Older Man Samples Lynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I answer, Lynn speaks up, "Charles said he wanted to surprise us. Now we can have even more fun."

"Well, I am surprised. But like you said, we can have even more fun. I'll let you three enjoy yourselves. Don, it's great meeting you. I hope you will find Lynn to be everything you are expecting."

I leave my wife alone with the two older men, and go mingle with other guests. I run into Elaine whom I have met a few times. She and her husband Allan are in their forties. Elaine is a very attractive and curvaceous five two brunette. Her hair is cut short. She likes to wear tight fitting low cut dresses. I am immediately drawn to her spectacular cleavage. I really don't know them that well. They are friends with Charles and the Smiths.

"I saw your sexy wife with Charles a few minutes ago. That is a really hot outfit she is wearing. Looks like Charles and Don are getting quite a show."

I like Elaine's earthy language. I reply, "I'm not possessive. I get turned on when she shows off like that." Looking down at her cleavage, I laughingly tell her, "Besides you are in no position to talk about showing off."

"It sounds like you and my husband are alike in many ways."

She continues, "When Allan and I arrived, seeing your wife and Charles on the couch together I thought she was with Charles. They told me you were probably out on the patio."

"What else did she say?"

"She said she was here to meet Charles."

She sees the look on my face, "Don't worry. We know what is going on. I think it is kind of kinky that you are going along to watch." She pushes one of her breasts into my arm, "You want to watch Charles fuck your wife? She is really going to enjoy him. He is very good. Does she know how hung he is?"

I give her a questioning look as she leans into me, "You are not the only husband who is turned on when his wife is with other men. Allan likes to watch when I fuck Charles. Not only Charles but other men."

I am turned on by her explicit language, "Yea. I set it up. I told Charles he could fuck my wife while I watch. She knows about his cock."

"Don't be embarrassed. You would be surprised at what some of these people do. You might ask Charles what Linda and Terry like to do"

With that revelation there is not much else I can say. So the Smith's know what is going on. I leave Elaine. I imagine by this time Lynn is getting very turned on.

As Elaine walks off, I run into Linda Smith. With what Elaine just told me, I look at Linda in a whole new light. She is slim without being skinny. In her early fifties, she is very attractive with light blonde straight hair. I never noticed before how sexy she is.

She leans into me and speaks softly, "It looks like Lynn is having a good time with Charles and Don. I think they are going to have even more fun."

"Have you see them?"

"I saw Lynn showing them some of our period pieces and then the three of them went downstairs. You should go down there before you miss something."

She sees the quizzical look on my face. "We know what happens downstairs. We also know what happens in the upstairs bedrooms. After all it is our house. I wasn't sure at our last party when she and Andrew went downstairs and you followed. Now that Terry and I know what you and Lynn like, we will invite you to attend one of our smaller more intimate parties.

Good grief! How many people know. I know Lynn has not always been discrete, but this is getting out of hand. I head to the top of the stairs leading to the lower floor. I look around and Linda catches my eye. She just gives me a smile.

Trying to look casual, I head downstairs. It takes all of my willpower not to rush. I immediately head in the direction of our favorite alcove. I take smaller steps as I approach where I know I will find Lynn. I hear quiet conversation. I reach my familiar vantage point. Lynn and Charles are sitting on the loveseat. I do not see Don, but hear conversation coming on the other side of the alcove. I remember there is a chair just a few feet from the loveseat.

Charles is caressing the back of her neck. This never fails to turn her on. He whispers something. Lynn sits up and looks over where I assume Don is sitting she says something as she unbuttons her top. This time she unbuttons it all the way. She opens the flaps until her bra encased breasts are totally visible.

I hear Don say something, and she opens the clasp of the bra. Her breasts are now on display to both men. Her aureoles are pronounced and her nipples to totally rigid. She turns to Charles and I can hear her say, "See I told you I was going to show you some more pieces."

Charles cups both tits pinching up her nipples. She arches her back pushing her breasts into his palms. "Ohh God Charles that feels so good. Do you like them?"

She is not acting as cautious as she was the last time with Andrew. I hear Don say something and she replies, "Do you like them too? Here you get a feel."

She rises from the loveseat and walks a few steps. I cannot see Don, but Lynn appears to be standing in front of him. His hands come into view and he fondles her breasts. Now his face is visible as he takes one of her breasts in her mouth. She says in a little girl voice, "That's it suck them good."

Charles gets up and stands behind her. He nuzzles her neck and puts his arms around her waist holding her breasts as Don suckles them.

He instructs Don, "Play with this little slut's pussy."

Don cups her pussy and massages her mound. They both talk dirty to her.

Lynn starts moaning and getting more vocal, "That's it play with me. Let me be your slut."

"What kind of slut?"

"A naughty married slut."

"That's right. You like being a hot married piece of ass. What will your husband think?"

"He likes me to be slut. He set this up so I could be a slut for you."

Charles addresses Don, "You know what else I heard about this little married slut? She is a good cocksucker."

Lynn is now enflamed with lust. "I am a good cocksucker. I love sucking men's cocks. Would you guys like a blowjob?"

Charles sits back on the love seat and leans back, "Suck me like you sucked your husband and Andrew."

Without hesitation, she unbuckles him and lowers his zipper. She reaches in his briefs and puts her hand around his cock. Charles pulls down the tops of his briefs until his cock is visible.

"God, it's huge. My husband told me you are hung, but he didn't say this big."

Lynn immediately bends over to take his cock in her mouth. He is not as thick as Andrew but is still thicker than her husband. She is not as quiet this time. I can hear mewing and other sounds of lust as she sucks him. Charles lifts his body pushing his cock further in his mouth. I hear another low moan. Beginning a rhythmic sucking motion. With Charles's cock in her mouth, she looks over at Don. From my vantage point I cannot tell what he is saying. She keeps the base of Charles's cock in one hand and fondles his balls in the other.

She slowly takes as much as she can before I hear she gag. Charles stops her. He tells her very few women can take him all. She pauses to take the shaft out of her mouth and runs her tongue around his swollen head. She uses one hand to stroke him keeping his cock in her mouth while she uses her tongue to milk his cock.

She moves her head faster up and down his cock. She slows down and with just the head and a few inches of his cock in her mouth, she uses her hand to jack him off. Charles keeps the pressure on the back of her neck while he encourages her sucking, He caresses her exposed breast as she eagerly sucks his cock.

He keeps encouraging her. "Ohh yea. What a good cocksucker. Don, you're really going to like this."

He tenses as he cums. Lynn must not have anticipated his sudden explosion of cum. Some of it runs out of her mouth down his shaft onto his pubic hair. She locks her mouth back on his cock, but he stops her. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he milks more cum out of his cock onto her breasts

She runs her lips and tongue all over his shaft, cleaning him up. She reaches the base and licks the remnants of his cum out of his pubic hair.

She sits back up. There are drops of cum on her breasts. Charles hands her a glass of wine. She thanks him and takes a sip. She takes another sip and turns to Don, "Are you ready for your turn?"

Don moves into sight and stands of front of my wife. His cock is already out and fully erect. He must have been playing with himself while watching Charles get his blowjob. Lynn takes his shaft in her hand and leans forward. She looks at his cock and tells him, "What a nice big hard cock. Would you like me to suck it?"

He doesn't answer, but puts pressure on the back of my wife's head, sliding his cock in my sweet wife's luscious lips. She immediately puts pressure on him with her lips and tongue. He isn't as long as Charles, but is thick with a big mushroom head. .

He pushes his pants and briefs down a little, giving my wife access to his cock and balls. "That's it you married slut. How do you like my cock? Is it big enough? Is it bigger than your husband's?"

Keeping his cock in her mouth, she looks up at him and continues sucking.

Charles cups her breasts. He answers Don, "Yea. she likes it. Can't you tell the way she is sucking? It's definitely bigger than her husband's." Addresses Lynn, "Don't forget his balls. He even gave you access."

My slutty wife takes her tongue and runs all over his balls. She is moaning. I look around to see if she is attracting anyone else.

"Like that? They taste good?"

"Just like that." Talking to Charles, "God what a cocksucker. Did you know she was this good?"

"I heard she was, but had no idea she would be this good. I think she sucks as good as Elaine."

My own lust builds hearing the two men discuss my wife. So Elaine has sucked them. What about Linda?

Lynn keeps sucking him. She looks up with his cock in her mouth. She can take most of him in her mouth. Her nose brushes his pubic hair. With his full length of his cock in her mouth I can visibly see her lips and tongue milking him. He has a hand on the back of her head keeping his cock deep in her mouth.

He announces his cumming with a groan. I see Lynn's reaction as his cum hits the back of her throat. She keeps milking him. The throbbing of his cock in my wife's mouth begins to lesson.

He pulls her head back. He lets the rest of his cum drip onto my wife's breasts. She squeezes the last remnants on her breasts. Then cleans the head and shaft with her mouth.

I am too stunned for words watching the two older men violate my young wife's mouth. She has the same dreamy expression I have seen before.

Charles hands her the glass of wine. "Here I think you need this."

Charles announces they better be getting back upstairs. As they refasten, their clothes, I go back upstairs. I think I see someone going up the stairs before me. Was someone else watching.?

I look around. There are very few people left. We must have been longer that I thought. A few minutes later the three of them return. The two men look relaxed. Lynn has a radiant look. Her hair is slightly disheveled. There are light cum stains on the tops of her breasts.

"How was it? Did Lynn show you everything you wanted."

Charles has his hand possessively holding my wife. "What about you? Did you see everything you wanted?"

" Ohhh yea. That and more. Looks like you gave Lynn exactly what she wanted."

Lynn kisses my cheek. "I'm glad you were there to watch. Did you see everything?"

" I saw everything."

She whispers in my ear, "Tell us what you saw."

She is standing in between them. I'm just glad no one else is in the room. "I watched you suck their cocks."

"Could you hear what we saying?"

"Most of it."

She puts her arms around both of them, not caring if any of the other guests are looking, "Then you got to hear me talk real naughty. Did you hear me ask Don If he would like me to suck his cock?"

"I heard that too."

"And you like it. You knew I was going to suck Charles, but being able to suck Don was kind of a bonus." She clasps them a little tighter, "Thank you guys for such a treat."

Charles suggest we leave. He invites us to his new condo for a night cap. He says Lynn might be able to give him more decorating ideas. I readily accept. Lynn also thinks it is a good idea. Don demurs. He says he has to get back home. He didn't mean to stay this late.

We go and find the Smiths to bid farewell.

Lynn tells Linda, "Thank you so much. What a great party. I was able to show Charles and Don some of your period pieces."

"We enjoyed having you. We hope you will come back sometime. It looks like you were having a good time with them. Don it was nice meeting you. Terry and I are looking forward to seeing you again. I hope you and Lynn got along. Lynn, any time you want to show Charles and Don any more of our period pieces feel free to come over anytime."

Linda addresses me, "What about you? Did you enjoy yourself? Did you see everything you wanted."

"I had a great time. I got to see everything and more."

Linda turns to Charles, "Well Charles, are they ready?"

"They're more than ready."

(to be continued) 

12