New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

Story Info
I developed a watching fantasy; she enjoyed being watched.
24.7k words
4.62
437.9k
463
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,737 Followers

Chapter I -- Newlyweds Sexual Discovery

Any sexual fantasy involving another man between your wife's legs, especially one that escalates into not using a condom, usually remains just that, a sexual fantasy. Any one lucky enough to experience it knows that it takes a number of circumstances to nudge fantasy into reality.

On the rarest occasion, you might find that your significant other develops a similar fantasy, one of being watched. Be mindful though, this fantasy combination is rather like the proverbial snowball rolling down the mountain. It starts out the size of a pebble and grows the size of a house.

Trust me when I tell you, I was there.

=======================

Before meeting my wife, I was like any other mid-western Joe looking for that perfect woman. I had this grand vision of meeting the perfect woman in much the same places Grandma described meeting Grandpa, church, or perhaps even, church. If not for some astronomically odd set of circumstances, I might have done just that. However my new job straight out of college said different.

As someone who usually takes forever in making a decision, I finally decided to go straight from undergraduate to masters degree. I thought in doing this I would have the world by the ass. I figured I would simply skip ten years of indentured servitude to those with more experience. I was convinced experience was secondary at best. Hell, after two and a half more years I had a piece of parchment that said so.

Little did I know, a twenty-five year old with a Masters Degree with absolutely no practical experience held as much clout in the engineering world as a teenage grocery store bagger. In fact, I think it made things worse. They had it in for me from the word go.

In the beginning, I was under so much scrutiny to make my time lines it was insane at best, but as luck would have it my boss's director was a hard core drinker and an after hour socialite. Yes, I know, that sounds rather odd in that this guy wore a pocket protector full of pens, had a wicked comb over hairdo, and headed up some of the most cutting edge aerospace projects on the globe, but it's true. I wouldn't have believed it either.

The part that benefited me the most though was that he was the only one who ever, and I do mean ever, invited me to any after work activities. I was not only the new brat with a master's degree; I also didn't look the part. I've always considered myself a decent looking man, and unlike my counter parts, have had actual girlfriends before. This combination rendered me engineering kryptonite when it came to making friends or being invited to anything after 5:00 p.m.

It was a mixed reality though, on one hand, I wouldn't go to a spitting contest with anyone in my department if it meant being associated with them. On the other hand, I knew the only way to make six figures was to mix with them.

Again though, I had a lucky stroke in that my second level boss developed a liking to me from the start. Without him actually coming out and saying it, I knew he considered me an investment. He figured if he invited me to anything at all, he might collaterally meet a woman, banking on me meeting one with a friend. I think everyone has had that someone who bettered their odds of getting laid. However, up to this point in life I usually found myself leaching off of a friends mojo to meet the friend.

Late one evening last Fall, right after wrapping up a long overdue project the group began mumbling about, really cutting up and celebrating after work. I just kept to myself as I had become accustomed to, when Don, my second level boss came up and said "John, I know it hasn't been the easiest acclimation, but you are performing beyond anyone's expectation. You were crucial in making our Z-date on the LM Project. Just so you know, we are all going to Brooke's Cabaret this evening and everyone would like to see you there."

I have to say, I was elated by the invitation. Not that I was desperate for plans, it just felt good to think I was finally overcoming that stone barrier they all so skillfully set up in the beginning. Before close of business, several of the guys came up and back slapped me apologizing for the almost Mennonite shunning they gave me, and begged me to attend.

It wasn't really a shocker to know that they were going to an upscale strip club. Hell, most of the guys in my department were single, imagine that, and all made well over 100K per year. If they didn't maximize their "I'm so fucking smart" appearance, and attitude, most of them would have loving wives at home, or at least a girlfriend. They actually had a lot to offer.

Just before leaving that day, we, meaning they decided to meet in the parking lot of Brooke's at 9:00 p.m. I was one of the first to arrive that evening and decided to exit my car and walk up to the front door to wait. During a span of 20 minutes or so, they all began to roll in dressed like they were on a mission to repel women, when the door to Brooke's flew open. As it did, Don shouted "What are you guys waiting for?"

I had no clue he was already in the place. He stepped outside and immediately began herding everyone in. As we all walked in, he continued his herding and guided us all to three tables pulled together at the right side of the stage. I happened to notice even before getting to the tables that there were two phenomenally hot women sitting at the end closest to the bar.

I kind of angled myself around two co-workers in an attempt to sit at least close to that end of the table when Don grabbed me around the neck saying, "Hey, Tim, sit with me." I had no choice at that point.

As he walked me to the middle of the tables, I made eye contact with one of the two women sitting at the end of the table and for the first time in my life my heart skipped a beat. We gave one another a stare that was the most intense instant connection one could even imagine. It was almost as if we spiritually hugged one another.

Later, finding out her name was Tess, I soon found myself hypnotized by her beautiful smile as she made it a point to sit beside me. I was a nervous wreck looking at her gorgeous legs, and her beautiful light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. Everything about her was womanly perfection, from the top of her head to her cute feet and perky breasts. Regardless of a man's ego, she was the type to make any man feel as though she was too good.

In hind sight, I think she was wondering how I found myself in this mix of people. It quickly became apparent to me that this table space was the money hot spot for every women in this establishment. I mean they saw this set of tables as the most cash to be made in the shortest amount of time. Let's face it, twelve guys who made excellent money, who probably never even kissed a woman besides their mother was just good business sense.

Within an hour, I must have seen a grand pass from engineers' fingers to dancers. I quickly saw the angle too, as did the owner.

The owner quickly caught on to what a cash cow this set of tables became, deciding to give every one free drinks for the first hour. They had what I had never seen or even heard of before in a strip club -- a timed disc, similar to what you might see waiting for a table at Olive Garden.

Coming straight out of school, I had a very good liquor tolerance, but most of these guys I found did not. The same incredible woman who shared the glance of a lifetime with me happened to notice that I was trying to protect some of my co-workers from drinking too much, in vain as it was, when she walked over to me and said, "Looks like you are the baby sitter tonight."

I quickly replied, "No, no, just trying to keep them from making too much of an ass of themselves."

She then asked, "I've seen all these guys several times before, are you a friend or Relative?" It was at that moment I realized she had no idea I was actually in this work group, almost suggesting there was no way I could be professionally associated with them.

I then replied, "No I'm the new aerospace design bitch for the D-35 project at A-Dine, trying to salvage a time line for the new recovery element, and most assuredly wondering if these ass holes can deliver so I can save my fucking job."

The entire time I said it, she gave a mouth half opened, wide-eyed stare, and absolutely thought I was full of shit stating "Well forgive me professor!" She went on to exclaim rather defensively, "So if I ask one of these guys, they will tell me you actually work with them? Do you honestly have any idea what these guy's work on Buddy Boy? Let me tell you, I've seen this bunch before, you don't have to BS me. They worked hard to get where they are and I respect that. You're a nice guy, just don't lie to me."

Now most guy's might become defensive or offended, but I was rather flattered by it. It basically said I didn't fit the ultra geek image they so skillfully exuded. I chuckled replying, "Yes my Dear, if they can coherently speak, I think they might say something like, he's our D-35 bitch. He works harder than we do, he deserves all the credit, and we have been asshole's to him."

It became evident that these guys were regulars at Brooke's, and had bragged their asses off about what they made, what they did, and how brilliant they thought they were, in an attempt to overshadow their extreme talent for appearing unattractive to women.

Still, I was okay with her skepticism. There was no doubt she had heard it all in her line of work. Just seconds after my reply, she said, "One second," and rose to walk toward Don. It was at that moment I realized how breathtakingly gorgeous she was. I had already fallen in love with her gorgeous smile, but As she walked those few steps, I noticed her God granted beautiful smooth shiny tanned legs, her small petite waist, perfect butt, dark blonde hair bouncing down her back, those cute feet, and gorgeous red toe-nail polish. I was entranced as I watched her. She made me believe in a higher power.

She then leaned down to Don who already had two women sitting on each side of him. I knew she was confirming my story, when she hugged him and said something I couldn't hear over the music, but knew it was a fact finding mission.

She then walked back to the chair beside me with eyes and mouth wide open saying, "I'm not used to saying I was wrong, but Oh, my God, he said you're one of the most brilliant young engineers he has ever met. I can't believe you work at A.D." I had never known what a benefit it could be, having a hammered boss until this moment.

Given that Don was wasted, I wasn't about to correct such an overstatement. I felt so very proud that he would say such a thing though.

As she sat back down, she didn't say a thing at first. She just looked at me for a few seconds with her gorgeous half-smile shaking her head.

From utterly out of the blue, she uttered "I forever stand corrected. I told my friend Renee when you guys first came in that you were the good looking friend or relative. You are just too good looking to work at A.D. We have known Don since forever. He's been coming in here several times a month since I've been here. He's so sweet."

I replied, "Oh, yes, Don truly is a great guy. He's my boss's boss." Having had several drinks and feeling like the night was passing me by; I began thinking I had to get out of Brooke's so that I could go to a normal bar and try to meet a woman I had a shot with. I reasoned that there was no way I could leave Brooke's with a woman, especially one as hot as Tess, plus I didn't want to fork out the price of an HD plasma TV just for a tease.

I then rose up and said, "Tess, I'm so glad I met you. I have to say, you are a dream woman in every way, a woman I could never hope to be with, but will most assuredly fantasize about... Take care of my cohorts, they mean well, but are getting really drunk, and have too much cash on them right now."

I will never forget the look she gave me at that very moment. I think it's when I truly fell in love with her. She gave me a look as if I had just shattered her heart.

She began grabbing my arm saying "No, No, No, I need you here with me. I can't keep this bunch in line. Don't go...They need you here... please don't leave... Don gets really funny after a few more drinks, you'll see."

As she finished saying it, I hugged her and replied "Tess, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life, I'll come back to see you, but it's late and I doubt very seriously you would say yes if I asked you to leave here with me."

As I finished saying it, and I mean right then, she grabbed both sides of my face and said, "Please wait here a second. Please, just wait here -- you'll wait here a second?"

I grinned replying, "No problem, I'm right here." I watched her immediately go to the bartender, lean over lean over to tell him something, get handed her purse from behind the bar, and begin walking back smiling ear to ear.

As she got to me, she hugged me and said, "I can't believe I found you -- Let's get out of here."

I was dumb struck. Instantly I replied, "Okay, yes, sure, let's go anywhere but here."

I jokingly said, "Let me get this straight, I am actually leaving here with you, you and me, you are leaving here with me, you and I, me and you...?"

She laughed and replied, "I have to grab my things from the back. Wait for me out front; I'll pull my car up there. We're not supposed to ever leave with a patron, against the rules, so I will find you out front."

I immediately acknowledged her and walked to Don to say my goodbyes. As I did, he jokingly, but most assuredly uttered, "Listen to me you young, lucky, mathematically talented fuck. You'll forever be the first to leave here with an angel, and Tess is an angel, don't hurt her. I've known her for a while and she is a good person. If she tells me you're an ass, you're done."

I replied chuckling, "Oh my God Don, I promise. I will be the pinnacle gentleman, besides, I think I love her. I want you to come top our wedding."

In response he began chuckling, as he slurred "She's a sweetheart. If you even upset her I will fire you, and I mean I will find a reason to let you go. Be good to her. You just became the luckiest man I know. She's never thought about leaving here with someone, and trust me, I've been here a lot. She fell in love with you tonight I think." Again, I reassured him emphatically.

As I grabbed my jacket and began to say my goodbye's to the entire workgroup, I got a very mixed reaction. Some were jokingly slapping my back with a good luck smirk, while others looked at me like I smacked their mother. I reasoned that those who hated me would always hate me, and that would always be that.

The fact that I was leaving Brooke's with Tess actually saddened me somewhat. All my coworkers, even with the amount of money they had spent there, hadn't even rendered them so much a kiss. Funny thing is, I would have given anything to have their friendship, even if just professionally.

Upon entering the parking lot, I vacantly realized that I had parked at the far end of the lot, instantly thinking "if I go to my car, I might miss her." In a moment of Panic I figured I'd get my car and pull it up to the front door thinking she'd certainly look closest to the front door.

As I jogged to my car I couldn't help but think she was just trying to rope a guy who made a good living. I have to say though at this point I could have cared less. For the first time in my life I worried about what I was driving. Not because it was a piece of shit, but because it was nicer than anything I could afford.

As it was, three months before graduating from College, my brother decided to trade up his car. Before he did, he marveled at the fact that I was still driving a 1977 Pontiac Bonneville that ate two quarts of oil per week, incessantly harassing me about getting a real car. My brother and his wife felt sorry for me to the point that they offered me a car I could never afford at the time, but a payment level I couldn't resist.

He could have gotten a great trade in with it, but I'm sure felt sorry for me. At first he offered it to my mother who promptly said, "Why not let your brother have it. He can make payments to you as long as they're cheap."

Long story short, I was an in debt, newly hired engineer, driving a two year old convertible Mercedes CLK320. Even though I thought she was into snagging money, it didn't matter, it was okay by me - I was trying every angle at this point. Truth is, I felt I didn't deserve to drive a car this nice yet in life, as much as I didn't deserve to have a woman this amazing.

After running to the car, I pulled in front of Brooke's and waited for a few Minutes. I then heard a slap on the window. Instantly I turned down the radio volume and hit the window button at the same time. As it rolled down, I realized it was Tess. She quickly said, "My friend needs my car tonight, can you take me to my apartment first?"

I replied, "Sure, not a problem."

She leaned in the window and kissed my cheek and said, "Be right back."

After a few seconds she came back out wearing the sexiest jeans and cutest long sleeve tight T-shirt I had ever seen on a woman, and climbed into the car.

As she plopped into the seat, I said "Okay, good to go... Ready?"

She said "No."

It was another life altering moment for me. Her beauty rendered me incapacitated. She reached for my hand on the gear shift and said, "Jusssst.... Not yet."

For me it was an odd uncomfortable moment as she stared at me for just those few seconds. I asked, "Oh God, what?"

She giggled and said, "I just can't believe it. I swear to God I can't believe it. You are such a nice caring man. I see that in you. You have a brain. you're great looking, and you want to make something of yourself. You're... you... just... I want to remember this moment. I may never have this moment again. I just want to spend this very second with you, when you tell me to leave, I will leave."

I was dumb struck. Telling her to leave? I wanted to ask her to marry me.

Other than the fact that I was undeniably in love with her, I have no clue what came over me when my lips began moving saying "Ordinarily I would lie wanting to impress someone as beautiful as you, but you need to know I am in debt with my education up to my eyeballs. My brother gave me a great deal on this car because I could never afford it at this point in my life. I just bought my first home and my mom had to co-sign because I had no credit. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, so it's better you know this. I've invested my entire life to have this career, and have nothing to lose by telling you right now I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you tonight."

Neither of us said a word for at least twenty seconds. We just stared at one another with perhaps the same expression. Again feeling as if I had nothing to lose, I slowly leaned over to her and softly kissed her lips.

Everyone says they remember the best kiss they ever had, well let me tell you this was mine. If it were a cartoon, my shoes would have blown off and smoke would have blown out of my ears. I took a mental snap shot of the entire event. Her beautiful perfume, a slight piece of her hair on her lips, the feel of her soft hand touching my face, was entirely hypnotic.

After this amazing moment in time, I went for broke and just blurted out, "I know this is going to sound absolutely insane, but why don't we go back to my Place, we can throw a bunch of blankets on the floor, build a fire in the fire place, pop in a DVD, cook a frozen pizza, poke at the fire? To be honest with you, I'd like to just be near you and pretend you're all mine."

Her mouth opened slightly with a surprised expression, and she simply replied "Done."

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,737 Followers