Nude Male Dancer Meets a MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right baby, do me. You're the man."

She's pulled her knees up with her hands and I'm nestled sweetly between her wide-open thighs. My chest is against her breasts. I push my cock towards her sex.

Beth's viewpoint;

Shit, the tip of his erection missed my vagina. I'll help. There we go, notched in the right spot. I'll grab his ass and pull. He let's out a big animal grunt as he fills me with his thick cock. I'm moaning right along with him as I grab his tight butt and feel the muscles flex as he drills into me.

He moans, "Your pussy feels so good. Oh fuck, yes."

He is in a young man's fuck frenzy, thrusting over and over, deep and true. I spread my legs as far as possible to get every fucking inch of his cock. Oh my god, a huge orgasm is coming at me. I'm going to die. It's too much. It's like a fucking truck heading towards me. I can hear my whimpers as I hold tight to this passionate young man thrusting relentlessly. Holy shit here it comes.

"AHHHH. I'm fucking CUUUMMMMING. OOOOHHHHHH. YES, OH YES. AHHH. Ohhh, lordy. My god."

The boy is still, and his weight is on me as I feel a gush of wetness in the crack of my ass. The sweet lad had an orgasm too. Good for him. I push him off me and we lay side by side panting happily. What a great experience. Just think, my husband is away for a week. Before I send him away today, I'll give him that blowjob like I promised and let him cum in my mouth. Tomorrow, the possibilities are endless. Life is good.

12