Oh, Jen!! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you do, too," she said, kneeling in front of me. In a flash, she had my wilting cock in her mouth, licking all the sticky remains of our mating from it, as well as my balls and thighs, making a noisy effort as she smacked every time she pulled off me. If I wasn't already so spent, I'd have easily gotten hard from her attention. As it was, there was a short lived stirring of my dick, but, alas, at my age, not to get very far. Still, it was one of the sexiest things anyone had ever done for me. Jen knew I was done for the day, but she took her time making love to my cum sticky cock like no one ever has. When she had me thoroughly cleaned, she sat up. I helped her to the sofa seat. She leaned over, took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, making sure she got as much of her tongue in my mouth as she could manage. The taste was...interesting, the result of many of her orgasms, mixed with seven loads of cum from three guys. I tried not to think about that part of it so much, but the way Jen took her time at the end, first the slow love session, then her clean up, was incredibly loving. I could fall for her, if only she was available. And maybe if she wasn't.

Jen stood after the kiss, hitching up her wrap dress, not bothering to tighten it up. She leaned forward to get her shoes, giving me a good look down the loose top at her swaying tits. "I gotta go," she said, looking at the clock. It was 3:15. "The girls will be home by 4:30, and I need to get cleaned up," she said, as a thin white line slowly slid down her right thigh.

I laughed, pointing out her leakage. "I can tell. Enjoy your bath."

Jen smiled and kissed me, a lingering, soft kiss. "I will." She looked at me smiling. "Merry Christmas."

I kissed her. "Merry Christmas, Jen. Hope you get all the toys you want."

A big grin spread over her pretty face. "Oh, I think I already have!!" She kissed me again, and she was out the door.