On the Loveseat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of us planned any of this, Jenny. It just happened. We don't know what will happen with us. We all know this won't last forever, it can't. All we can do is enjoy it while we can." My aunt sagely answered.

"I plan on enjoying it all weekend!" I tried to break the solemn tone that had suddenly hung over the room.

Mom smiled then, not a big one but enough.

"We need to get to sleep, it's late." She patted the bed next to her as she moved to lie down. "You get to cuddle with both of us tonight."

Sleep is what I wanted to do right then, naked women or not.

Unless mom wanted me first. Or Aunt Jessica again!

I mean, I am eighteen! I'd pick sex over sleep any day, every day!

I noticed Aunt Jess almost staring at where mom was now laying. I shifted about to lie next to my nude mother with the expectation that my naked aunt would join me on the other side. I saw her pause, her eyes still lingering on her sister. Did she want to sleep on a specific side of me? Some people were fussy about the side of the bed they slept on.

"Do you want to sleep on the other side Jess?" I asked her.

She broke her gaze. "No. I, uh no. Let's get some sleep." She moved up next to me.

Both women pressed close to me, the delightful feeling of their soft, curvy bodies against me might just have kept me from being able to sleep. I actually fell asleep quickly, with their breaths on my shoulders and hands on my chest.

I awoke in the middle of the night as if from a dream. I felt the two sleeping women still on either side of me, their soft breathing proof I hadn't dreamt any of it. Or that I was still in the dream. I fell back to sleep with a content smile on my face.

Next: Saturday!

*****

Note: I contemplated having this chapter contain the whole weekend but I soon realized that it would be extremely (and I mean extremely!) long so I decided to break it up into each day. This one (Friday) is shorter than recent chapters, but the next ones will be much longer.

I've had various comments about the length of the stories, some want shorter, others longer. I know I can't please everyone, so if you could comment your choice I will let reader majority decide (though the story will still dictate exact chapter lengths).

There is much still planned in Jeremy's tale (and not all as pleasant as the next few chapters!), but I still accept suggestions and ideas for future chapters and will work in any that interest me! I appreciate your following this story and hope you vote!

Thanx for reading!

Onedragon