On the Loveseat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack, smack, smack! My palms hurt but Aunt Jess seemed to enjoy the jolts of pain. I slid another inch into her.

'I want to eat your pussy until you squirt all over my face and then lick up your cum from every inch of your body.'

Smack, smack!

'I'll throw you on the floor on those big beautiful tits of yours and shove my cock so far up your ass you'll feel me in your belly!' Smack!

'Ooo!' She squealed. Another inch was enveloped in my aunt's pussy.

'Would you like my dick in your ass auntie?' Smack, smack.

'I've never had a cock back there. I don't know. You're so big!' She wiggled her ass and I was nearly completely within her. With a cry of pleasure, Aunt Jess dropped down the last inch of my cock. I was now totally engulfed with my aunt's tight cunt!

'You're so big! You fill me so full! I love you Jeremy! I love my nephew's big cock filling my pussy!' She ground down on me making sure every millimeter was in her. Her eyes clenched shut as she focused on my cock in her cunt.

'You're pussy is so tight, so wet! I just want to fuck you forever!' Smack!

'Oh God yes, fuck me!' Which was a contradiction as she was the one on top. And to prove the point she began to rock slowly up and down the length of my shaft. Her speed quickly increased, as she was apparently ready for another orgasm. In five minutes Aunt Jess was franticly fucking herself with my stiff cock. I lay there as she rode me the bed squeaking its protestation beneath me.

'Fuck! Fuck!' Aunt Jess moaned. Her hands moved from my chest to either side of my head as she leaned forward and planted her lips to mine. She groaned into my mouth as our tongues swirled together. I wrapped my arms around her back holding her tight as she continued to buck along my cock shaft. I could tell she was really close! I ceased spanking her ass and held it tight as I suddenly began to pound up into her sodden cunt as hard and quick as I could muster in this position. She gasped and then yelled out.

'Fuh fuh fuuuckk meeeee!' She twitched, trembled, then spasmed in my arms as the tsunami of her orgasm swept over her. I continued my motions but with less intensity as Aunt Jess convulsed on my cock. Her eyes looked into mine but I could tell she wasn't there at the moment. I gently lay her beside me as her breathing evened out and her eyes focused on her bedroom ceiling.

I hadn't cum yet and I remembered my earlier promise of continuous orgasms for my gorgeous aunt, so I rolled myself over on top of her, bracing on my elbows after replacing my still stiff cock between her swollen and reddened pussy lips. She looked up at me with focused but distant eyes. There was no teasing now; I sank the full length of my hard cock into her cunt with one quick hard thrust. Aunt Jessica still looked blankly up at me.

'I told you continuous orgasms!' I pulled back slowly and pushed all the way back in again as hard as I could.

'Ungh!' My aunt moaned, showing signs of life after her orgasm. I expected she was still primed and ready to cum again with some additional effort. I pulled out of her pussy until only the head was still trapped within then again drove hard down onto and into her.

'Oh! Unnh!' Was her response.

I retreated and thrust in her chasm of passion with as much force as I could, focusing more on how hard I was fucking her rather than how fast. I was a sledgehammer not a jackhammer! I grabbed her thighs roughly, pulling her body to me as I jammed my hips forward. I slammed into her, our hips slapping together, the bed creaking loudly with each thrust as it rattled against the wall! I might owe my naughty slut aunt a new paintjob but I didn't let that lessen the ferocity with which I was fucking her with now!

'Unhgh! Ooo! Fuh fuck ... unhg ... me! Gun-gun nuh cum cum cum ah ah genn!' Only the context of the situation allowed me to understand her near gibberish.

I felt like I had just run a mile as fast as I could, but I was now approaching the finish line.

'I ... am ... gonna ... fuck ... you ... so ... hard ... your ... head ... will ... spin!' I grunted out with each intense thrust.

'Cuuum-mming!' Aunt Jess wailed loudly. The neighbors could surely hear that! But I didn't stop as my aunt flailed through another orgasm. Two minutes later and she cried out again.

'Cummmminnng ... ah genn!' This time her body stiffened as she came. I was close at this point, my own long simmering orgasm ready to boil!

'I'm gonna cum too Aunt Jess!' I groaned through clenched teeth as my balls tightened and I felt as if my cum was being ripped from my body!

'Cuumm innn meeee!' She screamed. My entire body locked up as my muscles tightened with my cock buried in my aunt's womb! Aunt Jess was convulsing and spasming beneath me as I unloaded seeming gallons of my warm cum into her cunt channel!

I fell on top of my aunt, unable to muster the strength to roll off her. She was lost from the aftermath of her own orgasmic release and didn't notice me. A minute or two later I recovered enough to finally roll over and lie beside my seemingly unconscious aunt. She stirred a short time later; I was still immobile next to her.

'Jeremy?' She spoke weakly.

'Huh?' I wasn't much better.

It was at least a minute before she spoke again; I almost thought she had passed out, or at least had fallen asleep.

'That ... was ... in ... cred ... ible!' She said slowly when she did manage to speak again.

'Unh huh.' My vocal ability may have been lost.

'Wow! Just wow!' She turned on her side to look over at me. I could only turn my head. Barely.

'Yeah!' My limbs refused to work. Aunt Jess didn't appear to be in much better condition.

'Never will I doubt you again about continuous orgasms!' She gave a small laugh but it turned into a slight cough. I could've used some water at that moment too. The half-filled glass on the nightstand felt a million miles away to me. I felt the bed move as she must have turned over and reached for the water. Aunt Jess must have sensed my need was greater than her own was and handed it to me. I struggled to lift my arm to grab it. She laughed again roughly and held the glass to my lips. I swallowed greedily.

The bit of water, but mostly passing time, helped me recover some little strength that I was at least able to sit up. Aunt Jess must have been in better shape as she had gotten to the bathroom and returned with more water. I drank half of it and felt loads better. I glanced up at her naked beauty, my eyes still focusing on her tits!

'You must be feeling better as I see you staring at my tits again!' Her laugh was easier now.

'I think I might have gotten more sun than I thought!'

'Do you think?' Aunt Jess teased me.

'I must've gotten dehydrated between mowing both lawns and my oversexed aunt!'

'Oversexed? No such thing as oversexed!' She gave me a sexy smile. 'Now we need another shower!'

'I agree!' We were both coated in sweat, perspiration in my aunt's case (women don't sweat!), and a shower sounded so good right now, even thought we had just had one a few hours before. A nice cold shower would do wonders with the way I felt.

'But seriously, are you okay? You're not going to collapse in my shower and make me have to explain to the paramedics why my naked nephew is in there with me?' She laughed loudly now.

'You don't have to tell them I'm your nephew!'

'Sure I do! I have to let everyone know how many orgasms you've already given me today!'

'And how many is that?' I was actually somewhat serious with this question. I did want to know how many times I'd made her cum today!

'Continuously!' She answered as she held out her hand to me. I grabbed it and she pulled me from the bed. We made it to the bathroom before she turned and wrapped her arms around my back pulling me into her lips, which I met with equal passion. Unsurprisingly, my dick began to revive while being pressed against Aunt Jessica's nearly bare crotch. I moaned as she rubbed her pussy lips over my hardening member.

'Someone wants to play some more!' Aunt Jess giggled breaking our kiss. I only stared into her hazel eyes with lust even after the afternoon I'd had.

'We'd better get in the shower before your little friend distracts us!' She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

'Little!' I protested righteously.

'He is getting bigger!' She turned to start the shower showing her amazing ass once again. It was still somewhat reddened from my earlier abuse. I gave her another hard smack causing her to spin about to face me again.

'Do that again and I might have to let you fuck me again!' She grinned though her eyes were intense. I made a half-hearted effort to swing my arm behind her, but she merely turned her hips to offer her butt to me. I gave her a soft swat leaving my hand where it landed and giving her supple flesh a firm squeeze. I, myself, was nearly completely hard again.

'Ooo!' Aunt Jess squealed as my hand massaged her ass cheek.

'Aunt Jess.' I began, looking deep into her eyes. She saw the seriousness in my face. 'I wanted to say ... I mean, I have dreamed of this, you, for so long and now ... It's just so unreal. You. Mom. Just everything.' I babbled.

'Aw, Jeremy!' She laid a palm against my cheek. 'I know. It's been surreal for me too. I've never had thoughts about you like you have for me. You've thought about all this. I haven't. It's just suddenly my reality now. The cute little baby boy my sister brought home from the hospital is now a handsome young stud standing in my bathroom with his big hard cock tempting me. After having just fucked me senseless!' She let out a short laugh. She reached down and took my stiff dick in her hand, giving it soft slow strokes. 'I've had sex with my nephew! I've made out with my sister! You aren't the only one bowled over with all this!'

She looked down at what her hand was doing before continuing.

'Part of me is yelling at me what the fuck am I doing? The other half is telling me to get as much of this cock as I can get!'

'I like that second half!'

'Am I your aunt or am I your slut?' She asked sounding very serious.

'Why can't you be both?' I saw no basis for one excluding or the other.

Aunt Jess smiled wanly. 'Yes. Why can't I. I don't know the answer. I don't want to know the answer. I just want to enjoy this,' she nodded down to my very hard cock, 'and enjoy you.' She stepped into the tub pulling me in with her, her hand still wrapped around my dick.

'I want to enjoy you too!' I brought my hands up and played with her tits and erect nipples as the warm water ran over the both of us.

'Pinch 'em!' And so I did. Then I bent forward, licked, and sucked her nipples, giving them gently bites.

'Oh yes, bite them!' Aunt Jess's hand was working up and down my shaft using the water for lubrication. I reached behind her with one hand and gave her another not-so-gentle swat on her ass.

'That's it! I warned you!' She pulled free from me, releasing my cock from her grip. I stepped back unsure what she was up to. She turned around and bent over, grabbing the hot and cold water knobs for support, wiggling her hips and ass in front of me. 'Fuck me! Put that cock in my cunt my hot stud!'

I was duly reprimanded and guided my pussy missile into her awaiting launch bay with all the force I could manage. I grabbed her hips and rammed into her with renewed vigor. I made sure to plant my feet as solidly as I could, again grateful for the anti-slip pads on the smooth porcelain surface.

'Yes! Fuck me Jeremy!' She squealed. I only grunted in response. Repeatedly.

I didn't know how long I could last, I had just cum not long before so I expected it might be awhile, but Aunt Jess bent before me with the water running down her back and over her curvaceous ass was a sight to make the pope cum! I had already given her numerous orgasms but I still wanted to be sure to get my hot and slutty aunt off again before I did. She seemed to be quite worked up already, or maybe it was that she was still, so I hoped it wouldn't be too long. I could already feel stirring in my balls!

Aunt Jessica started to wheeze with high-pitched breaths in time with every stroke of my plunging cock, her face pressed up against the tiled wall. I reached one hand up and grabbed a handful of her strawberry blonde curls, but I didn't tug it hard enough to pull her head from the wall, I didn't want her banging it against the hard tile while I slammed into her rear.

'Ooo!' She squealed between wheezes. I kept any words I had to myself.

It was only a few minutes when I felt that surge that let me know that I was past the point of holding my orgasm back any longer. I increased the tempo if not the force with which I was pounding my aunt's tight clenching pussy. The effort was not lost on her as her wheezing grew in pitch even as it became a near constant shriek. She suddenly was silent as her body went rigid. I knew she was about to cum and that knowledge was enough to cause my balls to let loose sending my creamy cum to shoot deep into Aunt Jess while her own cum sprang forth around my pulsing cock.

'Fffuuuucckkkk!' She screamed out. If I hadn't been in the midst of my own wrenching orgasm, I might have worried more about police showing up than paramedics.

I held tightly to her hips as I emptied my balls once more into my mother's sister. Aunt Jess's hands were white on the spigots. I struggled to regain control of my limbs before the two of us toppled to the smooth white surface. I released my hands, leaving white prints that quickly turned to red to match the color of her buttocks. I took a step back, out from the water's spray and Aunt Jess struggled to stand, her face now under that spray. She allowed the water to run over her face and down to her jutting tits, causing the most exquisite waterfalls in world as the water ran off her still stiff nipples. She lifted her hands to run them back through her matted hair, also lifting those gorgeous orbs standing proudly on her chest. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms behind her, letting my hands fall over her ass.

'Aunt Jess ... every time is as good as the first time! You are so incredible!' I grinned as she opened her eyes, the water still running over her face. We took a step together out of the spray. She put her hands on my shoulders, giving me a sexy grin.

'You're not so bad yourself there stud!' I loved hearing her call me that!

'We should probably rinse off and get out of here before we turn into prunes!' Aunt Jess said.

'Yeah, we can't have these babies getting all wrinkly!' I exclaimed while grabbing her tits! She laughed in response.

'But these are already wrinkly!' She said grabbing my balls and giving them a painful tug.

'Hey!' I yelled out.

'Come on!' She turned the shower, then the water, off. I pushed aside the shower door and stepped out. I saw no towels in sight.

'Aunt Jess? Towels?'

'In the closet.' She stood dripping in the shower while I crossed the bathroom to the adjoining closet and grabbed two towels. I tossed one to my aunt and began to dry myself with the other. While I did, I couldn't keep my eyes off Aunt Jess while she rubbed the cotton fabric over her smooth skin, especially when she bent forward to dry each leg.

'I can't get over how beautiful you are Aunt Jess! You are way too hot to be with me!' I exclaimed with awe in my voice.

'That's sweet Jeremy! But you're kidding yourself if you think you aren't good enough for me, or any woman for that matter! You are very handsome! You have a nice big cock,' she looked to my shriveled dick, 'well, not now, but moments ago it was plenty big enough!' She giggled. 'Plenty big!' She continued to dry herself then wrapped the towel around her body, this time concealing her tits.

She answered my questioning look. 'I can't provoke you anymore with my boobs!' She smiled at my downcast face. 'And that's the other thing. You are always so eager to please a woman! We are rather attracted to that sort of thing you big goof!'

I wrapped the towel around my waist while she went to the closet to get another smaller towel to dry her hair with, wrapping it around her head in the way that I could never master. I wasn't ready to dress again even if we didn't do anything more today (and I have to admit, regardless of being an eighteen-year-old male, I may have actually been all fucked out at that moment. However, don't tell anyone else. I'll deny it!) Aunt Jess must have felt the same, as she made no move to dress either. She did bend to collect both hers and my clothes, roughly folding them and setting them on the counter beside the sink.

'I take it you want something to drink?' She asked as she headed for the kitchen. I followed, wishing the towel didn't hide her derrière so well.

'Definitely! I feel so ... dried out!'

'It couldn't be from all the liquids you've left in me could it?' She smiled so innocently and yet so sexily also.

'It could be.' I tried to be stoic, but failed as a grin overwhelmed my face.

'And you're so cute, even without trying!' She laughed at me.

'A guy doesn't want to be 'cute'. Handsome, rugged, dashing. Not cute.' I responded dryly. Aunt Jess only laughed more.

'I'm sorry! Sometimes a woman wants cute too!' Her laugh became a wide smile. 'What do you want to drink?'

'What do you have?' I let her answer slide.

'Hot, or cold?'

'Cold.'

'I have milk, orange juice, apple juice, pomegranate juice, sparkling water, sport drink, iced tea ... and of course water.'

'Pomegranate juice?' I questioned.

'Yeah, why? Want some?' She questioned with surprise.

'God no. Orange juice.'

'Coming up. Unless you want something with more zing to it.'

'Huh?'

'Could make that a screwdriver.' Aunt Jess grinned conspiratorially.

'Alcohol? I'm only eighteen.'

'And you've never drank alcohol?'

'I didn't say that. I'm just surprised you are offering.'

'Well you did just fuck my brains out. Giving you a drink seems okay compared to that.' She said with such a normal tone I had to chuckle.

'What?' She asked innocently.

'Just the way you said that!'

'Said what? Fucked my brains out?'

She tried to keep a straight face, but when she saw me holding back my laughter, it escaped her, causing me to burst out laughing also.

'Well you did!' She retorted. I wasn't going to argue the fact.

'Straight orange juice will be fine. I don't want to go home smelling like vodka!'

'Why not? You're screwing your mother's brains out too!'

'Aunt Jess!'

'You are.' She filled a glass and handed it to me. I took it, walked into the living room, and sat on a large cushioned leather chair.

'I love you Aunt Jess! You tell it like it is!' I said after taking a large drink of my beverage. She sat on her couch, tucking her feet beneath her.

'Speaking of which, Margie was asking about you yesterday. Wanted to know when she could have you again.' My aunt had this strange look on her face, as if she was giving me ten pounds of chocolate but telling me it was poisoned too. 'I told her you had recently gotten a girlfriend and wouldn't be able to fuck her again, at least while you were with this girl. She seemed unhappy but didn't question me any further about it.'

'A girlfriend?' I was caught off guard. 'Recently? Since Thursday? It's only Saturday. She believed that?'

'I said it happened Friday. That it was kind of a sudden surprise.' She shrugged her bare shoulders.

'Who is this girl? You or mom?'

'That's up to you.' Her tone said she knew what my answer would be if I responded. I let her down easy.

'I couldn't choose between you two. You know that!' Her eyes had a touch of sadness for a brief moment, but she blinked it away.

'Doesn't matter. I have you for the moment!' She smiled brightly at me.

'I think I'm done for the day.' I said solemnly.