Office Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Leah finds out...
1.7k words
3.8
49.5k
19
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
81 Followers

Leah, my wife, met me at the door when I got home. She was wearing the same lingerie she wore on our wedding night. Her red hair was done in long flowing curls, perfectly framing the beautiful face I looked at while I said my vows. Her shoulders and collarbone were bare. She wore a white corset that pushed up her ample breasts. Carrying a few more pounds now than our wedding night, I could see the edges of her pink nipples as her breasts threatened to spill out.

My cock tried to grow in its cage as my gaze traced down the lacy fabric of the corset to Leah's tiny white thong. The fabric was sheer with lacy edging, showing me that my wife had trimmed her red curls into a heart and shaved the rest completely off. I could see the gap between her thighs that always weakened my knees as my eyes traced my wife's beautiful body to her feet.

Once on the floor, I couldn't raise my eyes to meet Leah's lustful stare. I was in trouble. She sensed my discomfort.

'Don't you like this?' she asked. I could hear the hurt in her voice.

'I do. I love it even more than I did three years ago,' I answered, 'It's just...' My voice trailed off. I couldn't bring myself to tell my wife what my boss and his assistant were doing to me at work.

Leah dragged me into the house, closing the door and falling to her knees.

'I know what will help,' she teased, unbuckling my belt and yanking down my slacks and boxers. She came face to face with my cage and her teasing look turned to shock. Her shock turned to anger as she saw my guilty face.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!' She yelled. Leah stood, her breasts working free from the corset, her hard nipples visible.

'Marcus...' I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

'Your BOSS did this to you?! Why?!'

'He and his assistant, Ashley, they...'

'They what?! They locked your dick up?! Why would you let someone do this?!' Leah was nearly in tears. I tried to reach for her, but she shook away from my arms, her breasts falling further from the corset and making me twitch again in my cage. I had to tell her.

'Remember how we talked about me watching you with another man, letting him take you while I watched?' Her silent nod let me continue, 'Well, Marcus and Ashley found out what I wanted you to do and decided to do it themselves. They are making me their cuckold at work.'

Leah's anger softened slightly at the mention of 'cuckold.' I had shown her websites when I was trying to convince her to do it, and she knew the humiliation and the chastity that came with it.

'So you're not fucking this girl?'

'Obviously not,' I replied, trying to smile as I looked down at my caged cock.

'You're ok with this?' She was still unsure about the whole situation.

'I am. I won't be fired, as long as I do what I'm told, and I think Ashley is getting a raise for doing it.'

Leah sat me down on the couch, still wearing my shirt and my cage in plain sight, and made me explain the whole situation. I told her everything.

'You really want this?' She asked again.

'I do. I've never felt more aroused, and you dressed like that doesn't help,' I said, trying to bring her sexy outfit back into the discussion. She smiled and looked down, finally noticing that she was falling out of her corset. I moaned as she tucked her breasts back in, hiding her nipples.

'I got a strange package today from your office's address, but I thought it was meant for you, so I didn't open it,' Leah said, as the wheels turned in her head. Standing to go get it, I stared at the string of her thong as it disappeared between her pale ass cheeks.

Coming back to the living room, she opened the padded envelope and dumped its contents onto the coffee table. A DVD fell out first, followed by a heavy 'thump' as a long black dildo hit the wooden tabletop. Leah gasped. I groaned, knowing instantly what was on the DVD.

Without a word, Leah put the DVD in and pressed play on the remote. My boss, Marcus, showed up on the screen and repeated everything I had just told Leah about the past few days at work. As he finished, he reached up and moved the camera towards his lap. Leah's eyes widened as she watched Ashley trying to fit Marcus' cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Leah's telltale flush returned to her chest, giving away her arousal at watching the young blonde try to swallow nearly a foot of black cock. I watched my wife's eyes go from the screen to the dildo on the table. We both flinched as Marcus began talking on the screen again.

'The toy is molded from me. It's a perfect replica of this,' his fingers tangled into Ashley's hair and forced her head onto him, making her gag. When he let her go, she looked into the camera and smiled, her makeup streaking from her eyes and drool dripping down her chin. As Ashley returned to sucking Marcus, I saw Leah look to me for approval.

I nodded, and I knew my wife was hooked when she lifted Marcus' rubber cock off of our coffee table. She moved it around in her hands, taking it all in to the sounds of Ashley's sucking on the TV. Leah slid down on the couch and spread her legs. I watched as my wife pulled her thong to the side and rubbed the head against her lips.

We both moaned as it hit her clit. Within a few seconds of rubbing, her juices soaked the head of her new toy. She tried to push it inside her, but gasped at the pain of it stretching her open. I watched my wife's eyes go back to the TV and knew what she was thinking.

I wasn't surprised when she brought the toy to her mouth, trying to mimic what the young blonde was doing on the screen. I had longed for years to see my wife sucking a black cock, and this was as close as I'd ever seen. I glanced at the screen and back to my wife as both girls tried to fit the thick hard rod into their mouths as best they could. When Ashley slobbered on it, so did Leah. When Ashley tried to take it all and gagged, so did Leah. The only difference was the color of the hair trying to bob up and down on the black cocks.

Another difference showed itself as Marcus started moaning. On the screen, he grabbed Ashley's hair and yanked her head back. My boss grunted as he painted his assistant's face with his cum, plastering her eyes shut. When I looked back to Leah, her fingers were furiously working her wet pussy, trying to get an orgasm of her own. As Marcus shot his last ropes of cum on Ashley's face, Leah tried inserting the black toy inside her again.

She got the head to literally pop inside her tight folds, but as soon as she did, her orgasm hit, making her pale body shake and twitch. In the throes, she tried to force more inside her, but it was just too thick. She came again immediately after trying, her juices spilling out of her pussy, running in rivulets down the thick veins of the rubber cock.

The screen went black and the only sounds were Leah trying to catch her breath and her pussy squelching as she rubbed the head of the toy around her thick pussy lips.

As if noticing me for the first time, Leah looked me up and down. Her gaze caught on my cock as it dripped precum onto the cushion of the couch.

'I need fucked,' Leah moaned lustily, 'Where's the key?'

My wife moaned as I shook my head.

Determined, Leah returned her attention to the toy. After rubbing her cum around the shaft, she screamed as the head again popped inside her. She was able to take a couple inches this time before her orgasm hit. My wife came so hard on the toy she did something I had never seen before. As she doubled over and screamed, her cum literally shot from her pussy, spraying the coffee table and empty DVD case.

Exhausted, my pale redheaded wife fell back into the couch, the thick black toy staying inside her for a few seconds, jiggling as aftershocks of her orgasm ripped through her before falling out with an audible 'pop'.

I stood, my caged cock trailing a string of precum that was attached to the cushion as I moved towards my wife. I kissed her heaving chest and reaching up, pulled her heavy breasts from the white corset. Whimpering as I licked her nipples, Leah pulled my head tighter to her. I kissed my way up her neck to her ear, whispering my love before deeply kissing my wife.

We made out like we were in high school, my hands roaming her soft body before finally resting on her pussy.

'He has you, too, doesn't he?' I asked, already knowing the answer.

Leah nodded, looking guilty.

'I have to have it, I'm sorry,' she whispered. Remembering the cuckold background, she added, 'And you want me to have it, don't you? You want your boss to fuck my little pussy with his. Big. Black. Cock.'

That was the first time I had ever cum without physical stimulation. As I was caged, my cum did not shoot from my cock like Marcus' had, but streamed out, thick and sticky.

Another first, Leah reached down, and after getting as much of it on her fingers as she could, she put them to my mouth. Repeating this, my wife fed me my cum. As I licked the last of it from my lips, the hand she fed me with fell to her pussy.

Leah rubbed her clit to a quick, final orgasm before collapsing to the couch, almost instantly asleep.

I laid a blanket over my wife, letting her nap while I cooked dinner. All I had eaten that day was a bowl of cereal and cum.

Leah woke as I finished and we discussed our new relationship as we ate, my wife still wearing her bridal lingerie and me wearing my new cage.

Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
81 Followers