Not a Typical Friday Night

Story Info
He shows up at her house.
1.1k words
3.56
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as one of her typical Friday nights. She got home from work and relaxed in front of the TV before deciding to grab a bite to eat for dinner.

"Looks like more fast food again," she said forlornly, not looking forward to another Friday night spent by herself.

She drove to the Golden Arches and ordered her usual--Number 1, no lettuce, super-sized with a Sprite. (Of course she sometimes ordered a Dr. Pepper, if she wanted the caffeine.)

"Would you like an apple pie with that?," said the voice in the box.

"No thank you" came her reply.

"Your total is $3.89. Please drive to the window."

After grabbing her food, she slowly drove the mile back to her house. She really hoped one of these Fridays would be more than just her Big Mac, fries, and mindless TV programs.

After eating her dinner in silence, she did what she always did--took off all her clothes, piled them near her couch and starting channel surfing.

"Let there be something good on TV tonight," she pleaded with her remote control.

After flipping through about 30 channels--she had over 100--there was a knock on her door.

She grabbed a blanket from a nearby basket and wrapped it around her before peaking through the window to see who could be on her doorstep on a Friday night.

She recognized him immediately and opened the door just a crack before saying, "What brings you here?"

He had just one word for her. "You."

With that, she opened the door wider and he passed through. As he did, he grabbed the blanket from her and threw it on the floor.

"I want to look at you," he told her. He admired her firm ass and back.

"Turn around and let me see your tits," he commanded.

She complied, turning slowly around and lowering her arms to her sides. He walked over and grabbed one of her tits in his hand, bobbing it up and down like he was measuring it. With his other hand he grabbed the other one and rubbed his thumb over the nipple, watching it get hard.

"I see you already want me," he chuckled.

All she could do was stare up at him and nod slowly. He started kneading her other breast and she leaned into his hands.

He lowered his head to one nipple and began sucking. She let out a small moan and he nibbled her nipple. He lightly pinched the other nipple before licking his way to it.

She began running her fingers through his hair and he started trailing kisses lower. He traced circles around her belly button before getting on his knees in front of him.

She took in a sharp breath and looked down at him. He just looked up at her and grinned before nudging her thighs apart.

He pulled her pubic hairs with his teeth before licking lower until he reached her clit. Her knees almost buckled but he grabbed her hips to keep her steady.

He ran circles around her clit with his tongue and nudged her thighs further apart so he could stick his tongue deep within her. She let out a moan and grabbed hands full of his hair.

She pushed his head in deeper and rocked against his probing tongue. He could feel her begin to pulse and he licked harder. She rocked harder against him. He moved one of his hands down and began rubbing her clit until he could feel her shaking before he felt her juices come in his mouth.

He sat her down on the couch while he spread the discarded blanket out on the floor. She sat there for a moment and got up and walked toward him. She grabbed his t-shirt and yanked it off of him. She grabbed for his shorts and started unbuttoning and zipping them while she sucked on one of his nipples.

Once his shorts were discarded, his boxers followed. She grabbed his hard cock and started moving her hand up and down it, while her lips trailed more kisses along his chest. She bit his nipple and it was his turn to moan.

She started slowly kissing him lower and lower. When she reached his throbbing cock, she glanced up at him and grinned. She put her lips on just the head.

With her tongue she swirled it around the top as if eating an ice cream cone. She kept her hand around it and rubbed it up and down while her tongue swirled round and round.

Suddenly she took it all the way in, the tip going all the way to her throat. He moaned loudly and she moved her lips slowly back to the tip.

She again took it all the way in and back out. In and out. In and out. She started bouncing her head back and forth quickly across his cock. He rocked against her mouth and grabbed her long, blonde hair and pulled her closer to his dick.

She slowed her pace and he moaned again. This time she slowly moved her lips down the shaft. When she started back up, she let her teeth ever so lightly rub against the sides before quickly taking him in and out again.

She could feel him pulsing and knew he was about to cum. So she sped up and ran her lips harder and faster against him. He thrust one final time before spilling himself in her mouth.

But, neither one was fully satisfied. He motioned for her to get all fours before getting on his knees behind her. He rubbed his wet and dripping cock against her ass, before teasing her still moist pussy with its head.

It was his turn to give just a little. He stuck just the head in and she bucked backwards into him. He chuckled. He could feel her wriggling and knew she was close to climax again.

He rammed his cock hard in her and felt her juices run down him. This spurred him on. He reached around and grabbed both her nipples hard while he rammed in and out of her.

He pounded her hard as she moaned loudly. He pulled on her nipples again and she let out a larger cry. He moved one of his hands lower and began caressing her clit, bringing her to orgasm again. This time he wasn't far behind her.

They both collapsed on the floor, with him still inside her. She lay there for a while and thought to herself, "this definitely isn't a typical Friday night!"