On The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, that's so good, I'm gonna baste your tonsils if you keep it up," I groaned, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

"Mmmmm...mmmm hmmm, mmmm hmmm, MMMM HMMM!" she moaned as I went off in her mouth like a broken firehose, gushing cum that she swallowed happily, sucking and pumping to completion. She released me at last, and licked her lips of stray residue, using her finger to scrape up one trickle that had escaped down her chin.

"Damn, that's good stuff," she smiled, her eyes sparkling at me. "I wonder how it would go over ice cream? I just love ice cream!"

I was amazed at how quickly she had rebounded from the earlier tears to now. She was bubbly...giddy even. I've never been married, but I've been cheated on, so I can imagine what she was feeling. Well, maybe not, as she had been married and faithful for longer than I had been alive. That kind of betrayal must cut deep. Very deep.

She was up on her feet again, and kicked off her shoes before wandering around the suite, inspecting it.

"This is a nice place," she smiled. "Where's the nice bedroom, and the nice bed?"

"Down the hall, on the left," I laughed. She went in that direction.

"I'd like some nice company," she called as she disappeared around the corner.

I smiled, and shook my head, wondering how I got so lucky. Once I got my pants back up from around my ankles, I followed her.

By the time I got to the bedroom door, Samantha was laying on the bed, her long hair spread across the pillow, with a definitive 'come hither' look in her eyes.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and joined her quickly, slipping into her embrace.

"I suppose I should thank you for showing me there is life after a cheating husband," she smiled, caressing my face gently.

And I suppose I should thank him for being a cheating asshole, I thought. If he hadn't been, you wouldn't have been receptive, and we would never have made it here.

"However," she said softly, "we need to be careful. Now that I've sampled your, um...wares...I can't see myself going back to my old life, but I also don't want to wreck my position, legally. I know it makes me sound like a mercenary bitch, but I've invested twenty eight years in my marriage, and I have no intention of throwing that away...at least, not without adequate compensation. I have his ass in a wringer, and he doesn't even know it yet. I guess he thinks the blonde hair means I'm an idiot, and that I have no idea what he's doing behind my back."

"You said you have proof?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" she giggled. "The best kind possible. Another woman's DNA on his cock!" She saw the giant question mark hanging over my head, and continued to explain. "I noticed a funky smell in his underwear one time, a bit of pussy scent, so I bagged them, and saved them. Every time I found another pair, I did the same, until I had ten pair. I sent them to a friend of mine. She's a PhD, at a lab in town, and she ran the swabs. Four separate women," she growled, holding up four fingers, "that we have proof of. Who knows how many before I caught on."

"Didn't he notice he was losing underwear?" I laughed.

"Nah," she shook her head, "I bought new ones. He hasn't bought underwear since we got married. He thinks a fairy delivers them."

She was right. She did have him, dead to rights. Pretty hard to explain away another woman's vaginal DNA contribution on your Johnson, and in your underwear. The only thing that could fuck it up was, well...me. If we got caught, he'd have ammunition to shoot back with.

"Okay. I understand. Outside of here, we're totally platonic. No more train sex," I nodded. "When are you planning on lowering the boom?"

"Soon," she smiled, "thanks to you. I was just going through the motions, and was reluctant to be alone, even if he was cheating. You reminded me how life is supposed to feel. Loving, exciting, supportive, respectful. I see now that I can survive after I kick his ass to the curb...with you, if you'd like, or with someone else if it doesn't work out. Either way, you have my undying gratitude."

She leaned closer, and kissed me softly.

"Okay, enough of that shit...I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm yours for the next ten days. Let's not waste them." She rolled out of bed, and started to strip. Halfway through unbuttoning her blouse, she noticed me watching her, with my hands behind my head, and a smile on my face. "Oh...you want a show, do you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Take it off, baby!" I laughed.

Samantha began to strut around to the music in her head, swinging her hips, and whipping her long hair as she slowly dispatched her blouse, one button at a time. She gazed at me through her tousled hair, those green eyes burning with sexual energy. Turning her back, she held her blouse wide open, dragging it off her shoulders and sawing it back and forth across her back.

For a long time housewife, Samantha was quite the stripper, wagging her ass at me, dry humping the air, and shaking her shoulders, so those big, beautiful tits jiggled in her bra. Turning her back again, she unzipped her skirt and skinned it off her hips, leaving her in a thong, bra, and black stay-up stockings.

The bra was next, teasingly held in place by her arm after she unfastened it, until she raised both arms above her head, hands in her hair, and shook it free. Undulating her hips and dancing sensuously, she swung those melons enticingly, tugging at the tall, stiff nipples for effect.

Her tiny little thong put up no resistance at all, and now, except for the stockings, she was naked, standing with hands on hips, breathing heavily from the dance. Her boobs heaved on her chest, and she pushed the hair out of her face, staring at me like a hungry, sultry cat.

"You can leave those on," I whispered, adjusting my hard cock in my pants.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she purred, and crawled up the bed. Within a minute, my clothes had been unceremoniously discarded, and we were locked in a passionate embrace, her silky legs hooked around my hips. So smooth and sexy, we both moaned at the sensation.

I could have just rolled on top of her, harpooned her willing snatch, and fucked her senseless, but I really wanted to taste her. I knew from our little escapade in the restroom that she smelled terrific, and anticipated that her juicy pussy would be delicious. I slid down her body, kissing gently.

"Alex, are you going where I think you are?" she asked, nervously.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I breathed, kissing her hip. "Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

"Well, um, yes...but it's been so long," she gasped. "My husband hasn't been down there since my first daughter was born. That was twenty seven years ago."

Jesus, her husband really is an asshole. How could you not want to feast on this luscious creature? How could anyone willingly push her aside, for someone whose only possible advantage was measured with a calendar?

"Samantha, I want to show you what you've been missing. Just relax. I promise not to bite, unless you want me to." She giggled, took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

"Okay. I trust you" she whispered.

Slowly, gently, I trailed the tip of my tongue around the perimeter of her labial folds. A soft gasp escaped from Samantha's lips. After another series of laps around her pretty pussy, and a few teasing licks over her tight, puckered little butt hole, she was moaning, and her hips were squirming. She was enjoying the attention, and I hadn't even got to the good bits yet.

Right turn, Clyde. My tongue dipped into her juicy, pink crevice.

"Oh my god!" she hissed, and her hands flew to the back of my head. I took that as a positive. She wanted me to continue. Good.

I gave her the 'long lick', going from her asshole to clit in one slow pass, then flicked across her clit several times, before heading down to start again. And again. And again. Soon she was dripping wet with saliva and her own plentiful juices, which were every bit as delicious as I'd hoped. A small trickle of fluid was wandering across her perineum, heading for her rosebud, and I used it to lubricate my fingertip, which I used to toy with her service entrance, plucking at the muscular ring gently. I figured if her husband hadn't been here for decades, he probably hadn't rimmed her either. My job might never be done.

"Oh fuck, Alex, that's amazing!" she gasped. "I like what you're doing," she giggled, just as my fingertip insinuated itself into her butt hole, "and I love that!"

Okay, so she likes a little anal play. We'll explore that more fully at a later date, but today's priority was eating this delectable pussy to as many orgasms as my tongue could provide before it fell off.

I slid one finger into her, along the back wall of her vagina, while continuing to stimulate her clit with my lips and tongue. She moaned, and pulled my face closer. I fucked her with the finger, wiggling it around inside her snug cunt, then added a second one.

Samantha's breathing was coming in ragged bursts, and she was groaning loudly, so I knew I was on the right track, so I kept up the assault, now sucking her clit harder. Her juices were soaking my hand already, when she screamed.

"Oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygodohmygod! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she grunted, arching her back. I tried to stay connected, but she was twisting and bucking wildly, so I had to settle for keeping my fingers in her pussy, which was gushing honey all over my hand. She let out a final shriek, and melted into a jumble of arms, dishevelled platinum blonde hair, and breasts quaking as she gasped for breath. I withdrew my hand, and began to lick it clean.

"Mmmmm hmmm, so delicious. Even if you didn't enjoy it, I'd still want to eat you out, just for the taste of your sweet syrup," I smiled. She was breathing easier now.

"Yes, I've licked my fingers afterwards, so I agree with your assessment," she giggled, combing the hair out of her face. "Fortunately for both of us, I did enjoy that, so you'll get your dessert whenever you want it. That was marvellous, honey."

"That was just a warm up," I smiled, and shifted into position to continue. I turned my hand palm up, added a third finger, and latched onto her clit again, while she squealed and braced herself for more.

Ah, there it is, I thought, as my fingertips brushed over the little rough patch on her anterior wall. Get ready, baby. You're gonna love this!

With my lips on her clit, and three fingers stimulating her g-spot, it was literally only a few seconds before Samantha went ballistic, with a squeal that started high in pitch and vanished into hypersonic frequencies. She flopped around like a desperate fish for nearly a minute, then wilted abruptly. She had gushed up my forearm. It had been a huge orgasm, even from my point of view. Mission accomplished.

I crawled up the bed to cuddle beside her, watching her face. She was peaceful, her lips ajar slightly as she caught her breath. Wisps of stray hair fluttered in those breaths. Her eyelids opened slowly.

"What did you do to me?" she squeaked, in a barely audible voice, "and promise you'll do it again?"

"Absolutely," I smiled. "See you in twenty seven years?"

"I was hoping we could shorten the frequency a little," she giggled. "How's tomorrow? Sunday at the worst."

"Why wait?" I laughed, rolling atop her beautiful body. I reached down and guided my shaft into her sloppy snatch, pushing deep into her.

"Mmmmm, yes. Why wait? Come here," she smiled, pulling me deeper with her stocking clad legs. "Kiss me, please?"

"Try and stop me," I breathed, and did so. Her lips were soft, and her tongue wasted no time, plunging into my mouth, suggesting I do the same between her other lips. I eased out, then thrust back in firmly.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, "I'm all yours, honey, so you go ahead and fuck me as hard as you want to. Pound my pussy with that big cock!"

That's the best offer I've heard all day, right up there with the blowjob you just gave me in the kitchen, and the opportunity to eat your superb cunt. Pretty much anything that involves 'you'.

I took her at her word, and started to drill her with long, hard, deep strokes. Later, we could do gentle and loving, when our energy was lower, but right now, it was time to Fuck, with a capital 'F'. Our bodies were slamming together, and the room filled with slaps, grunts, and groans. If not for the extra insulation, I'm sure everyone in the house would know exactly what was going on. Samantha's narrative would have ensured it.

"Oh yeah, honey...FUCK ME!... FUuuuUuuCK ME!...JAM THAT BIG DICK UP MY FUCKING PUSSY!...MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, BABY, MAKE ME CUUUUMM!" she screeched, among several other highlights. It was a long, strenuous coupling, with both of us soaked in sweat, but neither of us willing to surrender to fatigue. Several times she reached her zenith, and I could see the appreciation in her eyes growing with each successive orgasm.

Fortunately for both of us, I was close to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I gasped, stroking her deep for a final few times. "Where would you like it?"

"On my tits!" she responded, almost before I finished asking it. "Shoot that hot, sticky goo all over my big fucking tits!"

Well, if you insist...

At the last possible second, I pulled out, barely getting my dick aimed at her before I erupted, spraying her from the navel up to her chin, with long ropes of semen. Samantha grinned and watched as the stripes were laid over her fully rounded breasts, making the curves even more distinct. I shook the last few globs onto her nipples, and flopped down beside her.

The room fell relatively silent, with only our tortured breathing to be heard. My eyes were closed, but I could hear her licking her fingers, and knew she was cleaning my jizz off her chest.

"Do you want some ice cream?" I laughed, referencing her earlier comments. I rolled on my side, and looked at her. She had a sheepish grin on her face, caught in the act, with three fingers in her mouth, and my cum on her lips.

"I'm a very bad girl, aren't I?" she giggled.

"Yes, but bad girls have more fun," I smiled.

"Mmmmm, yes, I've noticed that. Do I need to choose between having fun and being loved?" She rolled on her side to face me, peering at me with those green eyes.

"Not with me," I smiled.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Samantha and Alex have a future full of nasty, sweaty sex, but I need to know if you want this to continue. Please send me a comment, or some feedback, and cast your votes.

Thank you again.