One More from the Attic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I replied. I went back to washing dishes, but she was looking at me. I finished washing the last pan and put it in the rack to dry. Hope leaned up and whispered in my ear.

"Amy needs to get laid. I want you to take her to your bed and give her a nice, thorough fucking." She leaned back and gave me a sweet smile. I heard Amy come out of the bathroom behind me. "Can you do that for me?" Hope asked.

"Sure," I said.

Hope started the dishwasher while I dried my hands. I turned and looked at Amy. She gave me a nervous smile and then walked out into the living room. Amy has what I think of as a "willowy" build. Slender but soft curves make up her body. All of the voluptuous women in my family make her look skinny and small-breasted by comparison, but objectively speaking she was lovely with a very nice body. When she bent over to insert the movie into the DVD player, I was captivated by her tight, heart-shaped bottom.

It felt marvelous when that sweet ass slid into my lap a few minutes later.

I slid my hands onto the tops of her thighs and gave them a soft squeeze. My sister did a magnificent job of ignoring us and watching the movie. I felt like I had a tremendously unfair advantage. I knew that Amy wanted me, and that Hope wanted me to have sex with her. Amy was as nervous as I would have been without that knowledge. I would have been self-conscious about getting hard, but it was Amy who gasped when my erection pressed up between her thighs.

It took a while for Amy to overcome her shyness, but eventually she turned in my lap and kissed me hungrily while grinding her ass on my erection. Hope smiled at us when I scooped Amy up and carried her into my bedroom. Again, I had the unfair advantage. I had been completely satisfied sexually over the weekend, while Amy was desperately horny. I was able to take my time and stay in control while she seemed a bit frantic.

I slid a hand into her panties and teased her pussy while I helped her out of her jeans. She kissed me desperately and moaned into my mouth repeatedly. I picked her up again and gently laid her on her back on the bed. Amy panted and watched me with arousal clear on her face when I slid her panties off of her and kissed my way up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh!" she moaned when my lips found her moist pussy.

Amy has sparse blonde hairs around her pouty pussy lips. Her clit was tiny compared to my sister's, and it was extremely sensitive. I licked it softly, expecting to tease her to a gradual orgasm. She came explosively after just a few tentative licks. After that, she was too sensitive for me to even lick her. Gentle kisses on her pussy lips had her quaking.

I stood and gently unbuttoned her blouse. She unclasped and removed her bra after I had eased the blouse from her body. Amy was shaking when she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and lifted it. I raised my hands over my head and let her pull it off of me. She leaned forward and planted frantic little kisses on my chest before licking my left nipple. She had trouble with the button on my pants. I smiled down at her and gave her another soft kiss on her lips before standing to take my pants and boxers off.

Amy gasped and stared when my erect cock sprang into view. That always does marvels for my ego. Her snug little pussy also made me feel far more endowed than I actually am. I was completely in control, and Amy was out of control. She came like crazy, again and again, as I gently fucked her horny little pussy. Her nails raked my back, her legs shook and flailed, and she bit my neck and shoulder hard.

I had to wonder how all of this would have looked if I had recorded it.

I rolled Amy onto her side and slid my cock back into her. That new angle of penetration had her coming in no time, and I nuzzled her neck every time her pussy spasmed and locked down on my shaft. After that I pulled her up onto her knees and took her from behind. My hands palmed and squeezed her soft ass cheeks while I drove my full length in and out of her pussy with long, slow strokes. When I teased her virgin asshole with the pad of my thumb, she screamed and exploded in orgasm.

It reminded me of my teasing oral sessions with Brittany over the summer. Amy was completely spent, but I was still raring to go. Again, I had the unfair advantage. I felt no need to pound Amy until my release. I knew Hope would take care of that once Amy left our apartment. Instead, I held Amy and caressed her gently after her last shattering climax. I planted soft kisses on her neck and earlobe, making her shiver in my arms. I kissed and lightly nibbled her sensitive nipples.

Finally, I sat on the bed and pulled her up into my lap. I slid my hard cock all the way inside her and held her. She wrapped her arms around my head and moaned as I kissed and nuzzled her breasts. She sounded apologetic when she said, "I have to stop."

"It's okay," I reassured her, kissing her lips as I helped her up off of my lap.

Once again, she stared at my hard cock. Her pale blonde pubic hair highlighted just how red and swollen her puffy pussy lips now were. I slid her panties back up her legs and helped her put on the rest of her clothes. I merely wrapped myself in a bathrobe. We kissed several more times as we made our way back to the living room.

Hope smiled up at us when we stopped behind the couch. Amy leaned over and hugged my sister around her neck. "Thank you so much," she murmured.

"You're welcome," Hope replied, reaching up to squeeze Amy's hand.

I pulled Amy to me and whispered, "Thank you," before kissing her and pulling her body into mine for a warm hug. I loved the way she shivered in my arms. She held my hand as I walked her to the door, and she kissed me hotly before leaving. I watched her walk to her car, and she waved before driving away.

I closed the door and walked over to plop down next to my sister on the couch. She dropped her casual façade and dove into my lap, hungrily slurping my cock into her mouth. She moaned around my shaft and popped me out of her mouth long enough to let me know "She tastes so good on you" before licking all that pussy juice from around the base of my shaft.

Just like I knew she would, Hope eagerly took care of my horny dick. She urged me to come in her mouth. We went to bed and she came like crazy while satisfying me with her pussy and ass. She wanted all the details, and I did not hold back. I described everything the best I could, and that just inspired Hope to come even harder on my cock. Clearly, she wanted Amy. She had used my dick as her surrogate to give her friend the thorough fucking that she would love to deliver herself.

Gasping in the afterglow, and with my dick still deep inside her pussy, I asked Hope, "Have you and Amy ever done anything?"

She shook her head. "No, but I think I would really like to. I'm just not sure she'd be into it."

I teased her nipple with my fingertips. "You're planning to use me to find out, aren't you?"

Her pussy lurched around my cock, then squeezed down hard on my shaft. She didn't have to say anything.

* * *

Tuesday was really busy for all three of us. We did have the figure drawing class together, but it was the only time I saw Amy all day and the last I saw my sister until late that night. I was almost asleep when she slid into bed with me. She snuggled her head onto my shoulder and was asleep before I was.

The next morning, right after Hope left for work, I hooked up my laptop to watch the incredible footage from that weekend. I was a little disappointed that I could not see Aunt Cathy seducing me in the dark bedroom, but before that I watched her strip for bed and muttered "sneaky, sneaky" when I saw her grab the anal lube and quickly slide a slick finger into her ass before she turned off the light and slid into bed.

In the other bedroom, though...

Hope came out of the bathroom wearing one of her oversized t-shirts that she normally wore to bed. Annette and Danielle wore their flannel pajamas. The three of them sat on the bed, talking and giggling. Annette was the one who mentioned that they normally didn't wear those flannel pajamas.

"Mom bought these before we came up for Christmas," she explained. "She didn't want us to be embarrassed—or to embarrass anyone else—but normally we just sleep in our panties." She shrugged. "It's just more comfortable."

My sister looked back and forth between them and then she shrugged. "Okay," she said, and she pulled her t-shirt over her head. My cousins smiled and then they happily stripped off their pajamas. I was hard as a rock watching those three busty women bouncing back into the bed. Their breasts bobbed beautifully every time they giggled and laughed.

Hope kept looking at Danielle's hypnotically bouncing melons, and my cousins exchanged amused smiles when they noticed. Finally, Danielle softly spoke up. "It's okay, Hope. You can touch them if you'd like."

My sister blushed, but Annette smiled softly and nodded. "Go ahead. They're really nice."

Danielle arched her back, pushing her breasts out irresistibly. My sister's hands tentatively touched them—at first. She gradually got into it, fondling and squeezing those massive breasts. Danielle sort of cooed, and Annette slid forward to rub my sister's bare back reassuringly. She was also subtly coaxing my sister closer and closer until inevitably her mouth opened to take in one of Danielle's rock-hard nipples.

"Fuuuck," I groaned. I just managed to pull my dick out of my sweats and grab a tissue before I exploded. Watching that action was way too hot, and it only got hotter. I had an unbelievable two-camera view as those three gorgeous, busty women explored each other all over that bed. They never went down on each other, but they did teasingly touch each other through their panties. They did not hold back when it came to sucking each other's tits.

Between rounds of that bawdy play, they would lie in the bed and talk. They shared all sorts of secrets. Annette said that she wished I was there with them. She told how turned on she had been when I had shared the hide-a-bed with her and her mom.

"I know he's your brother, but it felt so damn good when his hard-on slid between my ass cheeks. It was pressing right against my asshole. I have to tell you, anal sex is my favorite. I wanted him in my ass so bad..." She shook her head and shivered.

Hope rolled toward Annette and kissed her softly on the lips, reaching around to squeeze her exposed ass cheeks. I could not help but stare at my cousin's ass in that thong. I jacked off again as I recalled how incredible her hungry asshole had felt when she took me in. I still had that video to look forward to.

Hope released her and then sat up. "You guys have got to promise never to tell anyone..." I found myself holding my breath as she revealed our secret love affair to our sexy cousins. Then I blinked and stared at the time on the bottom right corner of the screen. I had been watching them for three hours! I was late for class!

I unplugged my laptop and dressed quickly. I was not that late for class, and had not missed much. However, I had trouble focusing on the lecture as you might imagine. I sat between Amy and my sister in the next class. Amy kept giving me adoring looks, and every time I looked at Hope I pictured her moaning around a hard nipple. I was barely able to pay attention to the lecture. I can't say I learned much French that day.

After that class, I practically sprinted back to the apartment to watch the rest of the footage. Once again, there was a surprise waiting for me. I came almost immediately when I watched my sister and our cousins tag-teaming me. That was absolutely fucking spectacular footage to watch. The camera in my parents' bedroom was perfectly positioned to catch me stripping and fucking Aunt Cathy. When I fucked Annette's ass, I was barely visible. Her face was close to the middle of the screen, and I could clearly see my sister and Danielle teasing their pussies while they watched.

The surprise came after that. Hope and Danielle tumbled into the bed in the other room after dinner, while I fell asleep between Annette and Aunt Cathy in the big bed. They lay there together, topless, and giggled and whispered as they talked about the amazing experience we had shared that afternoon and evening. They kissed again, and then my sister squeezed one of Danielle's huge melons. "May I?" she whispered.

"Mmm. Please," Danielle purred back. She lay back and my sister leaned over her, eagerly sucking Danielle's sensitive nipples. After a couple of minutes, Danielle reached down and hooked her thumb into the waist band of her panties, lifting her hips to slide them down her thighs. She lifted her legs and pulled the panties off, tossing them to the floor.

Danielle spread her legs and then put her hands on Hope's shoulders, guiding her down until my sister's face was between her thighs. Danielle planted both hands on the back of my sister's head and pumped her pussy into my sister's mouth. "Oh, that's nice!" she moaned. Danielle basically face-fucked my sister until she came.

I came just watching it. I had barely even touched myself. Danielle then turned my sister around on the bed so they could lick each other at the same time. These were two women who clearly loved the taste of pussy. I knew that I didn't have time to watch all of it, so I sped up the footage to see where to start and stop the video for archiving.

It went on for almost seven hours! Every time I thought they were finished, they would gradually start up again. When they finally fell asleep in each others' arms, I realized why Hope had been so exhausted when I drove us home. While I had gotten nine hours of blissful sleep, she had a marathon sex session with Danielle before a two-hour nap.

Now, I have to explain that watching girl-on-girl porn has never been that hot for me. This was different. Not only could I imagine being there with them, but they talked about me several times between rounds of frantic kissing, sucking, and pussy-licking. They evidently thought that I was busy fucking Aunt Cathy and Annette while they were pleasing each other. I had to back up and watch one segment that had caught my eye.

Danielle was face down and ass up on the bed with my sister behind her. The cameras both showed my sister's fingers plowing in and out of Danielle's soaked pussy while my sister's tongue explored her asshole. "God, that does feel incredible," Danielle moaned. "Annette always told me how much she loves having her asshole fucked, but I've never let anyone do that."

She gasped and shook all over, clearly coming hard with my sister's tongue buried in her ass. She lifted her head once she had recovered, looking over her shoulder at my sister.

"Do you think Daniel is going to enjoy fucking me in the ass?" she asked.

Hope pulled her mouth off of Danielle, and I paused the video. I zoomed in on that slightly open, light-brown hole. It was gleaming with my sister's saliva and I could easily picture how amazing it would look to slide my hard dick into it.

Oh, Danielle, I thought, I'm going to LOVE it.

My eyes were glued to her wet little asshole as I stroked my dick furiously. I imagined how good it would feel to fuck her ass. I came hard into another tissue.

After that, I realized that my wastebasket was pretty full of those wadded up tissues. Hope almost never came into my bedroom, but it was probably a good idea to empty that mess anyway. I pulled the bag out of the wastebasket and tied it off. After replacing the liner, I took the bag full of tissues out to the dumpster.

I got a glass of ice water and sat down in front of my laptop again. I zoomed the camera back out, and let the video play. My sister looked at Danielle with fire in her eyes. "Oh, Danielle," she said, "he's going to LOVE it."

I managed not to choke on my water as I laughed. My sister knows me so well.

* * *

Hope looked preoccupied when she came home that evening. She chewed her lip thoughtfully for a while after I asked her what was wrong. Finally she answered, deliberately weighing each word as she told me what had happened.

"I think I may have scared Amy off," she said. "I asked her how it had gone with you the other night. She blushed and said, 'It was amazing. Your brother was just incredible.' But that was it. I asked her, 'What do you mean?' She got embarrassed and changed the subject. Amy was not about to give me any details."

She paused and thought for a bit. "That was yesterday, that we had that discussion. This afternoon, after French class, she asked if she could come over tonight. I said 'Sure, of course' and she looked really excited—to see you again, of course. I said...let me see. I said, 'Daniel must have really been something.' She sighed and got that faraway look like she was remembering it in detail. Then I messed up and said, 'I'd love to watch the two of you together.' She lost that faraway look and stared at me like I was crazy."

Hope sighed a little sadly. "She said she didn't think she could ever have sex with someone watching her. I asked, 'Haven't you ever been in a threesome?' That just made it worse. I think Amy kind of suspected that there might have been something going on between us, and now she thinks I want to drag her into a threesome with my brother."

"Well, you do, don't you?" I asked.

Hope looked at me sharply. Then she grinned and looked down. "Well, yeah. I really wanted to have both of you in my bed. Now I think that's never going to happen."

I pulled out my cell phone. "Give me her number," I said. "Let me talk to her and make it all better."

* * *

Amy sounded uncertain when she answered my call. "Hello?"

"Hey, Amy, it's Daniel."

"I know," she said. "I...wasn't sure I should take your call, Daniel." Her voice was soft and uncertain.

"I'm glad you did, Amy. Hope told me what she said, and she feels terrible about it. She said she didn't realize until after she had said it just how bad it sounded."

"Oh?" Amy replied.

I lowered my voice, but Hope was right there in front of me. She was nervously chewing on a fingernail as she hung on my every word. "I have to tell you, Amy, it was all I could do not to laugh out loud. But, clearly she was upset with herself."

Hope pulled her finger from her mouth and mouthed "asshole!" I grinned and stuck out my tongue. Her expression softened when she heard Amy's relieved laugh over the phone.

"Oh, thank God!" Amy chuckled. "I was really freaked out."

"I totally understand," I said. Then I made sure my voice was serious. "Amy, I have to be honest with you. I was really scared to do anything with you."

"You could have fooled me," she replied. "You didn't seem nervous at all the other night."

"Before that, though, when Hope told me you wanted to date, I told her 'absolutely not.'"

"What? Why?" Amy sounded a little upset.

"Because Hope thinks of you as her absolute best friend, Amy. I didn't want to risk messing that up. I told her that if I messed up and hurt you, or we broke up, that it would ruin your friendship. I didn't want to take that chance. Don't get me wrong, I think you're beautiful. I just thought that it was a bad idea."

There was a long pause as Amy let that sink in. "So, why did you?" she asked. She quickly added, "Not that I'm complaining! It was amazing. Just, if you told her 'absolutely not' then why would you change your mind?"

"Hope talked me into it," I said. "She told me that if I didn't date you, then it would seem like she didn't think you were good enough for her brother. Hope went on and on about what an amazing woman you were, and what a great friend. Um...this is a little embarrassing. She also told me that you needed a good man to make love to you right, and she asked if I would do that for her."