On The House

Story Info
Miya enjoys a sophisticated night out with the girls.
4.9k words
4.19
13.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over, Miya."

It was her Mistress speaking. Mistress thoroughly applied the lube and soon Miya's exposed crinkled sphincter felt the cold metal tip of the butt plug pressing insistently. Her hole slowly dilated and drew in its gift. It was becoming easier.

Mistress used a mirror to show Miya the diamante topped butt plug sparkling like a million stars between her ass cheeks; its hard metal knob was buried deep in her ass. It looked good and felt better.

"Perfect," was her Mistress' appraisal.

She kissed Miya tenderly and then applied lipstick to them both using tiny brushes: dark crimson for herself and black for Miya, to match the dark eye shadow she had applied earlier. Then some tiny dabs of musky perfume were applied here and there before Mistress combed Miya's pubic hair to emphasise its black triangular perfection against her pale skin. Miya hoped for her Mistress' fingers to enter her cunt's hole, but she was being kept fresh for tonight.

The Mistress wrapped a stylish coat around Miya's tiny naked body and buttoned it, hiding her nakedness and her starry anal surprise within its shadows. Her pearl-white face was startlingly framed by darkness: the shiny black of her long hair and the high neck of the dark coat. Her eyes were as black as coal.

Delicate strappy high heels were supplied for her feet. Even with the high heels, Miya was much smaller than her Mistress. Mistress was tall, slim and fit, with short dark hair and Miya thought, a beautiful but serious face that could be hard but could also break into ecstatic happiness when Miya especially pleased her.

They were ready to go now. Together, they left the Mistress' apartment which was in a renovated warehouse near the city centre. This was the Mistress' play space, not her residence. It was modern and luxurious nonetheless. They had spent a lot of time there lately and it had even been the scene of some of Miya's adventures.

Tonight they were venturing out. As always, Miya was not certain what her task would be until the last minute. But she trusted her Mistress; she always had Miya's best interests at heart and always knew what would benefit Miya most. Miya assumed that she would be meeting someone who would give her a new sexual experience, expanding her repertoire so that she would be able to please her Mistress better.

Last time it had been two men from the gym who had taught her how to savour and swallow cum. But this time they were dressed for a more sophisticated night out, not the gym.

Once in Mistress' car, a blindfold was placed over her eyes. They drove for a while and parked underground, Miya guessed. Still blindfolded, Miya was guided into a lift which took them up several levels. She heard an intercomm button and some whispered voices. A password? A door clicked open and they stepped inside.

After moving further inside, the Mistress removed the blindfold and Miya found herself in a kind of gentlemen's club except that she could not see any gentlemen. Only well dressed women were in attendance.

Altogether, Miya estimated that there were about a hundred women, in various clusters, distributed throughout the room. The women ranged in age, from young women to old and there was a mix of race: Indian, Chinese, black and caucasian. Occasionally, a few of the older women glanced towards the Mistress and nodded greetings, younger women looked at Mistress in awe, others simply looked at Miya and smiled.

An attendant escorted them to a comfortable lounge, where they were to be seated. Champagne appeared. Miya was intrigued that the attendant was naked except for a black velvet choker around her neck. She had small breasts but wide hips at the centre of which was a neatly shaved cunt. A large meaty clitoral hood protruded from the smooth labial slit in a most attractive way, Miya thought.

"How good it would be to eat that lady's pussy," she imagined, "it would taste so sweet."

In fact, Miya observed, all of the attendants were naked and wearing similar chokers as they moved discreetly amongst the guests, offering fresh drinks and clearing up finished ones.

All of the attendants were young, very beautiful women. They showed great variety in body form. It was almost as if they were chosen so that there was at least one attendant who could appeal to any taste: blonde, brunette, red haired, tall, short, slim, curvacious, some shaved, some with manicured cunt hair, some with large breasts and others with almost none. Miya was thrilled by the stunning variety of the beautiful girls' bodies.

Other women were enjoying the attendants' bodies, too. Some freely took liberties, for example when an attendant had to stretch for an empty glass, her nipple was likely to be teased, tweaked hard, or her ass molested or lightly spanked.

One attendant, carrying a tray of champagne-filled flutes, was stopped mid-stride to have her cunt and ass thoroughly rubbed and spread open by two playful older women. Not a drop of champagne was spilled.

Another attendant simply stood near a seated woman so that the woman was able to finger the attendant's pussy whenever she desired, which was quite frequently. It was all very discreet and tasteful; the attendants and the guests were all happy and the atmosphere was relaxed and informal.

An older, distinguished looking lady, immaculately dressed, with greying hair approached the lounge where the Mistress and Miya sat. She whispered to the Mistress. They seemed to know each other well. Miya thought that she had seen her before. On the News, maybe? The Mistress, smiled and nodded and the lady looked towards Miya and left them.

Miya watched as the lady returned to a party of five or six women positioned across the room. Miya noticed one member of the party in particular: a solid muscular black woman with crew-cut hair, dressed like a man in a suit with braces showing under her coat. Their eyes met and Miya shyly looked away. The woman smiled and raised her glass which appeared to contain whiskey.

"Miya," asked the Mistress, noticing the exchange, "would you like to attend to them? I know that they are very taken by you."

"If that would please you, yes, Mistress," Miya replied.

"Indeed, it would please me very much to have you attend my friends, Miya. Let me make the preparations."

Mistress called over an attendant who wore a silver coloured choker on her throat. She was blonde, slighltly built with a sparse bush of sandy coloured pubic hair. As they whispered together, Mistress' hand glided over the attendant's boyish ass, following the firm curve of warm flesh into the deep groove of her young ass crack. The sight excited Miya and she felt a dampness between her legs which she spread more widely beneath her coat.

The silver attendant, she must be more senior than the black, Miya felt, left briefly and returned carrying a small box which she gave to Mistress. Mistress called Miya over and after undoing the top buttons of her coat around her neck, removed a bronze velvet choker from the box and wrapped it around Miya's throat. The other group of women watched with increasing excitement.

Mistress nodded and the silver attendant took a second item over to the lady's group. She offered it to the older woman who stood up and accepted it. Then the tall, elegant woman, her grey hair stylishly coiffed, strode confidently over to Miya. She took the item she held and showed it to Miya. It was a plaited rope of fine golden cords. She clicked one end of the rope into a metal ring in Miya's choker.

Mistress and the lady nodded to each other in understanding and then using the leash, the woman led Miya back to her party of women. She gave the leash to the black woman, who smiled broadly.

The black woman, much larger than Miya, gathered Miya's loose long hair into a pony tail in her hand and firmly pulled Miya's head back until Miya's face looked up to the ceiling. She kissed Miya on her lipstick-black lips and let her tongue fuck Miya's mouth uninvited, like a little tongue rape.

Miya tingled from the forceful kiss and the knowledge that her Mistress would be watching. Her Mistress was indeed watching and smiling as she sat with the silver attendant who was now sitting on the Mistress' lap with her legs spread wide open. Miya observed her Mistress' left hand pinching the silver's tiny nipples hard, while her right hand massaged her fleshy cunt lips and teased out the blonde damp cunt hair.

"You will remember me as Billie, from now on," the black woman said to Miya.

She continued, "Oh, I do love dainty ladies like you, Miya. We will all treat you well here tonight and you and your Mistress will be more than satisfied."

Billie proceeded to undo the buttons on Miya's coat, pulling it off her, roughly stripping her naked in front of the women and the whole room. Miya made no effort to hide her nudity from the onlookers. She slowly turned so that her new friends would see her tiny naked body from every angle.

Miya's small Japanese body was exquisite. Her long, thick, straight black hair fell to just between her shoulders. The delicately beautiful face with dark piercing eyes betrayed a little nervousness and made only brief eye contact with each of her onlookers. This served only to increase their desire.

Her skin was unmarked, pale, almost ghostly white. She had only small breasts, little bumps of flesh that were topped with dark puffy nipples: the soft cones that so delighted her Mistress. Her waist was narrow, widening gently to slim hips at the centre of which lay her trimmed triangle of jet-black pubic hair. Through her cunt hair, one could glimpse the light skin and the soft beginnings of her cunt lips and the line that formed where they met within the trimmed bush.

As she turned, her small, perfect peach of an ass came into view studded by the diamante butt plug her Mistress had inserted in her back hole earlier in the evening. Below the inward curve and upward sweep of her perfectly formed ass cheeks, the bulge of Miya's vulva with its central slit was just visible, below the showpiece of the butt plug.

Billie led Miya by the leash over to the older woman.

"Madam," said Billie, "I present to you, Miya."

Billie pulled on the leash firmly and bent Miya over, exposing her ass and cunt, for close examination and assessment by the older lady. The diamantes caught the low light and sparkled seductively. Madam emitted a purr of delight and nodded once more towards Miya's Mistress.

Billie then repeated the display of Miya's pelvic holes, leading her around by the leash to each of the other ladies at the table. All of the women were eager to thoroughly inspect close up the quality of Miya's ass and cunt.

After the inspection was complete, Billie pulled on Miya's leash more strongly. The group of ladies stood as one and followed as Miya was led through a door which was swiftly closed behind them.

Positions were taken inside this more intimate room. Madam, accompanied by a slinky, dark skinned Indian girl, sat on a the central "throne," a Chinese woman in silk sat in a corner and the other women scattered about the floor lounging seductively on cushions.

Billie led the naked Miya by the leash to the centre of the room where a kind of small table-bed stood, just below waist high, with a padded comfortable top on it.

Billie positioned Miya on the small bed on all fours, then spun the bed so that her naked ass, with its sparkling plug, was facing towards Madam. A few women now wandered around and began to feel Miya's body. First the sides of her thighs, calfs and feet; hands tousled her hair and tied it back into a loose bun to keep it from falling into her eyes, so that she could see what was happening to her. It was so erotic to have so many hands on her body.

Billie stood in Miya's line of sight and removed the coat of her suit. She wore braces and a thin tie and a crisp white business shirt. Other hands had found their way on to Miya's ass and began to grope it more purposefully.

A gasp went up as the Chinese woman, Gao, found Miya's nipples.

"Look," Gao gasped in delight, "they were so tiny. And now they are so puffy!"

Turned on by the attention, Miya's nipples had indeed responded by swelling into small soft cones on her chest. Other hands now freely groped Miya's tits, pulling them and twisting them hard.

"That's just how I like them," Billie said, coming over and roughly milking the soft swollen domes so hard that Miya scrunched her eyes in pleasure-pain.

Billie had removed her shirt. She had large breasts but her nipples were covered by the braces she still wore. She held a bottle of champagne in her hand. Madam moved to Miya and felt her raised, vulnerable ass lovingly.

Madam leaned in towards Miya's cunt and placed her tongue on the girl's clitoral hood and began to erotically tease it. After all the touching, this touch felt electric to Miya.

Unexpected by Miya, Billie dribbled the champagne down the gully of Miya's ass crack. The bubbles tingled as they coursed their way down the deep crack between the banks of her ass cheeks, around her diamante plug, then over the slit formed by the inner lips of Miya's cunt. Madam licked and drank eagerly, her tongue freely entering Miya's slit to mixing the taste of Miya's fine cunt juice with that of the rivulet of fine wine.

Miya felt Madam pull her clitoral hood back, exposing her clitoris, then came the almost unbearable sensations of her clit being expertly sucked and licked. Madam slid two fingers suddenly into Miya's now wet cunt hole and started to rhythmically finger-fuck her.

"Uncork her," Miya heard Madam say.

Billie began to remove the diamante butt plug. The plug eased out from its tight hole, Miya's powerful ass muscles gripping it hard to the very last. Her back door hole now gaped open; all of the onlookers gaped at its beauty. More champagne was poured by Billie, this time directly into Miya's freshly opened ass hole, where it collected in a sensuous pool. Miya felt its bubbles playing inside her ass.

Madam moved her tongue from Miya's clitoris to her ass hole now, to lick and savour the champagne from Miya's gaping anal hole.

Once the champagne glass of Miya's ass hole was emptied by Madam's long, thirsty tongue, Madam returned her attention to Miya's clitoris which she once again teased with her tongue and lips. Her fingers slid easily into Miya's wet cunt which, now, she more vigorously finger-fucked with three and then four fingers fully inside the elastic hole.

The sensations of Madam's clitoral stimulation, the rough thrusting of her hand deep into Miya's cunt hole and Billie, who was now rimming Miya's open ass hole, were too much for Miya, who began to climax hard for the first time that day.

Her cunt convulsed, the muscular tube of her vagina gripping Madam's four fingers lodged deep inside her; the sphincter of her ass throbbed achingly around Billie's tongue repeatedly, wanting something, anything, deep inside it.

"Oh, that was so excellent," cooed Madam.

"Her ass sure wants something to keep sucking on," Billie said. "I sure do like this little girl more and more."

Krishna, the tall slinky Indian, had observed with horny fascination Miya's first delicious climax. She was now feeling hot and bothered herself and, pulling up the front of her long dress, had begun to toy her own dark cunt with her long slender fingers. Flashes of hot pink could be seen against her dark labia as her fingers spread her cunt lips open.

Billie, who still had hold of the freshly removed butt plug, noticed Krishna's masturbation and offered her the plug, fresh and slick with the juices of Miya's ass, to lick and clean off. Krishna did so, thoroughly, with her dainty, soft pink tongue, soft lips and sucking mouth.

Still on all fours, Miya's gaping ass hole was now on display to all the women in the room. Her wide-spread knees ensured that all of her cunt was in plain sight. Miya's fatter outer cunt lips had spread apart to expose her more wrinkled inner lips which surrounded her hole and further down the more fleshy hood of her clitoris. A snails trail of Miya's cum trickled from the mouth of her hole towards her clit.

"Well, my darlings, no need stand around looking now, is there? Why don't you all go ahead and fuck our fresh little Japanese guest until she is spent?" said Madam. "Mistress has kindly loaned her to us tonight for our enjoyment," she continued, "why don't you all fuck and enjoy her body and every single one of its wonderful holes. Fuck her senseless!"

Miya leaned forward and rested her head and shoulders on the soft mattress, she kept her hips high as she remained on her knees, her open ass hole clearly visible. She reached between her legs to arrange her freshly fingered cunt hole, so that the inner lips parted to the sides like open doors, from which still leaked her cum from Madam's earlier finger-fucking.

A hand felt Miya's pubic hair.

"Mmm, this cunt is all luxury, I want to eat that carpet," someone said.

Miya watched as Billie stripped naked, her skin deliciously dark all over her powerful body with a thick expanse of pubic hair above her dark slit. She moved towards Miya. Miya poked out her tongue, she wanted to, had to taste Billie's exotic cunt and she started to lick her as soon as she came close enough.

"Good girl," soothed Billie as she she patted Miya's head, enjoying the soft tongue on her clitoris alternate with firm thrusts inside her own very wet cunt hole.

Billie grabbed Miya's hair and twisting her own hips, bent over slightly, offering Miya her black ass hole to savour. Miya eagerly lapped the tasty asterisk of the black woman's ass. Mistress had taught her to enjoy all sex, but Miya often thought the taste of a woman's ass hole might be her favourite.

Miya was intoxicated by the scent and taste of Billie's ass hole. Her tongue pressed against and then into the tight sphincter, tongue fucking Billie's shapely ass.

"Oh, yesss, oh, my, you tiny fucking little slut," screamed Billie in delight. "I sooo want your cute pale ass now!"

"Krishna, come here," called Billie.

The sensuous young Indian woman came over promptly and attached an alarmingly large strap-on to Billie. This must be her preference, Miya thought.

"Thank you, Krishna," said Billie, kissing the Indian girl.

Remembering Krishna's masturbation, Billie, now naked except for the large masculine dildo between her legs, said to the other women, "Hey, I have an idea."

She proceeded to freely kiss, grope and fondle Krishna's body, and then suddenly stripped her naked with some force, in front of everyone.

The now naked young Indian had a lithe body with larger breasts than might be expected for her build. The duskiness of her skin made her almost the complete opposite to Miya, except for the long, thick, black hair which they both had in common, on their heads and on their cunts.

Billie positioned Krishna next to Miya on the table-bed. There wasn't much room so their bodies were jammed together, soft and warm, pleasantly touching thought Miya. Billie stood behind them and admired the view of the two women's' raised asses, one dark, one pearl white.

"Mmmm, salt and pepper," said Billie, "my favourite spices."

And with that, Billie worked a middle and index finger into the offered ass and cunt hole of each young woman. Billie was soon finger-fucking all four holes at the same time. She fucked them powerfully. Her fingers were deep in ass and cunt up to her palm.

After a thorough rimming, she then worked two fingers into Miya's ass hole, stretching it open, preparing it, and then did the same with Krishna's dark tasty ass. Krishna's hole was tighter since she had not been butt plugged before.

Both girls felt the hard fingers in their back holes, then their cunt holes and then back again into their ass with pleasure. The fingers slid so easily into the proffered holes, moving in and out, probing deeply, slowly then fast then slow again. Billie lowered their hips to the table top, their legs now dangling down over the side.

12