Not What We Planned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok stud, I'm impressed. You work that pussy like a pro. I want a turn." Eden stood up, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me to the other bed. I didn't know what to do. This seemed like a point of no return. Is this what we both wanted? Would Abby be upset watching me lick Eden's pussy? I didn't even have time to contemplate it. As soon as I was off the bed, Reggie sat next to Abby, blocking her view entirely. Eden pulled me down on top of her. Her skirt was off, presumably on the floor. Her shaved pussy equally wet to my wife's. She laid on the bed at such an angle that I wasn't able to see Reggie and Abby.

At this point, there was no real way of backing out. I decided I might as well see where this goes. A beautiful woman was naked in front of me, and here I was, full of self doubt. I pushed my head between her legs and started licking. Her smooth thighs tightened around my face. I licked her with all I had. I was really starting to get in to it. The way she writhed around was fascinating. It was similar, but at the same time different, from how Abby behaved. That thought brought back my attention to Abby though. Reggie was on the bed with her with that menacing cock. Would she have the courage to tell him that was too much for her? I became to be concerned. I slid my hands up to push Eden's legs from my head. I could immediately hear Abby's moans.

"Just like that. I know your whole hand won't fit around it, but you stroking it like that feels amazing. You were born for this, beautiful." Reggie had apparently wasted no time with Abby. I turned my head to glance over at the other bed. Reggie was still positioned so that Abby's view was blocked. He was sitting by her head, with his hand rubbing her clit. Little did I know, Abby had already come for a third time when he moved her hand to his thick cock.

"Hey. Focus, stud." Eden said. "This pussy isn't going to lick itself."

"I'm sorry. It's just, I'm kind of hot. I didn't get a chance to undress at all."

"I just thought that was your fetish. Licking pussy with your shoes still on wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've come across." Eden quipped.

I ignored her comment. "Let me get comfortable, if that's ok."

I did want to get more comfortable, but I also wanted to stand up so I could see more of what was going on with Reggie and Abby. I stood up to untie my shoes. I walked to the door to take them off there, using that as an excuse for a better view. Reggie was staring directly at Abby. Abby was staring directly and his cock. Her hand was wrapped around the shaft as best she could. She seemed in awe as she stroked it. Reggie was matching her strokes with his, his fingers directly pushing on her clit.

I slowly undressed, as uncomfortable as ever. Did Abby not see me moving? Reggie was clearly ignoring me, but Abby didn't even seem to notice I was in the room. When I went to pull down my jeans, I became aware of my erection. I was as hard as a rock again, and the front of my boxers were damp with precum. That hadn't happened since I was 18. Why would watching her pleasure him turn me on so much?

"Oh look! Mr Happy!" Eden startled me again. She was good at that. She reached down on squeezed my cock sharply. I looked at her. She was fully dressed. "You seem pre-occupied, but really, who could blame you. I'm going to run down stairs and grab some ice. We have booze in the fridge and I want a drink." She then grabbed the ice bucket and walked out the door.

Now I didn't know what to do. Reggie was ignoring me. Abby didn't seem to know I was there. They had fully occupied their bed. I was just standing in the middle of the room, not sure what to do next.

"Have you ever sucked black cock, Abby?" Reggie finally broke her spell, and she looked up at him.

"No." She choked. That was the first word I had heard her actually speak in the last hour.

"Excellent. I'm sure you're going to be great at it. On your knees." Reggie said sternly.

He stood up, allowing her to move off the edge of the bed. He cock stuck straight out from his body, with a slight, but noticeable upward curve to it. He had been this hard for 30 mins straight.

I wanted to yell stop. Just stop. But my voice wouldn't work. This was officially too much. Then my mind started spinning again. I just ate another woman's pussy. How can I be uncomfortable with my wife sucking another man? But this was different. This was primal. There was an air in the room that was indescribable. This felt like things were getting out of control, but I couldn't explain why in words.

Abby moved down to her knees. Still, she had not looked at me. She was 100% focused on Reggie's cock. She gripped it at the base. Another 7 inches protruding from her hand. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took his cock. At the same time, her other hand reached between her thighs, and I could tell she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. I stood there in complete silence, not knowing how to react, for what seemed like an eternity.

"Party Time!!"

I jumped and my heart skipped a beat. I hated Eden. She had thrown the door wide open, and burst in the room.

"Look who I found Reggie! It's Samantha! The ice machine down stairs was broken. I had to go back in the club to ask for ice. Sam was in there looking all bored because there's no good cock down there." Eden looked at me and said "I hope you don't mind stud, now you have 2 girls to play with."

Reggie finally took his eyes off Abby. "Nice." was all he said.

Sam surveyed the scene in the room. I could see she knew from experience what the current vibe was, like maybe she had lived this scene before.

"Wow" Sam said. Who's the lucky girl? I mean who is the lucky couple?"

This is Abby and Anthony. First time swingers." Eden said.

"First time, and Abby got Reggie? How in the world does that work? You know how many small dicks on fat guys I had to blow before I found you two? Like I said, lucky girl."

"Sometimes, the stars just align. Don't worry though. I brought Reggie 2 though tonight!" Eden smiled wickedly at Sam.

I had lost the attraction I initially had for Eden already at this point, but Sam made things interesting again. What a roller coaster this night was. Sam was fucking hot. Mid to late 20s, huge boobs, innocent eyes. The perfect girl next door look. I glanced back at Abby, struggling with Reggie's massive cock, but I suddenly felt like this night might be saved with the chance to play with Samantha.

"Come on stud, get in bed with us. Trust me, there is nothing you can do to help your wife at this point. You might as well come have fun with us." Eden said. "You two get comfortable, I'll be out to play in a minute."

Sam grabbed my hand and took me to the bed. We laid down together, and she immediately rolled on top of my. She sat up, straddling my torso, and pulled off her top and bra. Now this I could get used to. She definitely liked being in control, but in a more appealing way than Eden's over the top bluntness. Sam grabbed one hand and lifted it above my head. She grabbed my other hand and slid it down to her underwear, pulling them to the side so I could feel her wetness. I looked over to Abby to see if she was ok with me with a second strange woman in the same night, but again, she seemed fully occupied. I couldn't help but think about Eden's comment earlier about her jaw being exhausted from sucking that huge cock though.

Sam grabbed my face to turn my attention back to her.

"Suck on my nipples." She said, dangling her boobs over my face. She let go of my hand she put above my head, and moved it down to my cock.

"Do you have a big load for me? I'm a bit of a cum slut. I want it all over my body"

"If you keep doing that, you're going to have a big load in your hand, baby." I said jokingly

"No no no, I'm not ready just yet." I need to get fucked proper first." Sam quipped, smiling coyly at me.

Did Eden slip in the tub and knock herself out? That was the thought going through my head. This night had finally started turning around, but at this point I was getting used to Eden popping in at the worst time. For now though, I was focusing on these boobs. I took the initiative and started playing more vigorously with them, which made Sam squirm even more. Pain is not my thing at all, but she seemed to enjoy it just a bit. As I worked her clit, I could tell she was close to orgasm. When she came, she collapsed down on me, kissing me deeply.

"How was that, Sam?" Asked Reggie. "Sorry, I'm in my own little world over here. I'm glad you were able to join us tonight. Did Anthony give you what you needed?"

"I'm glad to be here Reggie. I haven't cum in like 4 days. I needed that. It'll help with Reggie 2." Sam said.

"Hahaha, yes. Yes it will." Reggie laughed.

I didn't know what that meant. But this was the moment, at least in this night, that things really got out of control and our lives changed forever.

Eden came around the corner completely naked, except now she was wearing a strap on dildo. And a huge one. Like Reggie huge. Reggie 2. Now I got the joke. Only it was the least funny joke ever, at least to me anyway. What exactly was she doing?

Sam glanced back. She licked her lips intently. She wiggled her ass, still laying directly on top of me.

"Are you going to proper fuck me, E?" She asked Eden.

"Well, you said you need proper fucked, and since Reggie is about to proper fuck Abby, this is your only option." Eden finished this comment, looking directly at me.

Fuck her I thought. Fuck her for telling the whole room that Reggie was about to fuck my wife. Fuck her for implying that I couldn't satisfy Sam. Fuck her for making things uncomfortable all night. Fuck her for even coming over to us in the first place. At this point, I wish I had never met her.

"You can leave if you want to, stud". She smirked at me, seeming to read my mind. She could see it on my face that I wasn't happy about the turn of events.

"Anthony isn't going anywhere, E. I need my tits played with and my clit worked." She glanced at me with her soft eyes, and kissed me deeply again.

Mind.

Fuck.

You know who I really hated right now? Ray. This was 100% all Ray's fault I started telling myself. And Stephanie too. Ray mentioned it to me, and Steph probably made Abby feel comfortable enough to move forward. I should really chew them out. But deep down I knew that wasn't possible. This situation had become so crazy, he would tell me it was my fault for getting in to it. He just wanted us to have a bit of fun. He wanted us to swing, and this definitely wasn't swinging. This was something else entirely.

"Uhhhhhhh"

"Uhhhhhhhhh"

I was brought back to the present.

Sam had buried her head in my chest. Eden had climbed on the bed behind her, and was apparently bearing down on Sam's wet slit with Reggie 2. This wasn't comfortable at all for me. I was hot, and getting claustrophobic.

"There baby girl. It's in." Eden reached forward and slowly massaged Sam's back. Again with the emotions that weren't expected from Eden. After allowing Sam to adjust to it's size, Eden started stroking her nice and slow. I could literally feel it sliding in and out of her along my abdomen. How was this even possible for her to take I asked myself.

"It comes naturally." Eden said, as though she was reading my mind once more. "Women can easily take a huge cock, even if they've never done so before. See, Abby's about to now."

I had been so caught up in the last five minutes of craziness that I hadn't notice Abby was no longer on her knees on the floor. She was lying on her back, knees back, with Reggie's cock sliding up and down her pussy.

"Tell me what you want baby girl." Reggie said, staring at her.

"I want to be proper fucked, sir." Abby said

"Sir?" What had I missed. What was going on. Abby knew exactly what she was saying though. There was zero hesitation in her voice. She wanted that cock. Was it the size? Was it Reggie's confidence? From an outsiders perspective, this was probably a fascinating case study. For me though, it was making my stomach churn upside down. Watching his cock glisten with her juices was mesmerizing though. How had he gotten a blow job two hours earlier, yet had a rock hard cock for the last hour?

"Oh my god. Oh my. Oh my. Holy shit. That's incredible!" Abby moaned. And there it was. Reggie was fucking my wife. And she wanted him to be fucking her. The entire room seemed to sigh collectively.

Eden clapped again. "Hashtag Jelly!" God she was annoying. What did Reggie see in her? It seemed as though he could have his way with most women, but she was his play partner. It made no sense.

Abby hadn't even noticed. She was moaning loudly. Reggie was barely even fucking her though. He was moving slowly, and was deep inside her, but it usually took a hard pounding from me to get her this revved up.

"You love that black cock, don't you Abby" Reggie asked.

"It's incredible. I've never felt so full in my life. It's like your cock is touching every nerve at the same time."

That one stung a bit. As mentioned before, I had never had a complaint about my dick. There seems to be a massive difference from never having a complaint and touching every nerve at the same time though.

"I feel like I'm already going to cuuuuuuum!" Abby almost screamed. Reggie had timed his thrust on purpose to tease her closer to the edge. A minor thrust had ignited her pussy, it was so full. "Please sir, please don't stop. I want to cum so bad."

"This is my favorite part!" Eden clapped again, even more excited. "This is where Abby really gets to explore her womanhood, and how powerful it can be. Don't worry Sam, I haven't forgotten about you though, as she slammed her strap on deep inside her.

Sam just groaned, her body pushing on mine. It again became painfully obvious how aroused I was. Sam sat up some, and slid my boxers down. 2 hours into this craziness, and this was the first time my dick was actually out in the open. She grabbed my cock tightly.

"Mmmm, look at all that tasty precum!" She commented. "I want that lubing my tits baby."

"I knew he would be hard. They all get hard watching their wife get fucked by a real cock for the first time." Eden replied.

Again, I just ignored her. I felt like I was in the same trance that Abby was in when we first got in the room. I couldn't stop watching. Reggie had started to really fuck Abby. I couldn't get a gauge on where she was though. She was giving off a low, guttural moan. It never changed in pitch or tempo though. She just continued moaning constantly. Had she cum already? Was she still cumming? Was there some sort of cosmic scale that would allow her to quantify the pleasure he was giving her?

Eden started matching Reggie's tempo with her strap on. While Sam's moaning wasn't as intense as Abby's, it was there nonetheless. I knew she was feeling the same fullness. Sam's amazing tits were now sliding up and down on over my cock. This was one area that Abby had never been fond up. She knew I loved her tits, but she almost never let me put my dick between them. I accidentally shot early one time, and jizz had landed in her eye. That basically ended that play. Sam tits felt amazing though. Even with all the ups and downs from the evening, and it by no means playing out anything like I had hoped, I still wanted to orgasm. I felt like I was at least owed that.

"Oh baby, my tits are so slick. Your precum is amazing." She wiped her finger between her boobs, and sucked it clean. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment, but it has hot hearing her say it.

"I want your cum. I want that big load all over my huge tits baby!" Samantha cried out. Eden was really pounding her now. The friction had become too much. Her tits were squished directly down on my cock.

I looked over to see Abby with a death grip on the sheets. Reggie was really giving it to her.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me." Abby just kept repeating that over and over. I had never seen her cum anything like this before. It was beautiful and scary at the same time. I couldn't hold back any more. I pumped my load between Sam's tits. Shot after shot. Like Abby's, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

'Mmmmmm, thank you baby!" Sam exclaimed. "That warm load feels amazing."

Reggie and Eden were both pounding away now. Abby and Sam were both cumming hard on huge cocks. From an outsiders point of view, this was probably an incredible scene. As the man being used as furniture, while watching his wife beyond her wildest dreams, by another man no less, it was a crazy mind game. I couldn't wait for it to all be over so we could leave.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy, Abby." Reggie told her.

"Yes. Please cum in my pussy sir. I want your cum so bad!" Abby replied as her pussy was filled with his hot jizz.

Reggie exploded inside of her. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how much had changed in the last 4 days, and in the last 4 hours. This was just the tip of the iceberg. Much more was to come...

12