O O Calcutta Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting interesting people under strange circumstances.
5.7k words
4.39
20.6k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
369 Followers

Deepa and Rudra were waiting in the lobby of what had been the Tata Centre, one of the first multi-storied office buildings in Calcutta. Now after weathering many storms, it was a shell of its past glory but Pandey-ji had occupied it and operated out of Rusi Mody's erstwhile office on the top floor.

Today was the second day that Deepa was here. That was why both the stylish receptionist and the burly thugs who guarded the entrance had recognised her and ushered her into an air conditioned waiting room. The last time that they had come, Rudra was was not even allowed past the outer gate and Deepa had a tough time explaining that she had a personal appointment with Pandey-ji...

...

"Why do you want to meet Pandey-ji?"

"I am carrying something that I need to hand over to him."

"Give it to me and I will give it to him."

"I am sorry, this is something that I need to hand over to him personally."

"Are you mad? None of us have ever met him and you think you can meet him personally?" the thug at the gate had been dismissive of her.

"Then you can send a word to Pandey-ji that the packet that he is waiting for will not reach him. I am not giving it to you." Deepa had put on a brave front but she knew that if the thugs searched her bags, they would find the capsule.

"Packet? He is waiting for it?" the thug muttered. He sensed that there was something important about the visitor and yet he was hesitant.

"Yes, and I got a message from Teesta today morning, to come over here with the packet."

"Teesta?" spluttered the thug. People like Teesta were far above him in the organisation. He had seen her from a distance but that was it. With an invite from Teesta, Deepa had immediately jumped above him in the hierarchy! Now a sequence of doors had opened in rapid succession until Deepa was finally face to face with Teesta.

"Good Morning." Deepa was taken aback by the slightly husky voice with which she was greeted by Teesta, the glitzy lady who, she had by now realised, was a key member of Pandey-ji's inner circle.

"Oh Good Morning," she replied, "and what a lovely view." The lush green of the Calcutta maidan, that had become off-limits to most of the resident citizens, gleamed in the sun, while the dirt and grime of the city was invisible from the 17th floor.

"Come, let me make some coffee while you enjoy the view." Teesta turned away towards a Black & Decker coffee maker while Deepa observed both her and the room.

Teesta was as tall and well-built as Deepa was but was dressed far more elegantly. Unlike Deepa who was wearing a simple saree Teesta was dressed in a loose fitting capri pant and a short, tight top that hugged the swell of her modest breasts. A sleeveless jacket, that she could have slipped on, was draped over the back of her chair. As she waited for the coffee, Deepa observed the sharp features of her face, the firm chin, the shock of hair flowing carelessly around her shoulders, the smooth, well toned skin of her long and muscular arms - there was no doubt that she was a regular at gym. "Is she the gangster's moll? Pandey-ji's partner?" wondered Deepa, "or is she a female bodyguard? like that of Gadaffi?" and her question was answered almost instantly as soon as she had finished her coffee and the view.

"Are you carrying an article for Pandey-ji?"

"Yes, and I will give it to him personally, if you please."

"That is fine, but before you meet him, I need to frisk you, as a standard security drill for the boss."

"OK." Deepa stood up and raised her hands.

"Please take off your clothes," Teesta's voice had hardened. "Everything, please."

"Do you do this for the men as well?" Deepa looked her in the eye and started undraping her saree. This was not anything new after all.

"Hardly anyone else gets to go past these doors." Teesta smiled, "So it is not a pleasure that I have the luxury to indulge in."

"So how does the boss run his business?" Deepa pulled off her blouse and stood in her petticoat and bra.

"That is none of your business, my dear," Teesta voice was grim and steely, "and I asked you to remove all your clothes."

Deepa unclipped her bra and dropped her petticoat, revealing her laangra-mango sized breasts, sagging ever so slightly over her taut belly that sloped down to a thick bush of pubic hair. Teesta had put on a pair of latex gloves and quickly ran her hands over Deepa's body that included a quick slide of her finger from her anus to her cunt. A typical, lecherous thug would have shoved a finger or two up her anus or vagina, but Teesta was smarter.

"Please squat on the ground, on your haunches, and cough loudly please."

If Deepa had indeed concealed anything in her cunt, there was a high chance that it would have fallen out, but of course, there was nothing there. Not anymore!

"Ok, where is that gadget that you have brought from Barakar? And the key?"

"In my purse. Both of them." Deepa pointed at the table.

"Fine, you can put on your clothes and follow me inside."

Pandey-ji would have been about seventy years old. He was big hulk of a man with a shock of Einstein like white hair framing a face that would have made him look like a professor but for the scar running right across his lips! He was sitting against the gigantic plate glass window with a view of the city serving as a backdrop and ranged around the wall were TV screens that showed him views of his dominions. Deepa recognised two views, one of gate on the street and one of room where Teesta had stripped her naked!

On the desk was a laptop and next to it was a modem that connected the machine to one of those insanely expensive Satellite Internet Service Providers. Deepa quietly took in all this but what struck her was the fact that Pandey-ji was not sitting on a chair but on a motorized wheel chair! So that is why she had been sent to Barakar and that is why hardly anyone got to meet the Boss in person!

"Thank you for bringing that packet from Barakar."

"Thank you for trusting me Pandey-ji, it gave me a chance to get out of this city." Deepa handed the thick bullet like capsule across to him. She also handed over a key that she had carried with her.

"So you do not like staying here?" Pandey-ji was fiddling with the bullet, trying to open it.

"It is always a pleasure to go out and see the world."

"Good." The cap flew open and Pandey-ji carefully pulled out another steel and ceramic cylinder with a thin wire attached to it. "Now we need to figure out how to operate this."

"May I know what it is for?" asked Deepa.

Teesta shot a quick glance at his boss who nodded his agreement. "Pandey-ji has opened an account with a bank in the Cayman Islands and he will operate his account over the internet."

"Like Online Banking?"

"Yes but a lot more secure. In addition to the normal password, this ceramic cylinder will pick up a DNA imprint from his body and use that open the define the password with which the account can be operated."

"So it is only Pandey-ji who can use the account? Very high tech!"

"And you are only the fourth person in this country to be aware of this fact and of the device."

"That is a great honour and responsibility that you have placed on me."

"A lady who can shoot Bhola in cold blood is indeed someone very special as far as I am concerned."

"Who told you that?" Deepa whispered. That was something that was only known to she and her son!

"One of his henchmen lived for a few more hours and we heard how Kali herself had descended on earth to kill that bastard."

"Pandey-ji really loves tough women!" Teesta murmurred.

"I can see that very well," Deepa smiled at her but was surprised to see an enigmatic smile.

"Tough women are good," Pandey-ji broke in, "but can this tough woman help me configure this blasted device to work with my computer?"

"I am sorry, that is something that I cannot do, but if you want I can get my son, Rudra, to help with this."

"You think he can help?"

"He is a genius with all kinds of technology" and Deepa told them about how he had rigged up the extraction magnet. "Without him, that capsule of yours would have got lost in my cunt."

"Hmm... your kid seems to be very smart," Pandey-ji paused for a few moments and thought through the idea. "Can you bring him along tomorrow?"

"Why not?"

Deepa left soon after, but Pandey-ji was still looking out of the window when Teesta whispered. "Boss, are you thinking about what I am thinking as well..."

"Yes." Teesta and Pandey-ji were like two sides of the same coin. No wonder that Pandey-ji had taken her under his wings and ever since then they had been so attached to each other.

...

Which is why Rudra had accompanied Deepa on her second visit to Tata Centre but today they had arrived in the evening because Pandey-ji had sent word that that is when it would be convenient for him.

The room that they had been waiting in for nearly an hour was empty but a security guard had called on them twice to see if they wanted tea or a soda. Evidently their status had gone up.

"Do you think Teesta will fondle my balls today?" Rudra was a bit apprehensive about the strip-search.

"Why? Are you afraid that you will get an erection? Or is it that one I am seeing just now? in anticipation?"

"Don't you make fun of me, Ma," threatened Rudra in mock indignation, as he adjusted the tightness of his trouser at his crotch.

It was well past nine, and Deepa was getting worried about how late they would be in getting home, when the guard came and told them that Teesta was waiting for them. He then led them to the exclusive lift that took them straight to the 17th floor.

Teesta tonight was dressed for the kill! All she had on was a sleeveless yellow dress that just about dropped down to her knees. It did not seem as if she was wearing a bra and the casual silk sash that was gathered around her waist served to show the swell and bounce of her boobs as they moved around with her. Her jet black hair, cut square across the forehead, framed her face but otherwise dropped away in a long cascade down her shoulder. Deepa however had retained her traditional saree look but she had shampooed her hair and looked positively radiant.

"So young man, let me have a look at your balls!" Teesta grinned at Rudra.

"Am I exempt from your strip search today?"

"Actually Pandey-ji has exempted both you but how can I let such a stud go past without feeling him up."

"It's your call, Teesta." Rudra had dropped his pants and had stepped out of his brief.

"Ah, lovely pair of balls," Teesta was actually teasing Rudra, "and hey look he is getting an erection."

"What do you expect? when a stud like my son is faced with a sex bomb like you."

"But our sources tell us that there is another lady in his life who gives him equal pleasure." Teesta was openly stroking Rudra's penis right in front his mother, making it big and hard.

"Well I suppose one needs to be paid for all the difficult tasks that he performs for her."

"And does that include fishing Pandey-ji's treasure from her cunt."

"It also includes fighting off people who were trying to rape his mother."

"Anyway, let's not waste any more time here, it is getting late and Boss must be getting anxious..." She gestured to Rudra to put on his trousers.

"Or is he getting horny watching all this on his screen?" Deepa was getting a little irritated by Teesta's brazen flirting with her son.

"He has his own way with these things..."

Deepa had been in Pandey-ji's office before but Rudra was taken in by the hi-tech gadgets that littered the room. What caught his eye was the ultra-high speed internet connection modem that was attached to the desktop machine. It was as if a starving man was looking at a feast!

Rudra did not take too long to figure out what was necessary to get the bank account operational. It was a straightforward configuration where instead of entering a password, the user had to place the cylinder under his tongue and plug the cable into an USB slot.

"Boss, there are a few simple questions to be answered."

"Like what?"

"Do you want to access this from a single IP address, that is the same machine each time, or from any machine?"

"From any machine in the world."

"Do you want a second person or partner to be a co-signer to this account?"

"Teesta, how about putting your name there?"

"Let us keep it simple now, we can add my DNA later."

"Ok, would you want your child to access your account?"

"How would they get his DNA?"

"He, or she, will have half of their DNA that will be common with yours and so the system will make a 50% match."

"Anyway, I do not have a child at the moment..."

"So..."

"Do it anyway, it doesn't really matter... finish it fast."

"Boss, are you in a hurry?"

"In these matters, it is never good to be late. Too many things can go wrong."

"Fine we are done, account is set up. You can login now."

"Let me do this myself..."

Rudra stepped away from the desk leaving Teesta to wheel her boss in front of the machine. Pandey-ji keyed in the userid and then placed the cylinder under his tongue. For a moment the screen was busy as the software sensed and examined the saliva, extracted the signature of the DNA and fed it into the bank's server somewhere in the world.

"OK, we have logged in..." Teesta was jubilant.

"Now to see if we can operate the account," and for the next 30 minutes, Teesta and Pandey-ji carried out many transactions that moved money from a large number of legitimate and illicit accounts into this one master, DNA locked, account that they could now operate from anywhere in the world.

In the meantime, and with Pandey-ji's permission, mother and son walked around the room, admiring the terrific view of the city and the now dry and marshy bed of the Hooghly river in the distance. The bookcase however, intrigued Deepa. The variety of books and the multiplicity of languages would have to mean that Pandey-ji was a polyglot and a polymath rolled into one and yet from the dust on the handles, it was quite clear that the books were rarely used.

"Teesta, would it be possible to open this bookcase?"

"Sure," there was a slight hesitation in her voice, "perhaps some other time." She dodged the question and continued with their transactions.

Deepa noticed that both Teesta and Pandey-ji had been tense for quite some time but finally, and all of a sudden, there was a sudden expression of joy and pleasure.

"Oh Great!" exulted Pandey-ji, "we have finally got it."

"Yaay, Boss," shouted Teesta as well and clapped her hands in glee.

Deepa and Rudra looked at them in anticipation and Pandey-ji did not disappoint them.

"I should thank you Deepa and you Rudra for arranging to set up this mechanism, because I now have all my money in this highly portable format."

"You can access it from anywhere you want?"

"And that too in this most secure manner. Do you know what that means?"

"What Pandey-ji?"

"It means we can break-out of this hell hole and do something more meaningful in other, more civilised parts of this world."

"You mean will be out of Calcutta?"

"You are the only two people who know it, other than Teesta of course."

"Can we leave along with you, Pandey-ji?" Better to strike while the iron is hot. Deepa was direct with her request.

"Of course, my dear," Pandey-ji told her. "Do you think I would have told you all this if you were not leaving with us."

"When?"

"Soon, but now that you know this, you cannot step out of this building until the day of our departure."

There was a sudden hush in the room, before Rudra spoke. "You mean we will be prisoners here?"

"Not really kiddo," Pandey-ji reassured Rudra, "more like guests in a transit hotel, waiting for that flight to freedom out of Calcutta."

"How long would you think it will take?" Deepa was more focussed.

"Since our money is now mobile, shouldn't take too long. But this is not the time for such difficult discussion, we must celebrate tonight."

"Right ho!" chimed Teesta, "You want to freshen up Deepa-di, there is a guest suite for the two of you right there." She pointed towards a door.

Half an hour later, the four of them, Pandey-ji, Teesta, Deepa and Rudra were seated in a big, luxurious lounge in front of a table piled high with a selection of choice food and liquor. Scattered around the room were big, deep and very comfortable sofas. Pandey-ji had changed into a fine, white, half-sleeve kurta and he and Deepa were sitting close together, sipping a sparkling white wine from tall flutes while Teesta and Rudra, who seemed to have hit of well with each other, were drinking Rum with Cola on another sofa.

"Deepa, you have done me one big favour," Pandey-ji was speaking quietly, "but there is one bigger favour that I need from you."

"Tell me..." but before she could continue, Teesta turned around and asked, "Would anyone want to see a movie in here?"

"Why not? What do we have here?"

"We can choose anything, and it will be streamed online."

"Oh, I forgot that there are no bandwidth issues out here."

"And these are no movies either. These will be 3D hologram versions of the movies."

"I have heard of this... it is as if the actors and actresses are actually in the room."

"How about some red hot stuff," asked Teesta, "like Basic Instinct?"

"Yes, yes, why not." Rudra nodded in agreement, while Deepa smiled coyly.

Lights were dimmed, the show started and within minutes, Teesta had fast-forwarded to the point where the full, life-size, 3D images of Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone were fucking each other right in front of them. For Rudra and Deepa, who were seeing this for the first time, the sight was amazing. In fact, the 3D images were so utterly realistic that Rudra tried to go and touch Sharon's butt but ended up pushing his hand right through, as Teesta howled at him to sit down and not mess up the hologram!

"Can we get a Bengali film here?"

"Anything is possible, you name it, I will get it."

"Then please get Q's Gandu," whispered Deepa, "it is the first Indian movie that showed full frontal nudity." The wine was getting into her head.

"Done," and in a flash Rii, in her colourful, psychedelic dress was sucking at Anupbrata's not -too-big but black and erect penis!

"Oh god!" gasped Deepa, "this is too much. How I wish I had real penis like that to suck."

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart," whispered Pandey-ji and unzipped his crotch. "This is waiting for your lips." He pointed to the tent in his briefs.

Deepa needed no further invitation. Throwing the rest of the wine into her mouth in one, quick bottoms-up, she threw herself on Pandey-ji's knees and with a quick yank, pulled down both his trouser and his brief leaving his hard and erect penis standing out of his sparse, salt-n-pepper pubic bush. Pandey-ji too, grabbed her head, with a fistful of her hair in each hand and pushed her face down, hard on his crotch.

Pandey-ji may have lost the use of his legs but certainly not of what lay between them! His erection was massive and his balls were big and tight and Deepa under the influence of all that wine was licking and sucking at them like a slut that she never was. Rudra was torn between a stark naked Stone thrashing around on Douglas's naked body and his own mother Deepa sucking at Pandey-ji's prick. Teesta had no such confusion. For her Deepa was obviously a better attraction and with one quick leap she was behind her and before Deepa could realise it, her saree and petticoat had been yanked off and Teesta had jammed her face against the crack of her butt!

But Pandey-ji was not one to give up on his "prey" so easily! Now that she was nude beneath her waist, he grabbed Deepa under her armpits, flipped her on her back and dragged her all the way up his chest and locked his lips on hers. He slipped his fingers into her blouse and ripped away the buttons, pushed his hand inside her bra and started to fondle and squeeze her breasts.

kaypee
kaypee
369 Followers
12