No Regrets for Nicolette

Story Info
Mature BBW is invited to a night of interracial group sex
6.7k words
4.43
17.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

Nicolette was running late, showering in a hurry and getting dressed. She was sure Lauri would be on time. Lauri always was. Even so, Nicolette wanted to take her time and look good. After all, it wasn't every day she turned forty.

Forty. Reflecting on it could be depressing. But why should it be, she wondered as she toweled off. It happened to everyone fortunate to live long enough and, besides, it wasn't what it used to be. People in their forties were still sex symbols and played superheroes at the movies and won Super Bowls. What's more, she reminded herself, those two younger guys at the gym this morning were checking her out.

And why shouldn't they, she decided, admiring her figure in the full-length mirror in her bathroom. She was as pretty as she ever was, with her clear complexion and bright blue eyes. She turned, studying her full-figured form. She was curvier than she'd been at thirty, but she'd always been a big girl with the jiggle in all the right spots. She was the same as she'd always been and it was fine. So what if her butt was wider and her belly a little heavier and now she had to wear glasses?

What wasn't fine was Dave leaving her after twelve years of marriage and having the nerve to complain about her size. She wasn't skinny when they met, not by a long shot, and it wasn't like he'd taken care of himself in the last few years anyway. At least his wish for a quick divorce resulted in a generous settlement for herself. She could have demanded more, but she was gracious. He offered the house, plenty of child support, and one of his rental properties and she accepted. It was more than enough for her to live comfortably.

Nicolette chose a pair of grey slacks which showed off her wide hips and big ass nicely along with a blue blouse and white sweater buttoned at the top which complimented her big tits and plump arms. Necklace and earrings were added and she gave herself a final lookover. She scrutinized her face, adding a few final touches to her makeup. Her hair looked good, shoulder length and cut in a conservative style. She looked like the poster girl of an all-American plump soccer mom.

She sighed, Why did she always fuss when meeting Lauri? She looked herself over again, sticking out her chest. Not every guy liked a shapely woman of her proportions, but a larger percentage of them did than were willing to admit to it. And the ones who did like her type couldn't resist her.

She pronounced herself ready and ran out the door. She parked downtown in a parking garage around the corner from the restaurant and hurried over. She didn't notice the three different guys admiring her along the way.

Lauri was there already, as Nicolette knew she would be, sitting outside at one of the tables with a glass of white wine in front of her. She was wearing a light purple v-neck sweater and white pants and looked amazing.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Nicolette said.

"It's fine," Lauri said, standing. "Happy birthday, sweetie."

They hugged, their breasts brushing against each other, and sat. Lauri was also divorced and had turned forty the year before. They weren't the closest friends, having worked together a few years earlier, but Lauri insisted she be allowed to take Nicolette out for lunch on her birthday.

Nicolette admired Lauri in a lot of ways and had been happy to accept the offer. Lauri was a fellow big beautiful woman, with long hair dyed a bright magenta and a buxom figure which included a wide ass and large breasts. Not as large as Amanda's huge tits, to be sure, but big and full. She also had a striking face, with dark blue eyes which were almost purple, nice cheekbones, and an expressive mouth.

Nicolette had fooled around with a couple of other big girls in college. Were she to try that again, Lauri would be the one. Lauri radiated a sexual confidence and raw magnetism which could be powerful.

Small talk ensued and they ordered their food and drinks.

"It's your birthday, you're having wine," Lauri said, looking over the wine list and pointing out her choice to the waitress. "We'll go with a bottle of the sauvignon blanc, please."

The wine arrived and they toasted Nicolette's birthday.

"So." Nicolette took a sip of wine. "Any adventures of late?"

"Plenty."

"I'm all ears."

Lauri told Nicolette about a guy ten years younger she had sex with the week before while on a business trip. She talked about a fit man in his early fifties she fucked a few nights earlier. She mentioned her friend Julia she occasionally had sex with. Nicolette was interested, and more than a little turned on by Lauri's escapades.

"How about you?" Lauri asked. "Any recent adventures yourself?"

"Afraid not."

"Sweetie, you've been divorced for six months and you've only gotten laid once in all that time, if I recall?"

Nicolette nodded.

"And that was, what, four or five months ago? With tits like yours and that big hot body and your pretty face, you should be getting as much cock as ten girls can handle and plenty of pussy to boot."

"It's not for lack of horniness." Nicolette shrugged, sipping her wine. "I don't have the time. Between work and shuttling the kids off to everything and taking care of the house. When do I have the time? These days my best boyfriend is my vibrator. He's always available and is a very giving lover."

"Well, of course, but sometimes you need the real thing. Don't tell me you don't want it."

Nicolette smiled. The year before the divorce was finalized, they had a little too much wine and Nicolette shared some of her fantasies with Lauri. A lot of it involved multiple men at once, so Lauri knew Nicolette was no shrinking violet.

Nicolette noticed a waiter at a nearby table. He was a tall, thin black man in his mid-twenties. She could see his nice muscle tone even under his white buttoned-down shirt.

"I could do with some of that," she said.

"I'm right with you there, sweetie. And, you know, it's funny you should mention that particular fantasy."

"Oh, you mean getting with a black guy? You know that's something I always regretted not trying."

"Let me get right to the point. Can you get a sitter for Friday night?"

"I don't know. What'd you have in mind?"

"Let me phrase it differently: Get a sitter for Friday night."

"Why?"

Their food arrived and Lauri waited for her to leave before answering Nicolette.

"I'm meeting a few gentlemen who are only in town for a few days. I told them I would, uh, try and bring a friend." Lauri leaned forward. "They're black, businessmen around our age. Okay, maybe four or five years younger. Cool guys, and hot. You'll love them."

"What do you mean a 'few' guys?"

"Three."

"Three? How are the two of us going to have a double-date with three guys?"

"Use your imagination. And this isn't a date, per se. More of a casual get together, if you catch my drift. Call it, uh, dinner and a hook-up."

"Dinner and a hook-up?"

"Look, these are great guys. I fucked one of them last year when I was in Las Vegas. And they are, let's call them fans of women of our plentiful dimensions. Fat admirers, if you will. They're staying at that new hotel a few blocks away, the Bellamente. They want to take us for dinner and then we'll join them for drinks in their suite afterwards. Come on, it'll be a blast. A night you'll never forget."

"I'm still not sure how the whole thing is supposed to work."

"Again, use your imagination."

Nicolette sighed, examining her plate of mushroom risotto and sampling a forkful.

"This is excellent," she said.

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm sorry, but it's a lot to spring upon me out of the blue."

"I would never want to put pressure on you. I would never make the invite if you hadn't shared certain fantasies of yours with me, you know."

"I know."

"Promise me you'll think about it. No commitments. Even if you go along with me, you aren't committed to anything. No pressure whatsoever. Think about it?"

"I will."

"Okay, now let's enjoy our lunch. Oh, look, there's your hot waiter again. Damn, what I would do to him."

****

Nicolette closed the bedroom door behind her. Her kids were finally asleep and she started to change into her pajamas. Stripping in the dark of the bathroom, she reflected on Lauri's invitation again. It sounded crazy.

Or maybe it wasn't. It was true merely agreeing to dinner committed her to nothing. It was merely a social thing, and didn't need to be anything more unless she wanted it to be. Perhaps nothing would come of it, or perhaps she'd meet some interesting gentlemen. Or, it could wind up being the unbridled sex party Lauri alluded to.

Yes, there was always the possibility. Nicolette paused, considering the scenario. She'd never been with a black man, but she'd pondered the idea. She'd given it a lot of thought the last few years, too. She recalled the waiter from the afternoon, picturing him taking off his shirt and feeling his muscles. It sent a tingle down her body. She knew what to do about it.

Nicolette opened her dresser drawer and found the vibrator. She brought it to her bed, tossing aside the comforter and wiggling out of her pajama bottoms and taking off her top. She lay on the bed naked, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. They were huge and soft and smooth and she knew they drove men crazy, especially as part of her overall curvy body. She imagined the waiter lusting over her..

She switched the vibrator on and put it against her clit. The sensations rose instantly and she moaned. She closed her eyes and let her imagination run wild. There was the waiter, still shirtless, kissing her hard and squeezing her tits. She returned his passion, their tongues twirling as he undid his pants.

She brought the vibrator to her mouth and slowly inserted it. In her mind, she was sucking his big dick. She imagined its length and its hardness and what it tasted like. She took the now wet vibrator back to her pussy and slid it inside her. She pumped it back and forth, moaning gently.

"That's it," she murmured. "Fuck me, baby."

The waiter was fucking her hard as she lay on her back. Her tits and her belly were bouncing and his big dick was moving in and out with ever-increasing speed and power. She kept working the vibrator, gasping in delight.

Her fantasy expanded, as it often did mid-masturbation. Now there was a second man. She was blowing him as the waiter kept nailing her. The second man was a very similar type to the first, essentially his twin, but wider across the chest and thicker in his arms.

"That's it," she moaned. "Fuck me."

The men switched places, the waiter cumming in her mouth as the new guy hammered away at her pussy. She was stifling loud squeals as she felt her orgasm rising and worked the vibrator even faster. Finally, she came and it was an explosion of quivering pleasure throughout her body that went on for a long time until it finally subsided.

Nicolette withdrew the vibrator, shutting it off. She lay there, breathing heavily in the dark. She'd always had an active fantasy life, even as her actual sex life was less than exceptional. Perhaps it was time that changed.

Lauri's invitation came to mind again. Nicolette reached onto the end table and grabbed her phone. She began texting Lauri, stopped, and finally did so:

"I think I will accept your invitation for Friday night."

Nicolette stared at the text before she hit send.

"Not a commitment to anything," she said. "Just dinner. If I want to do more, I can."

She rose and put back on her pajamas. She was in the bathroom washing off the vibrator when her phone chimed. It was Lauri:

"Great! Will let the guys know. They will be so happy."

"Here we go."

****

Nicolette started getting ready with hours to spare. She carefully did her hair and makeup and selected her favorite bra and panties combination. She surveyed herself in the mirror, turning in every direction, hoping to show off the bright red underwear if all worked out.

She spent a half hour picking out her outfit, trying several on in succession. She tried her bright blue dress but finally went with the sleeveless white dress with the red floral pattern which showcased both her big tits and her wide ass. If these guys were the BBW fans Lauri said they were, they'd appreciate it. She added a matching pink sweater she buttoned on the top along with earrings and a brighter lipstick than usual. She stepped back and studied herself. She looked good, sexy but in a suburban mom way true to herself.

A kiss for each kid and a few last minute instructions to the sitter and Nicolette was ready. And on schedule, for once.

"When do you think you'll be back?" the sitter asked.

"I hope by midnight," Nicolette said. "I'll let you know if it is going to be later."

Nicolette glanced at her phone.

"My Uber's here."

"You two be good!" she called in the direction of the living room where her kids were.

"We will," they answered.

The ride to the hotel was only twenty minutes and it let Nicolette out in front of the hotel. The Bellamente was gorgeous, a sparkling new edifice of steel and glass. Inside the lobby everything was polished granite centered around a modern fountain. She spotted Lauri across the lobby sitting on one of the couches wearing a blue v-neck blouse and a black skirt.

"I'm not late," Nicolette said.

"Not at all." Lauri stood. "You look great, sweetie."

"Thanks. You look pretty good yourself."

They started towards the elevator.

"How are you feeling? Are you still good with this?"

"I think so. I'm anxious to meet the guys. See if I like them."

"Oh, you will. They texted me not two minutes ago that they're at the restaurant. Relax, enjoy the meal. See where things go."

Saitama was on the top floor of the hotel, a high end sushi spot with a martini bar. The decor was chic yet understated and the views of the city were unparalleled.

"Ah, there they are," Lauri said, waving to a table by the window.

They made their way to the table, the three men standing at their arrival. A tall black man with handsome features and a shaved head was nearest. He wore a blue suit with a white shirt underneath.

"Good evening," he said. "Lauri, my darling!"

He hugged Lauri tightly and turned towards Nicolette.

"And you must be Nicolette," he said warmly. "I'm Frederick. It is lovely to meet you."

He shook her hand, meeting her eyes.

"And this," he said. "Is Devon"

Devon was another handsome black man and looked in his mid-thirties. His head was shaved but he had a close, well trimmed beard and moustache. He wore a light blue dress shirt, gray slacks, and had on glasses Nicolette thought made him look even more adorable. He smiled and shook her hand.

"Good evening, Nicolette."

"And this scoundrel is named Caleb," Frederick said, indicating the third man. Caleb was broader in the shoulders than the other two. He wore a dark suit with a bright blue tie.

"It's nice to meet you," Caleb said.

They took their seats, Nicolette commenting on the view.

"It's magnificent," she said.

Wine were ordered and they fell into easy conversation. Nicolette learned Frederick and Devon had known each other since college and were finance men. They'd only met Caleb a few years ago. He was an engineer by training.

The three were in town representing a group of investors who were buying abandoned shopping malls and redeveloping them. They were currently considering changing a nearby shuttered mall into a massive indoor amusement park.

"That would be huge," Nicolette said. "The winters can be tough here. People would flock to something like that, especially with kids."

"We hope so," Devon said.

"You could never make a profit building a giant enclosed amusement park," Frederick said. "There's a demand, especially in a cold climate, but It costs too much to build."

"But if the right structure is already there and you can get it cheap," Nicolette said. "That changes everything. Especially if it has been sitting vacant and the old owners are still paying taxes on it and eager to sell. Plus, a mall is likely to be close to highways and maybe transit and you already have the parking infrastructure, bathrooms, and nodded."

Devon raised his eyebrows and nodded as the men exchanged knowing glances.

"I think you understand exactly what we're trying to do," he said. "Maybe you should have been in the pitch meeting with us."

The men had taken the liberty of ordering a special tasting menu for everyone. Eight courses followed over the next hour, each more delicious than the previous. There were courses devoted to salad, tofu, tempura, and sashimi. Nicolette's favorite was the grilled Hokkaido wagyu beef, tender enough it fell apart in her mouth, the complex seasonings lingering on her lips and tongue.

The whole time there was lively conversation, plenty of talk about the food but also a lot of flirty banter. More was revealed about the guys over the meal. Frederick lived in Japan as a child, both his parents stationed there as army officers and he still spoke fluent Japanese. Devon was invited to an NFL training camp after college but didn't make the final cut. Caleb the engineer did stand-up in his spare time.

Nicolette sipped her wine slowly, not wanting to get drunk. Wherever the evening was going, she wanted a clear head. By the time the final courses came, an excellent miso soup and a soy milk cheesecake for dessert, she'd barely finished one modest glass.

"I think I'll visit the ladies room," Lauri announced, glancing at Nicolette. "If you'll excuse me, gentlemen."

"I'll join you," Nicolette said.

"Well?" Lauri asked as they entered the restroom. "What'd I tell you? Pretty cool guys, huh?"

"I know! I can't decide which of them is the hottest."

They used the toilets, then touched-up their makeup in the mirror. They waited for another woman to leave before speaking again.

"So, what do you think?" Lauri asked. "Yes or no? You were pretty flirty out there. You gonna go for it?"

"You know, I think I will. I can't believe it but, it's like, why the hell not? For once in my life, why the hell not!"

"You can back out any time."

"I know. But I won't. I want this."

Lauri put her hand on her shoulder.

"Sweetie, you're gonna love it."

****

The suite was spacious, a modern tableaux of right angles and glass. Everything was black or some shade of gray. The main room was centered around a pair of long gray couches and highlighted by the sweeping floor to ceiling window along one wall.

"Well, ladies," Caleb said. "Why don't you have a seat? Can I get you something to drink?" He gestured to the bar behind him. "We have a full bar."

"I'll take a gin martini," Nicolette said. "On the dry side, if you please."

"Make that two," Lauri added.

Nicolette sat, Devon next to her. He casually put his arm across the back of the couch behind her. Lauri sat on the other couch with Frederick.

Caleb made the drinks, the martinis for the ladies first and Scotch for the three men. He sat on the other side of Nicolette. She sipped her drink, excited and nervous. She enjoyed the warm bite of the alcohol, eager to take the edge off. Since she decided to dive in, she figured she could have another drink to help lower her inhibitions. She wasn't a heavy drinker and it didn't take much.

She couldn't believe her situation, sitting between these good looking men in this luxury suite. And she could tell by the looks on their faces and subtle body language that they wanted her. It was intoxicating, even more than the martini.

Frederick had an arm around Lauri already and her hand was on his thigh.

"We're glad you ladies were able to join us this evening," Devon said.

"We're glad to be here," Nicolette said. "You are fascinating gentlemen."

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers
12