New Lover For Wife Breeds Passion

Story Info
She has an affair and discovers her husband does't mind.
4.2k words
3.92
71.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was actually doing it. It felt like she was in an alternative reality, or a dreamlike state. But there was no doubt she was doing it. She sat impaled on a thick pole of flesh which her vagina was lubricating profusely with her pleasure juice. She stroked his sweet member with each up and down movement of her partially clothed body. She pushed down hard with her ass with each downward stroke, swallowing the entire cock into herself and enjoying the way it filled her hole, and then made her way up the rock hard member until just the tip was at her entrance. Each stroke seemed to elicit more and more pleasure and with it more and more of her generous supply of cum juice which was now coating his testicles and the insides of her fleshy white thighs.

Her skirt was hastily pushed up, bunched at her waist. She still wore her heels and her brassiere was collected underneath her exposed, full breasts which were receiving a great deal of attention as a result of the way in which she brought them right up to his face. He sat on the couch, hands on her full ass, alternating with her breasts and enjoying the office fuck of his life.

What made this unique for her was that this was not her husband. It was not the man with whom she had spent the last 15 years. The only man she had ever been intimate with - ever. Until this moment.

It was as if in this moment years of pent up feminine sexuality were being expressed. Not in defiance of her commitment to her husband but in assertion of a fundamental need. In this case, the need to simply fuck as a woman needs to be fucked.

She had developed a flirtatious relationship with this slightly younger man in her office that had awakened a sexual thirst that she had not felt in a long time. And in fact now as an older version of herself, married and with children, she felt it differently. More powerful. More meaningful. It also made her realize that her relationship with her husband was not what it once was.

And so their flirtation finally reached its culmination in this locked office where the jokes and playful pats ended and the gyrations of two hungry bodies began. Perhaps what shocked her most was the lack of remorse or hesitation on her part. It was as if there was a clean understanding between them about what they were engaging in, though they had never discussed it. She was still committed to her husband and he to his girlfriend, but they were allowing themselves the expression of what was a satisfying connection - a fresh intimacy.

In fact as she gyrated on his engorged cock, moaning his name and other raunchy utterances, she found herself getting turned on by the idea of her husband watching, as if displaying her femininity in its full glory for his and her pleasure. She could imagine him sitting in the corner of the office, his member in his hands engorged at the sight of his wife bouncing deliberately on the cock of another man.

She felt powerful and vulnerable at the same time. She directed each stroke of his cock into her and yet felt so stretched by him that it reminded her of his potency. She grabbed her right breast cradling it from below and fed it to him sensually. She could feel him swell as he licked at her nipples and then sucked hungrily, trying to get as much tit into his mouth as possible. His arousal cued her own and she began to feel her desire mount.

She moaned heartily. "Fuck me with that big cock. Push it into me. I want to feel it deep."

"Oh, I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time. I'm not going to be able to hold back," he said between groans.

That was the first time she considered the fact that he could cum inside of her. At the mention of his male orgasm her desire doubled. Somehow the forbidden idea of his cum inside of her spurred her need for release.

"Oh shit. I've never wanted your cum more than I want it now. Fill me up. Put your cum deep inside of me baby. Do it."

He couldn't hold back any longer and he began to groan the deep groans of a man in ecstasy. After his first few explosions into her, thrusting hard upwards as if trying to push into her belly, she began to feel the spasms of her vaginal walls. She ground down hard onto him and began to feel the wonderful rush of her orgasm. The area of their union was coated in the overflowing mixture of their cum and made the final gyrations smooth, sensual and animalistic. She felt full and fucked, her pussy a compete mess of sex lubricant. His cock and testicles had a thick coating of sticky juice and made sloppy sounds as it entered and exited her hole.

Finally with one violent mutual thrust his cock stopped creaming her hole and her pussy stopped milking it and she collapsed onto him in sweet exhaustion. She enjoyed the feel of her milky breasts lightly slathered in his saliva, resting on his chiseled heaving chest and the fulfilling sensation of his softening but still engorged member inside of her. The area between them was soaked and slippery.

In time she made her way off of his cock, pulled down her skirt and readjusted her bra. He sat on the couch half conscious with a smile on his face. Her first impulse was to clean herself up, but then she decided against it. It was as if the remains of their lovemaking was a lingering reminder of what they had shared and she wanted to hold onto it for a while. She felt good in her short black skirt - sexy again like she had not felt in a while. For good measure she even left a few buttons open on her white blouse. She felt like a woman.

Now to the hard part. What would she tell her husband?

------

She looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting her breasts slightly within the strapless bra she wore. She wore a white mini skirt that she knew her husband loved on her, mostly because it hugged her rear and came to just under her buttocks. Her light blue tube top was fitted and framed her chest nicely. She hadn't worn clothes like this in a long time, partly by circumstance but also partly because of the waning sexual energy between her and her husband. Ironically now that she was going to share her sexual encounter with him she now felt the sexual energy she had lacked to even feel good in this kind of clothing. She hoped it would at the very least soften the blow.

With her face and hair made up and her outfit coordinated with some matching bangles and earrings she was ready. She felt a bit odd about the lack of remorse she felt. It just did not feel wrong to her what she did. The need she fulfilled was so core to her that the guilt simply was not there. She did worry about what he would think and say and how he would feel, but she herself felt no remorse. More than that she even lacked fear somehow, which puzzled her even more.

She walked up to his office, her heels clicking with each step on the wood stairs. She could not avoid feeling sensual as her thighs rubbed slightly together reminding her of what had been there just a few hours before. She was flush by the time she got to the top of the stairs and it was not from exertion. She entered his office and he immediately took notice of her as she made her way over to the couch on the far side of the space. Her skirt rode up slightly as she sat and crossed her legs.

"We need to talk," she told him.

"OK," he said hesitantly. He got up and made his way over to the couch and sat near her. "What's up? You look fantastic by the way."

She smiled, thankful that her appearance was having its effect. But somehow she knew it was more than the short skirt that had his attention. She wondered if she somehow exuded the sexual energy she felt.

"I don't know a better way of saying this than to simply say it," she said as she turned herself towards him. "Today I had sex with a man at work." She paused slightly to gage his response.

"Go on," he said cautiously. She noted the lack of aggression in his response.

"I have had feelings for this guy at work and he and I finally admitted as such today and frankly I just decided to give in to them," she said as she looked slightly downward. "I don't know what else to say about it except that I don't want to hurt you but I also need to be honest about what I feel and have been feeling. Honestly it felt great. I felt like a woman again after years of being more of a mom and who knows what else."

He nodded with some understanding. She had not been the woman she had been at the start of their relationship after children and responsibilities took over. Then again neither had he.

"What do you plan to do with this," he paused, "relationship?"

"It's not really a relationship," she started. "We both know it's purely physical and temporary and it wouldn't bother me if we never did it again, especially if it meant you and I separating. I don't want to hurt you. I just also know I need to be honest..."

"I know what you are trying to say," he interrupted softly. "To be honest I'm not mad. In a strange way I'm happy for you. I don't like feeling stuck in our relationship and somehow you've become unstuck and that feels good, in a strange way." He paused. "I guess I also sense you closer now than before, again strangely."

She was relieved at what he said and also acknowledged the closeness she felt with him. She felt stirrings within her as she wondered what was next for them.

After a period of silence he finally spoke. "I want to hear about what you did with him and what it was like. I know this sounds weird but I'm going to give you retroactive permission to sleep with him, but I need to know what it was like for you."

"Are you sure?" she asked cautiously. He nodded.

She began to tell him the story including the flirting and playfulness that preceded the sexual act. Then when she began to detail their sexual encounter she noticed the bulge in her husband's pants. This spurred her on to include more details than she would have ever imagined even telling her closest friends.

As she proceeded to describe the sensations and passion she shared with her co-worker it became obvious to them both that they were both turned on.

"Get into the position you were in and show me," he said at one point. She kneeled facing the back of the couch with her legs parted as if straddling her new lover's body. As she did so the skirt rode up revealing half of her full ass. She could see her husband gasp slightly. He undid his pants as he stared lustfully at her. "Show me," he restated.

She closed her eyes and continued with the story while her right hand strayed down to her now soaked underwear. He unleashed his stiff cock from his pants and began to stroke it furtively.

"His hands were on my ass as I rode his cock up and down," she said as she gyrated on the couch surprising herself with her language and sense of freedom. Isn't this what they needed after years of not talking about their deepest desires she thought to herself?

He began to grab his cock more aggressively as she told him the sordid details of what she had done and how it felt to her.

"He felt so big inside of me. It was so exciting to have a new cock inside of me. My hands were all over him - his chest, his abs, his face. And when I wasn't sticking my tongue down his throat he was making these sweet slow circles on my big, stiff nipples that were driving me wild and made me slam myself harder down on his cock. Ohhhh, it felt so good," she moaned.

"You look so good fucking him," he exclaimed. "Keep doing it. I want to see you get off. I want to see you fuck him. Do it!"

"He told me he was going to cum," she said, her voice trembling in a near whisper. "I couldn't believe I was going to let him cum inside of me. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. I needed it inside of me." She stroked herself more fervently, her hands inside of her panties now making sloppy wet noises.

"That is so nasty of you. You really did need it didn't you. You needed that big cock," her husband whispered back to her as his member neared its climax.

"Oh, its going to happen again. I'm going to cum so hard. This feels so good," she stated in her euphoric state. She looked over and saw her husband, face flush staring down at her ass and fingers. His cock was so hard and he gripped it with what seemed like a death grip with particular attention on the bulbous head. She stared intently at it and remembered her hunger for her new lover's cock.

"Oh, he's going to cum inside of me again. He's going to give it to me deep," she said lustily. "Oh I want it, I want it, I want is so bad..." She came hard as her fingers made circular motions across her clit and down into her opening. At the same time she felt warm spurts of cum land across her ass as her husband jerked his cock near her and groaned in his release.

As her orgasm subsided she rested her head on the shoulder of the couch, her ass coated in streams of her husband's cum. Her panties were stained with her cream below and his cream above. She could not believe the day she was having.

He lay down next to her on the couch in the same dreamlike state she had observed her new lover to have earlier that day. She smiled to herself with a sense of pride that she had actually pleased two men on the same day. What other day in her life could she say she had accomplished that feat?

After a while and after some clean-up they finally talked.

"So, now what?" she asked, fearlessly now. She noted the lack of fear again. It was as if some invisible emotional wall had been pierced in their relationship and there was no more pretense, no more fear, no more compulsive desire to please the other. Just a relationship in its purest form.

"I want you to be happy," he said, "and for now this obviously is feeding our relationship." He smiled like he had not in some while. "I'm OK if you play some more as long as you bring it back to our relationship."

She smiled broadly. "I was hoping you would feel that way." She cuddled next to him, laying her head on his chest and stroked his resting member through his underwear. "I feel so alive and I don't want to go back to not feeling this way."

They lay there silently for a while until she broke the silence. "I have an idea," she said. "Just let me work on it and I'll tell you when I'm ready. I think you'll like it."

His cock twitched under her hands.

------

Weeks passed and their relationship became a passionate affair. She and her husband used the fuel from her trysts with this other man to fuel their mutual desires. She would have an escapade with him and then come home and share it with her husband. Retelling the story would fuel their sex life for days and even weeks. But she knew it would not last forever and there was one thing she wanted to see happen before it ended, so she discussed it with her new lover. Then on a sultry Saturday in the middle of summer in the quiet house of this woman and her husband the four met.

The husband stood by his wife as they greeted the office co-worker and his girlfriend at the door. He was just as his wife had pictured him. Lean, medium height, light brown skin in his late 20s. She was new to both he and his wife. Shorter than her boyfriend by a few inches, full-figured even to the point of being a bit plump and in her mid 20s. She was dressed for the weather in a short yellow sundress that hugged her figure and made no effort to hide several inches of cleavage that seemed to strain the thin straps of her dress.

The wife was dressed in heels and short pink tube top dress, her blonde hair a contrast to the other brunette in the room. Both men wore casual but nice jeans and button down shirts hung loose on their lean frames.

After some pleasantries the couples enjoyed a relaxed dinner on the rear porch. No mention was made of the intention for the evening as the couples shared an unspoken agreement to allow things to develop naturally. Quickly the awkwardness dissipated and the beginnings of a feeling of intimacy was developed. The conversation turned to the impact their newfound relationships had on each other. As it turned out the other couple felt that their relationship was also positively impacted by the trysts between the wife and the co-worker.

"I had a hard time with it at first," said the girlfriend, "but then when I heard how you guys were dealing with it I kind of realized I felt the same way. Somehow the idea that my man was taking care of this other woman was," she paused, "hot. Especially since it seemed to make him come after me some more." She smiled, somewhat shyly.

The group was silent for a while as the sexual tension grew silently between them. The wife knew she was going to have to be the one to make the first move. "I think we should move into the living room and take the first step. Then if anyone wants out we can stop at any time," she said.

"I don't think that's going to happen," the girlfriend said with a shy chuckle as she looked at her boyfriend and the husband. They all shared a chuckle and made their way over to the living room where they paired off on opposite couches. The wife and the co-worker sat next to each other on one couch and easily began to caress and kiss one another. The husband and the girlfriend sat down and after watching their partners for a few moments turned to each other and began to kiss. Soon the room was filled with soft moans and the sound of broken kisses.

As the sexual temperature in the room increased the couples grew less inhibited and the men caressed breasts and bare thighs to the delight of the women. From time to time the couples would pause to view their partners across the way and then return as if drawing energy from the others to fuel their own passion. At one point the husband was so turned on that he cradled the girlfriend's breast in one had and lifted it up near their kissing faces, unleashing it in one swoop from the sundress. It was so full that it reached her face and they both went from kissing each other to licking the nipple and back to kissing.

Upon seeing this the wife lowered her own tube top revealing her chest and fed her breasts to her co-worker's face gasping as she saw what her husband was doing. "Let's go to the bedroom," she offered.

The couples made their way to the bedroom, removing clothing on the way so that by the time they reached the bed they were all completely nude. The lay down side by side and resumed their kissing and fondling and found their unique sexual rhythms.

The girlfriend made her way down the husband's body and took his member into her mouth. She enjoyed the taste of the precum as she licked it furtively and then engulfed the shaft into her mouth. He pulled her around so that they lay in the 69 position with her on top and he began to explore the wet, sweet and pungently scented lips of her labia.

The wife glanced over and was entranced by the sight. She knew this was her husband's favorite position and felt so pleased that he was being so free and sexual with the woman. The sight was stimulating and beautiful to her in the moment. She knew she needed to watch and stimulate herself at the same time so she lay down under her co-worker and guided his cock into her. She gasped as she felt it stretch her pussy. "You are so fucking big," she whispered lustily. They alternated between looking at each other and their partners who made their own sounds of encouragement.

It soon became apparent that this could not go on forever. The sexual tension in the room was thick and rising rapidly. Both couples began to fuck heartily. The girlfriend mounted the husband and began to vigorously ride his cock, her breast hanging down and slapping his chest and face lustfully. She began to moan out raunchy encouragement to all involved. "Yes, yes fuck that tight pussy. Fuck me while your slutty wife fucks my boyfriend!" she uttered in a half-whisper half-yell.

The wife also mounted her new lover but in reverse position on the bed so that the women were facing each other as they plowed themselves into their respective partner's cocks. "Yes, I want to see you fuck him. Show me how good you are at fucking my husband. Do it. Do it!," she exclaimed. "Oh that looks so good," she yelled as her euphoria increased. The sight of her husband's male member impaling this plump full-figured woman was a beautiful sight to her. As she rode her co-worker's cock she began to caress the woman's full breasts enjoying the voluptuous feel. As she did she felt her husband's hands on her buttocks, squeezing and pushing them as if forcing her to take the strange cock into her.

12