New Older Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John didn't say anything about the hand job in the theater. He simply guided me so I walked in front of him all the way to the car. Before opening the car door for me he whispered in my ear:

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to return the favor."

"Well, I hope so, " I responded while giving him a seductive smile.

* * *

That night I asked John if he felt like spending the night again. He suggested I come to his place instead, and he promised to make a tasty spaghetti meal. I could hardly refuse an offer like that, and the thought of hot sex for desert was just too much to resist.

John's house was not surprisingly filled with books. His bookshelves were full so he had started stacking books every where else. The place was dusty and a bit cluttered looking. It really needed a good cleaning.

"Sorry about the mess. I don't get many visitors."

"Uh huh," I half said to myself while planning on how to clean the place tomorrow. "You're going to buy some more book shelves tomorrow because I can't have all these books around while I am trying to clean."

"Clean?"

"I'm not coming over if there isn't even a place on your couch to sit because you are using your couch as a make shift book shelf."

"Fair enough."

I helped John with dinner by preparing a salad and garlic bread. John put out a tablecloth on his table on the deck, lit some candles, and opened a bottle of wine. It was dusk so the candles shown brightly as John pulled out a chair for me to sit down.

"Everything looks so good and tastes even better," I said as I put the first forkful of spaghetti in my mouth.

"Thank you," John said while pouring me a glass of wine.

John's property bordered a park with a stream. It was no doubt beautiful to look at during the day, and at night the frogs and crickets were wonderful to listen to. I leaned back and let out a content sigh trying to remember the last time I had been this happy.

"You seem happy," John said while giving me a bemused look.

"I am. It's been such a long time since I have been able to enjoy myself in this way."

"I know what you mean. For a long time I felt guilty about going out on dates, but it is different with you. I don't feel like I have to censor my words around you, and you can speak freely around me too."

"Very true...it just makes everything so comfortable."

John and I ate the rest of our meal in a content silence. I helped him clear away the dishes. When we were finished he told me to take my wine glass and follow him. John walked out the back door on to the deck and then out to his lawn with a wine glass in one hand and the wine bottle in the other. I hadn't noticed it before, but there was bench next to the stream. It was just barely illuminated by the light from John's house.

"Have a seat and help me finish this wine."

I took a seat while taking a wine glass. John poured me a rather full glass and did the same for himself.

"You don't have to get me drunk to have sex with me," I chided John.

"Who said anything about sex?"

"Ha," I said while sliding closer to snuggle with John.

"See the wine is working already."

I gave him a playful punch to the arm and then took a big drink of my wine. John wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I lay my head on his shoulder and inhaled deeply. He had such a wonderful scent. It was almost more intoxicating than the wine. I took another drink of my wine and could slowly feel my limbs get tingly as the effects of the alcohol took hold of me. After taking another bigger drink I began nuzzling John's neck and nipping at his ear lobes.

"Behave yourself."

I simply giggled and took another drink of my wine.

"You know that was a naughty thing you did in the movie theater."

"Please, you loved it and you'd let me do it again any time," I retorted and then finished off the rest of my wine. The wine was really taking hold of me. I felt bubbly and a bit naughty. My hand began to slide up and down his inner thigh. John finished off the rest of his wine and then grabbed my wondering hand by the wrist. He took my wine glass out of my other hand and set it down on the grass. He then forced my back to the bench with a passionate kiss. I could only moan, waiting, wanting...needing more of him.

"I can't have your naughty hands doing all the work," John whispered heavily in my ear. Still holding on to my wrist he stood up and pulled me up with him and then pulled me in the direction of his house. When we were close enough I could see the sheer lust and determination on his face. I knew the sex was going to be good. I knew it was going to incapacitate me until the next morning. My mind could not help me form words only vivid pictures formed in my mind's eye of John having his way with me.

Once inside, John pushed me against a wall and began kissing me deeply. His hands ran furiously over my body, massaging my breasts, grabbing my ass, sliding up and down my back. He pinned me to the wall with his tall muscular frame and one leg between my legs. My hands followed suit touching him any where and everywhere. I tugged at his shirt, trying to pull it over his head and still continue to kiss him. John broke his kissing for a moment to quickly remove his shirt and mine. The heat of his bared chest and stomach mixed with his scent were driving me mindless. I was completely at his will and he seemed to know it.

John grabbed me by the wrist again and pulled me in the direction of his stairs. At the foot of the stairs he yanked my bra off, and then kissed me deeply again. The weight of his body against me caused my knees to buckle. John felt this and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me up right and tight against his body.

"Up to the bedroom with you," John growled in my ear and then nipped my ear lobe. I followed behind him barely coherent of my surroundings. At the top of the stairs John began kissing me again while undoing the button to my jeans and quickly yanking them off my hips. I slipped off my shoes and then half kicked off and half tripped out of my jeans. I attacked John's pants and ripped off the button from his khakis. He quickly slipped out of them and then pulled my body close to his so I could feel his erection pressed against me. I tugged his boxers off and wrapped my hand around his penis. Its stiff smoothness felt so good against my hand, and I knew his penis would feel even better buried deep inside me.

"This way to the bedroom," John said as he yanked off my panties. I quickly found my back against his bed and John's heavy weight and intoxicating smell consuming my front side. After a quick condom pause, John wasted no time spreading my legs wide and pushing his penis into my more than ready vagina.

"Oh yes...feels so good...so full..."

"Mmm so tight and wet..."

John began pumping hard while kissing my breasts and sucking hard on my nipples. I moaned and screamed. Finally, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him close, and bit his shoulder in ecstasy.

"Ahhh," John let out a cry of surprise and lust. "So you want to be rough..." He sat upright while still thrusting into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to steady his strokes. He leaned over and grabbed my breasts and squeezed hard.

"Harder," I screamed out. John intensified his grip. I was so turned on so filled with adrenalin and lust all physical sensations were pleasurable.

"Bite my nipples." John leaned down and nipped my nipples. I snaked my hand down between my legs and began rubbing my clitoris furiously. My vaginal muscles responded with intense squeezing around John's penis.

"I love it when you do that," John breathed heavily in my ear and intensified his strokes. I felt my orgasm building, spreading outward, and pulsing through my body. My toes curled and my other hand dug deep into John's back as my head tipped back, and my mouth let out a scream that would leave the neighbors wondering. John followed, arching upright as he came, his moaning filling my ears. I kept rubbing my clitoris and had another smaller orgasm that served to prolong the pleasure of John's orgasm.

Breathing hard, John half collapsed on to my body. For awhile we lay quietly catching our breath.

"A man could get used to that."

"You aren't the only one."

"I need a shower."

"We both need a shower."

John rolled over on his back and hoisted himself upward so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He chuckled and said, "I think I need to wait for some blood to resituate itself before I stand up."

I rolled over and sat upright next to him. "We've made a mess on your comforter."

"It was worth it. Besides you're planning on cleaning tomorrow," John said with a grin.

"Hush you," I said standing up and offering him a hand to pull him up. "I think I'll begin my cleaning with your body."

"Can't argue with that."

John and I took a long hot shower. I washed his hair and soaped up his body. He did the same for me. His hands worked magic massaging out any sore muscles as he soaped me down.

"One of these days I expect a fully body massage from you."

"I think that can be arranged," John responded while turning off the water. "You wear me out Jan. I think I'll have to sleep in tomorrow. That'll be the second day in a row I miss my jog."

"That's okay, your audience will be sleeping in as well."

Chapter Three I woke up late the next morning to the smell of pancakes. Remembering that I was still naked, I walked over to John's dresser and pulled out one of his t-shirts, then I wandered into the hallway to find my panties, and finally down the stairs to get my jeans. I am sure my bra and shirt were around somewhere, and I would find them, , ,eventually.

"Good morning. I see you found my t-shirts."

"Morning, I couldn't very well clean topless."

"Hmm, now that sounds like fun to watch."

"Hush you and serve me some breakfast."

"Right away madam."

I was true to my word and spent the whole day cleaning John's house. His books had collected an incredible amount of dust. I found myself sneezing almost constantly for an hour. I then vacuumed, mopped, and did every other chore Cinderella most likely found on her list of things to clean. John spent most of his day putting together bookshelves, fussing over how his books should be ordered, and bringing me lunch and drinks.

"Much better. It actually looks like a woman has lived here."

"Jan I haven't seen the place this clean in awhile. I know where all my books are now too. Amazing."

I gave John a wry smile, but didn't say anything.

"It's amazing how well we work together," said John. He looked like wanted to say more, but then appeared to think better of it.

"I agree," I said giving a slight smile. I wanted to comment more on our clearly forming relationship, but didn't want to sound pushy. Things were moving so quickly. The sex was obviously great, but it wasn't just the sex alone. We did the garden together, went grocery shopping, cleaned house...we were acting like a couple, and I liked it.

"I have lots of tests to correct so I should probably get going. You and your bed together will distract me," I said suddenly feeling very awkward.

"I have plenty to correct myself. Let's plan on dinner together sometime this week."

"Sure, that sounds great," I said walking out of the room to find my bra and shirt.

"Don't worry about changing. You can give me my shirt back later."

I smiled, walked over to John and gave him a hug and a chaste kiss.

"Bye John, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"About school..."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything if you don't."

"Deal. Bye Jan," he said and then gave me one last kiss.

For two people who spent the entire weekend having amazing sex, we left each other on very awkward terms. I think John came to many of the same realizations I was coming to. We worked well together....we could spend more time together...living together, sometime in the future, didn't seem like such a far fetched idea. But what if I was rushing things? Shouldn't I wait awhile before I make any decisions about John and my future together? I had been single for three years, and now I was suddenly ready to settle down with the first guy I've dated since Jake's death? All these thoughts were very overwhelming, and I needed someone to talk to, and I knew just the person.

"About damn time you call me! Where have you been all weekend? Did you do it? Was it good? Damn it Jan don't leave me in the dark about these things for a whole weekend!" said Beth over the receiver.

"Hi Beth...sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I was ...busy," I said while smiling rather sheepishly. Beth saw my number on her caller ID and didn't even give me the common courtesy of waiting five minutes or so before asking for all the juicy details. She didn't even say hello.

"Busy, huh? Well, busy sounds like something I should hear about in graphic detail."

"No doubt you will ring every little detail out of me. Why don't you come over? We'll get Chinese carry out, and correct papers."

"Forget papers! I'm coming over for a complete report. Order the Chinese now, and I'll be over in a half hour. Bye Jan."

Beth hung up before waiting for me to say bye. Beth did love details. She was absolutely addicted to romance novels, but the idea of hearing about a real life romance was far more exciting to her than any romance novel. I didn't mind telling her all the details. Beth is my best friend and I knew she would keep her mouth shut. Besides I really needed someone to talk to, and I knew Beth wasn't so wrapped up in the romance of the situation that she wouldn't be able to give me sound advice.

"Damn, I am going to have an orgasm just listening to you, Jan. I can't believe you did that to him in the movie theater. I am never going to be able to look at John the same way again," Beth said while shoving bites of Chinese food in her mouth.

"Don't say that Beth. John asked me not to kiss and tell. I don't need you giving him funny looks."

"Wow! Calm down. I promise not to say a word or give John funny looks...at least not to his face."

I glared at Beth, but didn't say anything.

"Relax Jan. You should be happy. I know it was so hard for you after Jake died. Now you have someone who couldn't be more understanding of your situation. Just go with it. Enjoy his company...and please keep enjoying the sex! I could write a romance novel with all you've told me."

"I guess you're right. It just amazes me that I can fall hard for someone in such a short period of time. I just thought I would have to do a lot of searching to find someone even comparable to Jake, but it isn't really about finding someone comparable to Jake. It is about finding someone new and different."

"True. You're never going to replace Jake, and that's a good thing. John sounds like a great guy. He seems very understanding, someone who's in a relationship for the long haul. Like I said before, just go with it. Even if the sex is great, it sounds like you two have more than just sex going on."

"I've got to start correcting those tests. My students will wonder what I've been up to all weekend when they don't get their tests back tomorrow."

"Just tell them you were having amazing sex and couldn't be bothered with their tests."

"Beth! Never mind, I'm just not going to say anything," I said while rummaging around in my bag to find the tests and a red pen.

Beth and I did get around to correcting all the homework and tests, but we didn't finish until eleven at night. We decided to have a few beers and Beth ended up spending the night. After about three beers each things became much funnier than they actually were. I decided with what little sober sense I had left it would be best for us to go to bed.

* * * I woke up the next morning with a nervous feeling in my stomach. I was going to see John again after leaving on somewhat awkward terms. Maybe I could convince him to go out for that dinner so we could feel like a normal couple starting things off. It was silly for us to feel awkward around one another. We had already seen each other naked. And I could definitely stand seeing him naked again.

The nervous feeling in my stomach increased as I made my way to the teacher's lounge to see John briefly.

"Hello there beautiful," John said and than gave me a quick kiss on the lips before anyone else walked in.

"Hi there. You're in a good mood."

"And why shouldn't I be. I have a lovely lady standing right next to me whom I intend to have my way with tonight."

"Shh! I don't want anyone to hear that."

"I'm sorry Jan. You've just made me very happy, and now I just want to go with the flow so to speak. I don't know what will develop, but that's okay."

"I decided the same thing..." I was cut short as Beth walked into the room.

"We'll talk more later at dinner," John said as he walked out of the room.

"Okay sure," I called after him.

"Hmmm, I love to watch newly developing relationships," Beth gushed after John walked out of the room.

"Beth, not another word."

Beth merely gave a Cheshire grin, and sat down at the spot where John had been sitting.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. By chance I passed John in the hall during my prep. Classroom doors were open so we just smiled at each other. Even with doors open, John reached back and grabbed my rear. I had to stifle a squeal. He would pay for that.

Even though I wanted to jump in bed with him the minute John and I were alone, I felt the need to talk first. I didn't like using condoms all the time, but I liked the idea of having a baby even less. I hadn't been on birth control in awhile, but maybe it was time for me to consider it again.

John came over to my house around 6pm. He let himself in and walked quietly upstairs to my bedroom. I hadn't heard him because I had my head stuck in the closet looking for my missing shoe. John snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I screamed out of fear at first, but was quickly hushed when I heard John's voice in my ear.

"You shouldn't leave your door unlocked young lady. You never know who might walk into your house. What if it is a perverted old man with lecherous intentions?"

"Hmm, is that a promise," I whispered as John began kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobe. He turned me around and we began kissing passionately. I felt his bulge against my stomach, and reminded myself I wanted to talk to him first.

I pulled away. John looked bewildered.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I just want to talk to you first."

"About what?" he asked with a slightly nervous note to his voice.

"Don't worry. It's nothing bad. I just wanted to ask you about our methods of protection."

"You don't want me to stop using a condom, do you?" John asked with a bit of an incredulous look on his face.

"Well, yes...but in exchange I'll go on the pill."

"I like that idea. It will give me an opportunity to just do you anytime I want."

"Hmm...that sounds dangerously fun," I said, smiling coyly.

John drew me in and began kissing me on the neck again. Between kisses he began telling me all the places where he wanted to do me.

"How about your desk at school?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"And you did invite me to do you on the teacher's lounge table."

"That was before I got you in bed."

"Excuses, excuses. You just make me want to do you in those places even more. Or we could always go back to the movie theater. Maybe in the dark no one notice you riding me."

"How about you just do me on the bed right now?"

"I think I can handle that."

John began unbuttoning my sleeveless blouse, and then he went for my bra. He lean down to kiss and suck my nipples. His hands cupped them and squeezed. I loved all his attention, but I wanted his chest bare too. I tugged at his shirt, and quickly he pulled it off for me. Next, I went for his pants and in short order they and his boxers were off. John quickly stripped me of my skirt and panties. For a minute we just held each other feeling our bodies meld into one another. John started kissing me again.