Next Man Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had a BJ that good. Some women do this or do that. You did everything I've dreamt of and more."

"Thank you," she said, beaming. "I like sucking cock. I am very good at it. There is a Reddit section where women post oral sex tips. I have read them and implemented each one."

Marcus sighed, snuggled against her, and said, "It shows. You are exceptional. Give me a minute to rest, and I'll show you how good I am."

Scarlett embraced him and continuously ran her fingers through his hair.

Marcus slid in between her thighs, pushed her pubes aside, and stared at her vulva. It was meat curtains galore. He went to work.

He tongued her slit and tasted her essence. He alternated nibbling on her protruding inner lips and flicking his tongue across her marble-size clit.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. She was not one to sit back and absorb all the pleasure. She moved her hips and dry-humped his hands, fingers, tongue, face...whatever she could.

"Take me now," she ordered.

Marcus got on top of her and slipped his hard cock into her soft place.

"Oh!" they both moaned.

He fucked her at a moderate pace. He erred on the side of caution because he wanted to learn how she liked it. He didn't have to guess.

"Fuck me harder and use full strokes," she instructed.

He picked up the pace. She met him thrust for thrust and never hesitated to tell him what she liked. They sweated and gasped for air as they enjoyed each other.

She clawed his back, her body froze, and she cried out, "FUCK!"

Marcus felt her vagina grab his dick, and he joined her in bliss.

"Ah. Ohhh," he groaned. He came inside her. It was a heavy load.

After a rest, Marcus said, "That was nice."

"Yes. You are a good sex partner."

He chuckled and said, "You're not a wallflower..."

He saw her brow furl and said, "Sorry. I can be more direct. When some women have sex, they just lie there. You're an active participant. You tell me what you like, and you fucked me as much as I fucked you. I like that."

"Good. Because that is how I have sex, and I want to have more sex with you."

"I want to have more sex with you," Marcus said and smiled.

He groped her ass and kissed her.

She sucked his dick. She showed no reluctance to deal with his messy cock.

When he was hard, he fucked her in the missionary position. They did it girl-on-top and finished doing it doggie style.

They lay gasping on the bed after terrific orgasms and smiled at each other. Scarlett said, "No more sex tonight."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes."

^^^

Marcus woke when he heard the toilet flush. He reached for Scarlett and found the bed empty.

He opened his eyes, groaned, and stretched. He heard the shower, stroked his morning hard-on, and said, "I wondered if she likes to have sex in the shower?"

He got up, went into the bathroom, and peeked into the shower. "Is there room for two?"

"Yes."

She answered in a neutral tone. Marcus smirked and thought, "That didn't sound like an invitation. It was more like a statement of fact, but she didn't say no."

He stepped into the shower and watched the water run down her firm body. "Nice butt," he said.

"I work out and watch what I eat," she answered. Her hand went in between her legs to wash her pussy.

"Let me do that," Marcus said.

He pressed his hard-on into her ass. One hand grabbed and squeezed a breast. The other slipped in between her thighs, located her clit, and rubbed it.

"Ohh," she cooed and dipped her head.

"I want to fuck you," Marcus said, trying the direct approach she'd recommended.

"I would like that."

He kissed her neck, fondled her boobs, and caressed her sex. He did so in a firm manner.

They moaned and pressed against each other.

She grabbed his dick, positioned it at her vaginal opening, and pushed her butt into him. She impaled herself on his hard cock.

Marcus enjoyed her warm, wet, tight hole. He grabbed her hips and drove his cock in to the hilt.

"OH!" they gasped.

Scarlett put a foot on the edge of the tub to give her lover better access to her pussy, and Marcus fucked her hard, without mercy.

Neither lasted long.

"Ohhh," she cried out as she orgasmed.

"Ohhhh," he groaned and filled her void with his cum.

They gasped and enjoyed the good feeling that surged through their bodies. His dick shrank and slipped out of her.

Scarlett squatted and expelled his sperm from her cavity. She returned to washing her body. She finished and stepped out of the shower.

Marcus washed, rinsed, and joined her. He dried his body while she ran a comb through her hair.

"That's a nice way to start the day," Marcus said brightly.

"Yes," she answered. "Good sex is fun. You are a good lover. I like having sex with you."

"I like having sex with you," he said. He leaned in for a kiss.

She hesitated to give him her lips. It was an awkward kiss.

"I like you," she said. She looked at the floor and confessed, "I am not good with the lovey-dovey stuff. I am not skilled at reading body language and expressions. This has been a problem in my romantic relationships.

"I miss cues, and my partner thinks I am ignoring them or that I no longer like them, and they break up with me. I hesitated to kiss you because, in my mind, having sex was proof that I like you. Another intimate gesture should be unnecessary.

"I was detangling my hair. It is hard for me to quickly change my focus. Will you require constant reassurance that I like you?"

"No. It may take some time for me to adjust to your style. Will you put up with my behavior?"

"Yes, but not forever."

"Wow!"

"Too honest?"

"No. Just honest."

^^^

Marcus moved into Scarlett's apartment.

They had some bumps, as all couples do when they first cohabitate. The learning curve was easier for them because they expressed themselves honestly and didn't have to worry the other party would have hurt feelings.

Marcus enjoyed his low-maintenance girlfriend. It was freeing not to wonder what she was thinking or how she was feeling. When problems arose, Scarlett didn't sulk. She wasn't passive-aggressive. She spoke up, and they dealt with it. Marcus was also forthright.

Their sex life was great.

"None of my mates would believe how uncomplicated my sex life is," Marcus said to himself. He had come home from work later than Scarlett. He was in their bedroom, removing his clothes.

He and Scarlett had become 'home nudists', and were naked whenever they were in their apartment. There were two reasons for this. One, Marcus loved to see his girlfriend's naked body, and two, he learned that she needed downtime after interacting with the world, and she didn't always give herself the necessary time to recover and relax.

Marcus convinced her that he was a convert to nudism and asked that they practice it at home. She agreed. When Scarlett was alone and naked, she naturally slipped into a meditative, zen-like state. She found peace and tranquility. Stress and anxiety left her body, and her equilibrium was restored.

The home nudist line was a successful ploy. It allowed her to practice the self-care she needed without a big fuss being made about it.

Tonight, Marcus had purposely come home after his girlfriend so she would be rested and in a good state of mind because he wanted sex.

He walked into the family room and stopped in front of Scarlett. She was naked and sitting on the sofa reading after meditating. He stood there and said nothing.

She glanced up from her astronomy book and looked at his erection.

She leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She gave him a great BJ and swallowed his load.

"Thanks, Babe," Marcus said. "I needed that. Anything I can do for you?"

He was prepared for a variety of responses. Sometimes she asked that he fuck or eat her. Her response could be as mundane as to make dinner, do the laundry, or take out the trash.

Tonight, she said, "No. I want to read my book."

She returned to her book. Marcus went to the kitchen. As he worked on dinner he thought, "I love this woman. She either sucks cock or doesn't. She wraps her lips around my manhood or shakes her head no. I get a simple quick yes or no answer.

"God! What a lucky man I am!" Marcus thought. "There's no drama! I can accept a negative response. What I don't like is the complaining, accusations, or insinuations that some women engage in that can ruin a whole night or several days.

"I love you, Scarlett!" he shouted.

She raised her hand, acknowledging his words. She didn't respond or look up from her book.

^^^

The following night, Scarlett was home first. She undressed, sat on the sofa, and went to her peaceful place.

When Marcus came home, he took off his clothes and walked into the family room. He got down on his knees in front of his girlfriend and pushed open her legs.

Scarlett didn't resist.

Marcus fully opened her legs and put his mouth on her pussy.

"Ohh," Scarlett sighed. She put down her book on cloud nebula.

Marcus was like a pig searching for truffles as he rooted around in her thick black bush. He found the treasure and got his girl off.

"OHH!" she moaned as she found her bliss.

Scarlett rested and then said, "That was great. How should I reward the man with the talented tongue?"

She slid off the sofa and got on top of him. Marcus lay on his back. She straddled his hips and took his dick deep inside her vagina.

"Ohh," they moaned.

They bucked and fucked and climaxed and held each other tight as pure joy surged through their veins.

^^^

The next day, the couple traveled home together after a tough day at work. They went to their bedroom and undressed.

"Let's have sex," Scarlett said.

"Okay," Marcus replied, and he kissed her.

They kissed a long time.

He moved down and feasted on her bosom and fingered her.

She sucked his cock until it was as hard as steel.

"Let me eat you," Marcus said.

"No. I have another idea," the ponytailed brunette said. She reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out her bullet vibrator. She held it up for her lover to see.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Get me off."

"And what about me?"

"Oh. You are getting off too."

She pushed on his chest and guided him onto his back. She sat on his hips, trapping his hard cock between them. She slid back and forth. Her wet labia majora was on either side of his dick.

She smiled, turned on the vibrator, and placed it against her right nipple. She pressed it against her pointy nip and slowly dragged it down her body to her clit.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Am I just going to watch you?"

"Mostly."

She flipped around and sat on his thighs, facing his feet. She said, "I think you like my butt."

"I LOVE YOUR BUTT!"

"Good answer," she said. "I am going to ride your big hard cock, and you can stare at my ass and watch your dick disappear inside my pussy."

"Oh, yeah!"

"I thought you would like that. Probably too much. You will cum quickly and leave me unsatisfied."

"Babe..."

She interrupted him and said, "Last Wednesday, we had sex, and you came in three minutes. I had barely gotten into it."

"Well..." His face reddened. and he looked embarrassed.

She turned on her vibrator and said, "That is why I have this. You can enjoy the view and my pussy, and my little friend will finish me if you cum prematurely."

She grabbed his penis, raised her ass, aligned them, and took him inside her.

"Ohh," they groaned.

She rode him slowly. She enjoyed being stretched, being filled, and being deeply penetrated.

Marcus enjoyed her warm wonderful pussy, and the view was spectacular!

Scarlett liked being in control. She was in charge of the angle, pace, and depth of penetration. She switched on her vibrator and held it against her clit as she rode the love of her life.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

His dick was hitting her G-spot perfectly, and the device gave her clitoris a reliable rush of sensation.

"Oh...Hmmm," Marcus groaned. He was a fan of reverse cowgirl because he could sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.

He loved Scarlett's bottom. He loved seeing it bounce on his cock. He loved watching her pussy swallow his cock, and he loved it when her cute little asshole winked at him.

"OH!" he groaned when he came.

Scarlett didn't complain. She focused on what the pocket rocket was doing to her button.

"Ohhh!" she cried out as she climaxed. It was a good one. A curl your toes, can't help but moan orgasm.

^^^

Marcus graduated from college and went to work at a firm doing data analysis. When Scarlett graduated, they got married and started their own company. Word got around that about the quality of their work. Scarlett's work. She was a savant at data mining and analysis.

Marcus ran the office and dealt with the customers.

Scarlett did the heavy lifting. Her work amazed and impressed their clients.

^^^

One day, in the third year of their marriage, Scarlett went to her husband's office and said, "I have completed the Patterson project. Come. Let's go to the doctor's office."

"What? Are you feeling ill?" Marcus asked as he stood.

"I am fine," she responded. "This project cements our reputation as the place to go for data analysis. It will also put us 43% ahead of revenue projections for the year.

"You promised that when our company was a success, you would give me a son who looks exactly like you."

Marcus smiled and said, "We have made our company a financial success, and I did promise you a son. The doctor's appointment is for...?"

She raised her left arm, pointed to her bicep, and said, "The doctor is removing my birth control implant."

^^^

They went to the doctor's office. The procedure was simple.

As they walked out of the physician's office, Marcus said, "While we're downtown, let's have dinner."

"Okay. Your favorite steak place is nearby."

They had dinner, went home, and took off their work clothes. Marcus snuck up on his naked wife, embraced her from behind, pressed his erection into her butt, and firmly grabbed her boobs.

"Is this you telling me you are ready for sex?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, dear. I love you. I want you. I'm ready to impregnate you."

"The doctor said once the implant is gone, I can get pregnant. I do not think he meant tonight, but I want sex. Give me a sandy-hair son!"

Marcus scooped his wife up and carried her to their bed. He dove between her thighs and lapped her pussy with a firm tongue.

"Oh!" she moaned.

He ate her sex, got her very wet, and brought her to an orgasm.

"OH!!" she gasped, and her body spasmed.

When she recovered, she climbed on top of him and rode him hard. They came simultaneously, and he filled her with baby batter and dreams of a son.

^^^

They had sex daily for thirteen days.

^^^

Two weeks after they began trying to get pregnant, Marcus was in bed, and Scarlett exited the en suite bathroom and stepped into their bedroom. Her cute boobs bobbled. Her face was neutral as usual.

She was wearing panties which was unusual. Marcus and Scarlett slept naked. In the five years, they had lived together, he had not seen her wear underwear to bed.

She said, "I got my period."

She snapped the waistband of her undies and said, "I am wearing period panties. They are comfortable, absorbent, and leak-proof."

"I'm sorry you're not pregnant," Marcus said. "We will keep trying. I owe you a boy."

"Yes, you do."

^^^Three days later^^^

Marcus came home from the office, found his nude wife reading in the family room, and said, "Scarlett, I've been recalled by the Marines. I leave next week."

"What? How can this happen?"

"When you join the military, the commitment is for eight years. You serve on active duty for four years and are in the Individual Ready Reserve for another four years. I can be recalled at any time. The government is exercising their option."

"There is nothing we can do?"

"No."

Scarlett looked stunned. Her body trembled. Marcus hugged his wife and said, "I'll be all right. They don't want me to fight this time. They need help with military logistics and supply chain management.

"The guy that was doing the job had a stroke. That's why they need me so quickly. I should be able to return in four months...six months at the most."

"YOU MUST COME HOME!" she pleaded. He held her tight and promised, "I will."

They embraced for minutes.

Scarlett said, "Come. We are going to have sex. Today and every day until you leave. You owe me a son."

He stripped, and they got into bed. Scarlett was assertive, and they fuck vigorously. Marcus came inside her twice.

^^^

They had energetic and intense sex daily until Marcus departed.

Scarlett cried as she saw him off. She cried the next day because she missed him. She cried again the day she got her period.

^^^

Four days after Marcus left for the Middle East, a pair of Marines rang the doorbell of Scarlett's house and Cliff's home at seven p.m.

Cliff and Scarlett opened the door and saw two Marines wearing their Service Alpha uniforms.

"Yes?" Scarlett said.

"Ma'am, I am Captain Miller. This is Chapel Franklin. Are you Scarlett Jones? The wife of Marcus Jones?"

"Yes."

"May we come in?"

"Yes."

Scarlett led the uniformed men into her family room. She sat and gestured that they should sit.

The men didn't sit.

Captain Miller said, "The commandant of the Marine Corps has entrusted me to express his deep regret that your husband, Marcus, was killed in action in Falluja, Iraq today.

"Members of the Islamic militant jihadist group called the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria launched a missile attack on our troops in Camp Baharia and killed six Marines, including your husband.

"The commandant extends his deepest sympathy to you and your family for your loss."

The color drained from Scarlett's face, and tears streaked her cheeks.

^^^

Cliff opened his door, saw the Marines, and he knew what had happened.

"Oh, no," Cliff said.

The Marines introduced themselves and confirmed he was Marcus' father. Cliff invited them in and sat as they made the death notification.

He sat in silence for a few minutes. The Marines stood and allowed him to process the information.

Cliff said, "You're going to kill the bastards that did this, aren't you?"

"They are already dead."

Cliff stood, extended his hand, and shook their hands. He said, "Good. I'm guessing your brethren are notifying his widow. I'm the only family she has in town. I'll go to her."

He showed the Marines out and went to the kids' house.

As he drove, he wondered, "This is terrible, heart-breaking news. Any wife would be devastated. Will her autism complicate things? Marcus said she's a straight-talker and wants people to be honest and direct with her. I'll do my best to comfort her."

The Chaplin answered the door. Cliff explained who he was, and the Marines left Scarlett in his care.

Cliff and Scarlett sat on the sofa. They talked some.

Her sentences were short and direct. Cliff mimicked her style. Mostly, they cried and held each other. Cliff remembered that Marcus had said she preferred firm touches and held her tightly.

They fell asleep.

Cliff woke. He had his arm around his daughter-in-law. She was leaning against him with her head against his chest.

He moved and woke her. They untangled. She said, "I loved Marcus."

"I know. He loved you very much."

"He promised he would come home."

Cliff grimaced. He didn't speak.

"He promised to give me a sandy-haired son. I want a baby boy that looks like him."

Cliff looked at her with red eyes full of sorrow. He nodded, signaling he heard her and understood her grief.

"You must lie with me. You can fulfill his promise."

Cliff's eyes grew wide. He quickly dismissed the notion as the mad ramblings of a grieving young widow.