One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Adam continued to play with Ashley, he then came down moderately hard directly on her clit with a loud 'SMACK'. Ashley could only squeal as she tensed up and felt that intense pain turn into heavenly pleasure. Adam decided, it was time he got some pleasure of his own but froze when he heard Ashley scream out loud as he smacked her clit again with the flogger.

"FUUUCK Adam! Please fuck me hard and make me cum!" Ashley screamed.

Adam didn't know what to do but did the only thing he could think of. He picked up the voice altering device and spoke to her, "Who is Adam?"

Ashley had a problem trying to pull her mind together as she tried to focus on what the man was saying. She was still riding out her orgasm and was trying to get it over with so she could obey whatever it was that he was asking. After a few moments, when her orgasm had subsided and she was riding the aftershocks, which to her was the best as she would feel her body twitch over and over, she heard him speak again as she also realized that he had stopped.

"Who is Adam?" he said again, this time trying to sound angry.

She opened her eyes and took a couple breaths. She was able to compose herself just enough to respond with something that wasn't gibberish. "Z-Z-Z ... Adam is m-m-my e-e-ex-boyfriend. Please forgive me for calling out his name," she replied, begging for his forgiveness. She looked directly at him but not being able to see his eyes, she couldn't tell if he knew she was lying or not. She just hoped he wouldn't leave like her actual ex-boyfriend did. Then she saw what she thought was a smile show itself under his mask.

Adam knew her ex-boyfriend's name was not Adam nor was any guy she had ever dated. He had the actual thought that maybe she wanted him to do this and not the masked person that he was showing, but he wasn't sure enough and couldn't risk it, at least not yet.

He grabbed a strap that he had in his bag along with the riding crop and positioned himself between her legs. He slowly pulled the egg out of her sopping wet pussy and put it underneath the strap so that it sat right on top of her clit. Initially, Ashley had let out a groan feeling the egg leave her canal, but when she felt him put it on her clit, she got a huge smile on her face.

Adam laid the crop right next to her body as he positioned his cock at her entrance. He rubbed his bulbous head up the length of her slit before smacking the egg causing her to squeak with each smack. He then slowly pushed about a third of his cock into her well lubricated pussy. Ashley in response grabbed her cuffs and arched her back as she let loose a low, primal moan. With him inside of her, she felt fuller than she had ever with any other man before.

Adam slowly pulled back and pushed back in her, each time pushing another half inch inside of her. Each time he pushed inside of her, he felt like she had to re-adjust herself just to take him. Once he was just over ¾ inside, he could see the cringe on her face and didn't want to harm her, so he stopped trying to get anymore inside of her. He knew if this was going to continue, he would have plenty of time to see if she could take all of him inside of her, not that any of the females before her had been able to the first few times. During his first sexual encounter, he had even hurt the girl a little bit and had to spend more time apologizing to her than actually fucking her.

Adam let his cock sit inside of her for a few minutes, twitching his cock so that it jumped inside of her, listening to her squeak each time he did it. He just smiled at that as he could also see the full satisfaction on her face of him being inside of her.

Adam started a slow pace of pulling out almost to where his head would pop out and push all the way back in. He did this slowly at first, hearing Ashley moan when he would get all the way back in that he was prior. After a few minutes of this slow pace, he started to move a little faster and harder with his thrusts. He then picked up the crop and as he would thrust his cock deep in her pussy fast and hard, he would smack her breast, alternating between them and keeping her guessing as to which one he was going to smack.

Ashley was having trouble handling all the stimulus and her body went nuts, shaking all over as he fucked her, smacked her and she felt the strong vibrations directly on her clit. She felt three orgasms build and crash over her one after the other without giving her any breaks. Her mind also went blank as she screamed out, "Yes Adam! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me your bitch! Fuck me little brother! Harder! Harder! AAAAHHHH!!!!" she screamed loudly.

Adam could feel himself getting close and thought it was time to finish them both. He threw the riding crop over his shoulder and grabbed onto the chain of her nipple clamps and with one hard thrust, he pulled the clip off one nipple causing her body to shake violently. He then pulled back fast and slammed back into her again pulling off the other nipple clamp causing her to scream again as her back had arched so far off the bed, that only the back of her head was touching the bed, fully impaling herself on his cock. This time, however, he couldn't understand what she was saying as only gibberish came out of her mouth. Her legs were squeezing him as her thighs gripped him hard.

Adam couldn't take the contractions that her pussy was causing on his cock anymore and he released everything he had inside of her canal with a loud grunt. As he did this, he felt her body go limp as she fell back to the bed. Her hands were mostly a pale white from gripping so hard, but her eyes were still shut. He slowly pulled himself out of her and sat on the edge of the bed as he recovered from his own orgasm. He did like the feeling his own orgasm gave him, but watching what he did to her gave him more satisfaction than any orgasm could ever give him.

He slowly got off the bed as he watched her. She didn't move an inch as she just laid there silently, almost not looking alive, but he could see her chest moving slightly as she was still breathing. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his items and put them in the bag. He took off the ankle cuffs first and then the wrist ones and put them in the bag as well, along with the restraints that were under the mattress. As she had not moved yet, he decided to write her a note, leaving one on the end table near the bed with another on the back of the door as well telling her to read the note on the end table, just in case. He gave her a tender loving kiss before heading out the door, making sure it was locked behind him.

Adam made his way to the front desk and made sure the room was paid for and that his sister wouldn't be disturbed. He let the front desk person know that the woman in there was going through a bad breakup from an abusive boyfriend and not to disturb her but that she would be gone in the morning. The female clerk made a note not to disturb her and Adam made his way to his car.

With what happened the last couple days, he wondered how the rest of the month, much less year would go. He shook his head as this was the craziest his life had ever been, but he looked forward to what was to come.

..... To be continued