Oh What a Night!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my shoulder punched and called a pervert. In the John, I got some wet towels and wiped the last of the cum and lube off my junk.

On the way back to the truck, we were walking arms around each other. As we neared the truck, she glanced around behind us and said:

"Get in on my side and place your bare ass directly on the seat. I want to take a nap on the way home, and I need to clear your pipes again so you'll let me sleep."

Didn't have to tell me twice, I sat with pants on my ankles as she climbed in on the driver's side and kneeled across the seat. She unbuttoned and pulled out her tits, licked her palm and fingers, and began stroking my cock. She flopped over on her side, and put her head near it and began to blow across the head, her tongue licked the head a bit, I shivered at the erotic sight of my wife and lover pleasing me so. She shimmied up a bit and began rubbing my cock across her tits. God what a sight, my cock juicing up, rubbing a glistening furrow across one tit to the other. Her nipples were hard, and she made sure they rubbed under my foreskin. I didn't last all that long this time either, and spurted across those lovely peaches. She milked the last drops, sat up and to my astonishment, pulled up her dress, ignoring the cum as she fastened the buttons.

"Don't you want to use a towel?"

"Get around to your side. It doesn't matter, you've wrinkled my dress so badly, I'll have to wash it when I get home anyway. Roll up the windows; it's getting a little cool for this dress."

She wiggled into a sweatshirt, pulled the hood over her head and eyes, seatbelt on, heels on the edge of the seat, stretched the sweatshirt over her knees and shins. She slept curled up in a ball. I drove in the slow lane to make the drive last, she stirring momentarily at the Newark exit, and woke up in our driveway.

"Oh, what a night
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me.
She was everything I dreamed she'd be
Sweet surrender, what a night."

Song title: Oh What a Night

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

Song written by Gaudio and Parker