Nursing Interns Surrender Ch. 05

Story Info
Nursing interns get ready for Gala.
736 words
3.67
4.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the arrangements of the girls' rooms, and the air conditioning ducts which supplied heating and air conditioning to the rooms, Melody knew that something special was going to happen today. So when Thomas entered her room, she had already assumed the position for her daily injection. Once the injection was given, she seemed almost immediately in a positive, talkative mood.

"Is this party day for us today, master?" Oddly enough, Melody had begun using this means of addressing Thomas on her own, and he liked it.

"Don't you think every day is a party day, Melody?"

"Of course, but with all the hustling and bustling, I just thought today was going to be even more fun than it usually is."

"Do you think it's fun being held captive by 3 men at least 20 years your senior?"

"Being able to walk around naked is fun, being able to display ourselves to the hidden cameras is fun, being able to dress up in a new nightgown every night is fun. And having sex with you is always fun, master. Am I going to enjoy that tonight?"

Thomas knew that the drugs he had given the girls were all identical dosages, but they had worked more quickly on Melody from the beginning, and now she seemed to be utterly committed to him.

"Check your closet, Melody. And don't forget to examine the box on the shelf above. You have exactly two hours from right now to put on dress selected for you, along with all its accessories, fix your hair exactly the way you want it and do your makeup so that it matches the entire ensemble. Tonight you and I will be joining the others in the main ballroom for drinks, dancing, and a special dinner."

"Oh, master, Oh, master" Melody was left somewhat speechless by Thomas's description of everything. She ran and hugged him with her large breasts pushing against his chest as she put both arms around his neck in an erotic hug that she was not soon to relinquish.

At this point, Thomas had to forcefully remove her loving arms from his neck, and said, "Okay, I guess I have time to fuck you once, but then no more fooling around. You need to be ready by 7pm."

"Oh, thank you, master. I'll do my best to please you!"

The fact that Melody was already naked made getting ready for sex a good bit easier than it might have been. Thomas quickly removed his clothes and climbed into bed with his beautiful blonde slave, moving his mouth to service her nipples as he moved his fingers to gently service her clit.

After a while in that position, she climbed over him to take his penis into her mouth and he was presented with her vagina to kiss, lick, suck, and nibble gently on her labia and clitoris. He was rewarded with muffled moaning as she continued her fellatio. He also inserted a finger into her pussy and immediately found her g-spot, which he attended with the proper amount of attention to bring her to an extremely quick orgasm.

After her joyful cries and trembling had ended, he rolled her over on her back and watched as her natural breasts rolled off to either side of her chest. He mounted her and penetrated her womanhood in one sudden movement, and then he began a slow, in-and-out repetitive motion that had produced the muffled moans earlier. These moans, however, were not muffled. They began with a barely audible sound, and they gradually increased in volume, as did the words she began to utter.

"Oh my God, sweet master, please fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Oh, I love to feel your big cock in my tight little cunt! Yes, master, right there! Yes, yes, yes, Oh God, I'm going to come!"

She screamed in a body-wracking climax just as Thomas erupted in a huge ejaculation which filled the young girl's womb. He rolled over to her side, and she immediately placed her blonde head on his shoulder and her large breasts up against his arm. Several minutes went by as they both enjoyed their afterglow. To Melody it was as if they were a newly married couple on their honeymoon, but she and the other girls were soon to find out that this blissful existence was not to have the least resemblance to a honeymoon.