Night Shift

Story Info
Longtime couples experience night shift.
20.1k words
4.57
142.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

Note from Slick: This story is about two couples who were long time friends. When two of them had to work night shift their relationship changed quickly. If you don't like cheating and swapping don't read this story. All rights reserved.

*

Billy Thompson looked down over the wooden railing on the hard wood decking at the swimming pool below. About five feet below him were his wife Bonnie and their best friend Katie. Both were in modest bikini's not the high hip style but more of the 1960's style with boy shorts bottoms. Both women still looked very good for being in their mid-forties and even he and Katie's husband Jim kept in very good shape. He tried his best not to stare down at the nice pink mounds pushing out Katie's bikini top but he just couldn't pull his eyes away.

"Hey Billy!" Jim yelled from the shallow end of the pool. "Would you get me a cold brew?"

"Sure," Billy yelled back as he reached down into the white and blue cooler and jerked out a freezing can of bud. As he walked down the five stairs to the concrete edging around the pool he held the can of beer over Katie's chest until the melting ice produced cold water on the can that dripped down between her firm breasts.

"BILLY!" She screamed when the frigid drops splattered just above the stretched red cups. She reached out to smack his leg next to her chair but he jumped back and ran over to the pool.

Jim grabbed the can of beer after Billy jumped in and then high-five him "Good job buddy."

"Thanks," Billy laughed as he looked over at Katie who was shaking her finger at him. His eyes moved to Bonnie who was pretending nothing was happening and was lying back with her eyes closed

"Do you want to go golfing tomorrow?" Billy asked Jim while they floated in the deep end.

"I can't," he answered. "I'm working the evening shifts at the shop. We have a big job from Japan and I'm going to be tied up for the next two months."

"That sucks," Billy said now wondering what he was going to do on the weekends since Bonnie also worked 12 hour night shifts the next few months at the hospital.

It was an hour later as the two couples sat in the kitchen playing rummy that Katie complained about not being able to go to the movies with Bonnie on the weekends.

"Go with Billy," Jim said while finishing his sixth beer. "No sense you two paying for our bad work schedules."

Billy glanced at Bonnie who was more interested in the cards in her hand. He glanced at Katie who was staring at Bonnie as well.

Bonnie looked up and saw everyone looking at her. "WHAT?"

"The movies........." Jim laughed. "Do you care if Billy and Katie go to the movies while you and I are working?"

"No.....why should I?" She answered. "Whose turn is it?"

"Mine," Katie answered as she picked up at card off the deck and smiled. "Gin RUMMY!"

*****

Nothing more was said that evening about the movies until Billy walked into the master bedroom to find Bonnie almost asleep. "Are you going to sleep?"

Bonnie was almost out when she heard his voice. "I was until you woke me up," she grumbled.

"I thought.......that.......you know...its Saturday night and...we didn't......do it last weekend."

"I'm really tired," Bonnie said as she closed her eyes. Sex the past few years had gotten so routine that they had scheduled it for the second and fourth Saturday night in each month. "Maybe during the week?"

Billy too was not that excited about it but the afternoon seeing Katie in her tight bathing suit had gotten his fires going. He turned off the lamp next to his side of the bed and moved under the covers. "So it's OK with you that Katie and I go to the movies next weekend?"

Bonnie had already fallen asleep. Five minutes later so did Billy.

*****

The week went pretty fast and it was on Thursday night when Bonnie had started her night shift that Billy stopped by Katie and Jim's house.

"Oh hi Billy," Katie said opening the door with a dish cloth in her hand. "Don't you remember......Jim is working night shift?"

Billy stood nervously with his hands in his pocket. "Actually I stopped by to see if you.......you know...really want to go to the movies tomorrow night."

Katie frowned. "I do but I've got to work an hour longer tomorrow night. Some parents are going to stop by after school to discuss some homework issues."

Billy thought quickly. "How about a late movie? Would you be available by Nine?"

"Well yeah I guess so. Maybe I could meet you there. But, it might be better to drive two cars in case...." She laughed. "Some of our friends see us come in together."

"What movie would you like to see?" He said now grinning like a young teenager who was going on his first date.

"Well, Jim won't go with me to see ..... and I like horror films. Would you go see "See no Evil" with me?"

"Sure Bonnie hates them too. I'll get the tickets and wait for you in the lobby."

"Good," she grinned. "I wasn't looking forward to the upcoming weekends but I think it will be fun."

"Yeah me too."

Katie was about to say goodbye but stopped. "You know there is nothing wrong about good friends going to movies together. I mean we've all been friends for so long and this is not like a date or anything like that."

"Right. We all go to the movies together so what's the big deal?"

"Thank you Billy," she said as she leaned forward to give him the normal hug they did when they parted. She was suddenly nervous when his strong arms pulled her petite body into his. She gently kissed his cheek and pushed back. "See you around Nine."

Billy turned before she could see the rise in his jeans.

*****

The next day flew by for both Katie and Jim and after she said good night to the last set of parents she glanced at her watch. It was 8:30PM which gave her no time to run home and change from her dress into jeans and a sweater. The traffic was heavy as most Friday nights were around the mall and she rushed in about five after nine to see Billy waiting for her.

"I'm so sorry," she said breathing rapidly from her short run from the parking lot. "How much do I owe you?"

"Tonight is on me," he grinned. Before, as she ran thru the theater lobby, he noticed her boobs were bouncing under her thin silky red dress. When she got closer he made sure not to look down at them. "They usually show a lot of coming attractions so I don't think we will miss anything." He moved aside to allow her to walk up to the young pimple-faced boy who collected the tickets. "Third theater on the left," he said mechanically.

Katie led the way and saw the theater was almost empty. "Where do you want to sit?" She whispered back at him.

"Up high," he said looking at the two empty rows on top.

Katie smiled as she remembered those long hot dates in high school where the boy always guided her to the last row for some privacy. She stopped one row down and moved to the middle of the row.

Billy moved down next to her and settled in his seat. He pulled out a box of chocolate non-perils and handed it to her. "I remembered what you like."

"Wow," she said smiling. She doubted Jim knew what candy she usually ate at the movies.

The movie soon started and the lights got really low as the scene showed an old hotel where the psychopath lived. It was the typical horror movie where some unsuspecting victims went into places a normal person wouldn't dare. After about 20 minutes when the creep took his first victim Katie moved closer to Billy enough to push her bare arm into his on the arm rest.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I like these movies but I get scared." She didn't move her arm away and neither did he.

Billy tried to concentrate on the movie but her soft tender skin pressing into his muscular forearm was overpowering. A few times they both moved causing their arms to rub together but again neither pulled apart. Another five minutes passed when Katie whispered to him. "I wish I had brought a sweater." She rubbed her freezing hands together and then rubbed them up and down her forearms.

"Give me your hands," Billy whispered as he held his open hands outward. She hesitated a few seconds before doing as he said. Neither of them watched or even cared about the movie as he closed his large hands over her tiny ones and slowly pressed and gently rubbed.

The dark theater and the fact they were now touching were enough to get their hearts racing. When the pretence of warming her up Billy was actually fondling her soft fingers and hands.

"That feels good," she whispered. The closest couple was about three rows down and over to the right so they could not hear them whispering.

Suddenly a bright sunny scene came on and anyone in the theater could see them holding hands. Katie quickly pulled her hands away and turned to face the screen.

Billy chuckled softly and waited a few minutes before another dark scene popped up. He wasn't sure if she would allow it but he figured it didn't hurt trying.

Katie felt guilty because she had enjoyed another man's touches even if it was just her hands. She knew it was silly because they had been friends for almost twenty years and never had they even flirted seriously with each other. When his right hand reached down to touch the top of her left hand she froze. The excuse of warming up her hands was now gone. She pushed her hand down into her thigh so he could not lift it up and take it.

Billy frowned when she pressed downward however she didn't pull her hand away. He stared straight ahead at the screen for almost two minutes before he finally slowly rubbed his thumb down across her small pinky finger. He expected her to pull her hand away but she didn't.

"Oh God," Katie thought feeling his thumb caress her small finger. Her body heat was rising fast and it was just from touching fingers. A few seconds later his other four fingers started gentle caressing on top of her remaining fingers and thumb. It was then Katie felt her panties getting moist.

Suddenly Billy felt Katie jerked her hand from under his which caused his hand to press down into her soft tender thigh. Before he could pull it away she leaned over and whispered, "I have to go to the restroom."

Billy's face was also flushed as he stood up and allowed her to move by him. He was glad it was very dark because he knew she could not see the huge bulge in his jeans.

"Sorry," Katie said to a small teenage girl when she rushed into the ladies room and accidentally bumped into her. The girl popped a bubble on her ruby red lips and rolled her eyes as she moved outside. Katie made it into the first stall and quickly lifted her dress and dabbed under her wet panties. "I'm being so stupid," she though as she dried her damp sex. "He was probably just teasing me." After throwing some cold water on her face and taking another few minutes to calm down she headed back down the hallway to the theater. "Sorry," she said smiling to him as he stood back up to let her past him.

"When you got to go........you got to go," Billy laughed. He had been thinking that he had gone too far and that she had left because she was pissed. "I'm............you know....sorry about before."

Katie said down and picked up her candy. "What did I miss?"

"Jacob killed a few more petty criminals," Billy whispered as he leaned over. Her perfume was one of his favorites. Ten more minutes went by when she leaned towards him. "Will you warm my hands again?"

He glanced down at her two hands waiting for his. "Sure." Again he rubbed and squeezed her tender fingers until they felt warm. When he started pulling his hands back her left hand grabbed onto his right one and they both fell back onto her thigh again. However this time their hands were intertwined. They were really holding hands now. Not only that, but the side of his fingers were now pressing into her soft thigh about five inches below her feminine triangle and since the dress was so thin he might as well be touching the bare skin.

It was Billy again who moved his thumb first across the back of her hand. It started almost as an accident but then picked up a steady up and down back and forth motion.

Just the touch of his fingers was again driving her body wild. Her nipples were pushing out the thin bra and dress materials and her panties were once again getting soaked. As his fingers rubbed so did the back of his hand onto her thigh which caused even more excitement.

When Jacob grabbed one of the female actresses Katie squeezed his hand tighter and drew it upward. She didn't realize his fingers were only inches from her moist vagina until his pinky finger moved outward. It almost made it to her crotch when she jerked his hand up and away. Still she didn't let it go as the two clasped hand were now resting on the armrest again.

Billy realized Katie was dictating the pace and areas of the body he could touch. So far it was her hand and her thigh if they were holding hands. However his biggest obstacle of touching her body was she was holding the wrong hand. When another horrifying scene came up in front of them he quickly turned his body slightly and switched hands with hers. His right arm and hand were now in the way so he lifted it over her head to the top of her seat.

He was so smooth Katie didn't realize his other hand was behind her until his thumb dropped down and touched her bare shoulder. It was too much too fast so she reached behind her head and grabbed his wrist before pulling it back down to his lap. She let go of his hand and leaned towards him, "Let's watch the movie."

"Shit," Bill thought. He had crossed the invisible line she had established. Holding hands was OK but nothing more. Now she had tossed his hand back over to his lap.

The remaining twenty minutes of the movie went by pretty quickly and just before it was over Katie grabbed his hand. "Let go before the lights come on." She held onto it as she led him down the other aisle to the exit door at the base of the screen. She did not want to go through the busy lobby again.

"Where are you parked?" He asked as he continued to hold her hand.

"In the back," she answered as they stopped and looked at the remote lot behind the building. "The front spaces were all taken."

"I'll walk you back," Billy said wanting to make sure she got to her car safely as well as having a chance to see if she wanted to go somewhere else. Normally after a movie the four of them went to get a cup of coffee.

As they approached her car they slowly and she reached into her purse for her keys. "I really enjoyed the movie," she said softly without looking back at him.

"Me too," he said. "Do you want to get a cup of coffee?"

"It's kind of late," Katie said looking at her watch. It was almost midnight and almost everything was closed.

"Yeah..it's late," he said with obvious disappointment in his voice.

"Maybe next week we can go to an earlier movie and then we will have time for some coffee," she grinned as she turned and leaned back against her car. Her heart was racing again as was his as they anticipated her leaving. It meant they would hug and after holding hands for two hours this hug would mean something more.

"I better go," she whispered. She held onto her purse with one hand while opening her arms.

Billy leaned over slightly to press his chest down into hers and to reach behind her. His hands felt her thin waistline and the tops of her slip and panties as he pulled her up into him. The hard tips of her breasts pushed like tiny daggers into his stout chest as his hard-on pressed into her upper stomach. They kept their faces to the side as their bodies remained together for almost thirty seconds. It was those thirty seconds that they would remember the most the upcoming week. As they hugged his lips slightly brushed against her earlobe causing shivers up and down her spine. "I can't wait until next week."

Katie wanted to say "Me too" but didn't. His hard-on against her tummy was so big. "I.......uh......better.......go," she whispered as she leaned back away from him. She suddenly saw his lips moving down to hers and quickly turned her head causing them to press into her cheek. "Goodnight Billy." She pushed him back and quickly got into her car. She waved with a smile as her Honda Civic pulled away.

*****

*****

It was around 3:15PM the next afternoon when Billy was awakened by his cell phone stuck deep down into his cut-off jeans. It took a while to roll off the lounge chair to fumble down into the deep pocket. Finally he pulled it out just before it stopped ringing. He looked at the ID. It was his wife. After a boring morning cutting the grass, doing the edging and downing three beers Billy had hoped to relax. He pushed the redial button and waited.

"Where were you?" Bonnie asked before any kind of greeting.

"Taking a nap on the back deck," Billy snapped back at her.

"Sorry I woke you," Bonnie said. "I have to get back into the operating room quickly but could you go over to Katie's and get my hair dryer? I forgot it last weekend when we were over there."

Billy sat up and kicked an empty beer can by the chair. "Sure honey, whatever you want."

"Thank you. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning if I can stay awake." Bonnie said before she made a kissing sound into the phone and hung up.

Billy moved into the house and wondered if he should call Katie or not. After last night he was nervous that he had gone too far by trying to kiss her lips. After a quick shower he decided to just go over to her house.

*****

The dirty clothes were in the washer and she was ironing some of Jim's shirts when she heard the doorbell ring. She had called for a small pizza since she didn't have lunch so when she opened the door she had the $8.00 in her hand.

"For me?" Billy laughed when he saw the bills in her palm.

"I thought you were the pizza guy," she grinned. Suddenly she realized she was wearing her old sweatpants and a loose tee shirt. Plus her hair was a mess. "God, I look horrible."

"I've seen you worse," he grinned as he glanced at the hard tips of her breasts pushing out the tee shirt. It was his lucky day because she was not wearing a bra. However after last night things had changed between them.

"What are you doing here?" She finally asked as her fingers tried to push her hair off her forehead.

"Bonnie called and asked me to get her hairdryer."

Katie looked around the neighborhood and moved to the side to let him come in. "I need to turn the iron off."

"I like your outfit," Billy laughed when he saw the sweatpants high on her right leg but down to her ankle on her left.

"It's the new style," Katie giggled while lifting her right leg. "So how has your day been so far?"

"Pretty boring," he answered. He had made sure to wear his tightest polo shirt to emphasize his bulking shoulders and tight abs. "How about you?"

"Same," she replied. After turning off the iron the doorbell rang again. "Pizza.......do you want to stay and have some?"

"Sure. Eating my own cooking is pretty rough."

"Would you pay the pizza boy while I go get changed?" She said now realizing she was not wearing a bra and he had looked at them more than twice.

"I'd rather you stayed like that," he smiled as he took the money.

"I bet you would," she giggled while lightly smacking him on his arm.

Billy brought the pizza in and was fishing into the refrigerator for some beer when he heard Katie's footsteps behind him. "With Jim working nights there should be a lot of beer in there."

"Yep, I hit a payload back here," he laughed. After opening a can he handed it to her and noticed she had put on a pair of jeans and was wearing the same tee shirt. He wondered if she had put on a bra.

"Thanks," she grinned while pulling down a couple of plates and setting them on the table. "Oops I forgot the hairdryer upstairs."

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers