Nympho4

Story Info
Housewife met admirer, got shagged by another.
2.4k words
4.31
110.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, this is after a long lay-off. It's been awhile since I found time to write without disturbances and distraction.

Now this happens just today. I got a lot of e-mails after writing 3 stories to Literotica and suffice to say most of them wanted to get into my knickers. So there was this caucasian from Australia whom I've been corresponding with for the past two months and he said he's coming down to KL. 'In fact, he's already down here.' So after lots of pestering and pushing, I finally agree to meet him. Just a meeting to proof I'm not a fake. 'lol'.

Now, he's 6 ft., well built and fair and not going to disappoint me in certain department he claim, so I made arrangements to meet him at a pub cum disco downtown. My husband has gone outstation as usual so I'm myself again. I called my cabby friend to pick me up at 9pm. He asked me whether he's lucky today and I said "nope".

So 9 pm, Kenneth, my cabby friend arrive and commented on my dressing, " Whoa, where to?, Your dressing is so conservative. Meeting mother-in-law or what?"

I made sure I lock all my house doors and got into his cab but not before I said " Beach club".

"What?, Dress like that?" "Umm, Ok", he must be startled. See, I wore a white tube top but covered with a red sweater even though there's no bra or panty inside and a jean pink skirt that is almost to my knees. Sport shoes with all this attire, it looks as if I going to the gym.

We talked a bit about my husband and what he's doing recently and whether I'm naughty or not, and somemore but at last he said he can't do anything in the near future because his wife is going after his neck if he gets home late. I laughed at him but at the same time felt sorry for him and myself. " So, you don't want me anymore?" I said. " No, no , not that, maybe later, see how things go first lah. Don't get angry. Must settle the wife first" his english goes.

We arrive at the disco and Kenneth say " Want me to pick you up later or what?"

"No, no need, I'll be ok" was my reply.

"The fare's on me, take care ok" Kenneth's eyes is like a puppy when he says that and I lean over and give him a peck on his face. "Call if you need help, ok" and with that he's off speeding into the horizon. I got into the pub without any hassle and boought myself a pepsi. Sitting in a tall chair facing the dance floor, I can see what's going but at the moment I'm looking at all the hard bodies, men and women dancing on the dance floor.

Noone, nobody lay an eye on me, maybe because I'm not dressed to kill, in fact more like somebody back from workout and can't go home as yet. I say there and I keep looking at my watch and realised I've been there for 40 minutes. 40 minutes waiting for a guy? "CRAZY" was the first thing that came to my mind.

I was about to turn to leave when all of a sudden someone put a hand on my shoulder and call my name. I turn around and there beside me stood a white guy about 5' 6", a bit plump and with moustache.

" Sorry, I'm late, I'm David." his voice is like mumbling. "HE" is suppose to be my date???

I said "hi" " You're David?"

"Yeah, ME, David, so you've waited long?"

"No, not really, but the picture you sent me, they're...."

"Different, sorry but how else can I get you to come out" he breaks it softly.

I was seething inside but still manage to show a cold face.

"Well, since you're here why don't we enjoy ourselves, nice place too" he was smiling and making as though nothing happened.

See, the picture he sent me and claim is that he's 6' and the hunk in the picture certainly looks handsome but this is totally opposite. But since I'm here, why not just give this guy a chance.

"you wanna drink" he moved very close to my ear to say that.

" I already have a drink in front of me when you arrived in front of me" I raised my voice a bit.

I spent about 20-25 minutes with him and all the while he kept on chattering about where he's from, what he does and as I turn and look at the direction of the dancefloor and I felt his hand on my back. I'm quite annoyed already. His hand keeps rubbing my back and it goes down to my buttock. He squeezes my buttock and whisper into my ear " So, my place or yours? ".

I turn and stare into his eyes and I said "Now, look" " I did agree to meet you but I didn't say anything about sleeping with you." " You wanna meet me, so what else is there?" he mumbled.

" There is, I'm going home, and alone" I turn around to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

" Let go of me " I scream

" My place?" he just smile and say that.

Just then, I saw someone walk past us and I just grabbed this stranger's arms and said, " Excuse me, I need to go home, can you help?"

He hesitated a bit and David stepped forward saying, " She's with me"

"No, I'm not, can you send me home" I moved close to his ear and whisper out of desperation, " Help me, I do anything for you, just get me away from him"

Now this guy is much taller than David and he's an Indian I presume, he just step between me and David and push him back, " She said she's going home, OK, You got a problem here?"

Seeing that David stepped back and say " Nope, not at all "

I grabbed his arm and he ushered me out of the disco, " My car is over there"

I look up and for the first time I realise what a hunk he is.

I followed him to the parking lot where he parked his SUV and got into the passenger seat. " Who's that guy? You know him? And by the way, I'm Ramesh" he said.

" Kitty, no, I don't know that guy," I'm trying to keep a straight face.

" I'm so sorry to bother you, you have to leave that place so early" I say apologetically.

He turn and look me in the eyes and say, " You want to go home, don't you". " You're not serious about what you said in there, are you?"

I smiled and say, " So what do you want?"

" Women normally couldn't resist me" he says as his hand grab my breast and he found my nipple.

His other hand move up my sweater and into my tube and start feeling my exposed nipple. I begin to melt, moaning and sighing as he kiss and lick my earlobes.

Then he stop and hold my sweater, "Off?" I nodded slowly, he pulls it over my head, pull my tube down and start to suck on my nipples. Then he spread my legs and his hand found my pantiless crotch. He stop for a moment, look at me and resume with his mouth and fingers. I'm completely lost in ecstasy, my pussy is soaking wet, my breath heavy and I'm so longing to get fucked. We changed place to the back of his SUV and he spread and place my legs over his shoulder and lick my wet pussy. I kept moaning as his tongue work wonders down there. " I'm cumming, yes,yes, " I cried. I gush a lot because I could hear slurping and sucking sound coming from him. He release me legs and got to work on his zipper.

" Want to see your prize?" he smile, his face still wet from my juice.

He took out his cock and point it straight at me and I just gawk at it, half lustfully and half amazed. For an Indian, he has a 8 inches erected cock but it's the width that's amazing. I held out my hand and grab it and found that I can't completely hold it. Must be 2-2½ inches thick in diameter. Just the head, it's like a kiwi fruit. I look up at him and he smile back.

" Put it in your mouth, I know you want it." he whisper.

I close my eyes and open my mouth knowing there's just no way it can enter my mouth. I stick my tongue out and lick the underside and around. It's already tastes salty with his juice, he place his hand behind my head and push, " open your mouth", he commanded. I open my mouth and the head like sort of pop in. I held my breath and he starts to push in and out. I could smell his manly smell and it's driving me crazy so I grab his buttock and pull him towards me, driving his cock deep into my throat. It gags me and immediately tears form in my eyes. I pull out of his cock and say " I'm so sorry, I can't take it". Tears flowing down from my eyes. He sat down beside me. " It's OK, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he whisper. " No, just that......" he cut me short by kissing and putting his tongue into my mouth and we start frenching away. My skirt is already off on the ground and his fingers rubbing my slit making me very wet, I pleaded with him " Fuck me, fuck me now........". " Say please......." he said mockingly. " Yes, please....., fuck me please..... now...." I close my eyes. He lift me up and I place my hand on his shoulder sitting down on his cock. With his hand holding his cock he rub the head against my slit feeling the cock head slowly stretching my pussy. Then he hold me by my shoulder from behind and pull me down. " Uhhhhhhhhhhhh......." I can feel the cock stretching me, filling up the entire passage of my pussy but suprisingly it is not painful and it slide in quite easily except for the big cock head. I came on the spot and pull his head towards my breast. He suck and nibble my nipple without hesitation. His cock and balls must be very wet as I can feel it as I sat impaled on him.

"Hmmmm...you're really horny lady. You came, didn't you?" he smile

"Uhh..uhhh.uhhh yeah, thanks...,do me.... now....make me cum again?" I whispered

"Hmmmm.....I will, talk dirty to me, and I'll let you have the fuck of your life," he say.

"Uhhhhh......fuck me....oooooh...gosh, fuck my wet pussy......your cock....it feel sooooo gooood.....ohhhh....harder...fuck me deeper......ohhhhhhh" I can't control myself, I pump myself up and down on his pole, there's even a squishy sound as I hit bottom feeling his balls hit my ass.

"I'm cumming again........don't stop......ooooh.....oooooohhh.........nnnnnnngh," I ground myself on his cock till I can feel his pubic hair rubbing my clit.

He held me tight as I convulse from my orgasm. His big cock embedded all the way inside me. I tried to use my pussy to squeeze his cock, feeling the tautness in my pussy. He felt me tightening on his cock, grab my ass and pull me down even harder. I kissed and put my tongue into his mouth all the while holding him tight and clawing his back and the sensation is just terrific. With him sitting in the back seat of his SUV, I'm stradled and impaled on his cock holding each other tight and kissing, it must have been 10 or 15 minutes when he say, " Baby, I wanna do you doggy but before that, clean up my cock first, ok?".

I got up of him with a soft pop as I pull myself away from him kiwi fruit, knelt down and start lapping away. The entire length of his cock is covered with my juice all the way to his balls. He got up and I climb on the seat on all four and spread my legs for him. He rub my pussy with his cock slowly and then I could feel him entering me. "Ooooooooooh.......yeess..........." I croon and all of a sudden he grab my hip and plunge his whole cock into me. The feeling is as such that my breath is force out of me and I go " Aaaaahhhh........" I felt so full and so nice, that I could have passed out there and then. As he pull away from me I can feel the rod leaving my tunnel and he push it all the way again forcing my breath out and me to yelp.

"Oohhh....David, fuck me......yes....all of it.......aaaaahhhh..." I grab the seat tight. " I'm cumming again..........cumming....."

" Yeah!! me too, " he grab my shoulder and pump me so hard I can feel his balls slapping my clitoris.

With one final push, he pull his cock out real fast, I turn and sat on the seat and grab his swollen cock. He saw this and his hand move to the back of my head. I force his cock into my mouth but only manage to accept the head. His cock start spurting and there were so much I just keep swallowing and swallowing . His sperm taste salty and thick. I came just tasting and feeling his cock in my mouth. He held my head and I continue sucking him till his cock goes limp. I release his cock from my mouth and he sat down beside me and french kiss me.

"That is the most fantastic fuck I ever had" he quip while smiling at me.

"Got to be, me too" I retort and we both started laughing.

"C'mon, get dressed and I'll send you home, OK?" he start to wear his shirt.

So after dropping me off a way bit from my house we bade farewell and as I was walking back to my house, then it struck me that first, I forgot to take his or even give him my number, second, I wasn't wearing my sweater anymore. I must have left it in his SUV. When I reach home, I masturbated one more time thinking of his huge cock. My pussy feels sore and lose but guess come tomorrow, when my husband comes home, he won't have any inkling. lol.

OK, so this one experience is for all those who have been asking me to pen my latest. Bye bye, I love you all.