Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to think of it," I added, looking up at her as I held the position for a few extra seconds. "I don't even know your name and I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy you even more than I did her."

CALLIE

In the midst of my passion, it occurred from nowhere that Erika might have been untruthful about her and Claire ... that the story might have been an elaborate charade as part of her plan to seduce me.

I didn't care. All that mattered was the way this woman's magical mouth was ravaging me. And the irony of that didn't escape me. The way I was giving myself so willingly made me the whore that Erika had referred to my girlfriend on her business card.

My fingers clawed at her sheets and my back arched as she took me to another high. Her wicked brown eyes stared up at me as her mouth, lips and tongue made me whimper like the out of control slut I was. Her soulful gaze was defying me to resist and this time I screamed out as another orgasm overwhelmed my trembling body.

This woman that I'd known for not more than an hour was doing things to me that I'd only ever read about in the kinds of books that are sold with plastic wrap on the cover. Her fingers and mouth combined to urge me to heights that I'd not even believed possible.

Even more, the lewd way in which she called me a slut ... a whore ... a bitch ... a harlot ... lit a fire I couldn't withstand.

"Your beloved girlfriend loved this..." she teased as she kissed her way up my body.

I knew her words to be true. Claire did love it when I slurped my way along her body. I shivered at the mixture of words and actions.

"She moaned like a bitch on heat when I sucked hard on her pebble-hard nipple like this," she continued.

Heat covered my body and I pushed my breasts up against her playful mouth. Claire loved having her breasts pleasured this way.

"And she screamed when I did this," she added as she circled my clit with her fingernail.

I shrieked like a banshee...

And just then, right when I thought I couldn't possibly cum any harder, she opened the drawer of the Scandinavian bedside table and pulled out a dildo.

"Viens ici, ma chatte..." she whispered.

12