On Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti paused again. "Telling you this isn't easy," she said, "but you need to know it if we're going to spend time together. Anyway, the protection order pissed Jevon off. I was still staying with Belinda, which Jevon knew. That night of the day I got the order, Jevon came to Belinda's apartment. He kicked in the front door. He started hitting me. Belinda started hitting him with a camera body and yelling for her neighbors to call 911. Fortunately, someone did and there was an Athens PD patrol car a block away. When the Athens officers showed up, Jevon went at them. To make a long story short, I spent a night in the hospital. Jevon's spent about three years in prison and has a couple more to serve." Patti took a deep breath. "Will, the point of this is that I really like you, but I've learned not to trust my judgment about men."

Again, I thought "Jesus!" I didn't say anything. Patti had been through a lot. I didn't know what to say. I was strongly attracted to her and had hoped we'd have a relationship. After what I'd just heard, it looked like our odd version of "just friends" was as good as it would get.

We drove a few more minutes in silence. In a slightly brighter tone, Patti asked, "So, how does an educated, attractive man end up living by himself in the woods of rural Southeastern Ohio?"

I gave Patti a short version how I'd gotten to where I was. When I finished, Patti said, "So, your wife left you just because she found another guy with more money? That is being a real bitch!"

"To be fair to Gail," I said, "I think she realized that we only get one life. She felt that living with me wasn't going to give her the life she wanted, and she felt she had to do something about that while she still could. I suppose Gail felt that, if she didn't act to protect her dreams, she couldn't expect anyone else to either."

"Will," Patti said, "you are way too fucking reasonable."

Our mutual revelations were interrupted by the need for Patti to direct me to the small house Belinda rented. We parked on the street. Belinda was waiting for us on her porch.

Belinda showed us twenty of the several hundred pictures she had taken the Sunday before. "I've cleaned these up on the computer," she said. "Will, with your permission, I'd like to frame them and try to sell them. I know a gallery here in Athens that will take them and there is another one in Columbus."

I was never much into pictures of naked men, even myself. If Belinda wanted to try to sell the pictures, I was fine with that.

Patti spent a long time looking at the pictures. She singled out one in which I was standing next to a tree facing the camera. "I really like this one," Patti said.

"I'll make another print for you," Belinda said. "That picture would be even better if there was also a woman in it to give it some sexual tension."

"No," Patti snapped.

"Patti," Belinda said, "you know I've wanted to do a series with a couple. You're the only woman I am close enough to that I can ask. I can't afford to hire a model. The contrast between your skin tone and Will's will make some great pictures."

Patti sat quietly, frowning. Belinda said, "Will, would you go out on the porch for a moment please?" I went out on the porch. "A moment" became about half an hour. I could hear voices inside. I went out to stand by my SUV so there would be no risk of overhearing any of Patti and Belinda's conversation.

Patti and Belinda finally came out onto the porch. I was about hallway up the walk to the house when I heard Patti say, tiredly, "yes, I said I'd think about it." Patti started to come off the porch, so I stopped. She looked upset.

Standing on the porch, Belinda looked cheerful, even a bit smug. She called out, "Posing Sunday Will? Meet at the same time and place?"

I hurriedly said, "sure" as I turned to open my passenger door for Patti.

The drive home from Athens was quicker and quieter than the drive to Athens. Patti had the passenger door unlatched before I'd come to a complete stop outside her apartment. She got out. I was prepared for the door to be slammed shut. Instead, Patti turned to face me. She gave me a tired smile. "Just so you know," she said, "Belinda says that you're as far from Jevon as a man can be." Patti softly closed the door and walked up to her apartment.

I was not surprised that Patti did not come to work out the rest of that week. I was disappointed, but not surprised, that she didn't call. I thought about calling her but decided that wouldn't be welcome. At least, I thought, this relationship ended before I'd invested several years in it.

I'm not sure why I went to meet Belinda the following Sunday morning. I had only posed because Patti wanted me to. Patti was apparently past tense. I was stunned, and a bit scared, to see Patti in the passenger seat of Belinda's Toyota that Sunday morning. Patti gave me a nervous smile and said "hi Will" as I got into Belinda's back seat.

Belinda took us on a longer drive that morning, deeper into the forest. She finally stopped on a dirt track which, based on the weeds, hadn't been used in years. To our right was a small clearing surrounded by large trees on three sides. On the other side of the track was a small hill with a large rock exposed at its peak.

We got out of the car. Belinda again opened her trunk and pulled out her camera gear. She turned towards me. I understood that was my cue. I kicked off my sandals, pulled my tee shirt over my head, and dropped my shorts. I gathered my clothes and put them in the trunk. I stood there naked as Belinda's gaze turned on her friend.

Patti stood, obviously nervous, looking between Belinda and me for what seemed a long time but was probably only a few seconds. I didn't know what was happening and kept my mouth shut. Nothing was said between Belinda and Patti, but there was clearly communication going on. Patti finally said "oh, ok" very softly.

To my amazement, Patti slipped off her running shoes, pulled off her tank top, and undid her bra and let it slide down her arms. Patti's breasts were, roughly, grapefruit size, very firm looking, with alluring upturned nipples. Patti put her top and bra in the trunk. I thought Belinda had talked her into posing topless.

My amazement increased exponentially when Patti undid the clasp at the front of her shorts, unzipped them, and let them drop to her feet. Patti was wearing a pair of conservative beige panties. Nonetheless, her flat stomach and firm, slender thighs were completely exposed. Astounded, I watched as Patti's hands went to the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to her ankles. She bent over to pick her clothes up. When she straightened, I saw the closely trimmed black hair covering her triangle. Patti saw me looking between her thighs and smiled, slightly, for the first time that morning.

Belinda directed us to go up the small hill and get onto the rock. I followed Patti's tight, perfectly rounded ass. Clothed, Patti Wilson was an extremely attractive woman. Nude, she was the most beautiful woman alive, at least in my mind.

Belinda had us do many poses on the rock. Each pose kept a bit of distance between Patti and me. Patti was nervous and seemed uncomfortable when we started. As we stayed on the rock, I noticed Patti was looking off in the distance less and looking at my dick more. I couldn't help but look at her. She was special, even if the poses Belinda directed let Patti keep her thighs clamped firmly together.

After a long time on the rock, Belinda called us down. She took us to the other side of the track. She pointed at a large tree with several low-hanging big branches. "Climb it," she said.

"What?" Patti asked.

"Climb the tree, like when you were a kid, remember?" Belinda said.

Patti exhaled, walked over to the tree, and put her arms around a large branch. She then swung her legs up and crossed them over the top of the branch. She rolled herself to the top of the branch and carefully stood up. I walked over to the tree and pulled myself up onto a branch on about the same level as Patti, but on the opposite side of the trunk.

"Go on," Belinda called out, "play. Play together."

Patti started climbing higher up the tree. I swung around the trunk to the branch she had been on and followed her at a respectful distance. I had not looked up until I heard Patti say, "Will, I hope you're enjoying the view." That caused me to look up. Patti was standing a couple of branches above me facing away from me. Her legs were apart and, in addition to her perfect ass, I could see pink between her legs. Patti gave me a look. Could there have been a smile in it?

Patti and I each climbed a branch higher. Below us, I could hear Belinda's camera. Fortunately, I was still firmly on a large branch because Patti slipped. She didn't fall far, because I caught her in my right arm and swung her onto the branch I was standing on. That also had the effect of pulling her against me.

Patti and I stood on the branch with her breasts against my chest and my dick pressed against her belly. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. "Who thought climbing a tree naked could be fun?" Patti said with a smile. We kissed, quickly, on the lips.

From below, Belinda called up, "the kiss was nice. Some hugging and passion would be better. Act like you're really into each other because, you know, you really are."

Patti's smile widened. I moved my hand from the small of her back to her ass and pulled her tight against me. We kissed again. This time, our lips were open. Our tongues met. Patti put a hand on my ass. She was right. Nude tree climbing was a lot of fun.

Belinda called us down out of the tree. We got to the lowest branch, which was about five feet off the ground. I jumped off first to be on the ground below Patti just in case. Patti called "catch me." I just had time to get my arms out so she could fall into them. I had one arm under the middle of her back and the other under her thighs. Patti was smiling. I leaned down to kiss her again as Belinda took more pictures.

Belinda had us go back across the track to a spot at in the grass at the base of the small hill. "Act like lovers," she instructed.

Patti and I embraced and kissed. Patti turned us so that my back was largely towards Belinda's camera. "I've wanted to touch this for a couple of months," Patti said as she took my dick in her hand. She stroked me slowly from the base of up my shaft to my head. Patti's hand felt wonderful. I reached a hand between Patti's legs. She moved her right leg to give me better access. I ran my finger around her outer lips as she continued to slowly stroke me. I moved my finger to her clit and began to rub. We were so engrossed in each other that we didn't realize until Belinda showed us the pictures that she had moved to a place affording a clear view of our foreplay.

I had a full hard-on and Patti was wet when she said, "Will, get on your back on the ground." I did.

Belinda called out "that's great" as Patti stood over me straddling me.

Patti looked down at me. "Do we trust each other?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Patti lowered herself down to me. When she could reach my dick, she took it in her hand and guided me into her vagina. There were so many things we were doing wrong at that moment, but I'd never felt better.

Patti rode me and I thrust up into her. I took a little exploration to find the spot on the wall of her vagina she liked best. Once I knew where to aim for and knew I could push into it consistently, I relaxed a little and savored the view of Patti above me. She was smiling and her nipples were hard and pointed. She looked incredibly beautiful. I reached up and took a nipple in each of my right and left hands.

Patti and I kept staring into each other's eyes. As I was getting closer to my orgasm, she gently pushed my arms away and leaned forward until she was lying on my chest. I shifted my hips to keep pushing my dick into the spot she liked best. Patti was breathing hard, but gasped into my ear, "if you want this to work between us, you're coming inside me." It wasn't going to be long before that happened.

Still lying on me, Patti began making "uh, uh" sounds. Even horizontal, she was bucking as hard as I was pushing. She put her face on my chest and bit me just as her whole body convulsed. A second later, she raised her head and she moaned "ohhhh God!" That was when I came, hard and for a surprisingly long time.

Patti stayed on top of me as our breathing slowed. We kissed. I heard Belinda's camera again. Patti softly said, "oh shit, she's got pictures of the whole thing!" Patti giggled.

"Does that bother you?" I asked.

"No," Patti said. "Does it bother you that you might get a black girl pregnant?"

"Not if she's the girl on top of me," I answered. We kissed some more.

12