On The Couch

Story Info
Husband shares wife with friend.
2.2k words
4.37
457.4k
433
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened quite some time ago, shortly after Lisa and I were married. She was 27 at the time and I was 28. We were married for just over one year, but had dated all through high school and college so we were quite comfortable with each other. As with most couples, even though we had been having sex since high school, after getting married we went at it like rabbits. I think partly because we just thought that's what newly married couples did.

Well after about a year of marriage we found that there wasn't really anything new to sex between the two of us (we already did the risky outdoor sex, anal, every position etc) and started talking about others. I'm guessing it's something that every couple goes through at one point or another. It was innocent talk and neither one of us ever thought about acting on it. Looking back on it now I'd say that we were a little immature in that department.

So the story begins! As I mentioned Lisa was 27 at the time, long blond hair, about 5'6" and 125lbs. At the time we didn't share the same friends but did hang out occasionally with each others friends. My friends had on many occasions made comments about how hot Lisa was, and back then it got me pissed off and I'd try to suck it up and ignore them. There was one friend, Joe, that I hung out with more than the others. He was married shortly after Lisa and I so it seemed that we had a little more in common. Ironically he married a girl that Lisa had gone to school with and Lisa HATED her. You see Joe's wife had "stolen" Lisa's first boyfriend from her in high school and Lisa has ever since proclaimed her to be "the biggest bitch ever". As you can imagine it was very awkward when we all got together, however those times were very infrequent.

Joe and I and Lisa have hung out enough times to hear stories about Joe's wife. His wife is not very fond of Lisa either. As a result Lisa has always seemed to have a unique dislike for Joe as well but tolerated him because he was my friend. Because he was around so often, Lisa was very comfortable around him and wasn't afraid to joke around and speak her mind - mostly calling him an asshole for this or that. Joe took it well and never personally. Anyway, this one particular night we were all out at a bar - Lisa with her friends separately from me and my friends. I had called Lisa and we made plans to meet back at our apartment and then all go to one of her friends house. Joe and I came back to our house around 11pm and watched TV while waiting for Lisa to come back and we'd all drive together.

Joe and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when Lisa came in about a half hour later. To make a long store shorter, Lisa said that she was tired and didn't feel like going to her friends house. Lisa went and changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts and came into the living room where Joe and I were sitting watching TV. She said something like "move over I'm tired and want to lie down", so Joe moved to the far end of the couch and I to the other side. Lisa plopped herself on the couch so that her head was resting on my lap and her feet were curled up just touching Joe at the other end of the couch - I could tell that she already had had quite a bit to drink.

I can't remember how the topic was brought up but we started talking about taking nude photos and movies and I jokingly confessed (it was actually true) that Lisa and I had quite a few pictures and some movies of us having sex. Joe naturally commented that he wanted to see them and Lisa smacked my leg saying that we were perverted pigs (she knew I wouldn't actually show him). After more joking, the topic of massages came up and Lisa said something about she'd rather get a good massage than sex and that I never give her massages (I do, but not as often as she'd like).

I then jokingly ( you know, that voice you use when letting somebody know that they're being a big baby about something) said "I'll give you a massage" and started rubbing her back. Lisa's eyes closed and she spread her legs out over Joe's lap. The way she was laying her back was kind of arched backwards and she said it was uncomfortable so Joe grabbed one of our big pillows and Lisa willingly raised and put the pillow under her mid-section. With the pillow under her it made her ass kind of stick up a little and Joe had a NICE view.

I continued rubbing her back as her head was on my lap and feet on Joe's. Joe started rubbing her legs and Lisa didn't say a word other than "mmm..now that feels nice". I looked over at Joe and he mouthed to me that he could see her panties. With the way she was laying and her shorts being short and just a little loose by the thigh I guess you could see right under. I knew what he was seeing because I enjoyed that view many times.

So Joe continued rubbing Lisa's feet and legs and I her back and shoulders. After a few minutes she wasn't saying a word and I thought she was either falling asleep or REALLY enjoying it - or a little of both. I pulled her shirt up so that I could rub her bare back. Joe continued rubbing up and down her legs. Still no word from Lisa. As I looked down at her bare back lying there, knowing that Joe was getting a good view of her panties, I became very excited and my cock grew as Lisa laid her head on me. I know that she had to have felt my cock grow, but she did didn't move which only seemed to get me more aroused.

As I was rubbing her back my hands pushed under her shorts and panties while rubbing the lower part of her back - something I know she likes. Joe looked at me and shook his head yes as if to ask if it were alright for him to rub up her thigh higher. I nodded my approval and watched as his hands moved up her leg to her butt and then down the other side. I continued rubbing Lisa's back and shoulders and then felt her hand squeeze my cock from under her resting head. That sent a rush of sensation shooting through my body because she knew that Joe was rubbing her legs and now her butt and to me it said that she was liking it. I then moved my hand down to the end of her back and again under her panties, but this time my hand pushed as far down her panties as I could reach. Lisa then began to massage my cock with her hand has her head laid on my lap.

Until this point Joe really hadn't let his hands go too far other than over Lisa's shorts on her butt and her legs. I saw him look over for a moment at Lisa massaging my cock. I then watched his hands rub up her thighs and push under her shorts as he too massaged her butt. I could see his fingers slowly move under her shorts on her butt and then to her panty covered pussy.

I was shocked and surprised and extremely turned on feeling Lisa massaging my cock while knowing SHE know that Joe was feeling her up. We all kept rubbing and I was about to explode just thinking of what was happening. Joe then looked at me and we both smiled at each other. I watched as Joe's fingers rubbed Lisa's ass and pussy and then saw him pull her panties aside and could tell that he had put a finger inside of Lisa's pussy. As he did that, Lisa let out a big breath and began squeezing my cock through my shorts even harder. I was so turned on at that point.

I was afraid to push things to the next level but Lisa's breathing was now constantly heavy and I wanted so badly to see how far we could take it. I then reached back down with one hand and pulled Lisa's shots down on one side. Even though there was no way I could pull her shorts down with one hand - I was still thinking that Lisa would finally put an end to our fun anyway but wanted so much to see how far we could go. To my surprise as I pushed on her shorts, Joe reached up with both hands and pulled Lisa's shorts along with her panties down to her knees. AND Lisa didn't stop him or say a word.

There she was lying with her bare ass right at my friend. Joe just looked at me like we were the luckiest guys right then and there. He continued rubbing her bare ass and legs and then his hands went right to Lisa's pussy. A soft moan escaped Lisa as she kept her eyes closed and she continued squeezing my cock. I still wasn't sure how far this would go, but I was enjoying every minute of it.

I could really tell that Lisa was getting into it and enjoying Joes fingers playing with her clit and pussy. I then thought I'd go for it and reached down and unbuttoned my pants to take my cock out. Not sure why, but I was still thinking that Lisa would put an end to it. Instead she grabbed my cock with her hand and started sucking. At the same time Joe pulled Lisa's shorts and panties completely off. There she was sucking my cock in only socks and a t-shirt, that was pushed all the way up, while my friend massaged her pussy. I think this was the point where I knew Lisa wasn't putting any stop to what was happening.

When Lisa started sucking my cock, Joe moved the pillow from under her and laid down on the couch under her so that he could lick her pussy. Lisa started sucking me like never before when Joe was licking her pussy, not even opening her eyes or looking at me. Within a minute of Joe licking her pussy I could tell that Lisa was having an orgasm. The only thing that was keeping me from cumming myself was the amount of alcohol I had consumed. But with everything happening, I was ready to cum.

After Lisa's orgasm, Joe got up from under her and pulled his cock from his pants and knelt behind Lisa on the couch. I know Lisa could feel him position himself behind her and I thought for sure that she'd say something. I mean this was the actual deed, not just some heavy petting. PLUS Joe was not wearing a condom. Joe didn't stop though and slowly pushed his cock into Lisa and Lisa only moaned loudly as he entered her. It was too much for me to handle and I exploded into Lisa's mouth. She milked my cock for everything I had as Joe fuck her from behind. Joe continued to fuck her after I had cum. Lisa moved up and began kissing me.

I can't tell you what an experience that was kissing my wife, tasting my own cum from her tongue, while she was being pushed into me from another man fucking her. Within a minute or so Joe gave a few more hard thrusts as he began to cum inside of her. We were all just so caught up in the moment nothing was said about him cumming inside of her and we all just let it happen.

And then Joe just collapsed backwards on the couch and Lisa fell to my side. The first thing that was said was me telling Joe "what the fuck are you thinking of? Why did you cum inside of her". I didn't say it completely mad, but it was something he shouldn't have done.

Lisa kind of snuggled up to me, still wearing only her t-shirt and socks. We all laid there exhausted, all of us still partially naked. Lisa finally looked over at Joe at one point and I could see her eyes went straight to his semi-hard cock and she said something about us being bad. I'm not sure why but she then reached over and grabbed Joes cock and squeezed it saying "you're bad" and massaged it a few times. She then snuggled up to me again and Joe stood and said that he had better get home. After Joe left Lisa and I had sex again. There were a few other times, but that will be for another time.