Nick's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?" Matt said, almost crawling up the wall.

Nick smiled. She really wanted to fuck Matt, and Matt obviously wants to fuck her, so why would he stand in the way, "You didn't want me to leave the room, you?" he asked, as Matt shot him a look of 'Yes, GTFO!!!'.

"No way! My baby gets a front row seat!" she said, turning her attention to Matt, "you don't mind if my boyfriend watches me fuck you, do you?"

"I... I... I.." Matt was stuck.

"Didn't think so." with that she slid to the floor and started unbuckling his belt.

Matt looked at Nick, looking for help, he wasn't getting any. Nick just smiled as his new girlfriend pulled Matt's dick out of his pants and started stroking it.

"Why are you looking at Nikki, does he turn you on, more than me?" Kaylee was being brutal tonight.

"No." he replied sheepishly.

"No, what?"

"No... he doesn't?" Matt didn't know what she was getting at.

"Mistress. She wants you to call her, 'Mistress'. For a guy that is into cosplay, that should have been a no brainer." Nick explained.

"Yes, Mistress! I mean... No, mistress!" Matt corrected.

Nick saw Matt's blunder, "YES!?! You think I'm prettier to look at, than Kaylee? Kate Upton would have a hard time getting guy's attention away from her! Don't look at me, look at the one holding your cock!" Nick was having a little fun at Matt's expense too.

"Maybe you should go change, I think you're pretty hot as my arm candy." Kaylee hinted.

"This is all about you guys, I'm enjoying being a perv, and just watching." Nick responded, getting comfortable with a small glass of wine.

Kaylee thought she could get him to join in, but having him watch might be fun too. He could be her little cuckold, and she fantasized about him watching. Matt's eyes were now glued to Kaylee as she took his dick into her mouth.

"Wow, there's a lot of feelings coming together here... uh... ok, I'm ok..." Matt was visibly nervous, he was letting his friend's girlfriend suck him off for the first time ever, while his best friend watched.

Kaylee knew this wouldn't take long, because he was already leaking into his underwear, and she could taste the precum already. She bobbed on his member, making sure to pay attention to his balls. He wasn't as big as Nick, as a matter of fact, she was able to fit Matt's entire cock and balls into her mouth without touching her gag reflex. He had a small cock, that measured about 4 inches, erect. That didn't matter to anyone in the room though, because Kaylee definitely has the biggest cock.

Only about 3 minutes into the blow job, Matt started seizing up and told her that he was coming. She jerked him onto her chest and on her tits, rubbing it in.

"Whoa! That was intense!" Matt said as he came around.

Nick was laughing in his head, not only was Matt half Kaylee's size, but he was a minuteman to boot.

"I never gave you permission to cum on my girlfriend!" Nick said, keeping up with the games, he took a page from Kaylee's book and told Matt, "Clean that off of her, now!"

Kaylee smiled because she knew what Nick was saying, she reached over and grabbed Matt's head and forced him to motorboat her tits. Once she finished, Matt's face was wet with his own cum, he didn't know what to do now.

"I still see some drips on her tits, you better get those too! While you're down there, pay some attention to her nipples. She likes that." Nick said.

"Yes, Master." Matt said blindly as he continued to lick his cum from her tits.

She saw a big gob and turned for him to lick it off, as she did, she saw him wince a bit. Once he had it in his mouth, she grabbed his nose.

"Swallow it!" she commanded.

He did as he was told, then she brought him in for a kiss to confirm he ate it. When the kiss broke, she stood up and tucked her tits back into her evening gown and smoothed out the wrinkles.

As she sat down on Nick's lap, he could smell Matt's cum on her. Kaylee could feel how hard Nick was from watching and felt relieved that he really was ok with it. At least he was turned on, if he was upset.

"So, now that you've got a hummer from a tranny under your belt, do you feel any different?" Nick asked, bluntly.

"I guess not." Matt said, sheepishly.

"See? Sex is sex. I am not mad that she literally cuckolded me. She will make it up to me, of that I have no doubt. Just like no one made fun of you for being smaller than us. We won't do that either." Nick said, shrugging it off.

"I thought it was cute." Kaylee admitted with a smile.

Matt calmed down a little bit more, now. Knowing that they weren't going to make fun of his little penis, made him respect both of them more.

Not that anyone was forceful, or angry, Matt just needed to be instructed on what to do. He didn't know the rules, if there were any.

"I think he would look so cute in a pair of powder blue, satin panties..." Kaylee said, looking at Matt's now flaccid dick.

"Not pink?" Nick inquired.

"That's your color, honey! He can be blue." she teased.

"Wait, I don't want to wear women's under clothing..." Matt whispered.

"What the fuck? Panties. Say it with me, PAN-TEES!" Kaylee giggled.

"Whatever..." Matt said, embarrassed.

As time passed, the conversations got shorter between hormones jumping in the way. And the three ended up in Matt's bed. Kaylee was obviously the meat between two pieces of bread. All eyes were on her as she drove this fuck train. She was in heaven, she laid down and told Matt to jerk her off. He did as she instructed and put his hand on her meaty member. Matt was mesmerized at how big her dick was, and it was getting bigger by the second. When it was totally erect, she whispered for Matt to lick it. He reluctantly opened his mouth, just as Nick pushed his head down hard on her cock, and held it there.

"Suck it, bitch. Suck that big cock good, because it'll be in your ass soon." Nick growled.

Kaylee loved how into it he was, forcing Matt's head down on her cock, almost like they were both fucking his mouth. Matt began to choke a bit, so Nick released him. Matt didn't even break his stride, he bobbed up and down, hungrily sucking on Kaylee's dick. Nick saw her beautiful face, she was telling him without words, that she wouldn't last much longer like this. Nick nodded understanding what she wanted.

"Ok Mary, she's lubed up enough. Let's see if she can make a girl out of you." Nick said, stopping the blow job that was pushing her closer to nirvana.

Matt stood up and looked at Nick, since it seemed that he was running this show. Waiting for his next instruction.

"Come on, Mary! She can't fuck you through those pants, so let's get them off. You might as well just get naked. She tends to cum like a firehose." Nick instructed.

Kaylee was now entranced by Nick's directions. Every word that he said was making her hotter and hotter. It was Nick's masculinity that was driving her nuts, not Matt.

As Matt finished getting naked, Kaylee grabbed the base of her cock and readied it for Matt's puckered little hole. He positioned himself at her dick, and spread his ass cheeks like a little whore. Kaylee used her left hand to grab his shoulder, and squeezed her cock with her right hand as she pushed on his sphincter. Nick was surprised that she slipped in Matt so much easier than she did with him, that he began to wonder if this was really his first time with a cock.

"Oh yesssssssss" Matt said as he pushed back impaling himself on her giant member. Kaylee's eyes were rolled back into her head, and Nick saw his opportunity to jump in. He pulled down his pants and started getting hard as he walked up to Kaylee's mouth. He took her hand and put it on his cock, to which she reacted in the best way possible. She immediately opened her mouth and pulled him to her. She greedily sucked and stroked his cock as Matt rode her, cowgirl style.

This went on for a while, Nick was again confused. He didn't find Matt attractive, at all, but seeing him ride Kaylee's cock made him hornier. Kaylee wasn't paying attention to anything else in the room since she had two men to please now, and she wasn't going to leave either of them disappointed. She greedily sucked on Nick like he had the cure to cancer locked within his balls. She could feel him start to get close, so she reached between his legs, and stuck her thumb in his asshole, and wiggled it on his prostate. Nick couldn't hold back anymore and began to shoot his load into Kaylee's mouth. This pushed her over the edge and she started cumming in Matt's ass, as he bounced on her as hard as he could. When all of the orgasms subsided, Matt rolled off of Kaylee, still holding his little pecker with a death grip. Kaylee wouldn't let Nick pull out of her mouth, because she still had a thumb in his ass, rubbing his prostate, milking everything he had, into her mouth.

When she finally pulled her thumb out of Nick's ass, she grabbed his head and pushed all of his own cum, into his mouth. They stayed like that for a few minutes, swapping the cum back and forth before both of them swallowed it.

"Did you just eat your own jizz, dude?" Matt asked, still rubbing his diamond hard dick.

"Yes I did, and I loved it." Nick said, never breaking eye contact with Kaylee.

"I gotta admit, bro... that was better than advertised." Matt said, putting his hands behind his head.

"That was nothing. If he didn't get me all worked up today, I would have fucked you all night long. Tomorrow morning, you would have had to wear a diaper because your ass would be so loose. What you should do is thank Nick for saving you from all that pain!" Kaylee purred.

"There was no pain." Matt blurted, "I don't know if I did it wrong, or if I just don't feel pain, but that was nothing short of spectacular."

"I guess Matt is a cock man too, Sweetie!" Nick said to Kaylee.

"I see that... I'm starting to wonder something, though..."

"Hmm?"

"Ok, I have to get serious for a second, so let's all get the blood flowing to the other head for a minute..." she said, sitting up in a serious tone.

"Uh oh..." Nick said, as his smile faded.

She sat quietly for a second, then chose her words carefully, "I don't want anyone to think you did something wrong, I am just worried about what this will do to us, as friends. Matt, you and I have known each other since you opened your store, we have a great relationship, I don't want that to change. Nick, I made a vow to you and myself that I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my happiness with you. You two had a great friendship before I wedged my way between you... literally. So instead of listening to my heart, I followed my dick and acted like a guy. I never meant to put any of us in this predicament. So, before anything happens, I want to take full blame for any future fights that any of us have with each other. I'm so sorry." as she finished talking, she sort of, crumpled up into a ball.

Nick put his arm around her and kissed her cheek, "Baby, you couldn't be more wrong. You never forced us into anything. If he, or I didn't like what was going on, we wouldn't have done it, am I right, Matt?" Nick said.

"Kaylee, you may have coaxed us a little, but I agree with Nick, we didn't do anything that we didn't want to do." Matt said, sitting up and wiping a spot of cum off of his cheek, and sucking it off of his finger.

"Was this really your first time with a dick in your ass?" Kaylee asked Matt.

"I swear to anything you call holy, I have never had anything put in there before today!" Matt said, throwing his arms in the air.

"Methinks little Mary doth still protest, too much..." Nick admitted calling his bluff.

"...You seriously can tell?" Matt finally caved.

"I KNEW IT!!!" Kaylee yelled, "When?, where? I want details so, dish!"

"Um... in high school..." Matt said, sorrowfully.

"What happened?" Nick asked, concerned.

"My mom caught me and my best friend in the barn kissing. The next day they sent me to one of those 'pray the gay away' camps. I joined the military to get away from my family. But I kept those memories, and those FUCKING BULLSHIT TEACHINGS!!!" he yelled.

Kaylee hugged Matt. She didn't say anything, she was just there, to hold him, to comfort him. Nick wasn't about to hug his buddy while they were both naked, but he wanted to be there for him, so he put a hand on his shoulder, in support.

"That's all over now. You are a successful businessman now. They can't hurt you anymore. You are loved." Kaylee said, sounding a little like a broken record.

It seemed, that's exactly what Matt needed to hear. He looked up at her with tears welling up in his eyes, and a smile on his face, "You're right," he whispered, "They can't control me, anymore! I love you guys."

That was a little more than Nick wanted to hear, being that he was now the most close-minded individual in the room. He felt the awkwardness start to build, so he was the first to break up the sewing circle, and started getting dressed.

They all sat for a while and chatted to make sure Matt was really ok. When Kaylee's phone beeped, indicating that it was midnight, she and Nick took that as an opportunity to head home. Leaving all three of them feeling satisfied.