Nympho3

Story Info
A naughty housewife's misadventure.
1.5k words
3.88
186.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the experience and sex, the words and the way everything is said may or may not be entirely accurate because I can't remember it well. But still, who can? Right?

It all started one evening, my own fault naturally, I was with a friend, male of course, in a restaurant and one of his friend showed up.

"Hi, Mike", Mike is my good friend, actually he's my lover and business partner. My husband only knows the last part. As you have already read my other two stories, I'm 24, chinese, and married. Most people (males) ogles at me for my 34C-23-34 figure.

"So dining with a beauty, I see" " Not going to introduce?" he said.

"Ah, Kitty, this is Leon, he's a good target too." Mike says.

"What? Insurance? Bonds? Mutual funds? hahaha" retorts Leon.

"No, no not that, but why don't you give me your card and let me make an appointment to see you?" I said.

"Sure, when?""Tomorrow I'm free, day after I'll be overseas" Leon was very quick to force an appointment.

"Tomorrow? OK" I was happy to reply.

So the next day, after getting advice from Mike, I went to see this guy in his office. By the way, this guy is not bad looking. About 30ish, quite tall and definitely not the wild type but as from Mike's advice, he's a real womaniser.

I got to his office and told the receptionist I've an appointment with him and she direct me in while looking at me up and down.

"Hi, Leon"

"Oh, Hi, have a sit" and immediately he scans me like an x-ray machine.

( See, I wore a bodywrapping front button yellow dress with no bra, and quite seethrough too, with a blue jacket outside and the hem is just 5 inches below my crotch. And since I'm wearing a pantyhose, I did away with my panty as well.)

He invited me to sit at a sofa where there's a small table in the middle and he's sitting opposite me. I remove my jacket and sat down and start taking out my files and brochures from my carrier.

"Would you like to work for me, Kitty?" "I could offer you a secretary's job with let's say...4, 5k a month" he said.

I turn to look at him and realise he's looking at my tits and my legs. While taking the files and brochures out, rather than crossed legs I've opened it slightly and he has a really nice view.

I said" No, but thanks for the offer anyway but what I want to show you is this." putting the brochures in front of him.

"Let's see, what's this?" "Oh, this is what Mike says about making me strong and healthy, right?" Leon moved closer in front of me. His eyes looking at the brochures and my legs as well.

I kind of enjoy it so I start crossing and uncrossing my legs, pretending I don't realise.

"You see, it's really good and you should join too." "It's only 165 per month" "And it keeps you energetic" I said as I open my legs a little bit more. Actually, this kind of teasing is really making me wet. He's perspiring too, and this is his office with his air-con on.

"OK, I'll join, so what do I do" he said.

Happily, I took out my files and started filling in up " Just give me your I.C. and let me fill this for you".

He took out his wallet and hand me his I.C. and I bend forward, started writing but before the sixth line, he said...

"My, Mike really sure knows his women well, with you, I can easily say it's no wonder he's always a happy chap"

I look up and he say, "Gosh, you are so beautiful and sexy and what I won't give to bed you just once."

"Now just what did that Mike said about me? Leon?" I look down and his hands grab my tit and rub the nipple.

"He said you're hot, sexy and you love sex, is he wrong?" with that his other hand goes into my blouse and fondle my right tit as well.

I looked at him and felt that my pussy starts to moist, my eyes starts to glaze.

"And he said you would love this." he said as unzips and produce his pecker.

Right in front of me, it's quite a nice one, roughly 6 inches long but with a big knob. He move closer to me, "Taste it, I know you want it". "Smell it, then put it in your mouth." His cock is only 2-3 inches from my face and he pinch my nipple a bit. I open my mouth to protest but found the head already inside my mouth. The smell and taste of his cock is so overwhelming, I start sucking on the cock and rub my crotch at the same time. With my legs spread open he said " Wow! you really is one hot slut uh?" When I heard that I close my eyes and the build-up to an orgasm is coming. I lose control of the time but the next I felt his hand hold the back of my head and he start pumping his cock in and out at a faster pace. "Yeah! go for my juice, baby, yeah" I felt his cum spurts into my mouth and I came at the same time, grabbing my crotch and shivering but at the same time trying to keep his cum in my mouth. It was great, just fantastic, the taste of his cum and the hardness of his knob in my mouth and I just keep cumming. My eyes still closed he slowly softens and pulls out with a pop from my still sucking mouth. I lay back onto the chair with my mouth full of his cum, playing it with my tongue. "Ooooh, ooh, gosh it's fantastic, that's the best I've ever had" he sounded like a wounded bull as he sits down on the coffee table in front of me.

I laid back on the chair and started slowly to open my eyes, slowly swallowing his cum bit by bit. "Good??" He somehow recovered faster and kneeled in front of me."Yeah, thanks for the juice" I smiled. "You're still not finished yet I guess" he said as he lift one of my legs and put it on his shoulder. With my legs spread in front of him he could see everything that's me down there. It makes me even hotter. I swallow the remaining of his cum as he rip a hole in my pantyhose and dive his tongue into my pussy."Oh! Leon! oooooh" I scream. I felt his mouth sucking my clitoris and 2 fingers jammed into my pussy spreading it. My orgasm hit me like a typhoon. I hold on to the chair in one hand and his head in the other. It just keep coming and coming. He kept his licking and tonguing for awhile and then he raise himself and I felt the knob going into my pussy. Now I have had plenty of cocks before, big and small, but this one, I can feel the knob. It's really big. He push it all the way in and nestled it there. I could only look at his face with a squinted face. He unbutton my buttons until my tits were showing and he twist them a little bit. "No, don't do that , hurts, just fuck me, ok? I was quite breathless. With that he spread my legs and lift it up and in a pumping position he starts his action. Every thrust is breathtaking, I could feel his cock moving inside me, sending chills and evrytime he push in it takes away my breath. He kept pumping for about 15 minutes like those Japanese fucks and then he said " I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum". I've to muster my breath to say " Cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth pleaseeeeeee". He pull out of my pussy and stood up and I immediately jump up to grab his cock and cup his cock head in my mouth. His first spurt brought my orgasm as well as I flick and suck to the rythm of his spurts. I really love the taste and aroma, sucking until there's no more coming out. His cock goes to sleep mode and I release it.

I look around our place, he lying on the coffee table, smiling and the area we fucked is a complete mess." Don't worry about the place, it's easily fixed" he is still grinning. " So, Leon, that concludes our business deal this morning, ok?" I start to button up and adjusting my pantyhose." No lunch? I buy you?" he ask. " No thanks, coz I got to settle something with Mike, you behave, maybe we'll go dinner, ok?" I smile back. "OK, sure thing, and I'll behave by taking more of this stuff, ok and here's the cash by the way?" he holding up the product that he just bought from me.

I walk out of his office pass his secretary who didn't even look up at me, thinking "Mike, we got a score to settle."