One Amazing Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as all good things must come to an end at some point or another, we arrived at the Burger King and you turned off the buzzing vibe that was teasing my clit, allowing me to feel my clit throb as if begging for the sensations to begin again and making me sigh. Though not sure if I did so out of disappointment because the vibe had been turned off or happiness that at least for now I was unable to control the orgasm that was so near.

As we walked in, I wondered if the few people in there were able to see my arousal as much as I was able to feel it. Every step I wondered if people would see my nipples trying to poke holes through my dress or if by walking they could catch a glimpse of the little egg shaped vibe rubbing against my clit. I know it was silly to think such thoughts, especially about the little vibe, but unable to shake the feelings that it aroused inside me, each thought of how turned on I was and having everyone sense it, turning me on just a little bit more.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear you ask, "What would you like?" noticing for the first time that you were standing as close to my backside as you could with out actually touching me.

So many thoughts came to mind upon hearing your question, most of them not something you should say in a place in a place like this, "Your lips on mine", "Your cock inside me", and "I want to cum." were all possible answers to the most erotic question in the world at this time. However, I finally managed to mumble, "Cheese burger and small coke is fine."

While you ordered, I decided to go sit down, finding a place that was away from everyone else were we may have some privacy to talk. As soon as I sat down on the hard bench seat, I realized how hard it was going to be to even begin to forget about the little egg pushing into my clit. The harder benches making it press more firmly into me, unless I leaned back, I thought.

When I leaned back to ease the pressure upon my swollen and aching clit, once again comfortable and trying to will myself down from the sexual peak I was on, I feel the egg surge back to life. Sitting back straight up again in surprise, I begin to look around wondering to see who all was looking at me now, surely everyone must hear the buzzing sound as well as I can feel it. The only person looking at me though is you, with that smile upon your face at my expense as the buzzing once again comes to a halt.

Now that the buzzing has once again ceased, I begin to lean back again, trying again to lessen the contact of the egg on my clit. As soon as I get back into my more comfortable position, it begins to buzz again. I stay sitting back, figuring you will turn it off quickly again, as you had done the last time. When it didn't stop, I looked at you; you were walking near the table with our food. When I sat up ready to beg you stop teasing me with it and risk it being heard by others. You reach into your pocket and turn it back off.

I am still thinking about asking you to not do that again while we are here, when you tell me, "I want something going on with your clit. If you lean back it will start vibrating, if you sit up straight then the constant pressure on clit will be enough. I just want for you to know that your clit is still waiting for release."

I can't believe what you are telling me. Never had I been teased so much that even a simple move would continue to tease me more. What made it worse was the knowledge that if I sat back, I would be in essence teasing my own clit. It seemed like a very unfair position to be in, not wanting the constant pressure on my swollen clit, yet wanting the vibrations less because of the people around, and it urging me closer to my orgasm each time it was on.

During lunch we settled down and talked as two friends would do, all the while me thinking of what was to come after lunch, and wanting it more every minute. Wondering how you could act so calmly when surely you must realize how I am feeling. Yet you mentioned nothing of a hard cock or the want to fuck me, nothing to give any clue as to what you are feeling and I wonder if it will ever end up back at the motel or if your plan was to simply tease me and send me on my way.

As we finished our lunch, I sat back to sigh in contentment of a full stomach only to be reminded once again that I shouldn't do that. The vibe went back to work teasing my clit, which had finally began to grow use to the sensations of the egg pushing hard into it, had lost some of its swelling. It came back to full readiness the moment it felt the vibe come to life.

I sat back for a moment, forgetting where I was and just enjoying the newly awakened sensations. Only when the pleasure began to over whelm me did I hear the noise of a person moving towards us, and sat up quickly, as you stopped the buzzing so the person walking past wouldn't hear.

I feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment from getting so caught up in the feelings and wonder how I will be able to look you in the eyes after my current display when you stand up and ask, "Ready to cum?"

I somehow stop myself from saying, "If only you will let me and stop teasing me" and just stand up and say, "Yes."

On the way out to your car, you place one of your arms around my waist, pulling me into you so that I am walking as close to you as possible. I hear you whisper to me, "It is only a block from the motel. Think you can cum before we get there?" as the vibe jumps back to life inside my panties causing me to gasp and almost stumble. Surely if you had not been near I would have fell to the ground. I simply nod my head in answer.

You unlocked and opened up my door for me, then went around climbing into the driver's seat. I lay back as far as the seat would allow me to and just focused on the feelings the vibe was creating on my clit. Knowing that you wanted me to cum now making the feelings more intense than they had been previously. As we pulled into the motel parking lot, my clit finally found the release it had been craving all morning. It swelled even more and I could feel a fresh release of my juice being pushed out as my pussy began to pulse out its release, leaving me shaking and panting.

You turned off the vibe as my tremors slowed down, causing me to sigh in relief, the egg's vibrations being almost more than my sensitive clit could stand. "That looked like fun." Was all you said as you got out of the car and headed around to open up my door.

Not realizing until I got out of the car how much the orgasm had taken of my strength, I have to lean on you to walk to your room and lean against the wall waiting on you to unlock and open your room door.

Inside the room, you lead me over to the bed and sat me down, urging me to lie back on the bed. I do so knowing that I need to regain some energy, never having cum that hard before. "Lift up and I will take them off of you."

I place my heels on the edge of the bed and lift my ass up off the bed, your hands slide up from my knees, under my dress, up to where your fingers are almost touching my pussy and then moving them away to reach my hips and the sides of the panties. You slip your fingers into the waist band of them and begin to tug them down my legs, slowly as if opening a very special gift and you wanted the excitement to continue for a long time.

I laid there with my ass lifted up off the bed and watched as your eyes watched the progression of your hands down my thighs to my knees when I lowered my ass and then they traveled further down and finally off my feet.

I watched as you lifted up the panties, blushed when you said, "I guess you were really ready for that with all this wetness sitting here." and gasped when you bent over me and placed a kiss on my thigh.

I felt your lips brushing my inner thigh just a little higher than the first one. Then again kissing a little higher up on that same leg. I gasped again on the next kiss as your teeth bit lightly into my flesh and your tongue reached out to sooth it and continued to run up my thigh, almost touching my shaved pussy.

You lifted your head up and said, "I want to see how wet you really are." and then began to give the same treatment to my other leg. This time not stopping at almost my pussy, but sliding your tongue down one side of it, towards my wet opening, and then sliding across it, to travel up the other side of my pussy.

Surprisingly, my clit began to respond. I hadn't thought it would be possible for my clit to begin to throb again so soon after the earth shattering orgasm in your car, but soon after a few more trips of your tongue down to sample my wetness, my clit was swollen and throbbing again. Each time your tongue traveled back up or went down beside my clit it began to ache more, making me want to cry in frustration as you continued to tease me.

When finally your tongue went down on the one side and when it got to my wet hole, paused, then instead of taking the expected path came straight up the center of my being, flicking over my clit, then sliding back down over it again, I bucked up against your face, begging you silently to continue tonguing my clit. This time you didn't disappoint me, and began to flick your tongue back and forth over my clit, occasionally dipping down to taste of secret tunnel.

Your finger began to tease my asshole as your mouth latched onto my clit and began a gentle sucking motion on me, at first causing me to gasp and whither on the bed but then feeling the steady tightening inside my stomach. Then your finger sliding into my rear entrance a little and beginning to move back and forth inside me. Each thrust pushing me up further into your mouth and bringing my climax a little closer.

As I felt the fullness of your finger deeply inside my asshole, my orgasm once again crashed down upon me, forcing a cry of pleasure from my lips as my hips thrust your finger even deeper inside me. You once again let me ride out my pleasure, your mouth continuing to suck on my clit, as your finger continued to thrust in and out of my ass.

When finally, the waves had receded, you lifted your mouth off of mine, and eased your finger from inside my ass, leaving me feeling empty and wanting you back inside me again.

I watched as you stood up and reached out to me and I then placed my hand in yours. You pulled me back up into a sitting position. I let my eyes travel down your still covered body, lingering over your chest and then lower over your stomach, finally coming to rest on the noticeable bulge inside your pants.

I can't wait any longer to see you and reach out with my hands to begin unbuckling your pants. Then watched as I lowered your zipper, taking me one step closer to seeing the cock I had as of yet only seen in pictures.

When your pants were undone and unzipped, I slid my hands inside them and your briefs, now in a hurry to uncover you cock. Watching as I slid them down far enough for you cock to spring forth, having caught on your clothes.

Seeing it standing out from your body, I stopped in my quest to pull down your pants, needing instead to touch your cock. I did so gently at first with just one hand. Feeling your heat in my hand, throbbing. Watching as a spot of your pre-cum formed on the tip.

I looked into your eyes and then began to lean forward, touching the tip of your cock with my tongue. Catching the fluid there on my tongue and tasting you for the first time, feeling your cock jump in my hand as if demanding more from me.

I was happy to give you more, placing my tongue back on the head of your hard cock, I draw tiny circles over you with my tongue, teasing with my tongue the little piss slit and tasting more of your pre-cum upon my tongue.

I then take my tongue and pull it back into my mouth sucking in the head of your cock as well. Feeling you in my mouth, filling it up, I begin to try and take you deeper into my mouth, your cock jerking, wanting to be further inside my mouth.

I suck in as I pull back my head, almost pulling my lips off your shaft, before letting my mouth suck you back inside. Knowing that your whole cock needs attention I use my hand to slide up and down your cock, jacking you, while my lips move with them, up and down on your cock.

Reaching with my other hand, I gently cup your balls in my palm, leaving my fingers free to squeeze and release them. Massaging them, making you groan in need.

I am surprised and disappointed when you pull your cock from my mouth too soon for me to have your cum fill me up. "I don't want to cum there. Not this time." you say in explanation.

Pulling me up to stand in front of you, you pull my dress up. As it comes over my head, your mouth leans down to capture one proud nipple in the warm recesses of your mouth, suckling it as if it were going to give food to you a starving man. Then as you drop my dress on the floor by our feet your mouth latches onto my other nipple, giving it the same treatment before lowering me back down onto the bed, and placing yourself between my legs.

We both look down at your hard shaft, proudly poised and ready to enter into my dark, wet pussy. With a shift of our hips, I feel the tip of your cock at my opening, wondering if you feel how wet and hot I am for you.

You erase all thought as your hips begin to thrust slightly inside me, opening me up for you. My wetness allowing you to slide yourself easily inside me all the way until the fur surrounding your hard shaft tickled and rubbed against my clit.

Pulling your cock back out of me slowly, only to drive your shaft back inside my wet pussy again. I call out your name as your thrusting comes harder and faster, telling you that I want to cum on your cock. Me pushing my hips up to meet you and moving with you, forcing contact with my clit trying to reach my peak with you inside me.

I feel it as tightness in my stomach, then a release of more of my fluid and then the contracting of my pussy as it grips onto your cock. My body trying to milk your cock and help you to gain your own release.

I am surprised and again very disappointed when you hold your own orgasm in check after I ride out my own. But you pull your cock out of me, asking me if I had ever had anal sex.

"Yes, once."

"May I? I want to be in all your holes while I have a chance at it." you say as you grab onto my hips and urge me to roll over onto my stomach and then lift me up so my ass is in the air waiting for you.

You thrust your cock deep inside my pussy a few times, coating your cock with my wetness and beginning to turn me on again. Your cock hitting new places inside my well moistened pussy.

When you pull your cock out and take aim for my asshole, I try to relax myself as much as possible preparing for your invasion of my puckered hole.

I feel you shift your hips, forcing the tip of your cock to enter into my tightness. My ass gripping onto your cock and trying to push it out even as you try to push in a little further. My ass stretching over your cock, hurting me, yet at the same time filling me up and the slight pains making my clit ache and beg for your touch again.

It comes by your fingers reaching around my waist and rubbing my clit in little circles as your cock begins pulling out and thrusting in a little deeper, opening me up as you go. Your short quick thrusts and your fingers massaging my clit, bringing me once again close to my explosion.

Your fingers leave my clit when you are inside my ass far enough for your balls to slap against my clit, knowing you are that far inside my puckered opening turning me own even more.

Our sounds mixing in the room and growing in volume as each of us strive towards our own peaks. Your pace increasing as you go nearer, your grunts and moans turning louder, then suddenly you thrust all the way inside me and I feel your cock swell and then the heat from your cock spraying deeply inside my bowels.

You begin once again to slide yourself in and out of me, and reach once again with your fingers to touch my aching and swollen clit. The feel of you in my ass, now wet from your cum, sliding in and out of me so easily and now you fingers on my clit again, sends me bucking and pushing myself back more firmly on your cock as I reach my peak again.

You lay down over me and kiss me upon my back, then rolling over to the side, pulling me along with you, your cock staying in my ass until nature finally forces you out of me.

We lay cuddling and talking, laughing about the experiences of the day. You saying how greatly you enjoyed your time with me and me confessing that I had never cum for anyone as I had done for you.

With about thirty minutes left until I had to go and pick up my car and begin my journey home, we fucked again, saying our good byes and hoping that one day we would find a way to return to each other and experience what we both felt again.

12