No. Fucking. Idea.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt myself shiver as a pair of hands gripped my waist from behind, and a pair of bikini clad tits pressed into my back. Just as I was about to guess either hands or tits, I felt a pair of lips kiss at the back of my neck. "Lips." I muttered, hoping my erection wasn't poking out too far in my shorts.

As the mouth moved from my neck, I felt a chilly tube take its place, causing me to gasp. "Beer!" I squeaked. "Cold."

I heard everyone laughing and then felt a string being dragged along my chest, hardening my nipples as it grazed them. "String." I commented.

"I don't think that counts." I heard Max say.

"No? Ok. Um."

I felt movement in the water and heard someone breathing near my ear. The string continued traversing my body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

I couldn't remember seeing anything like a string lying around, so it vexed me. Water dripped from it onto my shoulder, as if someone was wringing it out. Apparently the whole of it was more substantial than the string itself. More fabric made contact with my chest and abs, rubbing my skin lightly and then dropping. My cock must've been hard for all to see, I realized, as the fabric landed and stayed in place like it was on a coat hanger.

Naked nipples brushed against my back as my current tormentor grabbed my cock under the guise of picking up the fabric. That was my major clue. "Bikini top." I groaned, earning an amused chorus of applause.

"Ok last one. Good job Baby!" Rachel told me after the tormentor pulled away. Her voice was lustful, and sentences broken by a muffled popping noise.

I waited patiently, but felt nothing but the jostling of the water on my thighs. I heard the group snickering and what sounded like someone uncapping one of those tube bottles. I waited to feel something for a moment, listening intently for clues. I knew at least one of the couples had taken to making out instead of focusing on the game. I heard lips smacking, and the occasional grunt or moan.

Just before I got any sort of physical reference, I heard a grunting noise and the sound of a mostly empty bottle being squeezed. I felt spurts of the warm viscous liquid hitting me in the back, and heard more snickering from the game members. There was also a familiar sound that I couldn't place, almost like someone tapping at their leg repeatedly and quickly.

Reaching back, I ran my hand through whatever it was before bringing it to my face and sniffing it. The answer was obvious. "Sun screen!" I told them, earning a chorus of laughter.

I took off my blindfold, and sat down next to my blushing girlfriend. She had this look about her like she may have been overheating in the tub. Her chest and face were dotted with sweat beading up from her pores. She gave me a congratulations kiss with her unusually warm lips. "That was awesome Baby! You're a natural!"

"Thanks. It seemed like it took forever though, especially that last one."

Angelica chimed in, "ugh. I know. Max always takes forever."

"Unless he's got an ass to grab. Haha." Rocki added.

"Max the Handsy Man. Haha. Isn't that what you call yourself? Or is it handy man? I can't remember." Rachel chuckled.

"It would've been faster if my 'assistant' had a bit more experience. We'll have to work on that." Max threw in defensively.

The group laughed, so I chuckled along with them, even though I wasn't really following the conversation.

"Ok so I get to pick who's next then?" I asked.

"Next time." Max said bluntly. "I'm way too spent for another round right now."

It seemed like everyone felt the same way, based on the knowing looks and nods they gave each other.

"Oh, alright." I said, somewhat disappointed as the group started extricating themselves from the tub.

I waited up for Rachel to join me after she showered, having managed to sneak a quick rinse for myself before Wes and Rocki stole all the hot water. Rachel chose to use the one downstairs instead of waiting for the loiterers upstairs to finish fooling around. When she finally returned, my girlfriend was wearing a sexy smirk. "And just what do you think you were doing down there?" She asked me jokingly.

"What do you mean?" I replied, already forgetting to ask her what took so long.

"I mean," she began, sliding under the covers in her trademark pajamas, "why is it that MY boyfriend had a hard on, and felt two different pairs of tits and lips tonight?"

I chuckled nervously. "I was just playing the game. I didn't know what was going on, or who did what."

"Uh huh..." she told me, throwing the sheet over her head and maneuvering down to my waiting erection.

I gasped as she took me into her mouth. "Ah. And. Ya know, I thought it was probably you. Ya know. Both times."

She gagged herself on my cock, coughing slightly before continuing. "You think I would do that?"

I moaned, loving her stop-and-go method of getting me off and talking sultrily to me. "Uh, ah! Yes! Keep going!"

"You think YOUR girlfriend would kiss your neck and rub her tits on you in front of everyone?"

Her hands stroked me thoroughly as she played with my tip with her tongue.

"Would your slutty girlfriend also go topless and tease you with her bikini top for everyone to see?"

"Would she tease that BIG, COCK, and help Max squirt on you? With all, that, mmmm, lotion?"

I had been enjoying her teasing ways, focused more on her actions than her words, but something felt off by what she said. "Uh. I guess not. No."

She pulled the covers over her head grinning at me, still stroking my cock. "It's okay baby. It was all part of the game. The fun is not knowing, but I'd never do anything BAD. Not like that."

I nodded, so she sucked me back into her mouth and increasing her voracity. She got me right up on the edge and then paused to say, "besides, it looks like you enjoyed it."

She was right, I felt funny about how the night had gone, but in this moment everything felt right. I would keep the truth of it all a mystery, and revel in the fantasy. Right now, that was enough.

I came into her mouth as she hummed around my cock. Her hand, I noticed, had somehow wound up in her shorts. She came right along with me, pleasuring herself and my cock in tandem.

"Oh yes! Yes Baby! Yes!" Rachel moaned, holding my head roughly between her legs. "Eat that slutty pussy! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

I winced, and pulled back. "Baby I'm really getting tired here."

Her ankles crossed behind my back, pulling me in for more. "Don't stop! Fuck yes!"

Usually keen to get her off, I was starting to feel a bit used here. She had given me a handjob earlier, complaining that her jaw was sore, so I didn't have much room to balk, but I had been going down on her for a while now. She'd already had four orgasms to my one, and was working on her fifth.

"Cum for me Baby." I growled into her, pausing only slightly to get the words out.

"DON'T! STOP!" She yelped angrily, forcing my head back down.

I went about my task, half heartedly, but still trying to make her cum. "I bet Max could do it!" She purred. "I bet Max could make me cum again. Ah shit! And again!"

My heart hammered in my chest as she talked about him. It wasn't the first time he or Wes had somehow crept into our sex talk, and she liked the way it pissed me off.

I jammed my tongue forcefully against her clit, repeating the action harshly, over and over again as she rambled on. "Like that! Just like that!"

"That's how Max would do it!"

"Ah! Right there! Ah! Max!"

"Yes Baby! Max! Ah! I'm cumming Max!"

I struggled for breath as her orgasming legs trapped me between them. Gasping, when she finally loosened.

I actually felt a little dizzy afterwards, lying next to her and receiving a chaste kiss in thanks. I wanted to talk to her about it all, but I was exhausted and fell asleep before I found the words.

A few weeks went by, and finals loomed overhead. Struggling in some of my classes, I had stopped trying to study at our house. It seemed like every time I did Rachel would suddenly get the urge to talk, or watch a movie, or tease me repeatedly until I gave in. That coupled with the numerous distractions from our roommates really put me off my game. I loved the action I was getting, but hated that I was falling behind so far. After a couple days of it, I started spending more study time at the library instead. At least there the worst distractions were handled by a staff of shushing librarians.

Most days I was getting home around 10pm and canoodling with Rachel for an hour or two before going to bed. Things had cooled off significantly in the love making department, not that we ever had REAL sex, but Rachel seemed happy for the time we had together. She encouraged me to study, to do well and hopefully lay the groundwork for us to build our lives on. I'd receive flirty texts occasionally, telling me how proud she was of me, and saying things like, 'do me good Baby!' and, 'I'll be on my knees until you get home!' and, 'thinking about you while I'm getting off! You can have a taste when you get home!'

She really knew how to keep me motivated. Sometimes she'd send risqué photos of herself, posing flirtatiously and scantily clad, getting help from our roommates to hold the camera at times. Some of her best work came from the slutty gym photos she sent me from the basement. It added to the allure, seeing her drenched in sweat as she fondled her different body parts. Some of them even found their way onto her instagram page, though those were tamer.

Rachel and I were really coming together as a couple. Everything she did seemed to be designed with me in mind. I couldn't wait to get home to her one Friday night, packing up my textbooks and departing the library much earlier than I normally would have. I raced home to see her.

Our living room in the house was the go to spot for movies, and a common theme was showing each other and our roommates our favorites. It came as no surprise then, that I walked in on a movie about halfway through. I stumbled though, when I saw that it was just Wes and Rachel on the couch. They were sharing a blanket but separated leaning on either end of it. It looked like they had been cuddling before my arrival, but I ignored those intrusive thoughts knowing Rachel better. "Hey guys!" I greeted, setting my books on the dining room table. "What're we watching."

"Sshh!" Rachel hissed at me. "It's 'Wild Things'."

I didn't let her shushing me get me down, Rachel had qualms with anyone who didn't treat every movie like they were in a theater.

I sidled up next to her, nudging her away from the arm of the couch, pulling back the blanket and joining her under it. Her hand landed on my thigh as she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt something else on my thigh and looked at her accusingly, feeling her fingers damp with her arousal. My girlfriend must have been playing with herself right there next to our roommate.

I hazarded a glance over Rachel's shoulder and thought I saw Wes sniffing his fingers, but he quickly switched to chewing his nail, so I didn't think anything of it. Rachel met my accusing look by bringing her hand off my thigh to press her finger to her lips, shushing me again, but also licking her white juices off seductively. They were particularly viscous, but I lost my train of thought as the champagne scene came on and Rachel's hand encased my cock through my jeans.

Her eyes on the screen, and paying no attention to what she was doing to me, I fought back the urge to cum as the movie played on. Nearing the end, as another hot scene was on, Rachel whispered, "I loved making you cum under the covers," still watching the movie. She said it much too loudly, and her facts were a bit off, as I was near the edge but not quite there yet. Wes chuckled, confirming that she was too loud, right before Rachel gripped me tightly, forcing me over the edge to cum in my pants. I opened my eyes afterwards to catch the end of Rachel sharing a knowing look with Wes before grinning madly as she turned her attention back to the screen. I'd never known Rachel to be so bold about our trysts before, and to do it so blatantly in front of our roommate, but I was grinning to myself after she was done.

The movie ended not long after, and Rachel and I quickly made our way upstairs. She was giddy with anticipation, and quickly divested herself of her clothes. Wes had followed us up the stairs, and I worried that he had seen her topless before I got the door shut. Rachel didn't give me long to think about it though, as she dropped to her knees and stripped off my soiled jeans. I was sucked limply into her mouth without a second's hesitation.

Leaning against the doorway, I relaxed myself as my girlfriend quickly brought me back to life. Once I got hard again, she pulled away and retreated under the covers on our shared bed. "Come on Baby! Show me how good your tongue is!"

I joined her immediately, tossing my shirt aside and climbing under the sheets between her legs. She was still wet from earlier, and I fed myself on her juices like a starving man. "Oh! Fuck!" She cried.

My cock ached, pressing into the mattress as I went down on her. I fought off the urge to mention how slimy her pussy was, thinking it ungentlemanly, but her voice rang out referencing it anyway. "God yes! Ooh Baby I'm so wet right now! Fuck! Keep licking me!"

Rachel was thoroughly demanding in her performance tonight. "Stick your tongue up in me! Yes! Oh Baby! Taste how sticky I am! Feel it pouring out of me!" I ate her out voraciously, enjoying the way her hands grabbed at my hair. "Yes! Oh! You love your slutty girlfriend! Tell me you love it! Tell me you love how that cum tastes!"

"I love it!" I growled into her pussy.

She tugged on my hair, pulling me away from her pussy, up her body and kissing my mouth. My boxer clad cock pressed against her pussy, dampening the material. We had never practiced this sort of grinding foreplay with so little clothing before, so the novelty of it coupled with her need, caused an intense amount of friction between us. "Ah!? Rach! That's too much!" I warned her, feeling my need rising as her motions slowly edged my cock from my boxers.

She groaned wantonly as my cock slipped out and rubbed her wet slit. "Aaah! Yes Baby! I can feel you! Can you feel it? Can you feel my slutty pussy?" My voice hitched in my throat as Rachel sucked my earlobe. "I want you inside me Baby! I want it SOO bad!"

What some may have seen as a blatant invitation, felt to me like icy cold water being dumped over my head. I knew Rachel. I knew she wanted to wait until we were married. I knew she couldn't mean what she was implying. I pulled away sharply, separating myself from her even as her hands tried to pull me close again. "Rach I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She yelled at me and sitting up.

I gave her a sympathetic look, knowing it was just her pent up state. "Rach-"

"Your girlfriend is literally throwing herself at you and you just back off?"

"I just-"

Rachel jumped to her knees and started fingering herself lewdly in front of me. "You don't want this?" She purred. "You don't want to use my pussy? Use it to get off and fuck my slutty brains out?"

"Rach this isn't-"

Her fingers buried themselves deep inside of her pussy. Her monologue paused as she grinned evilly at me. "I know some other guys who wouldn't have any problem fucking me." I winced at her barbs. "I bet Wes and Max would use me as their little fuck toy! I'd fucking love it too! I'd suck them both off and then have them fighting over who got to cum in my pussy!"

I tried to back away, to let her calm down and try to figure this out, but she had other plans. Rachel pounced on me, straddling my hips and pinning me below her as she rubbed her pussy on my still hard cock. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck them instead?"

"N-No!" I replied desperately. I didn't want that at all.

"You want me to ride them? Let them feel me up and take turns using my slutty holes?"

She positioned her pussy right over my cock, daring me to resist. "Rachel! Wait! This isn't you!"

My girlfriend leaned over me, sticking her tongue down my throat suffocatingly. Her hands pulled at my hair as her nails scratched my scalp roughly. She pulled back just as abruptly, grabbing my cock and staring me in the eye. "Oh Baby!" She chuckled. "You have no idea."

Rachel punctuated her announcement with a grind of her hips, sucking my cock deep inside of her pussy for the first time ever. I figured she would be in pain, but the manic look in her eye painted a different picture. Her hips rolled and swiveled, rougher than should have been possible.

"Oh yes Baby! I needed this. I needed a cock in me! Any cock! Cock! Cumming!"

I groaned wildly, as my virgin cock spewed everything I had into my gorgeous girlfriend, much too soon for my liking, and utterly without my permission. Rachel bucked her hips, stroking my cum from me. This wasn't how our first time was supposed to be. This wasn't what I wanted for my perfect girlfriend, the love of my life.

She laughed wildly, and continued to ride me as I gasped at the intense post orgasm sensitivity. How could she be so good at this? How was it not painful for her? What had happened to my sweet, loving girlfriend, that turned her into this wanton mad-woman? She cackled wildly as if to answer my questions, before adding a post coital taunt that made me think she was a mind reader. "You have No. Fucking. Idea."