Office Party Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, her legs were shaking and her pussy was convulsing around my hand. This time, as she screamed and grunted, I saw a trickle of clear sticky fluid run down the back of my hand and coat her already messy thighs. Her legs clamped around my forearm as she had her forth orgasm of the evening. When I removed my arm, her body went limp and hung down over the sofa as she panted heavily. I sat down on the floor next to her spread legs for a minute, getting my breath back.

My cock was still rock hard at this point and, after using my colleagues body like that, it wouldn't be long before I was ready to explode again. I stood up behind Sophie and gently slid my cock in between her butt cheeks, which were still obscenely exposed to me. She didn't move or respond for a couple of minutes as I gently rocked back and forth while I rested my hands on her smooth arse. When she had finally recovered, she raised her upper body up on the sofa cushions, lifted her head to look back at me, and said

"That was unbelievable, I've never cum so much in my life."

I helped her stand up and found she was a little unsteady on her feet. She smiled, clasped her arms around me for support, and said "I think I need to lie down."

We made our way back to the bedroom and she flopped her sexy naked body down on the bed with a contented sigh. As I lay down next to her, she took hold of my cock in her soft hand and asked "so what are we gonna do with this?"

Admiring her massive tits and her wet matted pubic hair, I remembered her promise to let me cum wherever I wanted.

"Mmm that's a tough decision," I joked, "where do you want it?"

"Well" she said coyly, "I think my pussy needs a rest for now, how about we see if my mouth is up to the job?"

I don't know if it was the way she phrased it, the look on her horny face, or the fact that I had abused her pussy to the point that she needed to take a break from fucking, but I felt my dick leap in her hand. Sophie obviously felt it too because she grinned and said "it looks like someone likes that idea."

Without any further delay, I shuffled up to the top of the bed and she rolled onto her side and propped herself up on one elbow to bring her head in line with my cock. With one more look up at me, she took it into her mouth and closed her lips around it.

This time it was a much gentler blowjob, I wasn't fucking her face like before, I was letting her slowly suck me while I stroked her head with one hand and her breasts with the other. She was really sucking hard though, I felt like she was trying to coax the cum out of my balls. Suddenly, she released the suction around my shaft and pulled my foreskin back to run her tongue over the exposed tip, she was amazing at this.

As she closed her mouth back around it, I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching. I clasped her head just a bit tighter and moaned "that's it I'm gonna cum, I want to cum in your mouth."

Sophie just groaned excitedly and sucked harder as I gently bucked my hips. A few seconds later, I felt my cum rush up through my dick and explode into Sophie's mouth. She didn't stop sucking, she milked every drop of cum out of me and when her mouth filled up, I saw her take a big gulp, obviously swallowing some of it. I kept spurting for what felt like ages and Sophie kept gently massaging my balls with one hand. Eventually I was spent and she let my cock fall from her mouth, leaving a sticky trail across her cheek.

She dropped her head back onto the pillow, looked up in to my eyes and took another large gulp, swallowing down the rest of my cum. I stretched out next to her and told her how incredible she was, and we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. She stayed the night at mine, sleeping naked in my bed, and by the time I woke up in the early hours of the next morning, my dick was rock hard again. I don't know what got into me but I had a sudden urge to bury my face in her sweet pussy again so I dipped under the covers, gently spread her thighs, and began to lick up and down her slit. It took a few minutes for her to wake up, at which point she reached down, clasped my head tightly against her thighs, and climaxed on my tongue.

As I appeared from underneath the covers, I could only barely make out the features of Sophie's pretty face in the moonlight shining through the window. As I settled on top of her, she whispered "I'm all rested now, I think I'm ready for more." With that, she reached a hand down to grab my stiff cock, and lined it up with her wet pussy.

I fucked her gently for what felt like hours, I moved to lay down behind her and slip in from the side, she rolled on top of me and gyrated her hips, we used every lazy position we could think of.

Eventually I ended up on top of her again with her legs spread either side of me, when I started to breath more heavily and thrust harder.

"Are you gonna to cum for me?" Sophie whispered sweetly. "I think I want it inside me this time, you can cum inside me if you want." One look at her sweet face and her wide eyes had me on the edge, so I buried my dick as deep as I could inside her and erupted spurt after spurt deep into her body. She moaned as she felt my hot juice squirt up into her.

When I was finished, I stayed on top of her for a few seconds before rolling off to the side, and we stroked each other's bodies gently until we fell asleep again.

When we woke the next morning, we spent so time chatting and Sophie admitted that she had really shocked herself with the way she had behaved the previous night. She said she wasn't the sort of person to jump on me before I even had the door shut but she had been so worked up looking forward to it all week, she couldn't help herself. She also said that when I was being rough with her in the kitchen, she really enjoyed it. She didn't think she would have and had never done anything like that before but something about it really turned her on. She said there was just one thing we still had to take care of though, she was here to please me in exchange for the work thing and so far, she had still got off more times than I had.

I knew exactly how I wanted to take care of that so without saying a word, I jumped up and straddled her chest. She knew exactly what I wanted so she leant forward, took my cock into her mouth for a few seconds to get it wet, and then pushed her big soft tits together. I spent the next ten minutes fucking the big soft mounds of flesh with enthusiasm. When I could feel my orgasm approaching, I looked down at Sophie and said "so are you ready for my treat then?"

She looked quizzically at me so I grabbed a handful of her hair and said "I'm gonna cum on your pretty little face."

She didn't have time to react, I whipped my dick out from between her tits and wanked it furiously until, almost immediately, the first shot of my cum spurted out and hit her square in the forehead. It splashed against her skin and up into her hair followed by several more shots that covered her mouth and her left cheek. By the time I was finished, her face was a complete mess but as she relaxed, I saw a smile begin to form. The smile turned to a laugh and we agreed that we could both use a shower.

We showered together and I soaped up her sexy body, almost still unable to believe that this wasn't over yet. If Sophie lived up to her end of this deal I would be getting weekly blowjobs for a while yet but, given how much fun we had had in the past twelve hours, I was certain we wouldn't stop there.

As it turned out I was right, we spent many more nights together after that, and she did indeed keep to her end of the bargain. She sucked my dick more than once a week for the next few months, sometimes at my place, sometimes at hers. A few times she even sucked me off in the office when we were working late. That wasn't the last time I covered her pretty face with my jizz, and it wasn't even the most inventive thing she came up with to pay me back. It took a few weeks for me to realise just how kinky my colleague really was.

12