On Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation was on thick textured card. Lightly scented and edged in gold it contained just a few words:

Beauville Avenue
Saturday September 21st

There was no prompt to RSVP. This was the sort of event that you did not want to turn down. The invite filled Mark and Victoria with excitement.

Victoria spent most of Saturday afternoon preparing. She cleaned, buffed and shaved her body until she could stand in front of the mirror with a smile on her face.

It was a tempestuous evening with rain pummelling the windows. Although nerves were not as much of an issue as last time, Mark had ordered a taxi so as to begin the evening in style. He led his wife out to the vehicle, sheltering them both beneath an umbrella.

"Are you looking forward to it?" He asked as they were spirited through the dripping streets of London.
"Yes, I think so. The people were so friendly last time and I enjoyed the attention. But I'm still nervous, I think there will be more expectation this time."
"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Jane was clear on that, remember?"
"Yes, I know."
"And if you do feel uncomfortable we can always leave."

She looked at her husband and kissed him. He was such a good man.

This time, when the door opened, Jane greeted them and took them straight through to the main room. Mark was glad when Freddie and Gayle came over - they seemed to put Victoria at ease. Sure enough, within minutes, they were all conversing amiably.

"Freddie has promised not to embarrass us when we undress like the last time."
"Did I promise? Well, I'll try my best."
"To be honest, Freddie, you made me feel amazing." Said Victoria.
"Oh yes, she was still blushing about that when we got home." Mark added.

Several more couples arrived over the next hour. Just like last time, the men all wore smart suits, and the ladies wore ball gowns. Everyone was wearing a mask.

Victoria, anxious for something to happen, was almost relieved when the first lady was stripped of her dress. She knew that, before long, Mark would be uncovering her too.

He waited until they had started to be comfortable in the company of a new couple, one they had not spoken with before. This time he slid the straps off her shoulders without asking as the conversation continued. The dress fell to her feet and, as she was stepping out of it, Mark freed her of her corset.

That feeling came back, the one of slight embarrassment, mixed with the confidence that came from knowing you looked great and had the attention of a lot of the people in the room. Before now she had never focused on how it felt to wear a g-string. But now she was very conscious of how the small triangle of material pressed lightly on her pussy and how it allowed through the gentle breeze of someone passing by. The string that plunged down the cleft of her buttocks felt amazingly sensual.

The room was starting to empty as couples began drifting into the playrooms. Victoria recognised Harry and Freya across the room. They, too, were seeking out excitement elsewhere. Suddenly Victoria realised she wanted to follow them.

"Mark?"
"Yes, gorgeous?"
"You want to go and look in one of those rooms?"
"Yeah, sure, if you're ready."

She could feel the slight wobble of her naked bottom as they crossed the room to the door through which Harry and Freya had just gone. It was the same as the one she had seen last time, but this time there was a man and woman having sex.

Wow, thought Victoria, he has an amazing body. This was the first time she had seen another man naked since getting together with Mark. He had a strong back and muscular legs, just like Mark's. But, although it was rather wonderful, this man's arse was no way near as good as her husbands. The sweat on the man's body betrayed the fact that he had been fucking the woman, who may or may not have been his partner, for quite some time.

The man fell to the bed, turned onto his back and lifted the woman onto his hard cock. They weren't making love, they were fucking. Raw, pure and passionate, seemingly unaware of the dozen or so people looking on. Victoria squeezed Mark's hand. His mouth was agape. She looked down and saw that he was turned on by this act before them. She felt jealous of the woman on the bed, who had the men so mesmerised.

Deep, rumbling grunts emanated from deep within the man's rippling chest. He picked up the woman, placed her on the bed and thrust harder and harder, forcing loud squeals out of her. Her breasts were bouncing vigorously, her legs wide to receive the thick cock of her lover. He pulled out and took himself in his hand. After masturbating briefly a long stream of creamy cum cannoned out over her stomach and gaping pussy.

The couple lay for a while and conversation resumed amongst the spectators. After wiping the cum off of themselves they wandered off to the showers. Victoria thought this particular display a bit strange, but that may have been because she had only come in towards the end. She turned to start speaking with Mark but then noticed that Freya was crawling onto the bed.

Her perky arse was pointing towards where Mark and Victoria stood. She was still wearing a g-string but her tits were dangling free. Once she attained the middle of this rather large bed she lay on her back and began running her hands slowly over her body, lingering over the nipples and thighs. One hand found her pussy and slipped in beneath the g-string. Genuine sounds of enjoyment found their way out of her lips. She closed her eyes.

Victoria surreptitiously began stroking her husband's cock through the material of his trousers. She saw Harry looking at her and smiled. God, she felt like such a slut. A wonderful, powerful slut. Someone tentatively took hold of her free hand. It was Freya. She had crawled to the edge of the bed and now was touching Victoria. She gave her hand a gentle tug. Well, this is it.

Mark kissed her on the neck before she allowed Freya to pull her onto the bed. The other girl laid back down and Victoria crawled beside her. Her breasts hung tantalisingly within Freya's reach, who took hold of them. It felt strange to be so intimate with another woman, but the obvious pleasure of the men watching made it enjoyable. Freya lifted her head and gave Victoria a quick kiss on her neck.

Victoria kneeled with her head down to continue kissing the girl. Her legs spread slightly to give the aroused men a tantalising glimpse of her pussy and the O of her butt, both of which were now inadequately covered by her underwear. She felt as though she was falling fast down a slide into another world. In this world women controlled men with the flash of naked flesh and the promise of exquisite sex.

Freya was pulling off her underwear. Victoria still felt a little squeamish but her curiosity took over and she ran her fingers over the inviting lips between the blonde woman's legs. It was as though she was touching herself, feeling that same sleek, tender skin, the same sticky nectar beneath the pink folds around the pearly clit.

She allowed Freya to remove her own g-string and looked her loving husband in the eye as her pussy and anus were revealed for all to see. Now Freya was beckoning Harry over. They kissed long and hard, tongues darting in and out, writhing over one another. He placed a hand on Victoria's butt and squeezed hard. She responded by twisting slightly to give him access to her clit.

Mark stepped forward and ran his hand up along Freya's reclined body, she gave herself readily to him. He fondled her breasts then her pussy. Now he sought out Victoria's butt. He leaned down and kissed it, tongued the tight ring and slathered her cunt with drool. Harry had unzipped his trousers and Victoria looked up, enveloping his thick, hard appendage into the depths of her mouth.

Her husband's fingers sought out her g spot and slipped into her butt. He fucked her like this for a while, drawing out her liquid pleasure. Then he, too, unleashed his cock. He maneuvered himself so that he could enter her from behind. Freya spun around and worked her busy tongue over Victoria's clit, while she, too, was finger fucked by Harry.

Mark's glorious, pulsating penis buried deep inside her, Freya's hot lips and strong tongue thrilling her clit, Harry's cock in her mouth and his hands and fingers all over her tits and arse. All the while the other men and women looked on, passively exulting in this wonderful performance.

The two naked women occasionally swapped positions, allowing the men access to wherever their mouths, hands or cocks wanted to go. After what felt like hours she found herself back in that same position, 69'd with Freya, her lips clamped around Harry's lovely hardness and her husband fucking her pussy. She tasted precum. This was soon followed by a hard pulsing in Harry's cock. He pulled away from Victoria's sucking and directed his delicious ooze all over Freya's exposed pussy.

Freya responded by arching her back uncontrollably. Victoria's fingers, deep inside her, felt the gush of cum as the other woman orgasmed noisily. Now she, too was taken over by the dizzying approach of pure bliss, spurred on by Freya's frantic licks.

Mark, huge, massive, g spot hitting Mark suddenly pumped an amazing load of cum inside her, a sensation so intense that she too, at last, surrendered to the licking lips, the horny gazes and appreciative erections, all pointing at her overt sex. Her juices mingled with Mark's and she fell to the bed in an exhausted embrace with Freya.

Eventually the two women were led by their partners to the showers. Harry and Freya were not finished yet, but Victoria was done for the night. She had come so far, had cum so hard. Never before had she felt so full of vigour. Not only did she feel like a sex goddess, she was a sex goddess.

Mark and Victoria returned to their lives, now so enriched by lively, imaginative sex. Every now and then they returned to Beauville Avenue to meet and play with friends old and new.

12