Nikki and Daniela Hantuchova

Story Info
Nikki goes to wimbledon & meets Daniela and Martina Hingis.
15k words
4.69
64.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,780 Followers

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hello, is that Nikki?" asked an accented voice on the other end of the phone.

"Yes it is," I said, my heart skipping a beat. I didn't know many people with accents and if this was who I thought ... well, then, wow!

"I don't know if you remember me Nikki, but I am Daniela." The words confirmed my suspicions and I was sure that she would hear my heart thumping through the telephone. Daniela Hantuchova was calling me!

"Oh my God, you are the last person I expected to call!" I said.

"Yes, well I can understand that, but believe it or not, I've thought about you often. And then I was talking with Maria the other day and your name came up and I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since."

"Wow, I thought that you were going to put me on your staff and have me tour the world with you ... but I wasn't surprised when you didn't. Aren't you in the middle of Wimbledon? I watched you play on telly the other night."

"God I'm sorry about that, it seemed so easy at the time and then everything happened quickly and we left Australia. I should never have told you that I would do it because I should have known that it wouldn't work out. But, now I am indeed at Wimbledon and that's where I'm calling from and I don't want you to watch me on the TV, I want you to watch me live."

"Ha, well I'd love to but there's this little bit of ocean in between us at the moment."

"That's why they have aeroplanes. Would you come and be my guest at my next game. Its in 2 days, you'd have to leave this afternoon to get there. Say yes, pack a bag and someone will be at your door with the ticket in half an hour."

"Holy crap, are you serious?"

"Yes I am serious. I want to look up into the stands and see your wonderful smile and then after my game, I want to see all of you again and I want to make up for not taking you with me last time."

"Wow, I can't get my head around this ... like you really want to fly me to London?"

"Yes, little Nikki, I want to fly you to London, have dinner with you, entertain you ... I want you Nikki."

"I must be dreaming surely ..."

"No my sweet, this is not a dream. And I can tell you that its really me, because you are one of only two people other than me that know that my fist fits in your pussy! Please say yes Nikki."

"Yes!" I exclaimed then squealed. "Oh my god, what do I pack, I need to think about this."

"Nikki."

"Yes?" I said, brought back to the conversation as my mind began to tumble in all directions.

"Pack enough clothes to get to London. After that, I'm going to buy you everything you'll need."

"No, that's too much Daniela, I can't accept that."

"Nikki, I have lots of money, I want to do this for you ... I left it too long to call and I want to spoil you ... you can spoil me in your own special way later."

"Well, ok then. Tell me though, how have you been?"

"I've been great, winning lots of games, though no tournaments yet, but that will come ..."

"And romantically?" I asked, wanting to know where I stood before getting on a plane to go see her.

"Nothing sweetie. I've had a couple of encounters, a bit of fun with Maria on tour, but nothing with any connection other than a need to satisfy an itch. And no one satisfies that itch like you Nikki."

The conversation drifted off to small talk as we caught up with what had been going on in our lives since the Australian Open where I'd met her when I worked as a ball girl.

"Hang on, someone's at the door," I told Daniela, walking to the front of the house to see who it was. I opened the door to find a courier standing there. He saw that I was on the phone and smiled, handing me an envelope and asking me to sign for delivery.

I did so and he turned and left. I opened the envelope and squealed into the phone. Inside was a ticket to London! Daniela was laughing on the other end of the line.

"I wanted to only get you a ticket here, but they told me you might have problems with customs if I didn't get you one going home as well," she laughed.

"Oh my god Dani, my pussy is wet just looking at the ticket!" I told her, not even registering her comment about one way versus return flights. "Oh my god, this plane leaves in like 2 hours! I have to go Dani, I'll call you when I can!"

"I can't wait to see you Nikki, I'm going to make you cum so hard! Ciao Bella!"

I quickly rang a friend to arrange for her to look after my cat, telling her that something had come up and I'd be out of the country for a while, throwing clothes into my bag as I talked. She was concerned that something was wrong, but I assured her that everything was wonderful and told her if she wanted to escape her parents, she could sit my apartment for me. I rang my boss and told him I needed emergency leave. He said ok, but wasn't very happy with the lack of notice ... I just hoped I'd have a job to come back to when I returned.

I looked at my bag and realised that I'd managed to throw all my best underwear in and only one t-shirt and a pair of comfy track pants. London, god, what should I wear? I threw a skirt and pair of jeans in and then a long sleeved top and thought, "Stuff it, I'll take her at her word and she can buy me what I need."

Giggling to myself, I called a taxi and then went outside to wait.

At the airport I bought a book to read on the plane, realising that I had a long trip ahead of me and then only 3 hours after my phone had rung, I was sitting on a plane to London, still not having managed to wipe the smile from my face.

As I boarded the plane, I was surprised when the stewardess directed me to a business class seat! I'd not even looked at the ticket that closely. Wow, talk about luxury! I settled in to watch a movie as we cruised through the skies towards my great adventure as I was beginning to think of it.

The little map that they showed on the plane to tell you how far it was to go seemed to tick over so very slowly and I hadn't even reached Singapore the first leg of my journey yet!

It was late at night with most of the plane asleep that I started to really focus on what I was doing. At first there was fear and trepidation ... I'd just jumped on a plane to cross the world because a tennis star who I'd once had some fun with had sent me a ticket and asked me! How mad was that? Then I thought about that fun that we'd had, about how I'd spied Daniela and Maria Sharapova getting intimate after a game of tennis and then been sprung. The memory of their naked bodies stirred my loins as did the memory of the fact that their intimate twosome had become a dirty threesome that included me! I pulled the blanket over me and allowed my hand to slip inside the track pants that I was wearing.

It slid over my bald mound and my fingers began to tease between my lips, slowly drawing forth the moisture that accompanied my pleasure. My finger grazed over my clit and I smiled to myself, thinking about the fact that sometime in the next 24 hours, I was going to have one of the stars of world tennis teasing this bit of my anatomy for me.

I closed my eyes and day-dreamed in the darked cabin of the plane, my fingers working slowly but persistently on my clit, tweaking it and rubbing it as I worked towards a climax.

I had to bite my lip as I got closer, desperate to keep silent and yet determined at the same time to cum whilst on the plane, just to give myself something to tell Daniela about my excitement if nothing else!

With a final rub, I made it and felt my legs shudder and shake as I quietly exploded beneath my blanket. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see one of the stewardesses watching me. She was petite and slim and I'd been watching her earlier in the flight as she'd worked the cabin. She gave me an embarrassed little smile and turned away, breaking the connection between our gazes.

Later in the flight as she was clearing things away, she stopped at my seat. "I hope you don't mind me saying, Miss Hall, but it was beautiful to watch you earlier."

I felt a blush rise in my face, both embarrassed that I'd been sprung but also pleased that she'd mentioned it to me. She wouldn't have done so if all it was going to be was another story to relate to the rest of the crew.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"I only wish I could have helped you," she replied quietly, about to move away.

"I think I'd have enjoyed that," I replied smiling as she turned. Her breath seemed to catch in her throat and she stopped a little suddenly as she realised that she'd been heard.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't actually mean to say that aloud, I mean, its against the rules and all. I'd appreciate it if you don't say anything."

"It's ok," I told her, smiling slightly, "I'm flattered. And as it happens, the thought of being intimate with you is highly arousing." The relief was clearly evident upon her face. I glanced down at her breast. The name tag said Lucy and the shape of her breast beneath her uniform was delightful, much fuller than my own. I almost salivated at the thought of undoing her buttons.

"Are you stopping long in Singapore?" she asked me.

"No, I have a connecting flight to London. I will only be there for an hour or two.

"Ahh, I was going to offer to show you the sights, such a pity. Unless you'd like a very personal tour of Changi Airport?"

"Is there somewhere that you can take a personal tour?" I asked curiously.

"There's rooms available. I could get hold of one and join the crew in town later."

"Let me think about it," I told her, squeezing my legs together at the thought of stripping her uniform off of her. I watched her butt as she moved away. She was gorgeous and the thought of an encounter with her was very alluring.

I spent the next half an hour wondering about what I would do. Should I be doing this? I mean, Daniela was paying for me to fly over to London to be with her, should I then have sex with some hostie half way there? It felt a bit like cheating. But then I considered that I hadn't heard from Daniela since the Australian open. What did I expect once Wimbledon was over? As if she'd pay for me to fly around the world with her as her girlfriend.

I pushed the button to call for attendance. Lucy came down the aisle, possibly a little quicker than she seemed to move at other times. I glance across to see if anyone was looking. There were a number of guys that followed her down the aisle with their eyes. After all, who wouldn't look at this hot chick.

"Yes Miss Hall?" she said a little breathily as she reached my seat. I indicated for her to lean a little closer.

"I'd be delighted to take up your offer of a tour, I whispered to her. My hand was between her thigh and the armrest. I rubbed it against her briefly, my nipples hardening, wishing I could part her blouse and see her cleavage.

"Wonderful," she said quietly. "Can I get you anything else?"

"I'd love a vodka and lemonade," I told her. For the last hour of the flight I was well attended to. Just before the seatbelt signs were turned on for landing, I made my way to the toilet. As I came out again, Lucy was standing by the bulkhead. I had to move past her. She faced and as I did so, thrust her breasts against me so that mine moved across hers. I was so ready to meet up with her! As she carried out the final check on the cabin before landing, she handed me a slip of paper. There were directions upon it, obviously being to where we were to meet up. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss as she moved away.

Off the plane, I asked for assistance to locate the place that had been identified on the piece of paper that Lucy had given me. Eventually I found it and was delighted to find Lucy waiting for me there. She held out a hand to me as I approached her and then took mine in hers, leading me inside.

I found us in a little room with a bed and an attached shower and toilet. I hadn't even had a chance to say hello when Lucy turned to me and enveloped me in an embrace, her mouth seeking out mine to kiss me. I returned the kiss with the same passion that she gave it, melting into her as her hands began to caress my back and buttocks.

"You have no idea how relieved I was when I let that slip and you took it this way," she said to me when she broke the kiss. Obviously she was referring to her comment on the plane. "I was sure that I'd just screwed my career just as it was getting going."

"Well, you're very lucky then," I laughed. "I'd been watching your butt up and down that aisle all day, not to mention the way that your blouse hugged your tits.

"And I have been watching you since you got on the plane Nikki, you are simply stunning.

"Ha, look who's talking," I said, stepping back to cast my eyes over her again.

"Would you like to freshen up?" she asked me, indicating the shower.

"Only if you're prepared to wash me," I smiled at her.

"Try and stop me," Lucy replied. She began to remove her uniform, undoing her pants and slipping them to the floor. I sat on the bed and watched. Lucy raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh don't worry, I'll join you, first I want to watch you undress though."

"I can live with that." She was wearing black panties that hugged her bum wonderfully and I complimented her on the shape and tone of both that and her legs. Then she turned to me as she undid the buttons on her blouse. My eyes were glued to the parting fabric as she revealed a bra that matched her panties. I wanted to reach out and hold her magnificent orbs as they were thrust towards me in the movement of her reaching behind herself to release the bra clasp.

I licked my lips as she let it fall away, revealing two delightfully shaped breasts with erect, dusty pink nipples with large aureole.

"Now they are perfect!" I said and Lucy blushed. Then she slid her panties down her thighs to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above apparently bald pussy lips. "I think I'm hungry," I said to Lucy, grinning.

"Your turn," she said to me. I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head revealing a pink cotton bra. Then I slid my track pants down my legs and was standing before her in the bra and a pair of white cotton panties. "Not exactly glamorous," I said, laughing, "But then I wasn't expecting this when I dressed."

"Oh that's fine Nikki, you look very cute, but I want to see what's under it all too!" I removed my bra to reveal my tiny breasts and then slid my panties down, standing before her naked.

"Wow, you are wonderful Nikki," Lucy said before taking me in another embrace, her naked breasts now crushed against my own. Then she led me to the shower, which she turned on and adjusted before stepping under the spray of the water. I followed her into the alcove, letting the warm water cascade over me, washing away the weariness of the travel.

Lucy's hands were quickly on my body, stroking and caressing me. She had soap in her hands and was soon kneading the tired muscles of my back. I leaned against the wall of the shower and she treated me to a delightful rub down. When her hands reached my buttocks, they paid extra attention, kneading and squeezing. One hand slid between my cheeks, down across my anus to where she rubbed against my bald pussy lips. I shifted my legs apart to give her greater access and groaned.

Lucy slid two fingers inside my wet pussy and wiggled them around before withdrawing them and telling me to turn around. I happily did so and she started the process of washing down my front, playing with my nipples and breasts and then slowly working lower and lower until she was rubbing soap into my mound and then my pussy lips.

Standing up, Lucy removed the shower head from its holder and knelt down before my pussy. She used the fingers of one hand to spread my lips (again I shifted my legs apart) and then directed the stream of the water directly at my clit. I squealed at the contact and squirmed as the water massaged and washed over me.

Lucy sat back upon her heels with her knees spread apart before her and put the shower nozzle on the floor beneath her pussy so that it aimed up and washed against herself. Then she brought her tongue into contact with my pussy. I melted into her mouth as she delicately licked along first one lip, then the other and then finally along my wet slit. She probed and pushed with her tongue, working it in and out of me before focussing upon my clit where she ran it around and around and back and forth.

I moaned passionately as I felt myself building towards an orgasm, my hands playing across my breasts and pulling at my nipples. I looked down to see Lucy looking up at me and I smiled at her as I shuddered with a particularly intense contact between her tongue and my clit. She just seemed to redouble her efforts and suddenly I was cumming. My legs shook and my knees quivered as my insides exploded with my orgasm.

Lucy gently licked at the results of my pleasure before standing up and replacing the shower nozzle in the holder.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, my hands seeking and finding her breasts. I squeezed them and played with them before bending my head to her nipple and taking it inside my mouth. I drew it deep inside and flicked the tip with my tongue, eliciting a pleasured moan from Lucy.

I shifted one hand to her pussy and slipped a finger inside, moving it back and forth as I played her nipple across my tongue.

"Let's get on the bed Nikki," Lucy said to me as I started to kiss my way further down her body.

"Fine by me," I answered eagerly. Lucy shut off the water and stepped out, picking up a towel and then handing me one as I followed her. We quickly towelled off, not too concerned about being completely dry and the Lucy grabbed me and threw me to the bed. I rolled off, laughing before she could jump upon me, then climbed on top of her instead. I pushed her back down on the bed and lay atop her, kissing her, feeling her nakedness against mine.

Then I started to make my way down her body again, my tongue and lips trailing kisses and licks and my teeth the occasional teasing bite as I did so. Finally I pushed her legs far apart and took some time to examine her pussy. Her lips were devoid of hair, with a nice neat patch of cropped brown hair above. Her lips were inflamed with her desire, puffy and pink and I ran a finger across them, spreading them slightly to see the pale pink wetness that lay between. Then I slid my tongue between them and up towards her clitoris which I sucked on very briefly.

Lucy moaned and I licked at her again, using my tongue to tease more of her pleasure fluid from her vagina. I pushed her legs upwards, towards her chest, lifting her butt from the bed. I ran my tongue from her clit, down her slit and then around her cute puckered little hole.

"What are you doing?" she asked me, tentative surprise in her voice.

"Relax, just enjoy it and go with it," I told her, flicking my tongue quickly back and forth in the entrance to her anus, then pushing slightly before licking all around it again. As I did so I used a thumb to begin to rub at her clit and Lucy moaned with pleasure. I continued to pleasure her, using my tongue on both her anus and between her pussy lips as my thumb rubbed expertly across her clit. Soon she began shaking and flinching, clearly approaching the point of her orgasm.

I kept going, not relenting until she squealed and came, her body shuddering with the pinnacle of her pleasure. As she came back to earth, I crawled up alongside her and kissed her, my face covered with the results of her pleasure. Lucy passionately kissed me back and thanked me for my efforts.

We spent a good quarter of an hour laying naked together, talking and getting to know each other whilst our hands gently explored each other's bodies.

"What's taking you to London Nikki?" she asked me.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,780 Followers