One Night After Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamar stood and came over to the table with L.L. and Myron on either side of him removing their clothing. John just settled back on his soft cushioned sofa and seemed to be content to just watch for now. Maybe it was the blowjob that kept him so patient, or maybe he just wanted to see what I was going to do with three big, black men.

I stood facing Lamar while gyrating my hips and licking my lips as I maintained eye contact. God, he was so handsome! Even though I was standing on the table, we were eye to eye. He reached out with those huge hands and almost covered both my breasts with them. As he did, he let them slip to the sides and under my arms as kissed me passionately on the lips, our tongues dueling and probing. I felt other hands on me then as I was lowered onto my back on the table.

Myron was already naked and L.L. was still trying to get out of his pants. It was sort of comical watching him jumping around, first on one leg and then the other. That distraction only lasted seconds as my eyes now locked onto Myron's big black cock. It was big. I mean really big. The next thing I knew, he was straddling my waist and pushing that big meaty cock between my tits and pressing my hands around them so he could put his hand on the table to brace himself. His cock was so black against my skin. I tilted my head forward to watch the big blunt instrument slide effortlessly back and forth. It felt so hot and hard as it slipped between my sweaty tits.

I was on fire, wanting someone to fuck me hard and fuck me now. But, instead, I suddenly felt someone's glorious tongue licking long, deliberate swipes up my cunt. I squealed out loud each time he lapped at those sensitive lips. I pulled my knees up against Myron's hips and rhythmically pushed. He got the message quickly as he strained forward, keeping his cock firmly engulfed in between my tits as the head of his cock disappeared between my ovaling lips. Myron groaned, 'Jeez, what a mouth! What a set of tits! Oh, baby, you've got talent!'

Thinking to myself that he hadn't experienced anything yet, I just kept mashing my tits around his cock and emphasized my cocksucking talents by letting the head audibly pop out of my mouth every so often for effect. I have to admit I was having a hard time devoting my undivided attention to Myron's black cock while the man of my dreams, whoever he was, was jamming his tongue deeper into my cunt. Even with the commotion somewhere else in the room from a frustrated L.L., I came. I shuddered and bucked like someone had struck me with lightning.

I let go of my breasts and gripped Myron's ass cheeks and dug my sharp nails into his black flesh. His response was to lurch forward, which was what I had opened my hungry mouth wide for. My jaws were the only part of me that relaxed at that moment, mostly from experienced reflex, as his cock buried deep in my mouth and into the tightness of my throat. My hips were bucking wildly against the pleasure-tongued devil that was giving me such exquisite sexual release. I felt strong hands wrap around my ankles and spread my legs further apart, obviously to keep me from bucking off the tabletop.

The waves of ecstasy rolled over and through me as I moved one of my hands to the wet, black shaft that pushed deeply in and out of my elastic jaws. Through teary eyes I was able to look up into Myron's straining face, watching his expression change, just as his cock began to jerk in my mouth. Hot cum exploded in my mouth, which I gulped and swallowed with relish. His big hands grabbed my head and forced my face closer to his groin. Slowly, I could feel his cock begin to soften some as he pulled it from my cum-filled mouth. He stood on wobbly legs and continued to point his magnificent cock down at my face, squeezing the last of his cum out onto my face.

'Now, bitch, it's time to get fucked by a real man!' L.L. moved between my legs and pushed the head of his thick, black cock up and down my slicked cunt and pushed forward with a loud grunt. 'Oh, fuck! This is the perfect white pussy for my big black cock. Take it all, baby.' He roughly held my calves in his big black hands as he slammed in and out of my pussy. I was busy licking the remnants of Myron's cum from my face and shoving it into my mouth.

What a strange sensation I felt as I lay there on the coffee table. Looking up, I could see three big, black men surrounding me. One was sucking on my toes as he slammed his cock in and out of me, and the other two stood at my head, sliding their hands up and down their long, black cocks, apparently contemplating what they were going to do to me next. Wrapping my arms around my jiggling breasts, I turned my head to the side and smiled at John as he sat on the sofa stroking his beautiful white cock as well.

Suddenly, L.L. tensed and leaned forward. He pushed my legs back until my knees were on either side of my ears, and slammed his cock all the way in and held it there. I thought he was going to cum in me, but then he suddenly pulled out and jerked his cock as cum splattered all over my tummy and thighs. This was just too much fun. My handsome host, Lamar, handed me a small damp towel so that I could wipe the cum off my radiantly glowing body. I felt so wonderfully fucked and still wanted so much more. This was everything I had hoped for and more.

As soon as I'd finished wiping myself, Lamar took the towel and tossed it aside. He took my hand and pulled me to a sitting position and stepped in front of me. He reached down to cup my chin in one hand as he guided his beautiful black cock to my lips with the other. I opened my mouth to receive my reward, but was disappointed when he held it back. I reached for it, but he slapped my hand away. 'No hands, Lisa,' he told me. 'At least not yet.'

I could feel the heat from his cock as he brought it close to my mouth again, this time rubbing the blunt head over my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. Then he brought it close to my lips again and I attempted to lick it. Now, that was something he obviously liked, as he concentrated on rubbing the slippery head over my lips and tongue.

Myron and L.L. headed off towards the kitchen, but I didn't really care at the moment. I was still dying to get fucked and wasn't about to let them off until I had gotten what I wanted. Lamar continued to tease my oral desires by forcing my jaws open with his cock and moving it around in my mouth by controlling its movements with his fist wrapped around the thick, black shaft. His other hand slid through my scalp and tightened on a handful of my hair. I moved my hands up the front of his muscled thighs as he released his grip on his cock and began to methodically fuck my face. Each time he moved forward he pushed more of his beautiful cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes as I let myself completely surrender to him.

'John, get over here,' Lamar said. 'I think the bitch is ready for a good hard fucking.' Lamar kept his grip on my hair, his cock lodged solidly in my mouth as he pulled me to my feet. It felt really weird trying to walk bent over with his big dick in my mouth. Lamar took John's seat on the sofa and I remained in the strange position. Just as I was about to try to kneel down, I felt John's hands on my hips and his cock lying between my ass cheeks. I braced myself by pressing my hands against Lamar's thighs so I could spread my legs apart for what I knew I had to have and soon!

'Don't be forgetting me now, honey,' Lamar commanded. With that, he pulled my head forward and his big, fat, black cock slid all the way into my mouth. 'Oh, yeah, throat it, bitch. Dancing ain't the only talent you have.'

Just then, John's wonderful cock head slipped down to the entrance to my pussy and filled it completely. He began slamming in and out as I sucked and swallowed. Lamar, seeing that I was hopelessly insatiable, let go of my hair and let me control my own oral assault on his cock.

Whether it was from the hard fucking I was getting or from the total euphoria of sucking Lamar's beautiful black cock, I came. It was the first time I ever realized that I could have multiple orgasms. I couldn't stop coming. My knees buckled several times, but John's strong hands around my waist kept me from collapsing. At exactly that same time both Lamar and John filled me with their cum. I was on fire all over. Wave after wave of ecstasy racked my body. I was no longer in control; they were.


The next thing I knew, I was lying on the sofa, opening my eyes to survey the surroundings. My jaws were a little sore, but my tummy was full of yummy cum. I felt tingly and warm all over. As I sat up, I saw my four fuckmates sitting around the table, drinking and playing cards. They didn't even notice me as I got up and stumbled a little unsteadily to the bathroom. The bathroom was beautiful! The shower stall was big enough for three or four people at least.

I giggled as I turned on the water and stepped in. Three or four would be fine with me. Even as gloriously fucked as I felt, I was sure I could go for another round or two. After what must have been a half an hour of shower therapy, I dried and wrapped one of the oversized bath towels around my breasts. It looked like a terry cloth mini robe. I used the dryer to get most of the moisture out of my hair, then pulled it back into a ponytail and headed back out to see what the boys were up to.

Sure enough, they were still playing cards. What a funny sight, seeing four grown men sitting around that table wearing nothing but smiles, playing cards. I casually wandered over to the sound system and looked through the dozens of CD's, not really looking for anything in particular. I didn't find anything that interested me so I just tuned in a radio station that was playing soft romantic music. As I closed my eyes and began to sway to the beat, I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind. It was Lamar who whispered in my ear, 'Nobody throats a cock as big as mine without credentials. Is there some porno flick I'm missing that has you as the main attraction?'

I giggled softly and shook my head. He undid the towel from around me as I turned to melt into his powerful embrace. Even at five foot eight, I was dwarfed by his immense size. I felt his cock swell and rise up between my parting thighs. He lifted me off the floor and set me gently onto his throbbing cock. As I locked my heels around his hips and began rocking back and forth, it began to work its way in deeper. As satisfied as I thought I had felt from being fucked earlier, this felt even better. I mashed my tits against his chest, purposely rubbing them over his muscled chest, and kissed him hard on the mouth. He surrendered his tongue to my oral assault intent on ripping it right out of his mouth.

Behind me I heard L.L. complaining. 'Shit, man, if you weren't such a tall mutherfucker, I could fuck her ass. Put the bitch down, so the rest of us can get a little.'

Without setting me down, Lamar walked, while carrying me with his cock still embedded in me, into one of the bedrooms and laid me on the bed where we fucked our way to another intensely wonderful orgasm. From that point on, I just moved from one cock to the next. It became a blur until John rolled off me, exhausted. I looked around and nobody was left to take his place.

John saw me pout at the situation and laughed. 'What's the matter?' he asked. 'Didn't get enough?'

I smiled mischievously back at him. Inside, I knew I was satisfied; not just from all the great sex I'd just had, but the fact that I finally got to do something I'd always wanted. I got to do it with three big black studs. Oh, and of course, with John too. After all, he was the last one standing.

It was about 4 in the morning when John got me back to my car in the Club parking lot. He offered to take me to his house for the rest of the night, but I knew I needed some sleep, and I sure wasn't going to get any of that if I went home with him.

After driving myself home, as I opened the door to my apartment, I could hear the telltale sounds of wild uninhibited sex. Tara, my roommate, had company.

'I shouldn't,' I said to myself, 'but maybe I'll just peek in and see….'

Thankyou Hardman for editing this story again for me. You've always paid special attention to me....

12