Nick and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy felt a little tender now, but also very excited. I still felt very full as I started to move my hips on him again as I moved up his chest for some kissing. Nick grabbed my hips and started to help me move on him, but I was having trouble moving anymore. I moved up and all the way off of his cock. I suddenly felt very empty, and Nick sighed in his disappointment.

I rolled over on my back and ordered Nick to fuck me. He moved between my open thighs and slid his great cock into me with one long thrust. We both sighed in contentment as he got back into me. Then I told him to fuck me with that big black cock. He did just that as he started to fuck me with long steady strokes. Fucking me with the entire length of his cock. I looked down to watch him slide in and out. The sight was tremendous and once again sent me over the edge.

As I came, Nick buried his cock all the way in me and held still as my pussy convulsed on his thick shaft. He was watching me and smiling at me as I came. This time the power seemed to be his. As soon as I stopped twitching, Nick started to fuck me again. It didn't take much of this before I came again. My pussy needed a rest, so I told Nick it was time for him to come also. I told him I would love to feel him come in my pussy, but he could come in mouth if he wanted.

His answer was to start fucking me harder. I wrapped my legs around him as we started to ride each other hard. I came again and could feel Nick's cock pulsing inside me as he came in my pussy. It was awesome. We were both coming and in the throws of ecstasy at the same time. I could actually feel his sperm splashing inside of me. Nick collapsed on top of me and we rested like that for a few minutes.

When Nick finally pulled out of me, I felt very empty. I couldn't even move as he laid down beside me. I could feel his thick, warm, semen sliding out of my pussy and down my ass. I don't usually like this, but this time it felt very sensual, as I felt it pool below me on the bed. I rolled over to Nick and started to kiss him before getting up to head for the bathroom.

I could now feel his sperm running down my legs and even onto the tops of my stockings. I got to the bathroom and tried to get the rest of it out of me. I don't think I'd ever had this much in me. I stripped off my nylons and garter belt, and then cleaned up with a washcloth. The warm cloth felt very soothing on my tender pussy. I got out a fresh washcloth and soaked it with warm water to clean Nick.

His cock was now pretty soft as I cleaned it. I was proud of myself for finally subduing his monster cock. As I cleaned it, it started to stir again. I started to suck it again, wanting to see if I could coax a third load from him tonight. He pulled me away and asked me to let him rest a bit, and promised he'd be ready to go again soon. We just cuddled on the bed for a while. We were kissing and he was playing with my tits, and I would play with his cock now and then. Slipping down to suck it ever now and then. I was developing a definite fondness for sucking cock. Tom was sure to like this.

I asked Nick if he felt like a shower, and we headed into the bathroom to clean up. It amazed me how comfortable I felt being naked with Nick. I didn't feel the least bit nervous as we both walked naked to the shower. The shower is kind of small so we had to crowd close together to both get in there. Of course, neither of us minded that. We showered and washed each other without the aid of any washcloths. Bare hands felt much better.

I soaped Nick up pretty well then rubbed my hands all over him to clean him up. I paid extra attention to his cock. He leaned against the wall of the shower as I massaged his organ with my warm soapy hands. The soap made them very slippery, and I could feel every vein and bulge in his cock as I worked my hands over it. It was soon at full erection again, just as he'd promised. I rinsed him clean then dropped to my knees to suck on that cock of his as he leaned on the wall. It was nice and tasty clean as I slobbered over it.

He pulled me to my feet, telling me it was my turn. He rubbed the soap all over me then worked it with his big hands. His slippery fingers felt awesome as he spent considerable time making sure my tits were clean. Then he made damn sure my pussy was spotless. My legs almost buckled when he slid a slippery finger between my pussy lips and tweaked my clit. He just grinned at me as he did that. My pussy was feeling much better, but I wasn't sure it could take anymore of his big cock.

That cock kept bumping me as he washed me. It thumped on my hip. Nestled between the cheeks of my ass. Brushed through my remaining pussy hair, and even slid between my legs and along my slit. He had me ready for more even if I was tender. We dried each other off and went back to the bedroom. I threw a towel over the wet spot as I didn't want to lie in that.

I had Nick lie on his back, then straddled his head with my pussy right over his face as I lowered my mouth to his cock. I felt his tongue part my pussy lips as I slid my lips back over his cock. I was ready to swallow another load. I couldn't take too much of his tongue on my tender lips, so I asked him to just lie back and enjoy my mouth. He seemed to think that was OK, and I went to work on him.

I took more time to explore and enjoy his cock this time. I traced the veins and ridges with my fingers and tongue. Pumping him with both hands sometimes. Fondled his balls in my hands as I sucked him. I just had a nice time playing and sucking until my arms got tired. I came up with a new idea. So I got off of the bed, found a small pillow to cushion my knees and put it on the floor. I got on me knees on the pillow and motioned for Nick to move in front of me.

He stepped in front of me and fed me his dick. I started to suck it seriously. Being the gentleman he is, Nick offered to fuck me if my jaw was too tired. I told him my pussy was too tender for that, and that I was determined to suck him dry. He started to pump himself into my mouth. I had to push him away for a rest. He stood there and started stroking himself right in front of me.

I'd never seen anyone stroke himself and just watched him for a few moments. I slid my mouth back over him as he continued to stroke himself. He told me he was getting close, so we both increased our speed, and I really worked my tongue over the head of his tasty cock. I reached to fondle his balls, and that finshed him. His legs really shook as his cock pulsed in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but again some of it leaked out of my sucking lips.

I could feel it run down my chin and drip onto my nipples. This was so hot I could hardly believe it was me doing this. He finally pulled his cock away from my mouth and stepped back. Once again playing the slut, I scooped his come from my chin and licked it from my fingers. I fed Nick my tits so he could lick them clean. It seemed the least he could do, and he didn't seem to mind his own semen.

We went back to the bed to cuddle some more. Nick kept after my tits and pussy, so I kept trying to bring his cock back to life again. Nick finally told me he was hungry. I grinned at him and told that I'd eaten my fill. He got a big laugh out of him when I told him that it only liquid protein. He told that he would be willing to feed me anytime a felt the need for more protein.

We walked down to the kitchen, both of stark naked. This was totally against my nature, but the moment was so good I couldn't help myself. We found a little to eat. It was actually food this time. We ate a little had a drink, and managed to get in a bunch of kissing and fondling also. While he was finishing, I went back to sucking his cock. I was really beginning to like sucking cock. When he was almost hard again, we went back to the bedroom.

Nick once again supported my ass with his hands as we climbed the stairs. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off of me. That was fine with me as I really enjoyed his touch. Plus, I was having difficulty keeping my hands off of his body. The contrast of my white hands on his dark body was very stimulating, as was the sight of his black hands on me. The sight of his black fingers holding my tits looked and felt good.

We stretched out on the bed and began more kissing and fondling. I was wondering what I would do if he wanted me again. My jaw was tired and my pussy was sore. Maybe he would settle for my hands. I am very good with them, but I didn't want to waste a load in my hands. I decided to just wait and see what came up. Although I was pretty sure what would rise up for me.

We drifted off to sleep like that. I was very comfortable wrapped in Nick's arm as I fell asleep. I woke up sometime later and had to pee very badly. I opened my eyes and was momentarily startled to find myself wrapped up in a black man's arms. The memory of the previous evening returned, and could only smile to myself at the memory of what we had done. I slipped away from Nick so I wouldn't wake him and went to the bathroom.

I had a funny taste in my mouth, but soon realized what that was, and there were sticky spots on my tits and thighs. I really had quite a night. I was hoping that it fulfilled Tom's fantasy and that he would not be angry with me for acting like such a slut. I decided to get Nick's big cock in me once more since this would probably not happen again. My pussy was still pretty tender to the touch but I wanted him to fuck me again.

I found our bottle of fuck lube and worked a bunch of it into my cunt. I knew I would need alot of slick to get this done, so I waited a minute, then worked some more in. Just this stimulation had me excited again. I took the bottle with me and went to get fucked. Nick was still sleeping peacefully. I moved onto the bed and began to lightly stroke his cock. It twitched a little, so I knew he was responding. It looked so inviting that I had to have it in my mouth again.

I moved so I could suck him and took his limp cock into my mouth. It soon was doing more than twitching as it grew in my mouth. It was awesome to feel that thing respond and harden in my mouth. I was tempted to suck him off again, but I wanted to feel that thing in my pussy again. He was soon fully hard again as my mouth worked it's magic on him. He rolled over, and his magnificent cock was pointing straight at the ceiling.

I knew my pussy would not take a lot of pounding, so I worked his shaft with lube. I poured a lot on him and worked it over his cock with my hands. I squeezed them pretty tight and fucked him with my hands like a cunt. His hips were beginning to move, so I knew he was beginning to enjoy this. I kept stroking him as I moved my pussy above his cock then slowly lowered my hot, wet pussy over him.

I stroked him a few times with my pussy, and his eyes opened, looking directly at my tits. His hands came up to caress them as my pussy caressed his hard cock. We didn't say anything. We just started fucking. I was fucking him as fast as I could and knew he was close. I asked him to fill my pussy one more time. He soon obliged.

He lifted his hips all the way off the mattress and lifted me also as he came in my pussy again. His sperm felt hot inside me as I came with him. When I raised my pussy off of him, the come seemed to explode out of me. He must have dumped quite a bit inside me. It dripped all over him, and ran down my thighs as I headed for the bathroom. I let myself drain then wiped myself clean.

I went out to clean Nick again, and told him he needed to go. Nick took me in his arms and stroked me while telling me he'd like to do this again. I was pretty sure he would like to do me again, but didn't know what Tom might say. I told Nick I would love to fuck him again when Tom was out of town. He gave me a big kiss in response. I didn't know how Tom would respond, but if he OK'd it, I would definitely fuck Nick again.

We kissed and fondled a little more, but I told Nick it was time to go. I wanted to get him out before he got hard again and I lost control. We walked downstairs both still naked. I stood there naked making sure Nick could see me as he dressed. I was getting into standing there naked and when Nick asked me to suck him off again, I almost gave in, but told him that would have to wait. I did ask him to save me a big, hot load, and he promised he would.

I kissed him goodbye in the doorway, still naked, and posed there as he left so he could get one last look at me. I was really getting into showing off. When I closed the door and turned around, Tom was standing in the hallway. I asked him if he'd enjoyed the show as I ran my hand up his leg to find a very hard cock in my hand.

I wanted to know if was angry with me for letting Nick come in my mouth. He assured me that it was OK if I would do the same for him. As an answer, I dropped to my knees in front of my loving husband. I reached out and opened his pants and dropped them as looked into his eyes, smiling at him. I pulled his cock to my lips and began kissing, then sucking it. He told me that I could really suck cock. And I told him he hadn't seen anything yet.

I thanked him for letting me live out my fantasy as I went back to sucking him. I couldn't suck for very long at a time as I knew he was very close. Then I asked him if he would please come in my mouth. I think he almost passed out at that. He pushed his cock back into my mouth, and after a few delicious sucks, he exploded into my mouth for the first time. I was surprised to find that Tom's come tasted different than Nick's. I had assumed all were the same. However, they were very different. I actually liked Tom's better.

I swallowed every drop, then stood up and kissed him so he could taste his come also. He didn't flinch and slid his tongue right into my mouth. I guess that was a price he was willing to pay to be able to come there. We went up to the spare bedroom to sleep. Our bed was quite a mess and the smell of Nick's come was pretty strong. I was exhausted and slept a long time. I awoke with an urge to suck cock, but that is another story.

Cindy

12