On Loan with a Twist

Story Info
Things even out somewhat.
9.4k words
4.29
112.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll have to read the first story "On loan" to see how this all started but my best friend was dating my wife for the holiday season. He would always bring her home freshly fucked. I would clean her out then we would all have a three-way before going to bed. Jim and Kathy would usually have a one on one the next morning before he left. That is until the third party when she came home without getting fucked. Of course I wanted to know why so here is her story in her own words.

* * * * *

Jim expected me to be more of an escort but I had other plans. I played it to the hilt that we were the biggest of lovers, of course we were lovers and he always fucked me before he brought me home to my husband for another wild threesome. When Dave first told me about Jim's request I was stunned. Not so much because he asked but because I had fantasies about the three of us for at least 5 ½ years of the six that we've known Jim. It turns out that he had some serious fantasies about me as well.

Dave and I had never told each other about our fantasies until that night. All through the next week we were very vocal about our fantasies with Jim and the sex was the best. When Saturday night came we still weren't sure about me dating Jim so we came up with the idea that when we went out that night I would be Jim's date. That weekend was full of first for me; the first cock I ever sucked except Dave's since we got married and we are going on 10 years now. It was the first man to fuck me other than my husband since we were married. It was the first time I ever had sex while being watched, something Dave seems to enjoy very much. It was also the first time ever to have two men at once and I highly recommend it to any and every woman to try at least once in her life.

That first night Jim came to pick me up was awkward to say the lest. We had all agreed to it and everyone was fine with it. Dave had even told Jim he was the only one who could fuck me while we were out. Still leaving my husband of 10 years and getting in the car with Jim was strange. That lasted until we got the doors closed.

As soon as he started the car and backed out the driveway I was all over him. I was kissing his neck and rubbing his cock. He seemed stunned and asked, "You are not going to be like this at the party are you?"

"Why of course, honey. After all we "are" lovers aren't we?" I said batting my eyes and kissing his neck again.

Gasping he said, "Maybe you could tone it down some at the party?" I pulled my hand away and he put it back saying, "We're not at the party yet."

We got to the party at his boss's house and I did tone it down some but everyone knew we were together and he was going to get fucked before the night was over. I was still all over him just milder. I noticed this one woman looking at us. At first I didn't think too much about it but she never took her eyes off "my Jim". The way I was feeling you would think she was going after my husband instead of my lover. She came with some guy but they were not at all intimate. I don't think they even talked to each other much till it was time to leave and I was glad she did.

It wound up that Jim and I were the only ones left as he and his boss were talking about something. I guess it was business but I fantasized it was about me and my obvious advertisement that he was going to get fucked, then I was afraid I went too far with his co-workers. Jim came up to me and said that we had been invited out to the hot tub. I told him we didn't bring any suits and he smiled and said, "I told my boss that and he said they wouldn't be needed. His hot tub was clothing optional and they chose not to wear anything." I reminded him that my husband said only he could fuck me but Jim said it wouldn't be a problem.

I agreed and Jim and I headed out back. His boss and his wife were already in the tub and yes, they were naked. Jim's boss, I found out his name is Don, if we are going to be naked I figured I should at lest know his name, was an older man maybe in his fifties. His wife, Donna, was maybe five years younger than Don but was very nice looking. Jim started to strip first and slowly I followed him. We got in the tub and at first just got to know each other. Don was complimenting just about everything about me. It would have made me uncomfortable except he finished each compliment with "just like my Donna." You could tell they were very much in love and swapping was not on their minds. They were nudist and somewhat exhibitionist. Maybe more exhibitionist than nudist, soon they were stroking and fondling each other right in front of us. Jim started getting frisky and I whispered in his ear, "Can I turn it up some now?"

He laughed and said, "Go for it" Which I did with gusto.

It wasn't long before the four of us were fucking right in front of each other. Each with their own partner but it was exciting and besides I knew I had a three-way waiting for me at home. The four of us messed around for some time. I watched as Donna went down on Don, and I watched as he played with her tits and ate her out. Jim was doing the same things to me, and quite well, but I was mesmerized watching the other two. I have never seen two people fucking. Jim and I never even watched a porno tape. We just never even thought about. Now here was this couple fucking right in front of me. Jim tried to enter me and I stopped him. It wasn't that I had a problem with doing it to him in front of his boss, I just wanted to watch. I tried to imagine Dave with some other woman. It didn't work too well because there was no particular woman coming to mind, but I could understand why Dave loves to watch Jim and I. Once Don and Donna had their big finish I grabbed Jim and fucked his brains out. I was so hot from watching.

I guess you are wondering how I came home with a pussy full of cum if Jim fucked me in the water. Well on the way home Jim and I were talking and laughing so much about what had just happened that we kind of got over heated. He pulled into a dark parking lot and fucked me again in the back seat.

The second party was about two weeks later. Leaving Dave was a lot easier this time since we all knew how the evening would end. When we arrived I still played the hot little bitch. Don and Donna gave me a wink and said we could come by anytime. I thanked them but thought to myself, "How would they feel if I showed up with my husband." Not long into the party there she was that girl again but with a different date. Last time I thought maybe she and her husband/boyfriend had just had a fight or something.

I asked Jim about her and he said, "She works with me. Her name is Sandy and I've had a crush on her since she started a year ago."

I looked at him bewildered, and asked, "have you ever asked her out?" He said he hadn't and I tried to cover my jealousy by saying, "Since we are fucking I need to know who else you are sleeping with."

He hung his head and said, "Other than you I have not had sex with any woman for a very very long time." Then he looked back at Sandy and continued, "But that is one woman I would love to get into."

Amazed I asked, "Why don't you ask her out. I think I could handle one other woman in your life." He hung his head even more and said, "It's not that easy. I have not gone on a date in years. You and Dave are my social life."

"Wow, no wonder your fantasies center on me. Why don't you date?" I came back.

Jim was shy and said, "In case you haven't noticed I'm not that good with the women."

Shocked I said, maybe a little louder than I should have "What, you have given me some of the best orgasms I've ever had." Sandy quickly left the room.

Jim was still squirming and said, "Thank you, that might be so, but there is a lot between Hello my name is Jim and Oh Jim, Oh Jim fuck me. That's the part I'm not good at."

I said in a mater of fact tone, "I think, what's her name, Sandy? I think she would go out with you."

Jim shook his head and said, "I don't know she always has a date."

Trying to reassure him I said, "But I've noticed it is not always the same one."

We didn't say any more about Sandy but went back to enjoying the party and each other. The party started getting wild and Jim suggested we leave so he could keep his promise to my husband that only he would fuck me. He did back at his place. I felt a little wrong fucking him there without Dave but I knew we would all be fucking together soon and that seemed to make it better.

Date three started off much the same as the other two. Guess who was there again, Sandy. This time she came with an older man that seemed to just leave her and mingle with everyone else. That seemed to be fine with her, she had her eye on "my Jim" again. At this party something came up and Jim along with three of the other guys had to go back into the back office and take care of it. I turned on my barstool and somehow Sandy and I were sitting right next to each other. She looked like she could kill me. She started getting up to leave and I stopped her. I don't know why I did this but I guess that I had enough to drink and knew how Jim felt about this woman, I just said, "You know Jim and I aren't dating, well not really." She sat back down with this "you could have fooled me" look on her face. What I said next almost made her fall off her stool, "I'm just on loan to Jim from my husband, Jim's best friend."

She started stammering and I took her arm and said, "Let's go somewhere we can talk." Dumbstruck she followed me. I took her out back where there wasn't anyone. I kept digging in deeper and deeper when I said, "Oh sure Jim and I are lovers but it is with my husbands blessing and usually, except at these parties he is there." This was not going where I wanted it to go. She was backing up fast so I changed things around. "Jim told me he has a very big crush on you. I guess that is what you would call it since he can't get up the nerve to even talk to you but he is very attracted to you." She seemed more interested now and sat back down.

I told her, "I've watched you at these parties and I think you feel the same way. I was going out of my way to make you jealous."

She spoke for the first time; "Well it worked."

That's just what I wanted to hear. She was very interested in "my Jim". My next statement was a make or break, "Jim and I have only been together about a month, you know, "that way". My husband and I have known Jim for about 6 years and I love him to death and don't know if I want to give up what we have, but if you are willing to share how would you like for me to get the two of you together. I've been totally honest with you, Jim and I are lovers and I like it that way. I have a husband that is my whole life and I think Jim needs someone of his own. He doesn't know how to meet women. He feels he is not good at that and I can tell you he won't do it on his own. So if you are interested in a package deal I'll set it up. Who knows you might even get to have what I have."

Sandy thought long and hard then finally said, "I've had my share of some wild sex in college but I was part of the group. To do it on my own, I guess I'm much like you say Jim is. I don't know how to start it."

"So, is that a yes?" I questioned.

She thought for a moment and said, "I guess it is."

I pulled her in close and said, "Ok then, this is what we'll do. Tell your date that you have something to take care of. The way tonight is going it would be believable. I'll tell Jim that your date left you here and I agreed to give you a ride home. Jim might be a little upset because we usually go out and fuck before we go home but I know he is very interested in you so I don't think it'll even mater."

She seemed to be more and more relaxed and getting into it. I think the idea of finally being with Jim, even in a three-way was all she could think about. She said with a smile, "If Jim has been fucking you I find it hard to believe you wouldn't mater."

Jokingly I came back with, "Hey, are you coming on to me."

Sandy totally surprised me by saying, "I've tried it a few times and now that you are not my adversary, you are a very beautiful woman."

Trying to cover my shock I replied, "Dave did tell Jim he was the only one who could fuck me. I don't think this even came into his mind, I know it didn't come to my mind."

I put her last comment on the back burner of my mind and let it simmer. I already had enough to think about; without talking with either my husband or my new lover I had offered to share my lover and possibly my own husband. I shook off my thoughts and told Sandy to go tell her date to go on and leave. She came back a few minutes later and said, "Well that is taken care of I hope Jim doesn't object to taking me home or I will be stuck."

Unthinking I patted her knee and said, "I won't let that happen."

She put her hand on mine and said, "Thank you." I'm not sure what she was thanking me for but I let it slide.

It was another hour before Jim came back and Sandy and I had a lot of time to get to know each other. Turns out that we are a lot alike. I'm not as shy as she is but I haven't been single for 10 years. I don't know how I would be trying to date again. She told me about her wild times in college and about her and her roommate. She told me of a few other encounters with a couple of the women of "the group" as she called them. Then she insisted on hearing about how Jim and I got started. I told her it started innocent enough. Jim just wanted someone to go to these parties and my husband opened up about our fantasies. I told her that we more or less pushed Jim into the sexual part of it, not that it was much of a push. She thought that mine and Jim's "first date" was a riot.

Jim came rushing back to me expecting us to go to his place and do some serious fucking. Sandy had her back to him and he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw who I was talking to. He approached very cautiously and slowly. He came over and put his arm around me and nodded to Sandy. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips and Sandy started to giggle. He was about to say something when I said, "Sandy's date left her here and I said we would give her a ride home, is that ok baby?"

Sandy was biting her lip to keep from busting out laughing. Then I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Jim this is Sandy. It seems you two work together but have never met." Jim looked at me like I had betrayed his confidence. I just brushed it off and repeated, "You don't mind stopping by Sandy's for a while do you?"

His look said, "What are you doing to me" but I knew he would not pass up this chance. I guess his mind was saying that we could always fuck after, little did he know what I had in mind. Finally he said, "No not at all that would be fine" (he took Sandy's hand) it's nice to finally meet you. I've noticed you around the office." Now Sandy and I were both trying not to laugh. I know she was thinking the same as me, you noticed all right, you noticed how much you want to fuck her brains out.

Before we totally lost it I took Jim's arm and said, "Ok, then let's go." Sandy and I continued our conversation in the car just like old friends. We tried to talk about everyday things but the sexual hints and suggestions were there. We found that even in everyday things we were a lot alike. Jim was learning more about Sandy also and Sandy was watching me in action. She could tell from the way I was sitting sideways on the seat that I was flashing Jim. Now that she knows he is not my husband it made it more exciting. I turned almost all the way around facing Sandy and I know she saw me stroking Jim's cock. Jim, not knowing she knew all about us, played the lover stroking my thigh in front of her.

All in all we were all very excited by the time we got to Sandy's house. Each for their own reason. Jim because he knew he would soon be fucking me and he finally got to meet Sandy. Sandy because she knew our arrangement and knew I was not with my husband. She was hoping I could arrange something when we got to her house. Me, I was excited about all of it, knowing that I would soon fuck Jim then both him and my husband. The thought that I might get to see Jim and Sandy together and that little thing simmering on the back burner of my mind. That I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do with.

When we got to her house Sandy and I both jumped out and went inside. Jim had no choice but to follow us. Sandy got us all a drink and sat on her legs facing Jim on the couch. I knew he could see her panties if he looked but he was too scared to even try. I excused myself to go to the bathroom but could hear them in the living room. Out of the blue Sandy says, "So, Kathy tells me she is on loan from her husband. He must be a "very" good friend." Jim almost dropped his drink and sat frozen in time, caught in the act.

Finally he said in a very disgusted way, "He is my best friend but apparently someone isn't."

Sandy cooed, "Don't blame Kathy. She saw what was going on. I know the way you look at me, but you men never look with your eyes. You see what is not there or what you are afraid is there or what you want to be there but never what is there. I guess I was sending her mixed messages but by tonight she caught on and just came out and told me."

Sandy was pulling Jim toward her and bringing his hand up to her tit then hit him with another blow, she whispered softly, "I know you two are lovers and you just wanted to drop me off and go somewhere to fuck. Kathy and I were hoping that tonight I might be first." The thoughts going through Jim's mind must have been wild. Betrayed by his lover, which led to his being seduced by his fantasy girl and the thought of sharing. Images must have been flying through a mile a minute. Sandy is able to thaw out any situation and soon he was ripping off her clothes and kissing her passionately. I stood at the door and watched for a while, I'm getting to like that a lot.

I walked over to stand in front of them and said, "I'm glad that this all worked out."

Not only is Sandy the best at thawing things out she can freeze them in a second. She caught me totally off guard when see looked up at me and said, "Since Kathy and I have agreed to share you (she grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the couch between them) would you mind if we share her." Now I was the deer caught in the headlights. Sandy pulled Jim's head in and we were soon in a three-way kiss.

Things started melting away as we all kissed, my fear, my inhibitions, and my resistance. The next few minutes were a haze. I remember kissing Sandy with a gut wrenching, tongue twisting kiss as she pulled my top off. Jim unhooked my bra and brought his hands to play with my bare tits and Sandy and I continued to kiss. Next I was standing in front of them and they each were sucking on my tits and both were pulling down my panties. I just stood there and let them until my panties hit the floor. Reality came back to me and I stepped back pulling my tits from their mouth. I said, "Tonight is about you two. I want to watch you two get together. " I have become quite the voyeur. They looked at each other and you could see it finally dawn on them that what they both had desired for most of the year was now right in front of them.

They started ripping off their clothes and as soon as they were naked Sandy flew over the couch. Her head landed in Jim's lap and his cock was balls deep in her mouth. I sat next to the couch and took it all in as Sandy bobbed up and down on Jim's cock. With her mouth full of cock she looked at me and winked. They switched and Jim was going down on Sandy and she was really enjoying it form the look on her face. I have never had this up close look at a woman being eaten. I was getting so hot just watching. Next they slid onto the floor and Jim climbed up Sandy's body. I sat mesmerized as his cock slowly entered her. Sandy reached for my hand and when I reached for her she pulled me back. I fell back and Sandy lifted my knee over her face.