O O Calcutta Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepa too knew that his son was about to burst and yet she could not let go of her lollipop as she heard Rudra moaning loudly with excitement. Finally and at the very last minute, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and squeezed his balls and with a grunt of pleasure, Rudra shot out a thick white stream of cum that splashed across her lips, her nose and her cheeks. Deepa gave a final slurp to the shrinking penis and then placed her head on her son's crotch but Rudra reached down and pulled her up on his chest. Her face was glistening with his cum as he kissed her again and again while all along feeling and squeezing her breasts that were now squashed on his body. For the next few minutes Deepa rested on her son's breast and then looked up and gave a naughty smile.

"Was that payment enough for the services rendered by my son?"

"No, not at all," smiled Rudra. "The night is still young and I am sure that my dear mother has other tricks to turn."

"My son has a voracious appetite, I wonder if I would be able to satisfy his hunger."

"You are my Ma, my mother Annapoorna ... the goddess who can always provide a full plate to he who is hungry."

"I think I need to get a real wife for my son. Someone who will be able to satisfy his massive hunger."

"We can think about that but right now I need you to satisfy my greatest hunger."

"Please kiddo. My cunt is so very sore today. Please do not insist on a real fuck tonight."

"Mum, do you think that I can be so unreasonable? Do you think that I will want to cause you any tension down under there?"

"Then what other hunger are you referring to my dear?"

"I am hungry for news. What is happening on the other side of the river? Whom did you meet and what did you do in Barakar?"

"Ah! that is a hunger that can be satisfied easily, but before that let me get some real food because your noodles have long been digested and I feel famished."

There wasn't much food in the house but Deepa cracked a couple of large eggs and threw in some sliced and diced bread – good food was not easy to get in Calcutta and when available was quite expensive by their humble standards. Rudra hung along behind her, ostensibly to help but actually to stand behind his naked mother, rub his prick against her butt and fondle her breasts! Every now and then, he would run his fingers through her hair, nibble at her neck and kiss her on her cum-streaked cheeks! Finally when the stir fried egg-bread-bhujia was done, they ate it with relish. Then Deepa pulled out a bottle of Old Monk rum, that she had been saving for a long time, and poured out four-fingers for each. "Kiddo, we deserve this tonight." Then with their respective glasses, they climbed back into bed but sat up against the wall.

Rudra spread his legs and pulled his mother between his thighs, her back against his chest, her head on his shoulders and one hand cradling her breasts. In his other hand, he held his glass of rum and took a big swig.

"Now tell me about your journey?"

"It was frightening. Without Pandey-ji's assistance with contacts I would not have lasted more than ten miles."

"Is it that bad?"

"It is growing worse."

"Are we better off here? In Calcutta?"

"Perhaps for the time being, but in the long run we need to get out of this hell."

"So we need to go Out Of Calcutta? Where do we go?"

"Perhaps towards Delhi, or even further, towards Rishikesh, the Himalayas."

"You want to be an ascetic?"

"I am told that there are some colonies that have come up there where people have organised themselves better. Thanks to the Dalai Lama's government in Tibet, there is a new bloom of civilisation that is breaking out in the Himalayan region."

"Can we think of going there?"

"We can think, but we need money, lots of money and contacts and escorts to cross the vast expanse of the Gangetic plain."

"How is Barakar, to begin with."

"Barakar is a dry and dusty city, nothing much there. But the Maithon, Panchet dam area is a pleasant place. I believe that Pandey-ji has a safehouse there but of course I had only been up to Barakar."

"Who all did you meet?"

"I did not meet anybody, only picked up that device from the blind drop in the hotel room, but I think there is something afoot"

"Like what?"

"Could not quite get it but perhaps even Pandey-ji is making some alternate arrangements. I think he is also planning to leave this place and this device is a step in this direction."

"What does this device do?"

"No idea but there were some papers in the packet along with this device and it was about some kind of banking service."

"Is he trying to move his money out?"

"Perhaps ... as a first step towards escaping from Calcutta."

"Perhaps even we should start planning something on our own."

"True, this whole place is becoming somewhat unsustainable."

"Aah," Deepa stifled a yawn. It was getting late and she was feeling tired. She drained what remained of her rum in one fluid motion. Then she rolled away from her son and went flat on her back on the bed. Rudra was already done with his drink. He pushed his glass under the bed and then crawled over to his mother and placed his face on her naked breasts.

Deepa ran her hands through her son's hair as she felt Rudra's tongue on her nipples. She closed her eyes as a wave of pleasure shivered through her body and hardened the wrinkles of her growing tits. Her son was now playing with her nipples, squeezing one with his hand and teasing the other with his tongue. The stress and strain of the whole day and then the evening was finally taking its toll and her body was slowly going limp. Rudra rolled over to his pillow and pushed his hands around her shoulders. She climbed on to his chest, closed her eyes and gently nuzzled his neck. Her hands slipped down to his crotch and she slowly squeezed his balls and stroked his shaft. A wave of tiredness was washing over Rudra as well and even as he felt his mother's naked legs sliding over his own, a shroud of sleep was gradually descending over mother and son, both naked and in each other's arms. The last thing that they knew was the final goodnight kiss that Rudra pressed on his mother's lips and then slipped into the arms of blissful somnolence.

And before they knew it, the new day had broken over the city and there was someone knocking urgently on the front door!

What now?

12