Noelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh," he cried out as his cock jerked and shot into her, filling her as they both moaned and ground their sexes together.

Erin opened her eyes as she lay back against Bo. In the mirror, she saw Noelle's hand inside her panties, rubbing frantically. Her mouth was open and she was panting, her chest heaving. Her other hand suddenly went to her mouth and she stumbled backward into her room. Bo caught the movement out of the corner of his eye.

"What was that?" he mumbled.

Erin heard what she knew must be Noelle's muffled orgasmic cries as she screamed her release into her pillow.

"I think you just made two girls cum baby" she said with a grin.

"Huh?" he asked.

"She was watching us," Erin whispered, "and apparently, we got her all hot and bothered."

Bo didn't say anything. Part of him kind of wished Noelle hadn't seen them together, but another part found it erotic that she had watched them.

Erin was looking at him with a knowing smile on her face.

"I know you want her, "she whispered.

Bo just smiled.

They had gotten up and Bo had dressed and gone home. When Noelle had come out of her room after he left, neither she nor Erin brought up the earlier activities and they went about their day as if it hadn't happened.

Classes started as did the seasons for their respective sports. Bo and Noelle saw each other frequently due to their teams playing concurrently and often travelling together. On the second road trip of the season, they'd sat together on the bus and talked a lot. When they had arrived home after the game, it was late and Bo offered to drive her home. She hesitated for a moment and then agreed.

They drove back to her apartment in silence. When he pulled up to the door and parked, she smiled and looked at him, "Thanks," she said, reaching over and squeezing his hand.

He squeezed back and winked, "You're welcome" he said returning her smile and holding on to her hand.

She looked down at their hands for a moment and he blushed, "Sorry, "he said and released her hand.

"No," she said shyly, taking his hand back in hers, "It's okay, I just," Her words trailed off and she leaned over and kissed him softly.

He put a hand on her cheek and kissed her back. They held it for just a second and then she broke it, squeezing his hand one more time. "Good night," she said softly as she got out.

"Good night," he said with a smile as he watched her walk to the door.

He had gone to bed thinking about her and awakened to the wet dream of her giving him head and sucking him off. He wanted her badly.

The next week had been a blur, with practices, classes and two more games, the last of which was a road game. Bo's game had been physical. He had been cleated early in the game, and then had slipped and twisted the ankle of the same foot. He had made it through the match, but by the time it was done, he was hurting and limping. The trainer had applied an ice pack to his ankle and cold spray to the top of his foot. On the bus ride home, he had leaned against the window and put his leg across Noelle's lap to keep it elevated. He had finally dozed off about an hour from home. They finally arrived home at 2am. Bo winced when he stood up. The ankle had tightened up on the long ride. He hobbled off the bus and retrieved his bag while Noelle got hers. She watched him with concern and then put her hand out.

"Let me drive," Noelle said matter of factly.

Bo didn't argue, giving her the keys and limping around to get in the passenger side.

She pulled out of the parking lot and he realized she was heading to her apartment.

"Hey, that was the turn to my place," he said.

"I know," she replied. There was silence for a minute and then she continued, "Erin went home this weekend. There wasn't a football game, so, she took off. You're kind of gimpy. Why don't you just stay at our place tonight. You can sleep in Erin's room. She won't mind."

Bo swallowed hard, then nodded, "Okay, if you don't mind."

"I don't," she said softly.

They went in dropped their bags and went to bed.

Bo awoke to the smell of bacon frying. He rolled over and sat up, stretching his aching muscles. His ankle felt better, but when he rose and put his weight on it, it still hurt. He threw on a t-shirt and limped gingerly into the living area.

"Good morning," Noelle said with a smile as she plated up bacon and eggs, "I was about to come see if you were ready for breakfast."

Bo didn't say anything, he just stared. Noelle was wearing a three-quarter sleeve ribbed t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. The shirt was form fitting which made it apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. It had five buttons at the top, three of which were unbuttoned. The shorts weren't form fitting, but they were short. Her hair was down and wet and she looked freshly showered.

"Something wrong?" she asked with a grin.

"No," Bo said thickly, "no, I just, um I just."

Noelle giggled and kissed him softly. "I think you need coffee," she said playfully.

"Yes!" he said enthusiastically and they both laughed. They ate and talked quietly, easily. Bo helped her clean up the dishes when they were done.

"Thanks for helping with the dishes" she said, patting his arm, "I'd give you a hug, but you could use a shower."

He blushed and chuckled, knowing she was right. For road games, the bus left thirty minutes after the final whistle. There usually wasn't time for a shower, just a quick sponge off, which he'd done. Now, though, he needed to bathe.

Noelle said, "I'll get you a towel" and she led him to the bathroom. When she bent over to get him a towel, he licked his lips and imagined her naked. She stood and was holding the towel out to him.

"Here," she said for the second time.

"Sorry," he said blushing, "I guess I need another cup of coffee."

"You need something,' she said with a coy grin, "now get clean!"

The bathroom was small and as she moved past him to get out, her breasts brushed against his chest. She gave him a look as she went back down the hall.

Bo shook his head and smiled as he turned on the water. He wanted her badly. The warm water loosened up some of his aching muscles and he felt better as he turned off the water. He toweled off and then realized that he had no clean clothes. He wrapped the towel around himself and padded to Erin's room, hoping that he had a spare pair of shorts in his bag. He bent over the bed, searching his bag.

"Problem?" Noelle asked softly.

"I don't have any clean clothes," he said ruefully.

"I put your stuff in the wash with mine," she said smiling, "It'll be done in a bit."

He turned to thank her and winced as he twisted his hurt ankle.

"You okay?" she asked, putting a hand on his forearm.

"Yeah," he replied, "it's just sore."

"Let me massage it," she said softly," C'mon, it'll help."

Bo nodded and followed her into her bedroom.

"Lie down," she commanded.

Bo complied, trying to arrange the towel so that it covered his midsection.

"Where is it?" she asked as she leaned over him.

He pointed to the place that was sore, but his eyes were drawn to her cleavage and the fact that her nipples were rising below the fabric of her shirt.

She began to rub his ankle and he closed his eyes. It hurt a little, but it felt good. "Tell me if I hurt you," she said softly.

He nodded as she continued to minister to his ankle.

Slowly, she began to work up his calf. His mind had drifted a moment, but it was jolted back to the moment by her fingers rubbing oil into his left thigh and the feel of her barely covered tits brushing his chest.

Bo's heart rate quickened and he felt his cock begin to stiffen beneath the towel. He tried to control his breathing, but it was getting quicker. Noelle's fingers roamed a little higher up his thigh, stroking gently and then returned to his other leg. Starting again at his ankle and working higher. Her fingers slid the towel up as she worked higher up his thigh. His cock rolled over and began to swell. He felt a hand on his cheek and opened his eyes. Noelle's face was inches from his, her eyes filled with desire. Bo reached up and took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss passionately as her fingertips moved over his chest, then lower, pulling the towel up until his stiffening cock appeared. She grasped it lightly, tugging on it and jacking it gently. Bo moaned softly.

Noelle sat back and hissed, "Untie it" pointing to the towel.

Bo needed no urging and he complied, letting his cock swing to the center. As he did, Noelle ripped open the two remaining buttons on her shirt and pulled her arms out of the sleeves, pushing her shirt down around her waist and revealing her big soft breasts.

Bo reached up and began to fondle them. They felt good in his hands, heavy and soft, the nipples becoming taut as his fingertips circled them. Noelle groaned softly and adjusted herself so that her breasts hung just above his face. Bo took her left nipple in his lips, teasing it with his tongue as his left hand kneaded her left breast. Noelle's right hand found his shaft and began to jack it slowly, sensually. Bo groaned as his mouth moved to her right nipple, suckling it and grazing it with his teeth. Noelle moaned and sat back, then quickly lay back and stripped off her shorts.

Bo sat up and pulled her onto his lap. Their bodies entwined and they kissed hotly. Bo's cock was pressed up against Noelle's labia and they began to move together. He could feel the moist heat emanating from her pussy. She groaned at the sweet sensation. Her hand reached back and found the bottle of massage oil she'd been using on his ankle. She looked at him seductively as she raised the bottle above them and squeezed. The fragrant oil ran over his chest and her tits, making them slick and shiny. She poured some into her hand and reached for his cock, making a circle with her fingers that he thrust up into. With each thrust, his cock grew shinier as the oil on her hand covered it. She locked eyes with him as she took her hand away and stroked her pussy with it.

Bo's erection was huge now and he pulled her back against him. They kissed deeply again, writhing their now slippery bodies against each other.

Noelle lay back on the bed, her legs still astraddle him and whispered," Whatever you want. Do it"

Bo stared for a second and then straddled her, positioning his cock between her tits. She smiled, reading his thoughts, and pushed them together. "Fuck them, Bo," she cooed, "Fuck my big titties."

He needed no urging and began to thrust, trying to go slow. It felt so good and looked so erotic. He couldn't keep the slow tempo. His cock was throbbing and the friction of her oily tits around his thrusting cock was driving him mad with desire. Faster, he went, in and out, in and out. His body on fire with lust. He knew he was close, and with great effort, he pulled back.

"What?" Noelle said.

Bo just shook his head and scooted back down between her legs.

"Oh my god," Noelle hissed as his tongue began to play with her labia.

Bo's fingers slid easily inside Noelle's pussy and he began to stroke her, searching for her most sensitive spots as his tongue began to tease her clit.

"Oh" she moaned, "oh baby!" Her hands moved to her big tits and began to knead them as her body shivered with pleasure.

Bo increased the depth and tempo of his fingers and increased the pressure on her clit with his tongue. Noelle began to buck up against his hands. Her head moving side to side as she tugged on her nipples and panted. "Yes," she moaned, "yes, yes. Oh, my god. Yes!"

Bo felt her passion rising to a fever pitch. He found the feel and sound of her arousal incredibly erotic.

She was panting now, thrusting her pussy into his hand and face. Again, he broke their connection and she moaned with disappointment. "No," she moaned, "Don't stop!"

Bo sat up with his back against the headboard and pulled her up. As she sat up, he reached down and grabbed her hips, pulling her to him. She sensed what he wanted and straddled him, reaching down to find his erection and guide herself down onto it.

They both moaned with pleasure as Noelle slid onto his cock. She immediately began to thrust herself up and down, Bo meeting her motion with his own thrusts. He thrust into her fast and deep as she impaled herself on him passionately. Her breasts were rubbing against his chest as they kissed and fucked feverishly.

With all that had gone before, it didn't take long for them to reach their climax. Noelle came first. She was panting and moaning his name, her pussy clamping down on his cock. Suddenly, she took in a deep breath, stiffened, and then screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh," she cried, "Yes! Yes! More! More! Don't stop!" she moaned as she slammed herself up and down on his cock.

Bo's penis felt unbelievably hard and tingled with each thrust. He felt the cum rising and the pressure in his balls becoming unbearable. He slammed his cock into her as fast as he could, his mind spinning, as he lost control. His cock jerked and shot deep into Noelle, once, twice, again, and again.

"Oh," Bo moaned," Oh, Noelle! Oh, fuck yes! Yes, yes!"

Their bodies stayed molded together for several more minutes as they slowly came down from their high. Noelle took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. Bo returned the kiss as his hands moved appreciatively over her beautiful body.

They dozed for a bit and then Noelle retrieved Bo's shorts and a t-shirt from the laundry.

They spent the afternoon watching a movie. When the movie was done, Noelle opened a bottle of wine and they prepared dinner.

The conversation flowed easily as they finished dinner and cleaned up.

"Do you want to play a game?" Noelle asked as they cuddled on the couch.

"I guess," Bo responded, "what do you want to play?"

"It's one of Erin's," she replied, "I think you'll like it. I'm going to change. I'll call you in a second."

Bo was curious. After several minutes, Noelle called to him and he headed down the hall.

The room was lit with candles and Noelle was wearing only a camisole and pair of athletic shorts.

Bo grinned as he looked at her and she gave him a wink.

"The game is simple, "she said, "there's two dice and a one-minute timer. We'll start with the foreplay dice. You roll the dice and a get a body part and then play with that part until the timer goes off. We'll play four rounds of that, then move to the second one. It contains, um, positions. We do the position pictured for one minute."

"Who wins?" Bo asked playfully.

"Both of us," Noelle replied seductively.

She rolled first and rolled lips. She set the timer and embraced Bo, kissing him deeply. Their lips and tongues entwined erotically as Noelle pressed herself against him.

The timer went off and Bo rolled breasts. He grinned and pushed the straps of the camisole off Noelle's shoulders. He pulled it over her head and sat on the edge of the bed. She sat on his lap and he began to fondle and knead her heavy breasts and tease her nipples with his fingers. After a moment his mouth covered her right nipple, sucking and teasing until the timer dinged.

Noelle rolled again and got pussy. Bo groaned and she grinned as she pushed her shorts to the floor and lay back on the bed. Her eyes locked on his as she began to stroke her pussy slowly. "Take off your shorts, "she breathed. Bo complied as he watched her fingers slide inside of her pussy. She groaned and his cock rolled to the side as it thickened. Noelle sighed with pleasure and continued to pleasure herself until the timer dinged.

Bo rolled next and he got penis. Noelle grinned and set the timer as he lay back on the bed beside her. He stuck the fingers of his right hand in his mouth to wet them and then used them to slowly stroke the head of his cock in a circular motion. He sighed softly. Noelle stared as Bo's cock slowly thickened and lengthened as he played with the head. Her hand moved to her pussy and she began to rub herself again.

"Mmm, "she sighed as the timer dinged.

"I think it's time to move to the second dice," she said thickly. She rolled the die and got fellatio. She grinned seductively and straddled him, setting the timer.

Noelle lay her head on his stomach and began to lick up his shaft as she played with his balls. She raised up and rimmed the head with her tongue. Bo moaned softly. Then, she took the head in her mouth and began to suck gently, slowly bobbing her head down, then back up; a little lower, then back up. As she did so, she was slowly and firmly tugging on the lower part of his shaft. Bo was seeing stars. It felt so good, his cock felt so thick and full and her mouth felt so good on his throbbing, swollen head. He groaned as the timer dinged and she released his now rigid cock.

He rolled the dice and got cowgirl. Bo propped himself on the pillows as Noelle adjusted herself on top of him. He set the timer as she lowered herself on to his turgid shaft. Bo's hands moved up her flanks and caressed her tits as she rode him slowly. Then his hands moved down and kneaded her full ass. They closed their eyes as their desire built and the tempo involuntarily quickened. The timer went off.

Noelle rolled the dice and got doggie style. She giggled huskily as she rolled over and got on all fours facing the headboard. Bo got on his knees behind her and guided his shaft between her legs as she set the timer. He grabbed her hips as she reached back and guided his penis into her pussy. He began to thrust into her pussy as she rocked back against him, matching his rhythm, as his cock went in and out, as slowly as he could. In and out it went, steadily, deeply. Noelle moaned, impaling herself on him. His hands went to her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her erect nipples as their bodies moved faster.

"Oh my god, "she moaned, "Bo, mm".

All he could do was grunt in reply. The pleasure rising in his loins felt so good.

Again, the timer went off.

They both moaned, but they stopped fucking and Bo pulled out rolled the dice. He got 69. He lay down on his back as Noelle positioned her pussy above his face. He set the timer and took her hips in his hands and began to lick her pussy. Noelle groaned even as she began to jack his shaft. Bo inserted two fingers into her and began to stroke, trying unsuccessfully, to go slowly. Her hand was flying on his shaft now as she began to suck and lick his balls.

He moaned loudly, "Oh god, oh my god that feels so good!" He found her clit and began to lash it with his tongue.

Noelle cried out, "Oh, Ohhh" The timer dinged but they kept going, teasing each other higher and higher.

Finally, Bo pushed her off, panting and gasped, "Roll, it. Roll the damn dice."

She rolled the dice and got missionary. Bo rolled on top of her, not bothering to set the timer. She opened her legs and he slammed his throbbing cock into her and began to thrust. They kissed fervently as she wrapped her legs around him. He arched his back, thrusting faster and harder, her big tits shaking with every thrust. They were both moaning now, panting with desire. Noelle's orgasm rolled over her first. She tensed then cried out, her back arching off the bed as their bodies together passionately. As Noelle's pussy clamped down on his cock, it sent Bo over the edge. He cried out as he felt the cum rising from his balls. He shouted out in pleasure as his cock jerked and began to shoot load after load of his semen into her.

"YES", they cried together, "YES!"

It was only the beginning.

12