningful. Finally, my Father said, "Why don't you two go in the other room. We're all horny as hell but you don't want to see four old people fuck."

Bill Turner added, "Shit. We can't equal that performance!"

As Amanda and I got off the bed, Joan Turner told my Father, "Ryan, you damn well better do as well as your son."